Be a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

  • 703,590 Views
  • 29,657 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 17th, 2012 @ 03:03 PM Reply

At 9/17/12 12:31 AM, SCTE3 wrote: I imagine if he is it is only temporary since Lawler is pretty much a face commentator.

To be honest I think I'm over the whole "face" and "heel" commentator dynamic, or if you HAVE to do it, it should be the color guy that's the heel. The over the top way Cole has played his character, which really harkens back to attempts to turn JR meeting with basically the same result destroys any credibility he has as a play by play guy. If play by play guys MUST be characters, they need to be babyfaces so as to act as presumable audience avatars, and a voice of reason within the chaos or dastardly acts that sometimes happen in wrestling.

WWE should take this opportunity to "reset" Michael Cole back to the face commentator he used to be...he wasn't always good, but he wasn't as consistently crap and distracting as he has been the last couple years.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 17th, 2012 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 9/17/12 03:03 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: WWE should take this opportunity to "reset" Michael Cole back to the face commentator he used to be...he wasn't always good, but he wasn't as consistently crap and distracting as he has been the last couple years.

I agree with this completely.

As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 20th, 2012 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 9/17/12 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.

Guys, I encourage you all to watch this video. It's amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 07:30 AM Reply

At 9/20/12 04:42 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 9/17/12 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.
Guys, I encourage you all to watch this video. It's amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Kinda shocking actually.I use the term sweats like a pig but Ryback sweats while he eats a pig.


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 10:52 AM Reply

At 9/24/12 07:30 AM, Wavepad wrote:
At 9/20/12 04:42 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 9/17/12 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.
Guys, I encourage you all to watch this video. It's amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Kinda shocking actually.I use the term sweats like a pig but Ryback sweats while he eats a pig.

Eating is like a sport for that monster. And he's a professional. Insane.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 24th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Was it just me or were there suddenly two people in the ring during the Ryback vs. Miz match?

looked like they might have been trying to crawl in for a glimpse of a second

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 9/24/12 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Was it just me or were there suddenly two people in the ring during the Ryback vs. Miz match?
looked like they might have been trying to crawl in for a glimpse of a second

Yeah there was a guy (the one with his pants down low) and the other guy in the black shirt was security.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 12:55 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/24/12 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Was it just me or were there suddenly two people in the ring during the Ryback vs. Miz match?
looked like they might have been trying to crawl in for a glimpse of a second
Yeah there was a guy (the one with his pants down low) and the other guy in the black shirt was security.

Wonder what that was all about then. Guess they wanted to get really interactive.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 03:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Wonder what that was all about then. Guess they wanted to get really interactive.

There have been multiple times when fans wanted their 15 seconds of fame. There was a really funny one where a fan got backstage and it involved Batista.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 07:37 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 07:19 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/12 03:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Wonder what that was all about then. Guess they wanted to get really interactive.
There have been multiple times when fans wanted their 15 seconds of fame. There was a really funny one where a fan got backstage and it involved Batista.

That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.

and lmao really? i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate

Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 9/25/12 07:19 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
There have been multiple times when fans wanted their 15 seconds of fame. There was a really funny one where a fan got backstage and it involved Batista.
i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate

He's a dick in the WWE too.


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 25th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote: That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.
and lmao really? i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate

Here it is!


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 09:27 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote: That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.
and lmao really? i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate
Here it is!

I laughed so hard from this!


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 26th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 9/25/12 09:27 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote: That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.
and lmao really? i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate
Here it is!

You gotta love the fans!


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
bhsqad15
bhsqad15
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 28th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

kelly kelly released


8-25-11 = The birth of canas day

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 02:37 AM Reply

At 9/28/12 07:54 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: kelly kelly released

Not surprising, disappeared from TV, and was making a lot of noise about wanting to do outside projects...and Beth Phoenix is on her way out too.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM Reply

At 9/29/12 02:37 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/28/12 07:54 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: kelly kelly released
Not surprising, disappeared from TV, and was making a lot of noise about wanting to do outside projects...and Beth Phoenix is on her way out too.

Another eye-candy, who cares? The divas' division died long time ago.


BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 9/28/12 07:54 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: kelly kelly released

NO! NO! NO! C'MON! REALLY! Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva!
WTF!


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 29th, 2012 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 9/29/12 02:40 PM, Wavepad wrote: NO! NO! NO! C'MON! REALLY! Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva!
WTF!

Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Sep. 30th, 2012 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.

Kelly Kelly was the only good diva.

Its true

| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.

Women's wrestling really died about 50 years ago or so...it's just have brief flashes of having somewhat of a place on shows, but in terms of actually being a draw or something that well and truly matters? No, 50 years or so at best. That's not to say there weren't some great talents since...just that it sadly wasn't their ability that was keeping any interest.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:21 AM Reply

At 9/30/12 10:13 AM, Wavepad wrote:
At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.
Kelly Kelly was the only good diva.
Its true

This hurts to read. She couldn't even run the ropes correctly, which is one of the first things you should learn to do.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 08:00 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:21 AM, boloneyman wrote: This hurts to read. She couldn't even run the ropes correctly, which is one of the first things you should learn to do.

What are you talking about?Yeah there was great divas like Lita,Mickie James,and Trish.
I don't know if your trying to insult or just trying to prove a point.Well there both not working.
Kelly Kelly was the only good one until they cut her off for a while.Then AJ took over with her
oddness.Also your insults disgust me.


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 12:41 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.
Women's wrestling really died about 50 years ago or so...it's just have brief flashes of having somewhat of a place on shows, but in terms of actually being a draw or something that well and truly matters? No, 50 years or so at best. That's not to say there weren't some great talents since...just that it sadly wasn't their ability that was keeping any interest.

They should just take it down altogether. Divas and sex appeal have no place on a PG show, which offers an entirely different target market. WWE is hiring models and having them have one 30 second match every now and then on raw. Its absolutely no secret to anyone that the divas division is total garbage, even the fucking 3 year olds with their immigrant parents couldnt give a fuck less about layla's title reign. She rarely was even put on television. I dont think a lot of people even knew she was champion. Thats just scary.

As for beth, wwe is not the right place for her. She should just quit, unless shes satisfied making money to fly over for.shows and sit around and do nothing.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 12:23 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 08:00 AM, Wavepad wrote: Kelly Kelly was the only good one until they cut her off for a while.

Come on Wavepad, Kelly Kelly was not one of the good ones. As a Diva for just getting that sex appeal, yeah she did that really well, but as far as wrestling goes, she was amateur at best.

Unless we have actual wrestling nobody is gonna care about the Divas division like they did back when we had Molly Holly, Trish Stratus, Lita, Mickie James, and Melina. The women's division is garbage nowadays.


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 08:00 AM, Wavepad wrote:
What are you talking about?Yeah there was great divas like Lita,Mickie James,and Trish.
I don't know if your trying to insult or just trying to prove a point.Well there both not working.
Kelly Kelly was the only good one until they cut her off for a while.Then AJ took over with her
oddness.Also your insults disgust me.

I am trying to do both. Watch any Kelly Kelly match and look for moments where she "bounces" of the ropes. She slows down an practically stops, then will just tap the ropes with her back and start running forward again. Now compare that to any other Diva or wrestler and note how they are able to do the whole movement without slowing down. It is called running the ropes and is one of the first things wrestlers learn how to do when training.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 10:33 AM, Piemix wrote: Divas and sex appeal have no place on a PG show,

I don't entirely agree. I think they CAN have a place, I think they just don't right now because WWE is only focused on the cosmetic aspect of them, and will not get great workers in there. They have a certain "look" they want, and when they don't find that, they fire the girls. It's absolutely a shame as their are lots of pretty girls on the indies who can also work that might be able to bring something unique to the shows, but WWE is not interested whatsoever it seems.

As for beth, wwe is not the right place for her. She should just quit, unless shes satisfied making money to fly over for.shows and sit around and do nothing.

Funny you mention that...lol


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 08:09 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 10/1/12 10:33 AM, Piemix wrote: As for beth, wwe is not the right place for her. She should just quit, unless shes satisfied making money to fly over for.shows and sit around and do nothing.
Funny you mention that...lol

her talents are worth more than the WWE's diva division. TNA would even do a better job with her.

JohnCena423
JohnCena423
  • Member since: May. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 10/3/12 09:37 PM, JohnCena423 wrote: Daivari subdues a train passenger

Never herd of Daivari.


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature