New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ninja-Scientist
Ninja-Scientist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Oh, and in addition to that. The Taliban is actually made up of only a few Afghanistan people. Those who attacked the US on 9/11 were mostly Egyptian and Lebanese, etc. So watch who you put the blame on. That was one thing they actually did talk about on TV, so I'm surprised you don't know that.

I think the scariest thing about so many people who are pro-war right now is that they are very ignorant about what's really going on. Few of them even know the purpose behind this war (like how it's linked to the Iranian Conflict, etc. Most don't even know what the Iranian Conflict was). But I think it's the scariest thing to be pro-war and then have no idea who we're actually fighting. @_o'

Ninja-Scientist
Ninja-Scientist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 06:54 PM Reply

Oh, and finally, I know that they don't like Bush, but my point was that that's not the only reason they hate America (far from it).

However, don' t you think that all the deaths and sickness we've caused over there prior to this war is a pretty good reason to hate a country? I mean, you hate them and they haven't even done anything to us yet.

In fact, although many of you are going to hate me for saying this. To the Iraqi people, Saddam is the lesser of two evils (America being the main). He's a murderer, but he's killed way less people over there than America has in less than 20 years.

And the problem is that the US has no "plans to change this" (as some people say) once we gain power in Iraq. For anyone who has ever read a high school history text book, then you know that every time the US fights a war for reasons surrounding financial benefit, we always put in some puppet figure who screws up the country for the people even more because his purpose is to make trade with the US and not to help the people (look at the puppets we put in Vietnam and Korea before we lost). And now they're hopping to put in that Ahmed Chalabi guy, whose only concern is with Iraqi oil trade. He doesn't give two licks for the people of Afghanistan (see my previous posts for that info).

So that's how that goes. ^_^

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 07:00 PM Reply

pro-war prefers to connect people to terrorists as a justifation of their beliefs and the war on Iraq. After all, if these people believe theres a connection to the monsters that killed the 3000 people that fateful day, then Iraqi's DESERVE to die.

and that is how a pro-war mind works

Ninja-Scientist
Ninja-Scientist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 07:18 PM Reply

Ah, I get it now. So, the "pro-war mind" works like this. When a group of mostly Egyptian and Lebanese people who ruled Afghanistan for a while hire people to attack the US, then innocent civilians in another country called Iraq, who have no connection with that incident, "deserve to die." Oh, I see now.

So, when one country kills 3,000 American people, then that's not as bad as America killing over 500,000 Iraqi children alone (in one seperate incident) simply because American lives are worth way more. Everyone knows that! How could I have been so stupid? So even if America has "some connection" with almost a million deaths, we never deserve to die. Unlike those horrible un-American people who you forgot the name of.
OK. I think I understand how the "pro-war mind" works now. Thanks. ^_^

Ninja-Scientist
Ninja-Scientist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 07:24 PM Reply

After all, if these (pro-war) people believe theres a connection to the monsters that killed the 3000 people that fateful day, then Iraqi's DESERVE to die.

and that is how a pro-war mind works

Wait! So, if these pro-war people believe there's a connection, then Iraqi people deserve to die? So, Iraqi people deserve to die if a group of American people "say so" or think there's a connection? That must be how the pro-war mind works.

*sigh* Iraq didn't have a connection with 9/11. Though they did root it on because we've killed "those who died in 9/11" X 166.66 and over in their country. But they didn't finance it. And if you're worried about a "connection," then why do you like Bush Sr. since he was the one who originally helped fund the Taliban to begin with (and I'm talking with millions and millions of dollars)? Does he deserve to die for that? Hmm?

We might as well F-in leave.

Mjollnir
Mjollnir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 11:19 PM Reply

Ninja_Scientist... with all the respect... i MUST kiss your ass, cuz you just beat all those pro-war thugs back to dust with all your arguments! Damn... You're good!

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 29th, 2003 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 4/29/03 11:19 PM, Mjollnir wrote: Ninja_Scientist... with all the respect... i MUST kiss your ass, cuz you just beat all those pro-war thugs back to dust with all your arguments! Damn... You're good!

The argument wasn't that great. You obviously haven't been around too long.

