00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChironCaverns just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We might as well F-in leave.

6,184 Views | 146 Replies

We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 12:29:49

I'm sick and tired of how our brave men and woman are being trated by foolish Iraqis. They want us out so badly, well I feel that we've overstayed our non-welcome and that we should leave. I hope that Sadamm isn't dead so that once he does resurface he'll eliminate hundreds of people like he used to, that'd teach them! I mean there's absolutely no appreciation for what we have done for them(forget about the oil issue).Imagine all of the dead would both coalition and Iraqis would have been in vain. We can never win because once we do leave and Sadaam goes back to killing(theoretically speaking), we'll then be blamed for abandoning them and not rebuilding the mess that we left from the numerous explosions, it makes me sick to my stomach!

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 12:52:15

I agree, we should get the fuck out of there already. Whether or not Sadam is dead is of little importance, weve already proved the regime has fallen. Let the Iraqis rule their own damn country.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 13:01:07

At 4/26/03 12:52 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Let the Iraqis rule their own damn country.

The sad thing about that comment is that they probably aren't even capable of fully doing that yet without our help. BTW this particular forum is lame, I would have expected much more replies than this, if it weren't for this I would post in this section more but I had to follow the forum rules by posting this Topic in here.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 13:10:03

At 4/26/03 01:01 PM, Dont_ask wrote:
At 4/26/03 12:52 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Let the Iraqis rule their own damn country.

The sad thing about that comment is that they probably aren't even capable of fully doing that yet without our help.

I dont know, we shouldnt underestimate the ablility of a foreign people to organize. Arabs did invent algebra while the europeans were still hunting with sharp sticks, so I think they are CAPABLE of running their own government. Will they be successful? only time will tell.

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 13:25:29

I think that US troops should leave Iraq and let the Irqi people govern themselves. If they get another dictatorship running, well it's their responsability to build a governement they like. The problem with Iraq is that it's separated in many factions which will all fight for power. If US troops leave now, their will probably be a civil war in Iraq.

I just hope that when democracy is up and running in Iraq, things will repair on their own, with time. It would be funny if Saddam survived, presentes to the next Iraqi election and win.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 13:33:22

At 4/26/03 12:29 PM, Dont_ask wrote: I'm sick and tired of how our brave men and woman are being trated by foolish Iraqis.

The soldiors did kill some innocent Iraquis. How would you feel if China sent in an army to take out George Bush and put a Chinese General in charge?

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 14:03:15

we wont leave... if the US leaves Bush looks real bad... for talking all about installing democracy in the mid-east... then leaving when it gets too hard... not going to happen...

i give the US backed democracy 5 years tops... until the people overthrow it and set up an iranian govt...

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 14:19:23

Yes, that's fair, you take away their government then just leave them......how nice of you. See, I think most of the soldiers dealing with looters will attest to the fact that a government is better than no government. Getting rid of Saddam is only part one.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 14:25:17

At 4/26/03 02:19 PM, Slizor wrote: Yes, that's fair, you take away their government then just leave them......how nice of you.

Correction! We destroyed an evil sick dictatorship, not a government.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 15:04:25

At 4/26/03 02:26 PM, jimsween wrote: Dont act like you wouldnt love to see the U.S. leave Iraq and then the Iraqi's set up a communist government. You would have to change your bedsheets you'd get so excited.

I would love to see us leave Iraq and for the Iraqis to attempt to construct their own government, I'm pretty sure that it would be a catastrophe, and if they were to set up a communist government I would wet my pants....laughing so hard.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 15:10:12

At 4/26/03 03:04 PM, Dont_ask wrote:
At 4/26/03 02:26 PM, jimsween wrote: Dont act like you wouldnt love to see the U.S. leave Iraq and then the Iraqi's set up a communist government. You would have to change your bedsheets you'd get so excited.
I would love to see us leave Iraq and for the Iraqis to attempt to construct their own government, I'm pretty sure that it would be a catastrophe, and if they were to set up a communist government I would wet my pants....laughing so hard.

they're government would be like that of Iran's... THEN the US would have a much stronger Iran to deal with... since it now owns iraq...

but it wont happen... everyone is forgetting the politics behind the decision to stay... and until the body bags start rising the US will control Iraq...

bush has too much at stake to pull out...

