00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Timesplitters Crew

83,950 Views | 1,522 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-13 11:26:03

At 5/13/07 05:04 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: Waddya mean... The TS:FP is already online-capable. Do you mean PS3?

hey, will TS merge with the new ps3?
wouldnt that be something? it would sure go down the drain though, because of the ps3's expensive price-but maybe the graphics could save it...

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-13 14:27:11

Even if the price is high people are still buying it because they've been looking forward to it for a while. As for Timesplitters they probably will because it was a popular game. Most people I've asked if they've heard of TS they have played at least one of the games. So yeah they'll probably end up merging the two. Besides thousands of people play online.

I FINALLY REPLACED MY PLAYSTATION!!! NOW I CAN PLAY TIMESPLITTERS AGAIN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-14 15:10:57

Not all at once, though. I'm sure the fture will be bright for TS and the Internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-14 18:27:39

At 5/14/07 03:10 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Not all at once, though. I'm sure the fture will be bright for TS and the Internet.

don't you mean, the future's perfect for TS?
And anyways, for the TS film, who do you think will star Cortez?
my guess is for vin Deisel lol.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-14 19:51:45

There's going to be a movie?!?! Huh, I didn't know that.
Oh...as for the PS3, price won't be a problem, just wait like a year and the price will have gone down. Plus there will be other games out for it by then.so you'll have a better selection of games when you buy it.

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 17:59:36

Ya know, Bin diesel actually would be a good actor for that role...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 18:47:39

At 5/16/07 05:59 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Ya know, Bin diesel actually would be a good actor for that role...

That's just what I thought too. Perfect role for Cortez.

D13, the most elite you've ever seen.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 21:32:58

That's just what I thought too. Perfect role for Cortez.

ok, now that we covered Cortez, what about the role of Corp. Hart?

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 21:39:21

Hmmm...
How about Keira Knightley?
:Just a thought... she did so well in PoC and King Arthur.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 22:05:55

Here is the current Members List. Please notify via PM if there are errors.
----------
Members list:

1. LtSurge659- (Leader)
2. Lockout- Reaper Splitter *
3. Abyssus- Drone Splitter /
4. BritZombie- Drone Splitter ()
5. FalkonG4- Drone Splitter ()
6. Marsupial- Reaper Splitter *
7. Black-Flame- Drone Splitter /
8. masterakvar- Drone Splitter ()
9. REVENGEOFDK- Drone Splitter /
10. SupraAddict - Baby Drone Splitter ()
11. RandomAnnoyance - Recruit *
12. D13Daniel - Recruit *

* usually posts
/ few posts
() posts sometimes

-----------

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-16 22:30:37

At 5/16/07 09:39 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Hmmm...
How about Keira Knightley?
Just a thought... she did so well in PoC and King Arthur.

Keira Knightley? Hmmm, good choice I guess. She fits the tomboyish role well.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-17 17:52:55

At 5/16/07 10:30 PM, D13Daniel wrote: Keira Knightley? Hmmm, good choice I guess. She fits the tomboyish role well.

lol her role in "Domino" proves she can be a good ass-kicker!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-18 17:16:50

LOL, baby drone splitter!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-18 21:54:31

At 5/18/07 05:16 PM, SupraAddict wrote: LOL, baby drone splitter!

That reminds me of the Goteki Remix.
Here's the link to it. It's in the miscellaneous category.
TSMB

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-18 22:27:19

At 5/18/07 09:54 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
That reminds me of the Goteki Remix.
TSMB

???? I never noticed someone saying that, lol. What do you think is the creepiest track? I need something scary to play virus in the night, so I can scare my little cousin.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-19 09:01:01

TSMB

i wonder why....

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-19 09:06:24

???? I never noticed someone saying that, lol. What do you think is the creepiest track? I need something scary to play virus in the night, so I can scare my little cousin.

I know a way to scare your little cousin!
I was looking at random stuff at newgrounds........when im not here to enjoy the lovely posts this crew has to offer..........................
but anyways, i have seen an exorcist sound bourd to scare little tiny children in the dead of night. have fun
from meeeeeeeee

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-20 18:58:35

At 5/18/07 10:27 PM, D13Daniel wrote:

Probably "What Lies Below-Stealth". I like making dark maps with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-21 10:16:30

Another thing we need on the next TS is more ways of dying. I'd like to see my enemy drop in different ways in accordance to which weapon I'm using, and if hey're against a wall they better drop and lean up against it just like anyone else would. Just more realism.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-21 19:26:14

At 5/21/07 10:16 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: Another thing we need on the next TS is more ways of dying. I'd like to see my enemy drop in different ways in accordance to which weapon I'm using, and if hey're against a wall they better drop and lean up against it just like anyone else would. Just more realism.

