00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hudsonboss13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,520,294 Views | 29,935 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-06 07:48:23

Tajiri: It bounces!

I like both reviews, cept the SD review is constant while the raw review sometimes doesn't happen.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-06 17:48:30

man flair must have thought the world was going crazy when Vince yells at him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-06 18:57:44

very big spoiler the biggest ever , ok not the biggest ever but pretty big carlito caribean cool beats john cena for the united states title

i know what your thinking "what the fuck"

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-06 21:21:52

yeah... I am thinking that. so much so it makes me.... makes me wanna do....

Outlaw88's Ponderings

What was the point of that? Didn't they learn years ago you don't give debuting talent a title? It didn't work with Christian, it didn't work with Gail Kim and it doesn't work now. I don't care how good carribian cool is, you just don't do that. If your going to have Cena lose teh title two days after he won it (remember SD is recorded on Tuesday) what was the point of him winning it at all? Stupid stupid stupid.... STUPID!

That right there just degrades the U.S. Title which WWE is desparatly trying to make earn some integrity. If your hell bent on making that belt go round make it worth something damnit! Hold a tournament, have them do tricks, something other than just showing up. If showing up got you anywhere I would have graduated from college in two days, and would be working a dream job in a week. It doesn't work that way, you have to earn things like that. So having a brand new wrestler appear on SD and winning the U.S title is like slapping everybody else on the roster in the face. He may have been with WWE in development for a while for all i know but that does not entitle you to a championship. It's stupid decisions like that that got JBL his lengthy title reign. I know why cena lost the damn thing: So he can shoot that movie, we all knew he was going to. So the real question here is why? Why would WWE do something like that? Booker was doing nothing wrong. He's paid his wrestling dues and deserves something, and maybe Cena fits in that catagory... If we're all in a good mood... but having a totally new, almost unknown wrestler show up and win SD # 2 title is ok?? Hell no!

well thast it on that... so.... (Insert cool phrase here)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-06 23:02:46

Hey, look on the bright side: Cena won't be champ. Carlito is going to eat him up at the 9:00 title match...oh that is a pun because Cena in spanish means dinner. *Bad Joke*

Tune in tomorrow for the MOTD and a little something else...maybe.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 07:56:56

here is something interesting:

-Billy Gunn is not with WWE right now because he is in rehab. He was found passed out and WWE decided that he needed help or he would not be with the company any longer. Billy Gunn also agreed and is finding help.

I wonder what he's on... probably pain killers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 10:46:37

I just hope the rest of SD is good.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 14:56:24

cena isn't that bad. his gimmick just sucks that's all.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 15:59:16

i found this cool as hell picture im thinkin the royal ass that i would like to stick my dick in

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 17:01:21

The Holy Ass! *Chorus chanting aaaaa* *dry humps torrie*

Tune in tonight for MOTD...or else moneys will eat you!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 17:06:15

At 10/7/04 03:59 PM, bestjeffhardyfan wrote: i found this cool as hell picture im thinkin the royal ass that i would like to stick my dick in

(stares) neat

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 17:41:30

heres a cap im thinkin snitszy
this is what a hardon feels likelol

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 17:55:01

Gene: Mommy?

no don't let monkeys do that...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 21:25:36

LordKooler's Smackdown review
1.John cena segment rating:***
A good segment to start off Smackdown. John cena talks about winning the best of 5 series for the U.S title until Carlito carribean cool debuts! Carlito says that cena isn't cool and says that people that wear the Red sox jersey aren't cool because their team hasn't won a world series since 1918. Then when Carlito was about to shake hands with cena, Carlito attacked cena and spit in his face!
2.Kenzo suzuki vs Rey mysterio rating:***
A good match. When Kenzo suzuki came out, He sang Frank sinatra's New York, New York. This caused the fans in Boston to boo him because he's a bad singer and they hate the Yankees.
Rey mysterio won at the end.
3.JBL vs Hardcore holly rating:***
A good match. Hardcore holly won by countout.
4.Big show vs Mark jindrak rating:***1/2
Kurt angle was at the commentator's booth, But he didn't say a word. Big show won after Eddie guerrero prevented Luther reigns from interfering.
5.Billy kidman vs Charlie haas rating:***
A good match. They showed footage from No mercy with Kidman executing the Shooting star press on Paul london, Injuring him like what he did to Chavo guerrero in August. At the end, Billy was gonna execute the Shooting star press on Haas, Miss jackie prevented him. So Kidman used the BK Bomb on Jackie.
6.Heidenreich segment rating:***1/2
A decent poem by Heidenreich. He attacked the fans after they prevented him from reading his poem.
7.Carlito carribean cool vs John cena rating:****
A great match to end Smackdown. Carlito won the U.S title at the end. I haven't seen a newcomer win a championship in their first match since Gail kim, When she won the Women's title on her debut.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-07 23:08:13

One note: GO SOX!!!! Now...

Move of the Day!

It has to be...

The Showstopper!

Big Show is destructive and has not lost a match since his return. He owns with bald hair!

Tune in tomorrow for the MOTD SE or Move of the Day Special Edition. If I catch TNA I will review it. If not, booyah!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 09:01:41

some interesting stuff here:

WWE is planning to turn Regal Heel and Booker face.

also Booker is wrestling with a cracked rib.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 14:12:38

So how would you rate caribean cool's performance? Did he really deserve the title?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 15:46:24

At 10/7/04 09:25 PM, LordKooler wrote: 7.Carlito carribean cool vs John cena rating:****
A great match to end Smackdown. Carlito won the U.S title at the end. I haven't seen a newcomer win a championship in their first match since Gail kim, When she won the Women's title on her debut.

I hated that, Carlito sucks. John Cena is so much better. And hell, Carlito cheated to win. God, what an ass.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 16:32:33

i don't know why i posted this it was just so fucking funny

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 20:59:33

At 10/8/04 04:32 PM, bestjeffhardyfan wrote: i don't know why i posted this it was just so fucking funny

Here are Carlito's Mom and Sister.

Well, since I missed Impact, here is the VG MOTD!

After a 6 mon tag match, evoloution vs Jeff Hardy and 3LK, Flair got the figure four on "The Truth" for the win. So...

Figure Four Leg Lock

That is your move of the day! Will Orton suffer the same fate as "The Truth"? Can't wait for taboo tuesday!

Oh shit!

MOTW!

The Move of this week is...

Ortiz's Homerun!

THE SOX SWEEP THE ANGELS!!!! That homerun was better than any wrestling move.

Tune in on Monday for the MOTD.

Here is some more clips from SD vs RAW. They show a full match online Between Kane and Taker. And, BATISTA! BOOYAH!

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/670/670847/vids_1.html

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-08 23:36:18

I like big butts and I cannot lie. You other brothersd can't deny..

sorry i couldn't resist.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 00:48:23

Oh god those asses... so HORRIBLE! Why did you post that? besides the fact that it was funny. Why?

Anywho, I like the fact that they are gonna try to give Carly a push. PODER BORICUA!! But why did WWE decide on something so stupid? Why couldn't he have fought Booker, lost, build a feud and THEN give him the title. And besides, I thought that Gail won the title because Jazz got injured in that Battle Royal that night.

Regal heel and Booker face... I think that's wise from them, that being a rarity. At least everytime I see Regal I only see heel, no face. Booker can do both, so that's okay. I think that Benoit should become heel. Or drink more coffee. One or the other.

Oh yeah, I like this pic. Caption it if you have not already. Bye!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 00:55:06

At 10/7/04 09:25 PM, LordKooler wrote: Carlito won the U.S title at the end.

Hahahah, thats a kick in the pants to all those John Cena fans. I still laughf at the fact that Carlito Caribbian Crap won the US title. Bravo Carlito, bravo.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 01:35:20

At 10/9/04 12:55 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/7/04 09:25 PM, LordKooler wrote: Carlito won the U.S title at the end.
Hahahah, thats a kick in the pants to all those John Cena fans. I still laughf at the fact that Carlito Caribbian Crap won the US title. Bravo Carlito, bravo.

Yeah what the hell is up with that dude? They are going to ruin the image of the U.S. title.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 01:39:46

At 10/9/04 01:35 AM, MuffDiver wrote: Yeah what the hell is up with that dude? They are going to ruin the image of the U.S. title.

I don't think it was ment to go down that way though. But I have to admit, I have never heard a WWE arena that quiet before.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 11:07:03

thays what you call stunned and stupified silence.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 11:17:09

At 10/9/04 11:07 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: thays what you call stunned and stupified silence.

Yea, it was great. My friend Micha is a huge Cena fan. He said he almost cried when Cena lost it. But I still think that it wasn't supposed to go down that way. Either way, CCCrap is still a looser in my book, and so is Cena. I wish BookerT still had the title. Then it wouldn't get tarnished.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 11:42:52

Yo, i like booker T wen he is face. u can see him turnin face, like wen he had a go at that orlando jordan. Jordan shud brake away from JBL, he has unlimited potential. JBL is about due 2 b beaten by sum1 dont ya think?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 11:50:59

At 10/9/04 11:42 AM, Rhino106 wrote: Yo, i like booker T wen he is face. u can see him turnin face, like wen he had a go at that orlando jordan. Jordan shud brake away from JBL, he has unlimited potential. JBL is about due 2 b beaten by sum1 dont ya think?

I can't realy understand some, but I get the jist of it. Yea, orlando does need to ecscape from JBL. Oh, how did the match bettween JBL and 'Taker go down, I missed most of SD! and I don't get ppv, so NM was out of the pictiure.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-10-09 11:58:24

yah it makes sense bc everyone hates orlando more than booker.
at least i think they do. but anywho, a heel VS heel match is the turning point of a heel changing into a face.