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 15:18:07

I think that he had a lot at stake going in too.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 16:30:15

At 4/26/03 12:29 PM, Dont_ask wrote: I hope that Sadamm isn't dead so that once he does resurface he'll eliminate hundreds of people like he used to, that'd teach them!

That's one of the reasons for the war you stupid piece of shit. The point was to free the Iraqi people and keep Saddam from killing innocent people. Comprendes Hitler?

We can never win because once we do leave and Sadaam goes back to killing(theoretically speaking), we'll then be blamed for abandoning them and not rebuilding the mess that we left from the numerous explosions, it makes me sick to my stomach!

Which is exactly why we aren't leaving, that and to keep the government from becoming an Islamic state like Iran. And another thing, how is this paragraph supposed to help in your argument to leave Iraq? I mean, if I was trying to convince a crowd to become vegetarian, I wouldn't say, "meat is very good for you." Hmm.....that sounds like common sense doesn't it.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 16:45:49

Correction! We destroyed an evil sick dictatorship, not a government.

No you stupid fuck, you destroyed a government. And evil is opinion....not fact. Y'know what, your display has really pissed me off, you're nothing but another brainwashed American who can't think for theirself. I mean for fucks sake, claiming a dictatorship is not a government? Are you fucking stupid?

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 16:47:10

I think you're missing the point. I don't want us to leave either, but what are we supposed to do when the Iraqi's want us out. I can't take it!

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 17:39:41

At 4/26/03 04:47 PM, Dont_ask wrote: I think you're missing the point. I don't want us to leave either, but what are we supposed to do when the Iraqi's want us out. I can't take it!

tell them to quit bitching and wait for the embassy to be overthrown... ala 1979 iranian hostage situation...

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 17:56:19

Did you expect every single Iraqi to praise Allah for our presence?

Bullshit.

What about the parents who had children killed by US munitions?

What about those without homes now?

War is hell. You can't make everyone happy.

Let's say aliens came down and waged a world war, thier main purpose to keep us from destroying ourselves. You think everyone would just accept them and be thankful they were here? Shut up, and quit whining.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 18:11:58

America can't leave until it installs a friendly pupet gov't. It also has to ensure it gets it's oil!

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 20:11:01

At 4/26/03 06:11 PM, MarijuanaClock wrote: America can't leave until it installs a friendly pupet gov't. It also has to ensure it gets it's oil!

That's one of the major reasons why America SHOULD leave. It proves we came to get Sadam, and not to get the oil.

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 20:31:35

At 4/26/03 08:11 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 4/26/03 06:11 PM, MarijuanaClock wrote: America can't leave until it installs a friendly pupet gov't. It also has to ensure it gets it's oil!
That's one of the major reasons why America SHOULD leave. It proves we came to get Sadam, and not to get the oil.

Um ........ yah, but you didn't come for saddam.

Havn't you been watching the news? First America said it would allow the Iraqi people to choose there own form of gov't. Then America said it would not allow a religious gov't. Now America has been bringing exiled iraqis into Iraq who used to live in(guess where) America to take over!

It is about the oil and it is about control of the new leadership.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 21:31:43

At 4/26/03 01:25 PM, Shangui wrote: I think that US troops should leave Iraq and let the Irqi people govern themselves. If they get another dictatorship running, well it's their responsability to build a governement they like. The problem with Iraq is that it's separated in many factions which will all fight for power. If US troops leave now, their will probably be a civil war in Iraq.

I just hope that when democracy is up and running in Iraq, things will repair on their own, with time. It would be funny if Saddam survived, presentes to the next Iraqi election and win.

I hate you so much... Ok where to start where to start.
#1- If they built another dictatorship we would end up being involved in another war.
#2- You forget about the oil.
#3- Why do you say "If US troops leave now, their will probably be a civil war in Iraq." and then say that we should leave.
#5- If Saddamn had survived and stuck his head out of the snakes hole he was hiding him he would not survive long. America would get him.
#6- I am completely sure that we would let him become the leader.
#7- I hate you so much.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 23:38:44

I think there's proof we have conquered Iraq, not liberated it. One dictator removing another dictator. We'll never leave Iraq. We've got oil to collect. We've got WMD to find for that added feeling of superiority (even if it takes... oh... 12 years maybe?). We've got McDonalds to build. We've got millions of Iraqi civillians to brainwash and convert to Christianity.

