00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesChrist just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Warhammer 40.000 Crew

296,471 Views | 4,003 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 14:13:41

shaith u spelled emperor wrong?! and the codex in question is the older 40k rulebook it has a pic of the Emperor (of Mankind lol) but ne just for the record what the christians did during the crusades and the inqusition is worse than what the nazis did

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 14:20:03

At 10/13/05 02:02 PM, Lieutenant_Brookman wrote: Shaithead, could you name a book or codex with the image in question

there is none, I asked no question, but i was like "you know who im talkin about?- you know those guys in all the pictures."

"you spelt emperor wrong??"
<tiepowez>

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 14:27:09

Yeah ill join, tell me about any collabs comein up, ill start if u want?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 15:03:18

At 10/13/05 02:27 PM, Spazemarine101 wrote: Yeah ill join, tell me about any collabs comein up, ill start if u want?

sure you can join, and the only thing going on now is a small spacemarine game by minithor. we rarely ever do much newgrounds related things tho.
so what do you play?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 15:31:15

Ya know for 3 decades of war and campaign, the emperor still looks good for his age.

That must be a pretty boring in job the W4K book " fifteen hours" how the guy on the imperial cruiser just types in a set of buttons and then has to do it all over again. Check this out, he is sent a coded message in which he has to relay the numbers on the transition key, punches in the wrong code, and sends an entire fleet of imperials to the wrong system, an ork infested planet. Ha, I swear the inquisition is getting lazier and lazier.

Black sky, dead sun- bloodiest and goriest book of W4K series ***** reccomend picking up.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 16:27:42

At 10/13/05 03:31 PM, Warhammer_40K wrote: Ya know for 3 decades of war and campaign, the emperor still looks good for his age.

*phf-phf* my dad is older than three decades son, and he doesnt look 'good' for any age, he is a contious corpse, nothing more. if you said he was dead technically you would not be wrong.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 19:55:37

the emperor was born 8000 bc in turkey

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-13 23:02:32

At 10/13/05 02:13 PM, templarSIRUS wrote:

but ne just for the record what the christians did during the crusades and the inqusition is worse than what the nazis did

No way!! The Inquisiton only persecuted and tortured people and killed any who wouldn't comply. The Crusades were actual wars, both sides commited equally worse warcrimes the earlier ones it was the Europeans who did wrong the later Crusades the Saracens using their newly-delevoped way of jihad did things just as or if not worse than the orginal European Crusaders. There is no way that can compare to the systematic and organised genocide the Nazis carried out on all oppenents and 'inferior races' wheter they compiled with the Nazis or not.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 03:48:51

The Spanish Inquisition persecued all that did not follow the, ugh, "Enlightened path of Christ", they burned women on suspicion of being a witch and acted as the opressive factor if the church. Same with the crusades, though that was aimed at attacking muslims for no real reason. (No, being a muslim is not a reason to be hated OR attacked)

But let's not boil down to some stupid half-witted politics program where half of the people that can't even type for shit start calling others stupid names because they made a good point.

Guess what kids, time to read something.

Some warning, I’ve been trying a new writing style after reading several novels (Both 40k and of more dubious hand, no not Danielle Steel!) and while I refrain from using 20th Century combat slang, I do plan on using some vile language. I’ve noticed that not all Guardsmen are as pious as Gaunt, or as courageous as Schaeffer. This is just my twist on somewhere in that dark universe. Guardsmen just aren’t polite people, they will throw out whatever they think. Or in this case, what I think. You have been warned, so don’t come crying to me about having your young mind polluted by my writings!

Also, I’ve slapped this together in one night and a morning, so it may not be as great and thus far, the reactions have been mixed. I just felt like writing about the Imperial Guard again after so many things about the Inquisition and Mordheim.

Ah great, just what we need!

http://brookm.deviantart.com/

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 03:50:33

Bastards.

What do you get when you send several Imperial Guard regiments on years of combat. Not the kind where you get a break or something like that, but real combat, years of non-stop fighting with just enough breaks to catch up, get a new uniform and some time to reorganize? Not much, I can tell you that. Numbers dwindle down and down, regiments become companies, companies become platoons become squads and those can turn out into one or two survivors. One man or woman on his or her own can’t do much. Sure, fire a couple of shots, but then your wasted. But what do you get when you toss those survivors together into a single snug squad?

