00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

etheriusnachoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

297,940 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-19 21:55:34

There's one in Baltimore, Atlanta and some other places.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-20 20:53:45

At 10/19/05 09:55 PM, Skull_leader wrote: There's one in Baltimore, Atlanta and some other places.

I DRIVE!!!

Skull gets shotgun. Bring CDs for car music

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-23 17:17:37

?? noob club ??

nah i am a real person n i got bored one day n searched google for ghost dragons n a while back it says in this topic about ghost dragons. . . ill try to find it hang on

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-23 17:20:54

At 6/18/05 05:14 PM, Gladius1000 wrote: At 6/17/05 05:57 PM, ScumOfTheEarth wrote:

Those seeking a clan for DoW join Ghost Dragons at www.ghostdragons.tk

Sorry not intrested in a clan not good enough yet.

I recently talked with GD and they said, "We dont care if were good at DoW or not we just do it for a laugh and to have fun."

Ok well il consider joining but i would like to play with those guy's first to see if i like em(i dont join clans if im not crazy with the guy's in it nor do i join clans blindly)...

sorry for all the crap at the top but thats wat i found!!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-23 18:24:32

i just made a kick ass gun servitor conversion out of a techmarine, a land speeder, and a multi-melta. I LOVE IT WHEN A GREAT PLAN COMES TOGETHER.
and i got a few greynight terminators, and a precher for a sage.
instead of making me call and tell you, read that templarsirus^

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-24 15:02:01

Shaith_Head, could you please type Grey Knights correctly, even if it's just for one post. It annoys me to no end that your typing reminds me of the cold grey nights I've spent away from my home, out there serving for my country.

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-24 15:33:49

lo can i join i am hopefully gettin the necron army for my cristmas plus i have had a mini game with my mate it was fun :D and i might get dawn of war with my money

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-24 16:27:41

Grey Nights.

and when you paint the 'embeded text' on the armor of terminators, are you suposed to drybrush it with shining gold or not? because i think that it looks...wrong either way.
and painting those lines with burnished gold and then highliting with shining gold is not worth the time and money.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-24 21:44:29

I don't feel like talking about Grey Knights anymore. After that last storm, I kind of decided to do the old Cadberry egg switch with my eyes using a spoon (Thank you, Maddox). Gamesday is cool though. I went once. It's funny. My friend had an Eldar shirt on and an inquisitor purged his mind. Anyway, they give you a model to paint for free. You can also make scenery, watch some games (Or even play some). Pretty neat stuff.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-26 13:11:23

Defeinetly wanna get the expansion for dawn of war. So you just load it on there right?No neeed to replace the file right? I still get the original dawn of war on there right?

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-26 22:30:54

Has anyone seen this yet?!! http://www.newground..m/portal/view/274410
It's amazing I won't be suprised if it gets onto the front page...

Best 40K flash ever!!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-27 11:09:11

CHAOS SPACE MARINES RULE

death to the false emperour

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-27 11:12:48

Dark Eldar Will Rule The Day!

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-27 16:11:05

Hurrah for the fucking retards that have tiny inferior complexes, zero brain capacity and can't spell for shit.

It's "EM-PE-ROR" you retard.

Got that you git? I doubt it, but retards remain an important segment of our society.

As for a word from the sponsors, rock on, but stay friendly.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-27 17:22:46

At 10/27/05 04:11 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: Hurrah for the fucking retards that have tiny inferior complexes, zero brain capacity and can't spell for shit.

It's "EM-PE-ROR" you retard.

Got that you git? I doubt it, but retards remain an important segment of our society.

As for a word from the sponsors, rock on, but stay friendly.

ok, I've noticed people geting more agrivated lately, theres a whole bunch of new people coming in for two or three posts, and alot of the time were not even talking about 40k at all. And I can see how some of that was directed at me, because I'm known to not care about spelling or proper grammer online, and that does not make me an idiot. but who cares, were not in school were on a warhammer 40k topic. Im sure we would all rather ignore each others book covers, and be more like a functioning crew of warhammer 40k players.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-27 19:34:04

He said he was gonna put part two from the 40K tribute on soon. Get your fives ready. Think I should make a W40K game in a FPS sort of style? I'll start work on it if you guys think its a good idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-28 14:58:33

Hi all, sorry I've been offline so much lately but my own computers well and truly ****ed, I'll be buying a new one relatively soon with any luck but salvaging the information from my laptop's memory will be a nasty job and unfortunately, until I can salvage my files, I can't work on the 40k sprite game.
I will finish this project though, and also, why has the tension seems to rise among us all? Second also, what in the name of all the daemons of the warp has happened to SeedyKay, he's seemingly vanished?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-29 22:25:26

I don't know. I don't get why people want to join, then not talk about Warhammer 40k, but just like to spell incorrectly and use 1337 language to back it up. I wish forums like this had a function where you can keep track of your members. I could make a forum for you guys and we can all talk there, since I'm getting sick of people wasting space on this topic (Like the unimportant guys. EX: Skillzthatkillz). If anyone agrees, I'll start it up. Heck, I can make a radio station and you guys can call in.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-29 22:27:10

Of course, if that's okay with Brookman, who after all started this awesome forum (My favorite by the way).