BBS Signature
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 12:31 AM Reply

You're obviously making assumpions out of nothing. I've been around longer that you think, even though i don't post normally... Funny you saying the argument was not that great cuz i normally don't see such big arguments being so well developed around here... I mean... forget it... why am I even bothering to answer to your pointless comment with nothing to add to this topic?... a comment which related to a pointless comment i made without much to add to the topic as well... Yawn

Ninja-Scientist
Ninja-Scientist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 01:19 AM Reply

Wow! Thank you Mjollnir! I really appreciate someone not calling me "anti-American" just because I mention things that are sometimes "unflattering" to America (and it's nice to find someone who doesn't complain about my posts' length). lol. ^_-

I really think it IS scary when you find people who are pro-war and start posts like this without even knowing the name of the country we are fighting. @_o' It's really facinating when you actually read about the US's relations with the world (especially from such muckraker magazines like Harpers or the Progressive or something). If you like, I actually listed a couple of links in this topic. I think you might find them interesting if you wanna check them out. I'm warning you though, they're kinda upsetting (especially the one were we caused about 500,000 kids to be poisoned to death purposefully. I still can't forget that one because they actually have the federal documents there that shows how completely aware they were that the Iraqi civilians and especially children would die from this and then it goes into detail about how they wanted to make absolutely sure that the people could not get clean water, even though it would kill them. @_o' It's frighteningly cold hearted.).

Once again, I'm thankful that someone appreciates the research and reading I've done on this war. ^_^ Thanks again!

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:25 AM Reply

At 4/29/03 11:47 PM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote:
At 4/29/03 11:19 PM, Mjollnir wrote: Ninja_Scientist... with all the respect... i MUST kiss your ass, cuz you just beat all those pro-war thugs back to dust with all your arguments! Damn... You're good!
The argument wasn't that great. You obviously haven't been around too long.

It werent bad at all, Commander. But to see good debate, have a look at mine and Jim's argument about Third world Hunger/Debt.

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 09:32 AM Reply

At 4/29/03 06:30 PM, Ninja_Scientist wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! THE IRAQI PEOPLE DIDN'T ATTACK US ON 9/11!! THAT WAS THE TALIBAN FROM AFGHANISTAN!!! Jeez,

For your information I beleive that Sadamm funded the September 11th attacks, I don't care how rich Osama Bin Laden was, so yes, Iraq did have something to do with it. And when I mentioned the word "they" in my statement about the September 11th attacks I did not mention the Iraqi's I was reffering to Arabs as a group and Iraqi's and Afghani's fall into this category of people I'm afraid.

Mjollnir
Mjollnir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 10:56 AM Reply

At 4/30/03 09:32 AM, Dont_ask wrote:
At 4/29/03 06:30 PM, Ninja_Scientist wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! THE IRAQI PEOPLE DIDN'T ATTACK US ON 9/11!! THAT WAS THE TALIBAN FROM AFGHANISTAN!!! Jeez,
For your information I beleive that Sadamm funded the September 11th attacks, I don't care how rich Osama Bin Laden was, so yes, Iraq did have something to do with it. And when I mentioned the word "they" in my statement about the September 11th attacks I did not mention the Iraqi's I was reffering to Arabs as a group and Iraqi's and Afghani's fall into this category of people I'm afraid.

Based on what u believe Saddam funded the attack?? Cuz Bush said so??? So of Bush says... hmm... let's see... if he says the brazilian president had something to do with the 9/11 attacks then you would be afraid of brazilians too? Stick to the facts! And how can you be afraid of "Arabs"? I mean... Arabs are a damn huge amount of people! Careful, because there's only a thin line separating fear from prejudice!

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 10:57 AM Reply

At 4/30/03 12:31 AM, Mjollnir wrote: psychotic babble

Read some of the other PC Debates. Even if Commander added his deity-esque glory to this one, it's still not as good as some of the others.

BBS Signature
Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 4/30/03 09:32 AM, Dont_ask wrote: For your information I beleive that Sadamm funded the September 11th attacks, I don't care how rich Osama Bin Laden was, so yes, Iraq did have something to do with it.

huh? what facts prove that?

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 4/30/03 11:13 AM, Jiperly wrote:
At 4/30/03 09:32 AM, Dont_ask wrote: For your information I beleive that Sadamm funded the September 11th attacks, I don't care how rich Osama Bin Laden was, so yes, Iraq did have something to do with it.
huh? what facts prove that?

OMG BUT SADDAM SUX HE DID TEH ATTACKS!

Yes, please back this argument up with facts.

BBS Signature
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 4/30/03 10:57 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote: big-shot wannabe wirter babble

It's a matter of opinion. Let's just stop making a parallel discussion in this topic over such a pointless thing. The fact that i liked Ninja_Scientist arguments are a matter of purely non-arguable opinions, so try waisting your time on something else, will ya?

Mjollnir
Mjollnir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 11:44 AM Reply

And PULEASE don't answer me back saying i have bad grammar and spelling skills or typos in my messages as an excuse to show how stupid i am because im just tired of ppl who do that (I'm not telling you necessairly do that).

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 12:59 PM Reply

Unfortuantely it is pretty hard to get the facts, not only is Sadamm possibly dead but even if he were still alive he is such a heinous lyer that we wouldn't get the answer out of him anyway, that's what he lives by, lying. And no I am not going by what President Bush says either. If you aren't aware of it already Bush and Sadamm hate each other, if you were to think logically about this and say screw the facts for once you would realise that Sadamm would have considered it a golden oppurtunity to get back at bush by funding the September 11th attacks. But lets not stray off of the subject.

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 01:18 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 12:59 PM, Dont_ask wrote: Unfortuantely it is pretty hard to get the facts, not only is Sadamm possibly dead but even if he were still alive he is such a heinous lyer that we wouldn't get the answer out of him anyway, that's what he lives by, lying. And no I am not going by what President Bush says either. If you aren't aware of it already Bush and Sadamm hate each other, if you were to think logically about this and say screw the facts for once you would realise that Sadamm would have considered it a golden oppurtunity to get back at bush by funding the September 11th attacks. But lets not stray off of the subject.

we don't need Saddam to confirm the facts to be considered true- but we still need the facts to begin with. And if you cannot present ANY facts other than Bush is a better man than Saddam(no arguement here), then that isn't basing your opinion on the "facts presented", its based on either facts created or just your own opinion.

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 11:44 AM, Mjollnir wrote: And PULEASE don't answer me back saying i have bad grammar and spelling skills or typos in my messages as an excuse to show how stupid i am because im just tired of ppl who do that (I'm not telling you necessairly do that).

You do. Dont call JudgeX a wannabe writer either. He's been here ages before you and he's right. You need to back up your arguments with facts and if possible evidence. Type properly here :D

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 01:18 PM, Jiperly wrote:
At 4/30/03 12:59 PM, Dont_ask wrote: Sadamm would have considered it a golden oppurtunity to get back at bush by funding the September 11th attacks. But lets not stray off of the subject.

Saddam had no chance to fund 9/11. Osama Bin Laden is a multi billionaire and has an IQ of 130+. He can do this alone. There is no funding needed.

we don't need Saddam to confirm the facts to be considered true- but we still need the facts to begin with. And if you cannot present ANY facts other than Bush is a better man than Saddam(no arguement here), then that isn't basing your opinion on the "facts presented", its based on either facts created or just your own opinion.

Is Saddam really worse than Bush. Debate. (Dont really, but I could probably find millions of people who are affected by Bushs actions for the worse rather than hundreds of thousands by Saddam) Anyway, we dont need the facts to begin with, but we need the proof NOW and quite frankly, I dont trust them (Bush Administration) as far as I can throw them.

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 01:18 PM, Jiperly wrote: we don't need Saddam to confirm the facts to be considered true- but we still need the facts to begin with. And if you cannot present ANY facts other than Bush is a better man than Saddam(no arguement here), then that isn't basing your opinion on the "facts presented", its based on either facts created or just your own opinion.

When did I say in any statement so far in this topic that Sadamm was a better man than Sadamm? I can and will try to find at least a lead, maybe not a fact, but one lead to what am saying. Anyone who funds terrorism is can be just as bad as the terrorist themselves. Saudi Arabia has and maybe even we have in the past but as long as you fund Al Qaeada(excuse the spelling) or anything else that has to do with them constitutes to terrorism, so I am sure that Sadamm has engaged in this too. Again I will be back with a lead on this.

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 02:49 PM, Dont_ask wrote: When did I say in any statement so far in this topic that Sadamm was a better man than Sadamm?

Excuse me I meant to say Bush was a better man that Sadamm,sorry.

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 02:53 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 02:49 PM, Dont_ask wrote: When did I say in any statement so far in this topic that Sadamm was a better man than Sadamm? I can and will try to find at least a lead, maybe not a fact, but one lead to what am saying. Anyone who funds terrorism is can be just as bad as the terrorist themselves. Saudi Arabia has and maybe even we have in the past but as long as you fund Al Qaeada(excuse the spelling) or anything else that has to do with them constitutes to terrorism, so I am sure that Sadamm has engaged in this too. Again I will be back with a lead on this.