Not something pretty, I can tell you that much. I remember reading the old books about them. I’ve seen pict shows on the big screen about them. But I’d never ever dreamed that I would live long enough to become one myself: a Veteran. Well, I’m still pretty young, thirty-two, thanks for not asking, but already I feel like I’ve seen it all before. Nothing fazes me anymore! Tau? I’ve seen them before, lemme at them. Kroot? Keep them at a shooting distance and I can do it! Orks? I’ve seen those before, glad to keep it at that. Traitors? These idiots are just stupid, can’t even get an offensive right!

Yup, I’m the member of a veteran squad, one of these so-called Kill-teams. We get dangerous missions, the ones in which you will most certainly die. But, we get free hand in how we do it and to be honest, some of my actions are shocking in a brutal "the end justifies the means" fashion. Conclusion: I am not a nice person. Nor are the others that are in the squad. We are all bastards. Okay, and bitches.

There used to be twelve of us, we were dubbed the Ditty Dozen or something like that, but as we got down and dirty in these hellish missions, even the die-hards decided to kick the bucket. Five of us remain and we no longer have a colourful nickname. They decided to stop doing that when squad member four died. So we’re just another suicide squad.

Where am I now? A woodland. Nothing too shabby. Not that I enjoy them, tunnels and gloom were always more something for me. But this isn’t a jungle either, so no lethal insects, hostile salads and extreme heat and humidity. We move in single file, Kurt on point, then the big guy, me and closing of the file the woman. I’ll give them formal introductions when I see fit. Our objective is to destroy a hidden communications hub. Briefings have become so boring as they always involve something “hidden”. Resistance would be medium and our backup was ready for anything, even tanks.

Kurt signals a halt with a raised fist, crouching down. We slowly crouch forward, reaching a half lit clearing. Kurt signals a full halt and beckons us to listen. Foot steps, too careless as they step onto noisy crap such as twigs and dried out leafs. “Sentry.” He signals. “Alone.” The big man besides me signals a query. “Want me to kill him?” Kurt nods and the big guy pounces forward, wrapping his meaty arm around the neck while the other twists, a wet crack resounding. He lets the body hang limp and pulls it into the undergrowth, all in less then five seconds and all without as much as a sound. Okay, the snapped neck doesn’t count. I nod to the large man, he smirks at me.

A murderer at work. A shiver runs down my spine. This guy is a friggin’ bruiser, I am not kidding here. He could easily pass as a bouncer or muscle for a gang back on a civilized world, but he isn’t. He’s a big ass Catachan (144th Comp. 3rd Plt. 4th Sqd.) with more muscle then three Cadians put together. Top that off with a sick and sharp mind that calculates and anticipates, well ladies and gents, you get trooper Burt Pringle. Don’t let the name catch you off-guard, cause this is guy is far from being a foppish fairy. Next to being a cold-hearted killer, he’s a good shot with the lasgun he carries and an even better man when it comes to gutting people with his “knife”. I’m using that term loosely as that thing of his resembles a sword more then a knife.

We cautiously advance, seeing another sentry, mindlessly wandering with his rifle on his back, a smoke in his mouth and his back towards us. I wouldn’t be too surprised if this guy has I.Q. rating lower then my age. We’re just three meters away from him, he can be dealt with, just not by me. The young woman slithers forward, so quiet, so dead sexy. And then to think I liked her. She’s standing behind the guard and pulls out her knife, then swiftly kicks back of his knee, making the sentry snap backwards. That’s when the grace is removed and the truth is shown, as she wraps her left arm around his neck and drops the knife in her right hand down. Not once, not twice, but a lot of times, making it hard for me to keep count. The blood splatters everywhere, some of it landing in my eyes. I blink furiously, seeing the slender young woman cleaning her knife on the uniform of the slain sentry. Yet she fails to notice the blood on her pretty face and uniform. Stupid bitch! I’d stab her if it wasn’t for those… Eyes. Yeah, her eyes. Ah frag, who am I kidding here! She’s shaped like a friggin’ dancer or smiley-girl, the ones that do things that your mother told you about not to do. No man would shoot at her without looking her up or down at least once, except for those chaos dopes, they are too stupid to appreciate the finer arts of the female body. Blue eyes, nicely shaped figure, medium long blond hair kept up under her beret. Damn you Jill Chambers! Damn you for being from Mortant (327th Comp. 1st Plt. 4th Sqd.) and your sassy looks and taunting behaviour! She’s another one of those murderers at work. Not a nut job, just really fond about ripping open people with her knives, splattering herself in blood. Shit, when did I get enlisted with the crazy people. Right, when I started surviving the worst that I was thrust into.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 03:52:02

Who have I forgotten? Oh right, Kurt. Sarge here is an old son of a bitch, he’s really seen it all and laughs at crap that would make others piss their fatigues and cry for the harlot that spawned them. Sergeant Elias Kurt, a Cadian (8753rd Comp. 8th Plt. 1st Sqd.) what you would call, “Tough as nails” NCO. He’s a beacon of sanity in this small team of veterans, the only one (Besides me of course!) who has the brains to do things a hundred percent right. Letting idiots such as Pringle or Chambers run the show and you are in deep shit. He’s always calm, always taking the situation to himself before even thinking about taking action. I like him, he’s my kind of man to lead me into death, destruction and all that dangerous posh. We advance slowly and see a concrete bunker with a single door. The back entrance.

We break cover and run like mad for the bunker. Ragged fire erupts from all around us, throwing up earth close to us. The other sentries decide to open fire and keep the thought of where their slain comrades are for later. As always too close for comfort! I shoulder my shotgun and bang of three shots at a rebel with a flamer, then turn to two others, rattling the other five rounds into them. I slam into the bunker wall and crouch down, instinctively ejecting the top clip from my shotgun and slapping a new one in place. ‘Open this door!’ Kurt barks, firing his shotgun one-handed, banging of a shot, then dropping the gun to grab the grip and pumping a new round, much like the pict screens I’ve seen when I was a kid. In his other hand he holds a laspistol, snapping of shots with practised ease. Flanking me are Pringle and Chambers, having traded in her knives for a more effective laspistol. ‘Open this door already!’ Pringle shouts, feeling really uneasy at being in the open.

I smile and feel a whole lot better. I look at the door, a five centimetre thick steel door with a keypad for entering codes. Unbreakable for the common man! That’s where I come in. I used to serve with the combat engineers of the Mortant, same place as miss knife bitch. I saw combat sure, engineer does not mean that I dig trenches, place guns and issue basic repairs. No, I was, actually still am, a combat engineer. Just one with extra tricks up my sleeve. I pry the keypad away and clamp a device onto the exposed wires, waiting for the machine spirit to open the door. The door hisses open and I can’t help but smiling like a fool. Once again, my gear prevails. We pile in and the door closes, prompting Chambers to shoot the keypad, practically locking us in. No matter, our exit is on the other side, or so I was told by the JO in charge of intelligence.

‘Good going there LeCroix.’ Kurt says, reloading his shotgun. I nod and stuff the clamp back into the pack on my belt. John LeCroix, that’s my name. My mother told me I was named after my departed father, but then I’d be called bastard amongst other things, as she never called him John. I activate the lamp pack on my shoulder and take point, flipping a targeter over my left eye with a jerking motion of my head. It blinks into life, showing a nice floor plan of the bunker we are in. If intelligence was correct, and for once it is, then no active sentries would be patrolling these tight halls and we will have a clear route to the comm hub, our objective. After several trailing corridors I see an opening, a doorway without a door, from it emanates the murmur and hubbub of people working. I signal a halt and twist a small fibre optic cable from my pack, connecting it to the targeter. Whatever the end of the cable sees, so do I. I’ve tried it a few times and it’s quite a joy, especially around private areas. I bend it around into the door opening and see comm devices, a bumbling cogboy and quick headcount reveals that there are at least two dozen guards standing watch in that small room. Add to that half a dozen techs that operate the machines. I motion along with my solution to the problem to Kurt who nods in agreement and backs away. We could take them all out in a straight fight, but that would take forever, especially with them being in good cover. And I hate honest fights when we are outnumbered. I unsling my backpack and rip a cord with an orange tag off. ‘Demo is armed, fire in the hole.’ I say calmly, flinging the backpack into the comms room. Were I younger and greener, I’d never carry a demolition charge on my back like a juve would do with a scholam bag, the ones powerful enough to rip a hole in a tank, but now? I must’ve lost my common sense long ago when I started surviving these battles. ‘Hey, what the-’ Is all I hear as I open my mouth and cover my ears, the loud explosion on the enclosed space making my lungs bang and my ears ring. That was easy.

‘Okay, let’s get out of here.’ Kurt grunts, pointing at a steel door barring us from the outside world. I unsling a compact plasma torch and dart towards the door on the other side. With the comm hub taken out, it will be pretty hard to get a machine spirit to open it. I close my right eye and start torching the edges of the door, the plasma beam having no problem with five centimetre thick steel. ‘Pringle, if you would be so kind as to open this door.’ I’ve tried kicking one myself once, let’s just say that my foot sometimes still acts up from that crap. Pringle pushes me aside with a snarl and rams his shoulder into the door, banging it out. We are welcomed as always. As usual, the enemy opens fire at the open door, having not a virtue such as patience. We pile out, guns blazing and dive behind ample cover in form of defensive sandbag walls. The door opening behind us is pulped by heavy calibre fire as several heavy weapons boom over the pathetic cracks and snaps of the rebel weapons.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 03:53:19

I take a quick glance to spot the source of the massive fire power. Tank. Big one. Leman Russ. Exterminator variant. Lucius pattern. Two autocannons, three heavy bolters, a cupola-mounted stubber and a grinning commander. Always a tanker with the grinning! And it’s front that’s facing our way. Screw it, we’re pinned down and our only way is past that thing. I drop down and eject my spent clip, reaching for a new one. ‘Sure is big.’ Pringle comments, his mind most likely already thinking of a way into that thing. Well, all we can do is wait. What? Do you expect me to fire my shotgun at it! Then the tank exploded. It exploded and I didn’t do it. I peer over the edge of my cover and look, dropping down with relief. ‘Sarge, our support has arrived!’ I call out, slapping a new clip on top of my shotgun. All we need to do now is clear an LZ and wait. I look up and see a black shape hovering. I chuckle as I see the familiar shape of our retrieval Valkyrie close in.

If there’s one thing you learn that is the key to surviving this long, it’s not to take on impossible odds unless there is not other way. I’m not one to charge a tank, even if I still had my demo charge, I’d have to get past three heavy bolters, climb onto the flank and somehow pry that hatch open. Oh, never mind the fact that tanks have supporting infantry. Kurt rises from cover and thunders forward, his shotgun booming with each step. He wants a safe LZ ready for our retrieval. He’s followed by Pringle and Chambers, also firing their weapons. I’m not one for the classic ‘no-guts, no-glory’ charges, I’ve seen plenty and barely survived those. So I shoulder my shotgun and provide covering fire, snapping of semi-auto shots as the others cross the distance. Once those three hit the line, hell’s breaking loose. As I said before, murderers at work, scary shit.

And hit hard they did, the remaining rebels didn’t stand a chance against a beefy Catachan with a big-ass knife, a foxy bitch with two knives and a pumped sergeant with an attitude that makes senior officers cry. The rebels, more then two dozen, were cut down and to pieces as they tried to hold their ground. I decided not to watch, I don’t like to see people being either bashed to death or being cut in places where it takes minutes before you are drained. As the last rebel was cut up with an agonizing scream of pain, I decided to call in our retrieval. I pull micro bead from my collar and adjust it, setting it to ‘send’ as a beacon for the bird to lock in to.

The Valkyrie circles around before landing, slowly, clearly a sitting duck in these open skies. I stopped worrying about that bucket being shot down long ago. Twice more did the heavy gun fire, followed by two explosions, most likely some bunker or tank that’s far off. Then it touched down, it’s massive gun cranked back inside again and we embarked, greeted by our fifth member. William ‘Bill’ Manning, wearing a black body glove with padded and flak armour from Armageddon, Elysian or something, I never really could remember. He’s our sniper and operates the rifle (Technically speaking, it’s more like a stripped down battle cannon with smaller munitions, but it’s still classified as a sniper rifle.) that’s installed in the hull of this Valkyrie. I sit down heavily, dropping my shotgun with a clank onto the deck and accept a cigarette from Manning, allowing him to light it. I slowly exhale, feeling empty. I feel like shit, feeling old for some stupid reason. I look down the ramp and see a wounded trooper clawing himself a way towards us. ‘A survivor, sloppy guys.’ I reply as I get up and pull a heavy auto pistol from my belt, pulling the receiver backwards in a fluid motion. ‘P-p-p-p-please…’ He stammered, reaching out with a blooded hand. ‘A-a-a medic.’ I spit the smoke away and kick him hard, turning him over onto his back. ‘Very funny.’ I reply, seeing him cry. ‘No! I beg of you!’ I aim and shoot him, a nice vent hole in his forehead and his brains out through the exit wound onto the concrete slab. I spin the gun in my hand around for a bit before dropping it back into the holster, stepping back into the Valkyrie. Not even looking back. I drop back into my seat and the Valkyrie takes off, flying us back to base.

Yup, real friggin’ bastards, each and every one of us.

+ + +

As always, feedback is nice.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 04:59:35

Awesome story dude. Very well done.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 15:51:08

True good... but just for the record religion is the most dangerous and deadly thing man has ever created. to me what the Imperium worships sems like a good thing being thats its a physical thing not some made up peice of crap that doesnt give ne thing to its ppl but punishment. in my opinion all religion is flawed because of the fact it was created 2000+ years ago when ppl had IQs of around 80 it makes no sense for any one in this time and age that isnt 5 years old or retarded to be athiest. or worship a real higher being as the imperium worships the sorce of all of there power.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 16:04:44

srry for double postin
but i read sumthin... this "wha the fuck is your problem. you know what i bet your one of those jock mother fuckers who picks on kids all day and a kid brings a gun to school and shoots you"

this kids sig right,
well kid i got sumthin to say bout that 1. theres 2 kinds of ppl that kill ppl one type are the pussys who feel "Opressed by jocks" and what they should do instead of shootin them is work out and kick there ass, the second is the kid who is friends with the jocks and seems like a normal kid cept for what goes on in his head. those kids are nuts and see gore as a good thing and would kill there family for some cash. those are the kids who grow up and live normal lives cept for when sumthin makes them snap the become ppl like ted bundy crafty smart as hell serial killers. in my opinion ppl like that are souless and thats who the goverenment trains to be killers. if u have read the artical on the GW site the cluexus (Spell check >.< srry) assasains are ppl who seem to have no soul reflection in the warp there for are pure evil killers and psych killers. so i think thats where those ppl who made the game got the idea for those assains.

ehh srry if it offends ne one just a random thought post

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-14 19:04:51

I think Lijah Cuu is just a fucking asshole. Dude, he killed Bragg, corbec, and many others. What is his problem. Rapist, murderer, this goes on forever. Stay far away from this one.

They need to make a book on the formation of Terra(AKA earth) unless they have and I haven't heard of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-15 18:44:41

Fools! The U.I. wants a united Imperium, not this peace rubbish. All men standing together as one, proudly smashing back the unending tide of hideous mutants and Xenos!

Peace, by the way, (cue smug Simon Pegg 'hmm hmm hmm' impersination') is an irrelevant term in 40k. It is a futile concept that requires no analysis. It could never happen, no matter what occured. To consider whether the any faction could survive is a futile task, as peace will never happen.

Warhammer_40k man, heed these words;
Oh let me tell ye a tale: The Emperor of Mankind was a man of great strength, intelligence and psychic ability. During the dark days of strife, he took control of humanity, leading them back into the light.
The first Space Marines, and the Primarchs themselves were formed from his own genes, and it was the Emperor that commanded the golden age of the Imperium, claiming thousands of planets in the great crusades.
It was only when the Primarch Horus betrayed the Emperor by turning to Chaos that the good times ended. The Imperium was torn apart in the great civil-war that came to be known as the Horus Heresy.
The rebel forces attacked earth, and the Imperial palace itself. But as the battle raged on, Horus got words of reinforcements drawing near, Leman Russ and the noble Space-Wolves, and some other less impressive marines or something, i dunno who they are. Anyway...

Horus new he had to act, and so dropped the teleportation shielding to his ships. The Emperor took the bait, and with a contingent of his troops, stormed the ship with the Primarch Sanguinus. They fought their way to Horus' chamber, where Horus killed Sanguinus. The Emperor fought and defeated Horus, but at the cost of great injuries.

The Imperium was saved, but forever crippled. The Emperor remains in a state of semi-life, feeding of the souls of psychics to keep him eternally alive, but still crippled by his injuries. His presence alone allows the Imperium a center point for its religious and militaristic fanaticism, and while the Emperor exists, the Imperium remains a united front.