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-30 15:36:32

At 10/29/05 10:25 PM, Skull_leader wrote: I don't know. I don't get why people want to join, then not talk about Warhammer 40k, but just like to spell incorrectly and use 1337 language to back it up. I wish forums like this had a function where you can keep track of your members. I could make a forum for you guys and we can all talk there, since I'm getting sick of people wasting space on this topic (Like the unimportant guys. EX: Skillzthatkillz). If anyone agrees, I'll start it up. Heck, I can make a radio station and you guys can call in.

Agreed 110%!
The Crew really needs their own forum or even site, I know it's principle reason was to provide a space for Warhammer 40k fans on Newgrounds but the amount of rubbish that gets posted drowns out the proper posts, I find myself just blurring past all the posts untill I find a familiar name and then I'll read.
As for the Radio idea, that would be pretty cool except for the problems of potential Copyright infringement and the ensuing complaints and possible law suits, apart from that, if it was Shoutcast then any one of us with winamp could broadcast and those with Skype and the Line-in plugin for Winamp, could host Phone-in stuffb (Brookman's Q&A hour anyone?).

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-30 18:37:13

At 10/30/05 03:36 PM, Minothor wrote: if it was Shoutcast then any one of us with winamp could broadcast and those with Skype and the Line-in plugin for Winamp, could host Phone-in stuffb (Brookman's Q&A hour anyone?).

Or we could hold our own convention and we have ranks and chapters. Lets start with the founder of this topic. He's gotta be supreme commander ( warhammer). I think its only fair if he decides what rank we are ( Lt. Crl, Pvt, etc.)

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-31 04:45:40

Guys, you can create your own 40k forum, I am not going to stop you with that, just don't thrust me into a commanding position, this crew was created with equal positions in mind, no man, no woman, no army would be better or get the better over the other. I merely want to point out that Sgt. O'Brien has tried this before and failed miserably. If you want an easy and reliable forum system, go for pro-boards, heck I got custom buttons for it and 40k themed avatars if there is need. (Most are Imperial Guard flavour, but I could always create new ones should there be a need.)

With your own forum, you can coordinate matters more easily, have your own contests and whatnots. Each army could have it's own sub-forum, you could have private forums for the important people, organize contests and have a more safe place to display files or content.

As for Skype, I don't think I want to know what my voice sounds like in a Q&A session. But jeepers, jinkies and pretty girls at the side, if this goes ahead, I'll pledge myself to that cause.

Excuse me now while I slink back into the shadows and ponder on about Mordheim. I am still a 40k man, I just need some diversion and Mordheim fills that hole pretty damned well. Pirates! Ahoy and advance!

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-31 17:04:37

sure the forum idea sounds good, and it is very easy to do also.
but then, what about your machinations of the mind brookman?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-31 23:02:50

hmm...sounds interesting...
im no good at website design or, in general, computers...
but ill try and help in any way possible.
oh, and PS: are any of you going to baltimore Games Day...cause i might.
Email me! Schwenkdawg@gmail.com

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-01 03:43:05

At 10/31/05 05:04 PM, SHAITH_HEAD wrote: sure the forum idea sounds good, and it is very easy to do also.
but then, what about your machinations of the mind brookman?

I removed that long ago, it's no longer there. I wanted to use it once my stories got more popular, but I decided to remove it as it took to much time to revise each time.

If need be, I can start a pro-boards forum with the title: "Warhammer 40.000 Crew", I'll set up the basics (custom avatars, buttons, basic threads etc.) and then let the most trustworthy become mods.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-01 15:49:19

At 11/1/05 03:43 AM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: I removed that long ago, it's no longer there. I wanted to use it once my stories got more popular, but I decided to remove it as it took to much time to revise each time.

If need be, I can start a pro-boards forum with the title: "Warhammer 40.000 Crew", I'll set up the basics (custom avatars, buttons, basic threads etc.) and then let the most trustworthy become mods.

but recently i remembered about it, and clicked it to see if anything was diffrent. i do remember the forum being gone...
but i like the intro song, you have to put that in again.

i almost can use my daemonhunters now! i just need to paint more, but i have an hq-inquisitor loard and retinue,troop-ten power armour graue ritter, 2 elites-five terminators and the vindicare, and a chimera for the stormtroopers that im special ordering from fordge world (elysian drop troops! yum!) as my second troop, but untill then i cant play, since i have not compulsery untill my package arrives from the UK...
How much is one pound in dollars again? i think its $1.50 but am not sure

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-01 18:38:17

Collecting has been such a bitch this week. Hobby masters was closed so I had to go online and get it but they had a problem with the shipping order so that got pushed back a bit and it was just a mess. Last time I shop online for 40K stuff. Side note- painting different chapter terminators can be quite relaxing as I have come across this one sunday evening. Very relaxing indeed.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-09 22:02:02

Actually, I was aiming toward a free podcast thing using Skype. There is no Warhammer 40k station.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-11 12:11:44

hmm...
I'd be up for that if I could find a plugin for Winamp, I despise iTunes as it aggressively tries to enforce all it's services without prompting me, it also hogs my system for things like music lookups and lags the heck out of my campouter.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-11-11 23:03:14

When does the new Blood Angels codex come out?