The funny thing to it all was that I had a gut feeling the Iraqi backlash was gonna happen. Ever since I heard an interview where an Iraqi mentioned how he'd be glad Saddam being gone, but preferred that the Iraqis did it rather than the US. It was that feeling that the welcoming of the troops was limited.

Land of the greed, home of the slave.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 23:45:09

At 4/26/03 11:38 PM, OSC wrote: I think there's proof we have conquered Iraq, not liberated it. One dictator removing another dictator. We'll never leave Iraq. We've got oil to collect. We've got WMD to find for that added feeling of superiority (even if it takes... oh... 12 years maybe?). We've got McDonalds to build. We've got millions of Iraqi civillians to brainwash and convert to Christianity.

if we just wanted to smear Sadam, we would have just planted some WMD on him. Its not like WE dont have access to that kind of stuff. shit, we invented most of it. If we lie as much as you say we do, we would have planted wmd on him long ago.

The funny thing to it all was that I had a gut feeling the Iraqi backlash was gonna happen. Ever since I heard an interview where an Iraqi mentioned how he'd be glad Saddam being gone, but preferred that the Iraqis did it rather than the US. It was that feeling that the welcoming of the troops was limited.

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-26 23:49:37

the US is staying in there for 50 years like it did with Germany. The number of troops will lessen over time but we'll still be there. Why would the US want the world's 2nd leading exporter of oil be run by fanatical illiterates?! Speaking of oil, the US wants to use the rest of the oil in the Middle East fast so that the supply runs out in the next 10 years like scientists predict.

Aren't we evil?

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 00:03:19

At 4/26/03 11:45 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: if we just wanted to smear Sadam, we would have just planted some WMD on him. Its not like WE dont have access to that kind of stuff. shit, we invented most of it. If we lie as much as you say we do, we would have planted wmd on him long ago.

Who's to say we won't? Buying time until noone notices us planting them? Couldn't have done it early. There were reporters embedded everywhere to keep it from happening. However, I never said anything about smearing Saddam. We did plenty of that with our own bombs. It's all about telling the UN "Told you." Remember that we have this feeling of superiority over the world.

Land of the greed, home of the slave.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 00:11:43

At 4/27/03 12:03 AM, OSC wrote:
Who's to say we won't? Buying time until noone notices us planting them? Couldn't have done it early. There were reporters embedded everywhere to keep it from happening. However, I never said anything about smearing Saddam. We did plenty of that with our own bombs. It's all about telling the UN "Told you." Remember that we have this feeling of superiority over the world.

Thats right! I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought was "I sure am glad I'm a whole lot better than everyone else because I was born in America!" Get real man, politics is a dirty business, and when we want to, nobody plays dirtier than the US. Why wont you just admit that Bush is doing his best with a situation that has been volatile since before the birth of Christ?

BBS Signature

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 03:40:21

At 4/27/03 12:27 AM, jimsween wrote: The only satisfaction I get from listening to OMG BUSH IS THE SUXORS IRQ IS GUD idotis is when they have to eat thier words.

I agree with their thoughts, but they are rally stupid. Can we ban any all-capitals posts? Theyre really annoying.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 10:52:58

if America was invaded, by, lets say, Russia, how long would you want to be ruled by them? 5 min., 5 months, or 5 years?

theres your answer- no on in the world would want to be ruled by a foreign power- hell, thats why the Americans declaired their independence

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 10:57:58

also, if the colliation leaves, they leave behind both a country that WILL have a civil war, and they'll be leaving behind Bush's dream of a democratic Iraq.Not to mention the International play downs they'll receive for destorying the Iraqi ecconmy and just leaving. In short, if the colliation were to pull out now now, they'll just have way more problems than what they began with.

Response to We might as well F-in leave. 2003-04-27 12:07:48

At 4/27/03 10:57 AM, Jiperly wrote: also, if the colliation leaves, they leave behind both a country that WILL have a civil war, and they'll be leaving behind Bush's dream of a democratic Iraq.Not to mention the International play downs they'll receive for destorying the Iraqi ecconmy and just leaving. In short, if the colliation were to pull out now now, they'll just have way more problems than what they began with.

Mind you, if they take more than a barrel of oil from the war. The protestors (like me) will be down on them like a ton of bricks.