And that is a very, VERY, brief history of the Emperor.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-15 19:10:15

Plus, peace sucks because if their were peace in 40k, it would become Star-Trek. And i hate Star-Trek. I hate its goody-two-shoes-ness, I hate its happy endings, I hate all the fucking friendship and understanding and justice! If it were up to me (and it bloody well should be) Star-Trek would be locked in a small dark room, guarded by three of my crack death-legion, while a Stormtrooper beats it around the head with a cactus while it is strapped to a bollard and forced to watch continuous episodes of 'Jam' complete with background artillery fire ambience.

After 3 months, there should be some nice 40k seeds in their somewhere, and we can release it back onto TV, complete with a facist, gene-boosted Captain Kirk, and his new Commissar-General; the insidious Patrick Stewart.

Patrick Stewart rocks. Not just because he likes Spider Jerusalem but looks like him too! and he was Extras, and was bloody hilarious.

Now Clifford the Big Red Dog, That really pisses me off! The bloody great mutation he is! If it were up to me, and... [continuous rambling and grunting until nurses administer sedative. Again.]

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 12:27:29

erm u dont seem to have answered my question . . . .

who are u guys and howcum u no of the Ghost Dragons?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 13:02:10

i play Imperial guards really, i have loads of space marines though...

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 13:03:46

by the way do i get a siggy?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 16:04:09

PET3R, who are you? And what the crap are the Ghost Dragons!

As for a sig, don't know who hands them out, I created the one I use myself and it's mine alone. *hysterical giggle* Anybody else is a stealing whore. Or gigolo.

As for Star Trek, we'd be better of with them all dead. I'd love to see that one episode where the USS Enterprise meets up with an Apocalypse Class Battleship. Aye Scotty, try to get the fuck out of that one by reversing the warp drive generators. And once they see Spock they'll be certain of eldar influence. Qapla! Screams mister Worf before being stomped to a smear by a group of Imperial Navy boarders.

Feck it, peace is so outdated, more war for everybody.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 19:51:20

I find it funny that in the year 40k we seemed to have changed our swears to "feth" and "gak". Guess we forget how to use f*** and s***.

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-16 22:08:05

I just beat the dawn of war campaign. What the fuck kid of ending was that?

Winter Assault was more fun, imho. Dawn of War seemed stupidly easy.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-17 12:20:40

How can i contact minithor?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-17 15:52:47

At 10/16/05 12:27 PM, PET3R wrote: erm u dont seem to have answered my question . . . .

who are u guys and howcum u no of the Ghost Dragons?

i remember this guy, he came in here and asked us who we were... <_< and said somthing about the ghost dragons, i guess some noob club...
anyway, youv asked that alot, and then just ran away and when we ask you what the fuck your talking about, you say nothing for a couple months when you come back and say the same thing.
ive never heard of the ghost dragons, and "howcum u no of the Ghost Dragons?"
- we dont, your the only one whose ever mentioned it before,
and "who are u guys?"
- us guys is the warhammer40k crew, on new grounds.
anything else we can help you with or are you just a human popup

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-18 16:11:14

At 10/17/05 04:28 PM, MrCrawford wrote: omg... finally back (thirty day ban *embarrasment*)

day-um. that sucks dude

i finally got some money, almost 300 bucks, and i might buy one more greynight box set, and a crusader or some terminator blisters, idk. i need paint bad to, almost a quarter of my previous paint set is dried out or seperated, and i need a-lot of metals for the nights.

hey, heres a question- one time i went into an unfimiliar hoby store that had stocks of wh40k stuff, and i was looking at the paints to get some new ink washes. my brother took me there and he was rushing me, cuz we were in a hurry, but as i picked out the paints i needed, i saw 'armor wash' but i had no time to think anymore, i just needed to leave fast, but what in the world is it? how come ive never heard of it before?

anyone?

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-18 21:00:48

I wonder if there are still table top W4K games out there or conventions. Speaking of conventions, is there a W4K convention?

BBS Signature

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-18 22:55:05

Actually, Games Workshop does have a convention. It's called Gamesday, and it's coming up on November 13th.

Response to Warhammer 40.000 Crew 2005-10-19 20:21:06

At 10/18/05 10:55 PM, Skull_leader wrote: Actually, Games Workshop does have a convention. It's called Gamesday, and it's coming up on November 13th.

Cool. You guys wanna go? We can like all car pool it over there or something like that. Don't worry about expenses I got that covered. Just need to know where its at.

BBS Signature