00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,518,316 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-28 09:03:37

man the club is dead today. there is a house show comming to the office depot center on sep 7th. I'm probably going to go, I just need to get a ticket. The good thing about it is I live so close to it.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-28 16:45:29

wow this club blows

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-28 20:09:59

At 8/22/03 07:55 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: pep is leader

WTF?! He hardly ever comes here! Were both the ajoint leaders, like bichcoff and Austin.

Jeez people, get it right!

And yes this does need to be a quality club, and we all need to put this stuff in our signictures, k? N E one have any brainstorming ideas on how to recruit new people?

Incase you dont recognize me I'M the one who brought new leadership tp this club.

-HBK(Tyler)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-28 22:18:34

At 8/28/03 04:45 PM, mikemiller1234 wrote: wow this club blows

don't you just fucking hate it when dipshits come into a club just to say it sucks?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 00:06:01

Let me tell you what wrestler I want to be in this club, Masahiro chono. For those of you who don't know who he is, He is a japanese wrestler. Anyway, If you want to know more about japanese wrestling,
Go to puroresufan.com

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 07:48:13

thats cool. Anybody see smackdown? We still need someone to review it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 15:06:14

At 8/29/03 07:48 AM, Outlaw88 wrote:

Anybody see smackdown? We still need someone to review it.
I saw it yesterday. So i'm gonna review it.
1.Nunzio vs rey mysterio,
Not a bad match, But rey mysterio defends his title yet again at the end of the match
2.Chris benoit vs a-train,
A pretty good match, but at the end where benoit does the crossface on the a-train, The a-train's feet were
sticking out of the ropes. And if the ref saw that,
the match would continue.
Backstage after the benoit vs a-train match saw the a-train meeting benoit telling him that he didn't beat
the a-train, Then benoit said, back off. And then all of the sudden, Rhyno out of nowhere gores benoit!
3.Eddie gurrero vs john cena,
One of smackdown's better matches. At the end we saw john cena doing the "fu" on eddie's wheel.
4.Big show vs brock lesnar vs Undertaker,
Smackdown's best match, I'm glad the undertaker won,
He will face kurt angle next week!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 18:29:01

Personally I'm Tired of John "Phony" Cena and his gay self proclaimed "Thuganomics". If any one remembers when he 1st started he was a skinny lil punk who almost wet his pants at every wrestler. And he just can't axcept the fact that he's been beaten by almost every Smackdown! Great.
On i brighter note though I hope Taker' gets back HIS WWE title because it has been a while that the Big E ruled his Yard

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 18:46:23

Hey can I join this forum? I could comentate on Smackdown! if you want

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 21:39:20

At 8/29/03 06:46 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: Hey can I join this forum? I could comentate on Smackdown! if you want

Yes, You could join

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-29 23:25:10

sure you can join. If you want to do the review for smackdown! you'll have to duke it out with lordkooler unless he dosen't want to. As of right now Eddie is considered to be the best man on the roster for both brands but WWE is reluctant to give him a main event push. The still think he is too small....Well he's no bigger than HBK and look at him...I hope he does get a push, he deserves it, him and Benoit as well.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 10:58:33

At 8/29/03 06:29 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: jon cena started out skinny

NOPE. He was never skinny. Did you see his debut match? He almost beat Kurt Angle. I know its pre-determined but he still did and was never NEVER skinny.

Your Club Leader,
-Tyler

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 11:34:13

just a few things id like to get off my chest
Can i join?
I fucking hate Brock Lesnar always have always will!
Kurt Angle, John Cena, Y2J and HBK are the best in company right now.
me and my friends have been tossing wrestlemania 20 ideas aroud what do you think of this match? a fatal 4 way with Hogan vs Flair vs Savage vs Warrior??? i think it would be awesome but only one night for Savage and warrior cause they suck. Flair and hogan could stick around though...
how many of you are going to wrestlemania 20 this year??? i went o 18 and im going to this one.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 12:09:03

At 8/30/03 11:34 AM, shadowmoses_sol wrote: stuff

Yes, you can join. Pick a Wrestler to represent(I'll notify you if its taken,im HBK). And not all members are always here so dont worry if theres no posting. Remeber to come back every Monday & Thursday. Welcome to teh club!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 12:16:00

the wrestlers i want to represent are
Y2j he is from winnipeg I am from winnipeg... or
Kurt Angle he is the best its true its true... or
HBK i know hes taken but i still had to say it...
John Cena...The next Rock hands down!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 12:22:01

At 8/30/03 12:16 PM, shadowmoses_sol wrote: the wrestlers i want to represent are
Y2j he is from winnipeg I am from winnipeg... or
Kurt Angle he is the best its true its true... or
HBK i know hes taken but i still had to say it...
John Cena...The next Rock hands down!

Now I'm not sure about Angle or Y2J but Cena is open............. Not sure........

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 12:54:32

i'm THIS close to giving up watching wrestling all together. i just heard that Vince McMahon is going to start a fued with Undertaker and (brace yourself) he will be the manager of both Brock Lesnar AND Kane in order to fight Taker. Vince is so fucking full of shit. his storylines are the absolute worst. why not just change wwe to vmw (vinnie mac wrestling)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 13:00:38

At 8/30/03 12:54 PM, RookMan wrote:

Wait up man.

Undertaker=Smackdown

Brock=Smackdown

Kane=RAW

WTF? How would that work?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 13:02:41

At 8/30/03 01:00 PM, OpieTaylor wrote:
Wait up man.

Undertaker=Smackdown

Brock=Smackdown

Kane=RAW

WTF? How would that work?

dunno. maybe kane'll job to smackdown. that's really the only way, if what i read is right

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 13:04:49

At 8/30/03 01:02 PM, RookMan wrote:
At 8/30/03 01:00 PM, OpieTaylor wrote:

dunno. maybe kane'll job to smackdown. that's really the only way, if what i read is right

ahem..."jump", not "job". my bad =P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 14:09:06

Thats freaking stupid...hwy would you move a big draw from Raw??? Vince needs to get himself out of the spotlight, his time is done. when you are no longer interseting or entertaining you need to leave plain and simple.

Don't give up on wrestling. NWA is there even though you have to pay for it once a week. If you can find them, the indi shows are usualy really good. there is MLW (Major League Wrestling) That has some talent...Its on the web so you can look it up cause I'm feeling lazy and i don;t know the times its on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 14:31:11

Thanks for letting me join. Could I be the great 619 Rey Mysterio himself? I love his 619
Hey does anyone know if Hulk or Mr>America or Edge are ever comming back?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-30 14:51:05

At 8/30/03 02:09 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:

Don't give up on wrestling.

well that depends on how much things degrade. i gave up on smackdown because of the mcmahon's, and now their flooding raw. if things don't pick up, i'm not gonna waste two hours of my life watching the vinnie mac show

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-31 09:09:54

At 8/30/03 02:31 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: Thanks for letting me join. Could I be the great 619 Rey Mysterio himself? I love his 619
Hey does anyone know if Hulk or Mr>America or Edge are ever comming back?

As far as i know you can be Rey. Edge is comming back, most likely later this year due to injuries. As for Hogan....thats in the air right now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-31 12:09:42

At 8/31/03 09:09 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: As for Hogan....thats in the air right now.

Hogan has to come back. the way he left was too...unceremonious. what he needs is to go out in a blaze of glory, preferably at Wrestlemania 20. that would make it perfect

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-31 12:30:38

you know who deserves a shining exit? My fellow canadian and the greatest wrestler ever Bret "the hitman" Hart. I had a chance to meet him about 1 1/2 ago when he came to a bar in winnipwg and signed autographs and did an interview. He is definetly the best ever and i miss him and he deserves better...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-31 17:12:06

That sux that Hogan AND Edge are gone cause they kicked major ass.
On a brighter note I hope Taker' beats the crap out of Kurt and gets back HIS WWE title. Is It still concidered the Undisputed championship? What ever happened to the Hardcore championship?

~Throm the desk of Rey Mysterio

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-31 17:12:51

agreed. He turly is the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. And the way he just vanised from the wrestling scene after his cuncusion just didn't sit well with me. WCW should have let him give a good-bye speech when they were stil around. WWE should let him do it just cause he is a legend. Who knows, he may yet..only time will tell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-01 09:41:00

appearantly, due to the whole burning angle, tonight kane will...(wait for it)...unveil a new mask!!! OMFG!! the shock! i can't believe it! (/sarcasm)
way to not let characters evolve, vince

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-01 18:05:44

I had heard it would be like a latex mask to make it look like burned skin...anyway I'm kinda looking forward to Raw, I want to see coach get beat up, even though someone will most definatly come to his aid...any bets? I say christian since coach helped him last week.

BBS Signature