I like that suggestion; there are never too many ways of dying. I personally would like a different kind of blood splatter, and, when somebody cranks out a grenade launcher and fires a round at a TS character, i want to see them blow up with tiny parts of them to be thrown everywhere, not just a scorched mark of where they were after getting anhiliated by the round. Its not dramatic enough; it needs more.

also, i think there should be assigned death results for different parts of the body, like head shots would be half the head getting obliterated off and it gets worse and worse the closer the shot was taken.
i don't like random death scenes where you shoot them in the back and they blow up like a rocket hit them, no, I suggest every single part of each body have different effects of the place bullet hit corresponding to where and how far the shot was taken. I hope i did not confuse any body, and ill suggest how the character should act opon shot when somebody posts after me; I no like 2 double post.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-21 20:52:08

At 5/21/07 07:26 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I like that suggestion; there are never too many ways of dying. I personally would like a different kind of blood splatter, and, when somebody cranks out a grenade launcher and fires a round at a TS character, i want to see them blow up with tiny parts of them to be thrown everywhere...

Whoa you lost me there, man. As long as it isn't like F.E.A.R., where everything explodes and there are body parts, then I'm fine.

also, i think there should be assigned death results for different parts of the body, like head shots would be half the head getting obliterated off and it gets worse and worse the closer the shot was taken.

Almost too much detail, but yeah I can see where yur comin' from.

i don't like random death scenes where you shoot them in the back and they blow up like a rocket hit them, no, I suggest every single part of each body have different effects...

How 'bout limit it to:
---------
Head
Trunk(Body Cavity)
Stomach
Hands
Torso
Legs
and Groin?
--------

We don't need that much detail. We won't be able to play online without it lagging every five seconds I guy gets shot on a different part of his body. Oh, and remember that some(including myself) may have slower internet speed than others, so there's only so much you can do before it rips and tears...

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-22 16:20:41

At 5/21/07 08:52 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
At 5/21/07 07:26 PM, SupraAddict wrote:

:: --------

We don't need that much detail. We won't be able to play online without it lagging every five seconds I guy gets shot on a different part of his body. Oh, and remember that some(including myself) may have slower internet speed than others, so there's only so much you can do before it rips and tears...

oh, i neglected to consider online play, oh, well, i guess the online community can wait.
Sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-22 20:52:23

You ideas are great, they're just TOO great for your run-of-the-mill processor. You don't have to apologize, man.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-23 19:01:36

At 5/22/07 08:52 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: You ideas are great, they're just TOO great for your run-of-the-mill processor. You don't have to apologize, man.

thanks,
so, anyway, another feature could be that they could make all-new mapmaker format(i really dont like the TS:FP set up) for the PS3, PS2,Game Cube, Xbox, Xbox 360, The wii, and just for kicks, the gameboy

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-24 00:36:38

Nice idea.

I've created my own thread about the possible improvements in TSMB:
Best New TS Ideas Poll

If you're really interested, you can get some other cool ideas from myself and the rest of the guys there. We could also discuss here what they discuss there, to broaden the potency of these ideas.

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-24 19:49:12

At 5/24/07 12:36 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: Nice idea.

I've created my own thread about the possible improvements in TSMB:
Best New TS Ideas Poll

If you're really interested, you can get some other cool ideas from myself and the rest of the guys there. We could also discuss here what they discuss there, to broaden the potency of these ideas.

i have to say, i love TSMB, mainly because they have my favorite song from Future perfect, "Like a monkey"

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-24 19:57:18

"Like a monkey"

Oh, i forgot to add that when i first arrived there, it was hard to navigate for me. So, if they are looking to modify the website altogether, maybe they should maybe take a brisk look at what if a online surfer came across this site; what would he/her like to do and how can i make a link to make it easier for him/her to browse?
if they infer questions like that, they now have a panecea for all web problems regarding the mind of the curious user. I, personally would like to point out a direct link for Like a monkey on the home page because its Catchy! dance dance dance.........monkey.....monkey....monkey
you all im joking about the monkey thing riiiiiiiiight?

cause' im not

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-24 23:10:59

It's a catchy song, but I like the Industrial "Zeppelin" more. Great background music for RTS!

Anyway, yes, more will come from us and so far business is great.
I must thank you all again for joining the crew and sharing your thoughts.

Heil! J/K

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-25 15:32:49

At 5/24/07 11:10 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: It's a catchy song, but I like the Industrial "Zeppelin" more. Great background music for RTS!

Anyway, yes, more will come from us and so far business is great.
I must thank you all again for joining the crew and sharing your thoughts.
Heil! J/K

your welcome;if there is anything i can help with, let me know. i am devoted to this crew and the Timesplitter community. on a lighter note, its almost summer!

BBS Signature

Response to Timesplitters Crew 2007-05-26 03:17:56

YEYS the beaches are already full where I am.
Makes me wanna sing that KISS song...

[sing-songy] Girls, Girls, Girls...

One thing on TSMB that I like is the FanArt. We have some talented artists. I just drew Captain Ash: Anime-style.

Timesplitters Crew

BBS Signature