Mind you, you do have to wonder WHY these people want to do this to the US. Do you even know why Osama hates the US so much? Does anyone in America? It doesnt matter though, as that is not the topic at hand. Be back with Facts, not leads.

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 02:49 PM, Dont_ask wrote:
Anyone who funds terrorism is can be just as bad as the terrorist themselves. Saudi Arabia has and maybe even we have in the past but as long as you fund Al Qaeada(excuse the spelling) or anything else that has to do with them constitutes to terrorism, so

tell me where the Iraqi is in this list:
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/fugitives.htm

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 02:49 PM, Dont_ask wrote:

:Anyone who funds terrorism is can be just as bad as the terrorist themselves. Saudi Arabia has and maybe even we have in the past but as long as you fund Al Qaeada(excuse the spelling) or anything else that has to do with them constitutes to terrorism.....

The Taliban, if you look at what Ninja Scientist had already said, were funded by America, as well as Bin Laden had received Billions in order to take over Afganistan. Number of people punished for support terrorism then? 0. Number of people killed in Iraq for "supporting" terrorism, despite the fact that there can be no connection found in this dictatorship, and a dictatorship would never allow terrorists, aka freedom fighters, willingly into his nation to protect him from an enemy on the other side of the world while they are most likely plotting against him? 2000 civilians and an estimated 10000 soldiers. But thats okay, since all Iraqi's supported terrorism, then the deserved to die....Americans that did don't deserve to be punished in any way, save one who literally BECAME a terrorist....but if any other nation supports them?

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 04:28 PM, Jiperly wrote: The Taliban, if you look at what Ninja Scientist had already said, were funded by America.

Where is ninja scientists' evidence that we helped fund the Taliban? What I have heard on many accounts was that we helped them [the afghani's] to build a defense system when they were fighting the Russians, this defense included the caves that we pounded not too long ago. How did we fund the Taliban?

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 4/26/03 09:31 PM, DivineSlayer wrote: #7- I hate you so much.

Dude, he was joking.

Everything Ninja Slayer wrote

...... This is probably the most well-backed opinion on Iraq I've seen, and I agree that the fact that most pro-war people don't know who the enemy is, is scary... but the thing is, that's how the government wants it to be. I was going to comment on that myself, but, you beat me to it =P.

To actually add something though, I'd just like to say that the entire world is looking like a really scary place right now. The US government has been killing for money, expansion, and power for a long time now... and right now, for the most part; the people that have the power either agree with all of this, or can't/won't do anything to stop it.

Greed is escalating death and danger to new levels as technology increases, and all I see for the future of this planet is death. It's a scary scary thing and I don't know what I can do to stop it... for now I'll just try spreading more informed opinions on situations like this and hope someone grows up a little more knowledge and stops (impossible, slow is the word I am looking for) this raging insanity.

We're the saddest race in existance; not only do we rape the planet, we rape eachother. There are NO positives to this type of action. We may have benefits and power now, but in the end we are really only depriving ourselves (not to mention the earth, but that is a different topic).

XJUDGEX stuff

Sure, there probably were times where better arguements were brought up but, so what? Don't be rushing to make everyone realize how great you/others are, when we see it, we thank you for it.. that should be good enough. Those who should know you, and who's opinions matter/are backed up usually will =P... Ninja did a waaaaayyy better job than many of the posts that cloud newgrounds up daily, so I am pleased.. I don't care if there was better.

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 05:01 PM Reply

The Taliban were created to remove the soveits from power, and they received cash from America during the cold war for doing so. heres some proof I found- the second link when i looked up "The History of the taliban"

http://www.expressnews.ualbert...es/ideas.cfm?p_ID=1517&s=a

funny how easy it is to find something when your looking for it, isn't it?

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to We might as well F-in leave. Apr. 30th, 2003 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 4/30/03 04:47 PM, Dont_ask wrote:
At 4/30/03 04:28 PM, Jiperly wrote: The Taliban, if you look at what Ninja Scientist had already said, were funded by America.
Where is ninja scientists' evidence that we helped fund the Taliban? What I have heard on many accounts was that we helped them [the afghani's] to build a defense system when they were fighting the Russians, this defense included the caves that we pounded not too long ago. How did we fund the Taliban?

It is common knowledge America donated millions of dollars to the Taliban and set them in power. You finded Osama and gave him training between 1980 and 1995. Then he split from you because the Govewrnment treated the Palestinians like shit.