00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheSavageJester just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Heros you Just hate.

2,991 Views | 59 Replies

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 18:21:58

Ratchet, now clank may have been basically useless but he wasn't annoying. Ratchet is just so.. lame. Good thing the games kicked ass. And has anyone mentioned Aqua man?.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 18:24:46

At 2/10/07 06:21 PM, WooldoorSockbat wrote: Ratchet, now clank may have been basically useless but he wasn't annoying. Ratchet is just so.. lame. Good thing the games kicked ass. And has anyone mentioned Aqua man?.

Who could hate a game with such cool weapons?

Black hole Generator, Fuck yes.

Save the world from ourselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 18:27:43

Mr. Fantastic -- He thinks he's sooo fucking smart and he's all like, "Oh, look at me, I can stretch."

BIG FUCKING DEAL YOU TWAT, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SCREEN

Heros you Just hate.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 18:34:44

At 2/10/07 06:24 PM, 1337brandcrackers wrote:
At 2/10/07 06:21 PM, WooldoorSockbat wrote: Ratchet, now clank may have been basically useless but he wasn't annoying. Ratchet is just so.. lame. Good thing the games kicked ass. And has anyone mentioned Aqua man?.
Who could hate a game with such cool weapons?

Black hole Generator, Fuck yes.

Yeah I love the games, just hate Ratchet. I would also say i hate Captain Qwark (was that his name) but he is just way too funny.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 18:58:38

Most comic book heroes. Don't get me wrong, I used to read a lot of them, bu5t the videogames and movies made them look like shit! absolute shit. The only exception was the punisher. He was a lot cooler after the movie and game.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:16:17

I don't like theAmerican version of Naruto Uzumaki ><

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:18:33

At 2/10/07 07:16 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: I don't like theAmerican version of Naruto Uzumaki ><

You mean you dont like the voice for Naruto. As much as I know, The japanese naruto and the maerican translated are preety much the same.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:26:04

At 2/10/07 07:18 PM, 1337brandcrackers wrote:
At 2/10/07 07:16 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: I don't like theAmerican version of Naruto Uzumaki ><
You mean you dont like the voice for Naruto. As much as I know, The japanese naruto and the maerican translated are preety much the same.

WTF NO
HAY, ASSHOLE, the japanese version of naruto is liek 50 thousand times better than that 4kids "American" shitk, an its not just the voices either the japanese one uses swear words and has blood and is SOMUCH MORE FUCKING SOPHISTICATERD YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE IT SHETBAHG

I no longer have any pictures, animated gifs are not allowed here.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:29:30

AJ's stories fucking rule

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:40:23

At 2/10/07 07:26 PM, HardcoreEmoGothRebel wrote:

WTF NO
HAY, ASSHOLE, the japanese version of naruto is liek 50 thousand times better than that 4kids "American" shitk, an its not just the voices either the japanese one uses swear words and has blood and is SOMUCH MORE FUCKING SOPHISTICATERD YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE IT SHETBAHG

Wait...what. I wasent saying the 4kids version is better. Im just saying Besides the curse words and violence...Its preety much the same damn show.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:46:48

I have to say Barney from Half-life 2 was the most annoying good guy ever. He was better in Episode One, but that was because he was in the game for about only 10 minutes.

If you can't find a door, make one. Because it certainly won't fucking make itself.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:53:10

Professor Xavier: Hes a fuckin cripple! Their are noncrippled mutants with more mind powers! And hes bald too! How lame, he doesnt even get a superhero suit >>:(

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:53:58

The entire fantastic 4.

Alty alt

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:55:06

Tom Flup

because I can

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 19:58:29

Slippy Toad from Star Fox.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:00:25

Thom Yorke, from, er... the game 'Radiohead'

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:02:49

Thom Yorke, from, er... the game 'Radiohead'

Anyways, people consider him a musical 'Hero'. I say fuck him.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:11:11

Evangelion - Shinji Ikari

I hate that piece of shit, always so cold and "look my father hates but I'm so cool and an ass to everyone around me"

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:13:38

Boken - Shining soul 2.

"Hai! Thanx for reviving me :D"

"Why, why did I bring this annoying fucker back to life!? WHY!"

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:21:11

At 2/10/07 08:13 PM, Syzyde wrote: Boken - Shining soul 2.

"Hai! Thanx for reviving me :D"

"Why, why did I bring this annoying fucker back to life!? WHY!"

Shining soul....Why does that ring a bell...Was it for sega?

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:27:07

probably that old janitor guy from dead rising.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:33:13

Can Iron Man even still be called a hero? Because he's got a bunch of hate going on now

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:40:43

At 2/10/07 06:14 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: "Ahh, ahh ahh! Iku! Iku! Iku!"

Didn't Cyndi Lauper have a song of the same name?

Cap, Spidey and the Surfer could put anyone on the injured list.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 20:55:06

i hate batman, he has no powers.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:01:42

At 2/10/07 08:55 PM, bobroolz wrote: i hate batman, he has no powers.

Yeah, But he had backstory!

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:06:51

Burnt face man, he refuses to come out of the closet.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:17:24

C.J. from San Andreas "oooooooo I got shot... Oooo I got run over... Oooo I drowned."

Benny from the Scorpion King. "ooooo I have to walk, BITCH BITCH MOAN WHINE BITCH COMPLAIN"

Owen Wilson in Cars. "WOW look at me, I'm a big time hot shot! WHOAR ATTENTION WHOAR ATTENTION"

Lots of others.

BBS Signature

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:22:12

At 2/10/07 04:55 PM, 1337brandcrackers wrote: Yes, I made another thread about Fun and cool Boss battles, So lets talk about Heros that you just want to punch in the face.

Tidus - FFX

Whine whine whine, btich bitch bitch, Blah blah. I swear...I hate everything about tidus. He deserves a swift kick to the nads and show him that the world is not a happy place. At least in the other FF you read the angst.

Ok, I'm not going to flame. I'm not going to swear. I'm just going to say that Tidus wasn't that bad and he was pretty cool. The only thing that bothered me was the character development. He goes from wimpy, smart-mouth, blitzball player who has NO idea what's going on to..
wimpy, smart-mouth, blitzball player who has SOME basic understanding of what's really happening..

Raiden - MGS2
Uh huh....A girl whiney man huh? Sure why not. At least tidus had some Balls. This guy pisses me off. Then again....He isnt snake. :\

[Rant]
Another fine example of a Snake-Idolizer. So you don't get to play as Snake?OMFG! Raiden so totally sucks! So he does a cartwheel instead of a roll?Well guess what, if you've watched the MGS4 trailer Raiden kicks a lot of ass really fast. Twice as much ass Snake did actually.
Raiden had an intresting sub-plot. They could have just made him some random guy who has some wierd,forgotten connnection with snake.
Get over it. Raiden's cool..
[Unrant]

Sonic - ....Any sonic game

I love hedgehogs, I love speed, So put them together they made( key word "MADE") some great games. But for some odd reason I am not a sonic fan...Hell...I like tails more then I do this guy.

I loved it until Next-Gen came out

Keep in mind, Im not hating the games, I just stating some of the heros That people dont really care for.

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:36:32

batman

its basicly if you gave a strong man an education and a million dollars

Response to Heros you Just hate. 2007-02-10 21:44:20

Nelson Mandela. He is SO overrated!

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature