00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mickillus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,537,624 Views | 29,941 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-23 23:24:17

At 4/23/15 08:33 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 4/23/15 05:31 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: You think you're ready for the big time!?
Get ready to take an Unreal Elbow and the 1-2-3 to lose that belt, Grub!

We'll see this Saturday at the NG PPV!

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-24 08:17:55

At 4/23/15 05:31 PM, Grub-Xer0 wrote: You think you're ready for the big time!?

Looks awesome!

At 4/23/15 07:43 PM, Ryanson wrote: I think I accidentally got my friend into wrestling and I don't know where to tell him to begin other than some favorite matches and maybe trying to keep up on the weekly shows

That seems like the best course of action, just hope he doesn't get sick of it eventually.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-26 06:32:47

Any predictions for Extreme Rules?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-26 20:11:02

That chair spot with Ambrose was terrifying.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-26 20:57:06

Poor Kofi, he deserves more than to be stuck in that New Day gimmick, at least he managed to score one more championship under his belt.
That spear that Big E gave was impressive.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-28 11:08:29

At 4/26/15 08:57 PM, Radaketor wrote: Poor Kofi, he deserves more than to be stuck in that New Day gimmick, at least he managed to score one more championship under his belt.

If a tag team of three wins the tag teams belts, it counts as a belt for all three? That doesn't seem correct to me. Kofi seems more like a manager. Manager equals no belt.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-28 11:13:05

At 4/28/15 11:08 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
If a tag team of three wins the tag teams belts, it counts as a belt for all three? That doesn't seem correct to me. Kofi seems more like a manager. Manager equals no belt.

Ever heard of the Freebird rule?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-28 11:36:58

At 4/28/15 11:13 AM, ZJ wrote: Ever heard of the Freebird rule?

Yes, it seems like a great way to bend the rules. I remember when the Wolfpak and the Band pulled that gimmick.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-28 11:41:10

At 4/28/15 11:08 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Kofi seems more like a manager. Manager equals no belt.

How? He's the best performer of that stable.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-28 12:50:07

At 4/28/15 11:08 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If a tag team of three wins the tag teams belts, it counts as a belt for all three? That doesn't seem correct to me. Kofi seems more like a manager. Manager equals no belt.

Kofi was in the match, Xavier was cheerleading on the outside.

What, do they all look the same to you or something?

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-29 09:38:53 (edited 2015-04-29 09:39:31)

Verne Gagne passed away monday, April 27 2015. I remember seeing him enter the Hall of Fame class of 2006 in my WrestleMania 22 DVD, he was a pretty cool fellow apparently.

Now for some good news (pun not intended), "Bad News" Barret has won the 2015 King of the Ring by defeating Neville, hopefully this will signify a main-event push for him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-29 11:59:14

When is Kane going to put his mask back on and stop having to be a corporate suit?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-04-30 00:20:53

At 4/29/15 11:59 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: When is Kane going to put his mask back on and stop having to be a corporate suit?

Probably when he nears retirement.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 09:20:10

Sami Zayn made his WWE debut yesterday against John Cena.

The introduction.
The match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 10:25:09

At 5/5/15 09:20 AM, Radaketor wrote: Sami Zayn made his WWE debut yesterday against John Cena.

I was glad to see the Canadians boo John Cena. They are not that different from Americans.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 12:10:08

At 5/5/15 09:20 AM, Radaketor wrote: Sami Zayn made his WWE debut yesterday against John Cena.

Between that and having Dean Ambrose being added to the main event of Payback, last night's Raw was one of the best that WWE has had in a while...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 14:18:06

The introduction.
The match.

He's wrestled on Raw before, albeit against other NXT guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSC0DIJdGfc

Match with Cena was super sloppy. Botching the fake out suicide dive and the AA counter. Still cool to see him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 14:29:29

Also, was it just me, or was the lad from Two Best Friends Play on the hard camera for most of Raw?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 15:47:22

At 5/5/15 02:18 PM, TheMaster wrote: Match with Cena was super sloppy. Botching the fake out suicide dive and the AA counter. Still cool to see him.

He was probably nervous. Interesting to see the company giving him a real opportunity here though.

He was crying and hugging his shoulder afterwards though, think he hurt himself.

Anyway, loving this Rollins title reign. Hope Orton goes away soon.

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 16:22:38

At 5/5/15 03:47 PM, Piemix wrote: He was crying and hugging his shoulder afterwards though, think he hurt himself.

I just took it as them giving him an injury to sell so the loss wasn't clean. Don't think it was legitimate.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 16:43:57

At 5/5/15 04:22 PM, TheMaster wrote: I just took it as them giving him an injury to sell so the loss wasn't clean. Don't think it was legitimate.

He was faking the injury and did a good job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-05 18:02:13

At 5/5/15 04:43 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 5/5/15 04:22 PM, TheMaster wrote: I just took it as them giving him an injury to sell so the loss wasn't clean. Don't think it was legitimate.
He was faking the injury and did a good job.

I didn't hear the commentators mention it? Maybe they did lol I don't remember

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-11 21:23:59

Triple HHH returned tonight, but didn't do that much. If Seth loses the title, Kane loses his job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-12 10:59:44

Actually went to last night's episode of Raw since it was in downtown Cincinnati. Very entertaining episode of the show to see live. The John Cena match U.S. Open Challenge with Adrian Neville was amazing and I loved how the finish implied that Neville would have beaten Cena clean if Rusev hadn't interfered. Daniel Bryan giving up his Intercontinental belt was heartbreaking and I'm still wondering if I just watched him retire right in front of me. I also dug the New Day getting over as pretty hated heels with a lot of "New Day Sucks" chants going on.

It was also fun to see Dean Ambrose, who is from Cincy, get a hero's welcome as he was getting CM Punk level chants all night long. When he ended the show by hitting Dirty Deeds on Roman Reigns and being the last man standing, the place went nuts.

All and all, very cool show and I'm glad I went to it.

Here's a crapy photo of the view from my seat.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-12 14:32:03 (edited 2015-05-12 14:32:31)

At 5/12/15 10:59 AM, ZJ wrote:

I've never been to a WWE event (part of it because they rarely come to my country) but i always thought that the view would be much different that in your picture, wrestlers so far away that you could barely see who was who and who was doing what to what, people blocking your view constantly with signs and all that.
Were you in a seated row or were you in one of those where you have to be standing all the time?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-13 00:20:58

At 5/12/15 02:32 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 5/12/15 10:59 AM, ZJ wrote:
I've never been to a WWE event (part of it because they rarely come to my country) but i always thought that the view would be much different that in your picture, wrestlers so far away that you could barely see who was who and who was doing what to what, people blocking your view constantly with signs and all that.
Were you in a seated row or were you in one of those where you have to be standing all the time?

I've been to two events. One where I was in mid level seats and the other time was nearly nosebleed. Despite that though, I could see all the action just fine and it was a great show both times.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-14 00:15:53

At 5/12/15 02:32 PM, Radaketor wrote: Were you in a seated row or were you in one of those where you have to be standing all the time?

Every time I have been to a wrestling show I was always able to see well from my seat. Only standing up when Hulk Hogan or a favorite wrestler was about.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-14 03:00:54

At 5/12/15 02:32 PM, Radaketor wrote:

Seated row near the front of my section. Was the cheapest seat I could buy and I was still incredibly close to the action. I'm guessing the only real "nosebleed" seats one could get for a wrestling event would be the cheap ones in a huge arena for an event like Wrestlemania...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-15 09:20:56

So is Adam Rose officially split from his "Rosebuds" or?
Like seriously, if they want him to be a heel they might as well have had him be Leo Kruger.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-05-15 17:52:34

I am counting down until Seth loses his belt and classic Kane returns. He better bring bask the mask.

BBS Signature