00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PuduToast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,533,420 Views | 29,940 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-13 18:56:58

ther havin randy orton vs rey mysterio heheheh

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-13 19:41:03

Next week's episode will have Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Micheals, and more. Any chance a fight will brake out with the old schoolers?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 00:36:34

At 1/13/15 01:01 AM, ZJ wrote: It's about damn time. Not too fond of the idea of Hulk Hogan inducting him, though. From what I've heard in countless interviews, Randy wasn't too big of a fan of Hogan in real life and I'm sure he would've preferred one of his family members do the honor of speaking on his behalf...

Yeah I'm not too fond of Hogan inducting him either. He's a big name still though so it works. Personally I think Ricky Steamboat should have inducted him.

At 1/13/15 10:03 AM, Radaketor wrote: I saw a report of it yesterday, i thought it was bogus so i paid no mind to it, guess i was wrong.
And oh my god they even mentioned his slim jim's commercials.

Well of course WWE is gonna mention those commercials. Like when Lou Albano was inducted they brought up the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 00:37:48

At 1/13/15 07:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Next week's episode will have Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Micheals, and more. Any chance a fight will brake out with the old schoolers?

I'm fucking sick of it. I'm tired of them trying to bring back old men from when wrestling was actually entertaining because they fail to bring up new talent the right way, yet refuse to change their political-correctness and stick with the new product. I understand they're trying to attack a certain segment of people watching the show, but to me it's just another way for WWE to flaunt their glory days to an uninformed audience.

They should have Rusev come on and beat the shit out of all of them at once. That's it. That's how to rise a fucking talent. But nah, I guess they want to have the retired folk look better instead.

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 12:33:11

At 1/14/15 12:37 AM, Piemix wrote: They should have Rusev come on and beat the shit out of all of them at once. That's it. That's how to rise a fucking talent. But nah, I guess they want to have the retired folk look better instead.

That could happen, Rusev could come out to attack them and then The Rock would fight him.
It's unlikely but it could happen.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 13:14:24

At 1/14/15 09:54 AM, Captain-Slugworth wrote:

New Age Outlaws got mad on Twitter that they did the suck it pose, so the Young Bucks said they're going to do the whole entrance next time.
Thought I recognized that taunt from somewhere, have you got a link or something? I'd love to see their reaction

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/552640967870664704

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 20:28:45

At 1/14/15 12:33 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 1/14/15 12:37 AM, Piemix wrote: They should have Rusev come on and beat the shit out of all of them at once. That's it. That's how to rise a fucking talent. But nah, I guess they want to have the retired folk look better instead.
That could happen, Rusev could come out to attack them and then The Rock would fight him.
It's unlikely but it could happen.

Ah. The Rock. I love him to death, and I know it's not his fault, but I'd have Rock put Rusev over instead of him putting Cena over at Wrestlemania.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-14 20:48:55

At 1/14/15 12:37 AM, Piemix wrote: I'm fucking sick of it. I'm tired of them trying to bring back old men from when wrestling was actually entertaining because they fail to bring up new talent the right way,

Wrestling was awesome in the 80's and early 90s. Vince has no idea has to recapture the magic, so he brings back the guys who made it that way like Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and others.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-16 08:56:40

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-16 15:18:15

At 1/14/15 08:48 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Wrestling was awesome in the 80's and early 90s. Vince has no idea has to recapture the magic, so he brings back the guys who made it that way like Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and others.

Wrestling is awesome now.

It's just WWE that isn't.

Fuck, it's not even all of WWE, just the main roster. NXT is gold.

It's hard to be cynical when we've had shows like REvolution and Wrestle Kingdom 9 within a month of each other.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-17 03:09:04

At 1/16/15 03:18 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 1/14/15 08:48 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Wrestling was awesome in the 80's and early 90s. Vince has no idea has to recapture the magic, so he brings back the guys who made it that way like Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and others.
Wrestling is awesome now.

It's just WWE that isn't.

Fuck, it's not even all of WWE, just the main roster. NXT is gold.

It's hard to be cynical when we've had shows like REvolution and Wrestle Kingdom 9 within a month of each other.

WWE fucking sucks. I can't get over it. In 2005 we see Cena being physically unable to lose clean to anyone, and fast forward 10 years and he still can't lose to a rising talent like rollins without 1000 finishers to him.

They've been beating a dead horse with a stick for far too long. He was a legend years ago, let it go.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-17 06:14:31

At 1/17/15 03:09 AM, Piemix wrote: WWE fucking sucks. I can't get over it. In 2005 we see Cena being physically unable to lose clean to anyone, and fast forward 10 years and he still can't lose to a rising talent like rollins without 1000 finishers to him.

They've been beating a dead horse with a stick for far too long. He was a legend years ago, let it go.

They were doing the right thing by keeping him away from the WWE title for a while, it's a shame they're putting him in the title picture once again, it feels like the only thing left to do to Cena is turn him heel but that's very unlikely to happen, maybe a feud with Roman or another feud with Daniel Bryan would finally force the WWE's creative team to turn him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-19 14:19:17

Network is finally out in the UK, for the equivalent of $15.13 because Vince hates us.

