00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,518,462 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-11 21:50:41

OK every one, remember not to post your reviews of a RAW untill tommorow!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-11 23:27:38

damn, missed the first half of raw cause my karate class ran long...I saw when roset helped the old lady to the end.

Speaking of Rosey I had an interesting thouht while the hurricane match was on: We don't need 2 super hero's, we need a super villian! Think about it, every super hero needs a super villian and vice versa! Rosey can be mean and scary...We'll have to wait and see.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 08:53:27

well, i've got mixed reviews of last nights raw. first off, i'm glad j.r. is back and i agree with king's comment about how "the show won't be the same without coach...it'll be better!" However, why the hell did j.r. threaten to sue bischoff? bischoff didn't set him on fire, kane did. bischoff only sent j.r. to do an interview. i did however get a chuckle when bischoff sighned the contract. did anyone else notic that besides the front page, every other page was blank? i also got a chuckle out of storm/goldust skit and the rosey/old lady skit
as for the matches:
Steiner/Kiebler vs Rico/Jackie - flat out sucked (i could make a rico joke here, but i won't) and for the record, i hope test wins back stacy. i liked those two together
Dudley Boyz vs La Resistance - okay, this wasn't a match, per se, but i think its doing nicely in setting up a rivalry
Intercontinental Title Match - finally, Christian defends his title without cheating. that's more like it.
Women's Championship Match - how stupid is Gail Kim supposed to be? She says she'll show everyone what gail kim is really about, then does everything molly tells her to? as a side note, wwe fucked up bad. jazz had the title, then week after week ivory covered her. they kept saying "ivory has jazz's number." i expect an ivory vs. jazz match, i get a free-for-all, gail kim wins and ivory is written out the equation all together. wtf?
Hurricane vs Rodney Mack - Hurricane sure is a loser super hero. two weeks in a row, he gets his ass kicked and his sidekick saves him. of course i'm biased here, as i hate the hurricane.
Bischoff vs Kane - i'm sick of seeing bischoff in the ring. i mean, i like bischoff, but he's NOT a wrestler. and i don't want to see shane vs bischoff at summerslam. no one does. WE WANT SHANE VS. KANE!!! i mean i was against kane unmaskin cuz i thought it would ruin him, but i'll admit, they've made him a monster again, which is cool.
Highlight Reel - Jericho IS his hair. Nash is gonna be shaved
Flair vs Goldberg - hated it because i hate every match goldberg is in. i mean, his whole schtick is "I never lose" so if he never loses, its not entertaining. even with orton as a ref, you knew goldberg'd win. as a match, it was great, but since you already knew the outcome, it was far less entertaining.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 11:10:24

Since I missed most of Raw, I'll do from what I saw and on...sorry.

Hurricane Vs. Rodney Mac--WWE must not really care about these two, the match was ok, but the hurricane needed to get in more offense than that to be over.

Highlight Reel--Always entertaining, but it's hard to seee jericho winning cause every time he's with nash, he gets beat up...However I don't see him loseing his hair.

Goldberg vs. Ric Flair (special ref Orton) I liked this match, cause flair got some great spots in this time, rather than last weeks total squash match. I agree with the Big cheese that Goldbergs "I don't lose" gimmick makes it less entertaining but that makes me root for the heel's more.

Over all from what I saw and read it was a solid show, but I wa hoping for Shane vs. Kane, Biscoff is just not a wrestler.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 11:12:16

i didnt get to see raw. nice to see all the updates.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 11:41:57

oh, one thing to add to my review. Any one else notice that Goldberg came out of the broomcloset? what, they couldn't afford a dressing room?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 14:04:18

the goldberg flair match was a big hot steaming pile of bull hhh should have let flar fight for him self not to mention thatit was a no dq any way so he could have interfiered

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 14:52:38

At 8/12/03 11:41 AM, Seymour_Cheese wrote: oh, one thing to add to my review. Any one else notice that Goldberg came out of the broomcloset? what, they couldn't afford a dressing room?

Yeah i thought that was funny, I was thinking he was sniffng windex or something before his match. lol You think it hurts when he walks through the pyro, or maybe his ears when the explosions go off right behind him? Ouch..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 16:38:37

Well I'll just su up what i saw of RAW.

Meh. Kane shoulda chocked slamed Bicshoff.
I only saw a few matches, then i fell asleep
with my cat. Overall I give it a...8.

See Michilinman, This club will work.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-12 22:05:35

Raw was good overall but did you guys see the poor excuse for a spear that Goldberg did to Flair man that looked crappy..

GOLDBERG SUCKS.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-14 12:28:29

i just found out that the WWE is coming to Mile One Stadium (in Newfoundland) on October 4th! This kicks ass. The only problem is, I don't know if I'll have transport, but I guess something'll work. Plus, I can't remember if its a RAW or Smackdown event. Oh well. Either way. If its RAW, i'll get to meet Chris Jericho, and if its Smackdown, Matt Hardy!!!w00t!(well, if they sign autographs i will.)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 10:43:02

has everyone given up on this club? again? i've been the only person to post in four days

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 11:14:25

At 8/16/03 10:43 AM, RookMan wrote: has everyone given up on this club? again? i've been the only person to post in four days

I havent given up.

Smackdown wasn't so entertaining. I like the fact that Lesnar is heel again.

Well I'll be heading out soon. Bye.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 12:15:51

Hey, Rookman is back. Now I miss the cheese... I havent given up on the club, I just haven't been on my comp in a couple of days. A Smackdown! House show is comming to my neck of the woods in september, I'm gonna try and get tickets :) Lets keep this club alive!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 15:20:57

Wow, no one here today. For some odd reason I'm the BBS user of the day, go figure.

Well In wrestling news There are rumors that HHH will likely lose the title at SS. However it's unlikely that Goldberg will win due to him wanting to work less dates. If he won house shows would be without the world champion, and that isn't very good for buisness.

Lets keep this club going!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 17:11:10

Scotty 2 Hotty made his return to the ring in a recent RAW brand house show! Hurray! Also, I've heard a rumor that Mark Henry will return to RAW as a heel.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-16 17:34:01

At 8/16/03 05:11 PM, RookMan wrote: Scotty 2 Hotty made his return to the ring in a recent RAW brand house show! Hurray! Also, I've heard a rumor that Mark Henry will return to RAW as a heel.

Its gonna be good to see Scotty 2 Hotty back its been a while since i've seen the worm.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 08:14:24

Personally I think they should release (fire) Mark Henry. I mean tey got rid of talented wrestlers for no reason (D'lo, crash ect.) but keep the big guy who has never had a great match. Worlds strongest man or not he's a crappy wrestler...sorry I needed to vent on this. Yay scottys back....but why on raw??? i would have guessed smackdown! since the cruserweight division is there plus rikshi when he recovers from eye surgery.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 11:52:31

I defiitely agree with you Mark Henry has no talent whatsoever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 12:43:56

At 8/17/03 08:14 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I mean tey got rid of talented wrestlers for no reason (D'lo, crash ect.)

i'm still pissed off that they got rid of jeff hardy

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 14:01:12

I still can't believe it! WHY DIDN'T THEY GIT RID OF THE GAY HARDY MATT?!

What does everyone think about Brock going heel?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 14:39:43

The WWE didn't get rid of Jeff Hardy it was a mutual agreement between the two Jeff was having his personal problems so he left

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 15:18:03

At 8/17/03 02:01 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: I still can't believe it! WHY DIDN'T THEY GIT RID OF THE GAY HARDY MATT?!

What does everyone think about Brock going heel?

well, i have to disagree. i don't have a problem with matt hardy. now shannon moore, thats gay (well, in my opinion)
as for brock going heel, thats cool, but the circumstances behind it suck. i hate vince mcmahon with a passion, and i don't want brock to be his tool or puppet. vince is ruining smackdown by putting himself as the centre of everything.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 15:30:50

At 8/17/03 02:39 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
The WWE didn't get rid of Jeff Hardy it was a mutual agreement between the two Jeff was having his personal problems so he left

i didn't know that. i heard he got fired for substance abuse, but that they told him he could come back if he cleaned up and went to rehab

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 17:45:05

There are conflicting rumors on Jeff. Some sources say he was on drugs, others say he was just burnt out/having personal problems and WWE let him go. I really don't know which is true.

As for Matt, i find it ironic that the once less popular hardy is now the only one. i don't have a problem with him, though I really don't like moore.

Brock being heel. its a good idea in theory, he's a monster no question but vince being the center of attention is hurting the overall product. Avid fans like you and me had our fill of Vince with his fued with Austin.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 18:50:15

Is anybody still here? All well. I'm gonna go watch Sunday Night Heat! Whoot!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 21:44:12

At 8/17/03 05:45 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:

Brock being heel. its a good idea in theory, he's a monster no question but vince being the center of attention is hurting the overall product. Avid fans like you and me had our fill of Vince with his fued with Austin.

funny story about. appearantly vince is pissed of with ALL the heels on RAW because they don't get the "desired" crowd response, so he's told them, basically, to do what he does. doesn't he realize that that response probably isn't due to the fact that he is a heel, but do to the fact that he is a big douchebag who's ruining the same product that he himself made great?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-17 22:07:47

I saw that report....yeah I agree with ya rook, he really needs to give it a rest. Shane however I could watch, he's fun to watch kill himself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-18 11:11:13

Hair vs. Hair tonight. Who do you think will lose his long locks Jericho or Nash. I think Nash will lose!

Also another quick question: Who is going to order the PPV this sunday? I hopefully will, a friend is helping pitch in for it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-18 11:13:50

At 8/18/03 11:11 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Hair vs. Hair tonight. Who do you think will lose his long locks Jericho or Nash. I think Nash will lose!

Also another quick question: Who is going to order the PPV this sunday? I hopefully will, a friend is helping pitch in for it.

Nash.
and now, i won't be ordering the PPV, because we don't get PPV. Dammit.