00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lordcrane12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,537,165 Views | 29,941 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-11 21:19:10

At 9/11/12 09:04 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Indeed it must. I imagine if anything they'll possibly have Josh Matthews in Jerry's place until he's better.

GAHHHH! NO JOSH MATTHEWS! NO!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-11 22:28:42

At 9/11/12 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Then who do you suggest? I wouldn't mind seeing Miz back on commentary.

I too would love to see Miz back on commentary as well. He does a great job as a commentator.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-13 13:53:46

At 9/13/12 01:24 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Checking Michael Cole's twitter, it seems Jerry is possibly a bit better today.

Yeah I read that he's now talking with some friends. Good to hear.

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-14 06:18:20

NO MORE SHITTING ON COLE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!

Also, he called a Sidewalk Slam correctly! Progress!

And yeah, very srs and horrible thing that happened to King, glad he's doing alright. IMHO his commentary hasn't been good lately, but yeah, he's Jerry Lawler.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-14 08:35:52

At 9/13/12 01:24 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Checking Michael Cole's twitter, it seems Jerry is possibly a bit better today.

Nice way of eating healthy after a heart attack Jerry Loller

like a boss

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-15 18:30:42

At 9/14/12 08:35 AM, ViceFullbuster wrote: Nice way of eating healthy after a heart attack Jerry Loller

Well Saturated Fats like in that piece of meat there are good for the heart.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-15 20:07:09

At 9/14/12 08:35 AM, ViceFullbuster wrote:
Nice way of eating healthy after a heart attack Jerry Loller

like a boss

The best way of getting healthy.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-16 12:19:32

At 9/15/12 06:30 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/14/12 08:35 AM, ViceFullbuster wrote: Nice way of eating healthy after a heart attack Jerry Loller
Well Saturated Fats like in that piece of meat there are good for the heart.

but what's with the coke? lol

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-16 13:25:08

Night Of Champions 2012 Predictions

Preshow Battle Royal - Brodus Clay

Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio *

CM Punk vs. John Cena

Layla vs. Kaitlyn

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler

Antonio Cesaro vs. Preshow Battle Royal Winner

R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan

The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes

* = Sheamus uses brogue kick and gets stripped of the title possibly

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-16 18:06:51

Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

I am mainly listing the main matches, I don't care much for the preshow bit. It's a nice gesture, but a bit unnecessary.

Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio
Although I want Del Rio to win this match, I have a feeling that Sheamus is gonna walk away with the belt. Then again there is a chance of him using the Brogue Kick and thus losing the belt. Dolph Ziggler could play an interesting role in this match though.

CM Punk vs. John Cena
I see Cena getting the belt back. It is hyped up too much for them not to give Cena the belt. I think it is a bad move on WWE's part and I will truly be surprised if Punk keeps the belt with the way things have been going.

Layla vs. Kaitlyn
I don't know which way this match is gonna go. The Diva's belt is meaningless though, there are no storylines with the divas, no characters, just pretty women flipping around the ring. This is not women's wrestling, this is nothing more than a tits and ass segment.

Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler
I have a feeling Orton is gonna get the win here, but then again due to his record, they may let Ziggler get the win here. Truth be told I would like to see Ziggler get built up some more. He could be a big factor with tonight, but WWE is not that creative.

Antonio Cesaro vs. Preshow Battle Royal Winner
His No. 1 Contender is gonna be on a preshow that barely anybody is gonna watch and is given little to no effort put into it. Yeah Cesaro is gonna keep the United States Championship... no contest. Unless WWE wants to shake things up a bit, I see this as nothing more than a point to where fans watching can get up and go get a snack.

R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan

If Kane and Daniel Bryan don't win tonight and become Tag Champions, then everything that they've been building up to with these two will be nothing, but a waste of time. These two could breathe a lot of life into the belts. Let's be honest the only reasons R-Truth and Kofi Kingston are Tag Team Champions is because Evan Bourne got in trouble and so did R-Truth. There were two tag teams down the drain, so we got scraps with belts.

The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes
I am happy to see Rey Mysterio back, and I am eager to see him and Sin Cara go one on one. However why are they in this match? We have a wonderful feud set-up here with Miz and Cody Rhodes. Fatal 4 Ways are always a treat to watch, but I have a feeling that Miz's belt isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Tonight is a night where a lot of surprises can happen. I doubt many actually will though.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-16 21:07:38

so like, is cole back to being a face commentator or what?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-17 15:03:56

At 9/17/12 12:31 AM, SCTE3 wrote: I imagine if he is it is only temporary since Lawler is pretty much a face commentator.

To be honest I think I'm over the whole "face" and "heel" commentator dynamic, or if you HAVE to do it, it should be the color guy that's the heel. The over the top way Cole has played his character, which really harkens back to attempts to turn JR meeting with basically the same result destroys any credibility he has as a play by play guy. If play by play guys MUST be characters, they need to be babyfaces so as to act as presumable audience avatars, and a voice of reason within the chaos or dastardly acts that sometimes happen in wrestling.

WWE should take this opportunity to "reset" Michael Cole back to the face commentator he used to be...he wasn't always good, but he wasn't as consistently crap and distracting as he has been the last couple years.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-20 16:42:34

At 9/17/12 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.

Guys, I encourage you all to watch this video. It's amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-24 07:30:37

At 9/20/12 04:42 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 9/17/12 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: As for Ryback and Subway... I guess Ryback really likes his sub sandwiches.
Guys, I encourage you all to watch this video. It's amazing and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Kinda shocking actually.I use the term sweats like a pig but Ryback sweats while he eats a pig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-24 10:52:41

At 9/24/12 07:30 AM, Wavepad wrote:
At 9/20/12 04:42 PM, Piemix wrote:
Kinda shocking actually.I use the term sweats like a pig but Ryback sweats while he eats a pig.

Eating is like a sport for that monster. And he's a professional. Insane.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-25 00:55:24

At 9/24/12 09:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Was it just me or were there suddenly two people in the ring during the Ryback vs. Miz match?
looked like they might have been trying to crawl in for a glimpse of a second

Yeah there was a guy (the one with his pants down low) and the other guy in the black shirt was security.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-25 19:19:33

At 9/25/12 03:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Wonder what that was all about then. Guess they wanted to get really interactive.

There have been multiple times when fans wanted their 15 seconds of fame. There was a really funny one where a fan got backstage and it involved Batista.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-25 19:37:18

At 9/25/12 07:19 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/12 03:39 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Wonder what that was all about then. Guess they wanted to get really interactive.
There have been multiple times when fans wanted their 15 seconds of fame. There was a really funny one where a fan got backstage and it involved Batista.

That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.

and lmao really? i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-25 19:57:08

At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 9/25/12 07:19 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
i hear batista is a dick in real life, please elaborate

He's a dick in the WWE too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-25 21:27:30

At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote: That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.

Here it is!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-26 14:40:54

At 9/25/12 09:27 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 9/25/12 07:37 PM, Piemix wrote: That 15 seconds for that fan turned into years of being locked up. Stupid.
Here it is!

I laughed so hard from this!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-26 14:42:17

At 9/25/12 09:27 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
Here it is!

You gotta love the fans!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-29 02:37:36

At 9/28/12 07:54 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: kelly kelly released

Not surprising, disappeared from TV, and was making a lot of noise about wanting to do outside projects...and Beth Phoenix is on her way out too.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-29 10:43:34

At 9/29/12 02:37 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Not surprising, disappeared from TV, and was making a lot of noise about wanting to do outside projects...and Beth Phoenix is on her way out too.

Another eye-candy, who cares? The divas' division died long time ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-29 14:40:10

NO! NO! NO! C'MON! REALLY! Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva!
WTF!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-29 18:23:55

At 9/29/12 02:40 PM, Wavepad wrote: NO! NO! NO! C'MON! REALLY! Kelly Kelly was the hottest diva!
WTF!

Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-09-30 10:13:26

At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.

Kelly Kelly was the only good diva.

Its true

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-10-01 00:41:08

At 9/29/12 06:23 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Thus the reason why women's wrestling is failing.

Women's wrestling really died about 50 years ago or so...it's just have brief flashes of having somewhat of a place on shows, but in terms of actually being a draw or something that well and truly matters? No, 50 years or so at best. That's not to say there weren't some great talents since...just that it sadly wasn't their ability that was keeping any interest.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-10-01 03:21:41

At 9/30/12 10:13 AM, Wavepad wrote:
Kelly Kelly was the only good diva.
Its true

This hurts to read. She couldn't even run the ropes correctly, which is one of the first things you should learn to do.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-10-01 08:00:11

At 10/1/12 03:21 AM, boloneyman wrote: This hurts to read. She couldn't even run the ropes correctly, which is one of the first things you should learn to do.

What are you talking about?Yeah there was great divas like Lita,Mickie James,and Trish.
I don't know if your trying to insult or just trying to prove a point.Well there both not working.
Kelly Kelly was the only good one until they cut her off for a while.Then AJ took over with her
oddness.Also your insults disgust me.

BBS Signature