I watched Mankind win the belt on Raw and HBK vs Undertaker at WM25 and now I'm bored of it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-19 15:40:09

At 1/19/15 02:19 PM, TheMaster wrote: Network is finally out in the UK, for the equivalent of $15.13 because Vince hates us.

I watched Mankind win the belt on Raw and HBK vs Undertaker at WM25 and now I'm bored of it.

Do yourself a favor and watch some ECW content. Heat Wave 1998 is an amazing wrestling show.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-19 21:28:07

At 1/19/15 03:06 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote:
At 1/13/15 07:41 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Next week's episode will have Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Shawn Micheals, and more. Any chance a fight will brake out with the old schoolers?
More than likely, especially when Hulk is concerned

That is what I think. If you have Hogan, you need to use him as much as possible. Crowds eat it up like salsa.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-19 22:47:45

A great way to turn Cena heel would be to have him take out Hogan.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-20 13:18:52

I hate old guys coming back and destroying young talent, but fuck me Kevin Nash is so hilarious on the mic I don't even care. The Ascension can fuck off, I just want Nash to talk about how great he is like a total shit head. It's amazing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-20 15:07:30

At 1/20/15 01:18 PM, TheMaster wrote: I hate old guys coming back and destroying young talent, but fuck me Kevin Nash is so hilarious on the mic I don't even care. The Ascension can fuck off, I just want Nash to talk about how great he is like a total shit head. It's amazing.

Kevin Nash has had mic skills since day one. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-21 02:37:40

At 1/20/15 03:07 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/20/15 01:18 PM, TheMaster wrote: I hate old guys coming back and destroying young talent, but fuck me Kevin Nash is so hilarious on the mic I don't even care. The Ascension can fuck off, I just want Nash to talk about how great he is like a total shit head. It's amazing.
Kevin Nash has had mic skills since day one. :)

He really hasn't. He's only gotten brilliant now that he's embraced that everyone knows he's an egotistical prick, and plays it up for laughs. There's a difference between shitting on cruiserweights because you know it'll wind the internet up and shitting on cruiserweights for real.

He's basically a tongue in cheek parody of himself at this point, and it's great.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-21 19:29:15

At 1/21/15 02:37 AM, TheMaster wrote:
He's basically a tongue in cheek parody of himself at this point, and it's great.

So we all agree that Kevin Nash in entertaining and has mic skills?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-22 12:28:55

At 1/21/15 07:29 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: So we all agree that Kevin Nash in entertaining and has mic skills?

First part no, second part yes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-23 17:04:44

The nWo was getting more cheers than I thought, since they almost destroyed the WWE in the Monday Night Wars.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-23 18:25:25

Rumble card isn't up to much, then.

I've taken Monday off work so I can stay up and watch it live and not have to go into the office on 2 hours sleep afterwards, and I know it'll be fun because the rumble match itself is always worth watching, but there's not much going on besides that.

Triple threat should be good but I'm not really invested in it, couldn't really care who wins it.

NAO vs The Ascension might be fun. I've always been an Outlaws fan, and while I'm concerned they'll just further bury the Ascension I'd be all over it if they actually end up getting squashed themselves.

Not interested in any of the rest.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-24 07:23:40

Getting excited for the Royal Rumble, even if the match isn't that great i always get some sort of glee from watching who's gonna enter next.

At 1/23/15 06:25 PM, TheMaster wrote: NAO vs The Ascension might be fun. I've always been an Outlaws fan, and while I'm concerned they'll just further bury the Ascension I'd be all over it if they actually end up getting squashed themselves.

Considering they were squashed by The Shield at WrestleMania i think they'll be willing to do the same again for The Ascension, that's actually the second match i'm looking forward to for the PPV right behind the Royal Rumble match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-24 18:28:25

i can't believe jinder mahal won the royal rumble

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-25 07:45:48

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-25 09:21:44

At 1/25/15 09:16 AM, rebellyus wrote:
At 1/25/15 07:45 AM, Radaketor wrote: Justin Gabriel has left the WWE.
This is actually sad. He had a lot of talent and potential that was never properly used. Plus that splash he did....man, that takes some skill.

Yeah, it's a shame WWE never made him into anything besides lower card level when he was able to easily reach the midcard if they had put some effort into it. I haven't seen him in a match in months, so i won't miss him that much.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-25 09:41:00

At 1/25/15 09:27 AM, rebellyus wrote: There could have been some great story-lines with some of the people that have quit or that have been fired. In my opinion.

True, just look at Drew.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-25 11:46:23

At 1/25/15 09:27 AM, rebellyus wrote:
At 1/25/15 09:21 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 1/25/15 09:16 AM, rebellyus wrote:
At 1/25/15 07:45 AM, Radaketor wrote: Justin Gabriel has left the WWE.

I was waiting for him to be revealed as that fucking bunny. It's probably better for his legacy that he left.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2015-01-25 19:20:19

My Royal Rumble predictions are that Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble match and Brock Lesnar walks out as champion. BOOK IT.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature