00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hyper-Neko-Gold just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,519,080 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 11:46:10

bentonguy100 you are # 209. Welcome!

Considering both Road Dogg gun are under contract with TNA it would be highly unlikely for them to come back. X-pac I had heard was a possibility but not a definate and honestly who would WANT chyna back? Not me that's for sure.

But they could always do an evolution type thing and help create new stars like they did for Orton and Batista.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 12:33:17

My problem with DX teuniting is that the WWE seems desperate to get more fans and more ratings I mean DX was popular about 8 years ago why go back to the past?

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 13:08:00

Time for some ECW news.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that the decision is final, and John Cena vs. RVD will be the main event for the ECW One Night Stand PPV this year.

WWE will likely be using this opportunity to finally turn Cena heel, after getting booed by fans for months.

And there's one more wrestler that has signed with ECW.

The Sandman has signed on for WWE's ECW. His official website confirmed this today. CW Anderson is also signed. ECWWrestlingNews.com has more details on who's signed and who hasn't.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 13:51:03

Thats a pretty cool site. It says that Tommy Dreamer will be wrestling again for it too. Wonder why Stevie Richards isn't there or mentioned anywhere. You would think he would be a good candidate to bring to the group.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 14:30:29

At 5/4/06 01:51 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Thats a pretty cool site. It says that Tommy Dreamer will be wrestling again for it too. Wonder why Stevie Richards isn't there or mentioned anywhere. You would think he would be a good candidate to bring to the group.

I assume guys like Stevie will be quietly moved to that brand since he already has a WWE contract.

As for the question about "Why bring DX back?" because the fans are still popping for the idea of it, if you're watching ANY WWE RAW programing lately, you can see the fans are popping for anything DX related. DX has become like what The Four Horsemen were for the NWA/WCW, it's become a trademark gimmick of the company that once it goes away for awhile, the fans will be excited to see it come back. Just because something is old dosen't mean it won't draw money, or won't be new to someone else.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 15:25:44

Here's a list of some stars who will be in ECW.

Here is the current group of talent that is expected to be a part of the new ECW project that will debut next month.

Rob Van Dam, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Al Snow, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Francine, Jazz, C.W. Anderson, Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke are expected to be full time performers for the ECW project.

Terry Funk, Masato Tanaka, Yoshihiro Tajiri, Mikey Whipwreck and Joel Gertner will be making part time appearances in ECW.

Several developmental wrestlers from Ohio Valley Wrestling and Deep South Wrestling will eventually be used for this new ECW project. CM Punk is one individual who is line for a big push in the new ECW.

Other wrestlers who may be brought to ECW include Roadkill, Kid Kash, Super Crazy, Justin Credible (if he doesn't stay with the MTV project) and Lance Storm (he may work select dates, but not full-time.).

The play-by-play announcer will be Joey Styles. The ring announcer will be Steven DeAngelis. The bookers will be Paul Heyman, Tommy Dreamer and possibly Smackdown's Ed Koskey on a part time basis.

I'm pumped for CM Punk in ECW if you haven't seen ths guy he's the best wrestler in the Indy scene his matches with Samoa Joe in Ring Of Honor are among the best matches ever Punk is a mix between a high flyer and Chris Benoit plus he's banging Maria which isn't that bad.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 15:51:27

Join the See No Evil forum today.Kane Is in the film check it out yo!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 15:52:39

At 5/4/06 12:33 PM, pepeatumi wrote: My problem with DX teuniting is that the WWE seems desperate to get more fans and more ratings I mean DX was popular about 8 years ago why go back to the past?

if u actually notice soemthing about raw/smackdown they have been going back to the past alot like finley he is a old wrestler and i think they brung back some different older wrestlers too...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 15:55:58

O yes about the date of the new movie that kane is in seenoevil what is up with the date may 19th??? dow any body know yet??? and what will happen between kand and big show i wonder...it's gonna lead up to one big story i cna already tell but what is it about?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 16:25:37

At 5/4/06 03:55 PM, bentonguy100 wrote: O yes about the date of the new movie that kane is in seenoevil what is up with the date may 19th??? dow any body know yet??? and what will happen between kand and big show i wonder...it's gonna lead up to one big story i cna already tell but what is it about?

All I know is that I'm growing tired of it. I mean, it's great they want to promote a wrestler's movie, but this storyline with him hearing the voices and all...it's just dumb, IMO.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 16:46:22

At 5/4/06 04:25 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
All I know is that I'm growing tired of it. I mean, it's great they want to promote a wrestler's movie, but this storyline with him hearing the voices and all...it's just dumb, IMO.

Hopefully next on the next Raw they will end it, but we're probably stuck until the 15th or the 22nd. I just pray it has nothing to do with Katie Vick.

Well it looks like London and Kendrick are finally getting their shot at the tag titles. They are the best talent I have seen on WWE in a while so they real deserve some gold.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 17:15:54

Dear Mr Arequette,

Thanks for killing WCW.

Sincerly, Zen444.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 18:19:12

At 5/4/06 03:51 PM, theworldismine wrote: Join the See No Evil forum today.Kane Is in the film check it out yo!

That forum is going to reek. No offence, but we can just talk about it on newgrounds.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 20:04:24

You know who is really good at commentory? Mr.Kennedy. That's right. The guy is so funny all the time, let him do the job right now since he is still on the injure list anyway. :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 20:19:34

Honestly, I would love for Shawn Micheals or Triple H to ressurect D-Generation X.

I mean, They Ushered in WWE's "Attitude" era, and they ushered it out. They Made WWE Edgy, and the WWE will need to be edgy if they even want to THINK about competing with TNA.

Seems to me, That if HBK were to bring back DX, Cena'd be his first Draft pick. Don't Give a fuck about what y'all think, but that would ROCK OUT LOUD!

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 20:25:45

At 5/4/06 03:55 PM, bentonguy100 wrote: O yes about the date of the new movie that kane is in seenoevil what is up with the date may 19th??? dow any body know yet??? and what will happen between kand and big show i wonder...it's gonna lead up to one big story i cna already tell but what is it about?

I dunno, but I'm getting curious about where this story arc is going... maybe a little excited.

maybe it's when Kane had his "Mis-Fortune"

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 20:38:36

At 5/4/06 08:25 PM, redface wrote:
I dunno, but I'm getting curious about where this story arc is going... maybe a little excited.

maybe it's when Kane had his "Mis-Fortune"

that is probaly waht it is about most likely it is but i cant wait to find out and it getting kinda old a freaky if u ask me

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 20:42:06

At 5/4/06 08:38 PM, bentonguy100 wrote:

:: that is probaly waht it is about most likely it is but i cant wait to find out and it getting kinda old a freaky if u ask me

I must....not*snicker*....laugh....*snicker*

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 22:16:02

At 5/4/06 08:19 PM, redface wrote: Seems to me, That if HBK were to bring back DX, Cena'd be his first Draft pick. Don't Give a fuck about what y'all think, but that would ROCK OUT LOUD!

As much as I hate Cena, you make a good point. Cena joining DX might actually be something that could save his chance of ever being a face. He also had that DX type of attitude at one point before he became a complete pansy catering towards the ten year olds.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 22:32:08

who here thinks that rvd will win the title when he cashes in his mtb i am kinda...I am kinda starting to wonder about how much longer they are going to let cena actually hold the title because if the do the thing like smackdown did were jbl was the champ forever i will bored of seeing him night after nigh defend the title...so my question is to you who will think rvd will win it of will he just keep the intercontinental and lose when ever he cashes it in?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-04 23:31:37

Hello guys. been sometime. I hate not keeping up with this place but my life is busy these days. quick run through. Happy that JR is coming back. he works best with king and their banter is top notch. styles... ugh couldn't care.
hoping cena loses the belt soon. hopefully at one night stand.

Still getting wcw flashbacks from TNA. Let's face it. It's WCW meets ECW and you get TNA. Shitty storylines with bad mic skills mixed with hardcore wrestling. and why bring lex luger? isn't he unable to wrestle and wasn't he once thought of as a killer in the death of the woman who played the macho man's wife when she od on pills? egh that is for another time.

Well that is my two cents. I ahte to post and then take off but hey you guys will one day be in my shoes. you guys be safe and good and keep this place going.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 00:15:45

So, uh, TNA's main event was kinda interesting. Christian v. Alex Shelley. A decent match, but not Shelley at his best. Ditto Christian. The crowd was unusually quiet during that match for some reason, and was split up between those rooting for CC and for Alex.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 00:31:56

damn I keep forgetting that TNA is on thursday. At least i can still catch the replay of it on saturday.

I'm looking forward to seeing Cm punk. I keep hearing stuff about him but have seen very little to really know whats up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 00:58:55

Hey to all. I just registered at the forums and didn't know where to make my first post... I saw a wrestling thread and thought it'd be cool.

Just please... don't give me too much abuse for being a Cena fan! I've been a fan since his debut and continue to support him.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the whole 'May 19th' thing. I heard from a friend though, that that is supposedly the date of the fire that killed Kane's parents and "left him scarred for life." I'm not sure if this is true... but I'd rather it be that than the re-emergence of the Katie Vick stuff.

As for CM Punk... the guy is awesome, both inside the ring and out. Totally deserves a lot of success and I hope that WWE will give him that.

I missed TNA again tonight... through no fault of my own though! Oh well... I'll catch the replay.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 01:25:16

Interesting update on what's next for Coach.

"Jonathan Coachman actually asked to be taken off the announce team on Raw. He is expected to debut as a "new age" type of character. He will be a heel, but not in the traditional sense. More information on this will be forthcoming."

I dunno what this is supposed to mean, but I guess we'll see.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 01:42:33

At 5/4/06 08:19 PM, redface wrote: Honestly, I would love for Shawn Micheals or Triple H to ressurect D-Generation X.

I mean, They Ushered in WWE's "Attitude" era, and they ushered it out. They Made WWE Edgy, and the WWE will need to be edgy if they even want to THINK about competing with TNA.

Actually I thought Evolution was better, because they had Orton and Batista and well Evolution was dominating everyone. Bring back Evolution

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 03:07:05

At 5/5/06 12:58 AM, Chaingang_Chick wrote: Hey to all. I just registered at the forums and didn't know where to make my first post... I saw a wrestling thread and thought it'd be cool.

Cool? We are not cool m'lady...we are horrid dorks with nasty bias's...nasty bias's I say!!!! :p

Just please... don't give me too much abuse for being a Cena fan! I've been a fan since his debut and continue to support him.

Well, you're female...so you're part of his core demographic. So I mean, guess we can't rag you too hard...just don't try to convince he's the best worker ever or something ; )

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the whole 'May 19th' thing. I heard from a friend though, that that is supposedly the date of the fire that killed Kane's parents and "left him scarred for life." I'm not sure if this is true... but I'd rather it be that than the re-emergence of the Katie Vick stuff.

It's the release date of his movie "See No Evil", so it's to promote that, and I'm sure to try and come up with some totally stupid idea to try and push Kane again...*sigh* wake me up when I can get some booking that dosen't insult my intelligence...

P.S. First rule of wrestling club, we don't talk about Katie Vick stuff. Second rule of wrestling club? WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT KATIE VICK STUFF!! Third rule of wrestling club? Don't disagree with my assertions of the greatness of ECW...you'll live longer that way. I'm in a mood tonight it seems : )

As for CM Punk... the guy is awesome, both inside the ring and out. Totally deserves a lot of success and I hope that WWE will give him that.

I've heard a lot of great stuff about his abilities, and his feud in ROH with Raven, but have sadly not really gotten a chance to watch him.

I missed TNA again tonight... through no fault of my own though! Oh well... I'll catch the replay.

Yep, I wind up being in the same position, saturday just winds up being a better day for me to catch it. Though I must say I'm becoming disappointed in some of the "formulaic" approach that TNA is taking to producing the shows lately. I like the action, but the layout of the show is becoming predictable.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 09:03:09

At 5/5/06 03:07 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
I've heard a lot of great stuff about his abilities, and his feud in ROH with Raven, but have sadly not really gotten a chance to watch him.

well Punk can actually wrestle and he's pretty good at cutting promos
Heres a little somethin when the Sprit Squad were still in OVW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8XY9O9-UL4

and er as wrestling goes his a tribute Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxe5DCzWu4

Hope these links work and I didnt make any of em

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 10:52:05

pretty cool, now I'm definatly looking forward to seeing him work.

it's a wonder you found some of those considering wwe wants all of it's footage removed from youtube. Granted the CM punk one was mostly from ROH but still.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-05-05 11:11:05

Almost all the videos are gone from youtube but there is one CM Punk match around I think this is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yMkIkWiFI

Its a triple threat match between CM Punk and two other dudes who are pretty good a lot of technical wrestling in this one.