00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

C.O.W Creature of the week #10

3,575 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-10 21:20:47

My creature is called a Bigtoothed Mini Dragon.

These creatures usually come from an ancient society that was run by massive dragons, but soon after the Ogatha( similar to the Medevil time here on earth ) periods arrived they were just another creature to attack and obtain power from.

Soon being driven off the world of there once society, they come to earth to seek shelter, hiding in the tops of mountains. Due to evolution, they have decreased almost 20 times in size and around the size of a typical dog.

( give me a break on the description...heh )

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-11 15:50:58

At 1/10/07 05:19 PM, fuzz wrote: Nice, i really like zach's entry(s)
D :).

Thank you!

We really need more threads like this on the Art forum, weekly contests for anyone to get involved in, mainly because I'm bored now, and don't want to spend time on something that will be buried amongst MS Paint pictures.

I quite like the idea of people drawing pictures to interpret what they think of a song, but they never seem to work... blah, bring on #11!

no ice, I don't like drawing in just blues.

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-11 16:21:27

At 1/11/07 03:50 PM, Zach wrote: We really need more threads like this on the Art forum, weekly contests for anyone to get involved in

I could'nt agree with you more, and I feel bad for slacking off with these threads.. but I will try my hardest to be more active in the future.

blah, bring on #11!

4 days left, buddy. :/
Expect a more awesome topic next week though. I will be broader, and ice is optional. :)

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-11 16:51:24

At 1/11/07 04:21 PM, JohanL wrote: I could'nt agree with you more, and I feel bad for slacking off with these threads.. but I will try my hardest to be more active in the future.

It's not a problem these aren't posted every Monday morning without failure, they're for fun, so don't worry about how often you post them.

4 days left, buddy. :/
Expect a more awesome topic next week though. I will be broader, and ice is optional. :)

Looking forward to it!

At 1/9/07 10:59 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Jim the rolly thing.
Rolls and lands on stuff then eats 'em.

Great idea, composition is very nice too, I really like the silhouette one stood in front of the moon. I don't like the white stroke around everything though, makes it look too pixelated :\

At 1/10/07 03:25 AM, SardonicSamurai wrote: I've always seen this "Creature of the Weak"s, but never participated. I decided to try it out:

They're really useful if you're like me you want to draw but run short on ideas!

The Squeerol

Love the tongue, nice touch. You can really feel the movement too, goes well with your description of them flipping over and creating a snowball, it really looks like that's about to happen, nice creature!

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-13 14:51:56

Just finished my second entry.

Angreh snowsurfers of extreme racing
On the highest of mountaintops live the angreh snowsurfers. These dudes just love to go offroading after a long day of doing nothing. They often hold big racing contests to impress the ladiees, and after the contest is over they feed on the tourists that get run over.

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-13 15:00:03

At 1/10/07 03:25 AM, SardonicSamurai wrote: The Squeerol

Wehay, I like it!

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-14 19:03:24

At 1/13/07 02:51 PM, JohanL wrote: Just finished my second entry.

Angreh snowsurfers of extreme racing
On the highest of mountaintops live the angreh snowsurfers. These dudes just love to go offroading after a long day of doing nothing. They often hold big racing contests to impress the ladiees, and after the contest is over they feed on the tourists that get run over.

Great pic! The front guys arms could be bigger but the expressions are brilliant, I also like the broken horn and missing teeth, nice little extras.

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-14 22:25:14

Im getting better whit flash. My blue little farting mountain racer...anyway here it is!

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-14 22:37:42

At 1/9/07 10:59 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: My entry. Looks grubby as fuck, (and overboard on gradients :( ) but meh.

Jim the rolly thing.
Rolls and lands on stuff then eats 'em.

BTW great entry. I really like your design! :D

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-15 11:45:12

These are civilians of the famous Snutt tribe.
their movement on snow is a glorious spectacle

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-15 13:28:22

Ok, this contest is closed. New COW will be up in a minute, good job everyone. :]

Response to C.O.W Creature of the week #10 2007-01-15 15:26:25

Johan L how do you color your pictures?

(dont look at my thing btw its just a joke)