00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

danlag4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gym Instructor In Prc (short Story)

4,925 Views | 32 Replies

Response to Gym Instructor In Prc (short Story) 2007-03-05 18:59:48

Another great piece of literature by Sarai. Have you ever considered getting published?

Also, ignore the morons. They trash your story out of jealousy.

Response to Gym Instructor In Prc (short Story) 2007-03-05 19:52:08

Good story. It was rather accurately depicted to an actual-life setting, but it got a little weird near the end. But the weird part was still good anyway. Also, this story may be expecting more attention Wednesday as I added it to my library collection (see the link in my sig).

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Gym Instructor In Prc (short Story) 2007-03-06 16:52:03

At 3/5/07 07:52 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Good story. It was rather accurately depicted to an actual-life setting, but it got a little weird near the end. But the weird part was still good anyway. Also, this story may be expecting more attention Wednesday as I added it to my library collection (see the link in my sig).

I see, I'd never noted that. Yes, it's a tiny bit weird at the end, but these things happen all around us. If you're not strong enough to stand up, or if the world pulls you down bad things can become normal to you. You do them because you know no better. Even if you do know better, you may not feel that you have other choice.

Thank you for the link. I have a number of other stories on NG, would you like me to PM you them all?

At 3/5/07 06:59 PM, DustinTheWind wrote: Another great piece of literature by Sarai. Have you ever considered getting published?

Also, ignore the morons. They trash your story out of jealousy.

Thank you very much Hylian, it's very kind of you. I would like you to continue your story to be honest, I would like my introduction there among other reasons :)

Thanks for your time!

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature