00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

40,738 Views | 391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-26 14:03:50

i like MSI's song Straight to Video.
its got a nice beat to it /,,/ (-_-)/,,/

thanks for the sig Makeshift!

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-26 16:59:03

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMFOMGOMFOMG
My CD has just been dispatched two days early, should be here tommorow morning!

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-26 18:22:25

At 4/26/08 01:00 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I am not allowed to buy CDs, but if they have the deluxe edition on sale tonight. Well, I'd buy.

Why arn't you allowed to buy CD's? Do you need your money for other stuff?

At 4/26/08 04:59 PM, Abyssus wrote: My CD has just been dispatched two days early, should be here tommorow morning!

Lucky, which version of the new album did you order? I only ordered the deluxe edition, but I am going to buy all of the other versions too.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-26 19:34:56

Got my Deluxe Edition and T-shirt in the mail a couple days ago. Good shit. I've been listening to MSI basically 24/7 since I got it. All their albums and shit over and over, becoming more insane with each play.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-26 22:05:58

At 4/26/08 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: Got my Deluxe Edition and T-shirt in the mail a couple days ago.

Can you post a picture of what the T-shirt looks like, since there hasn't been any photos of it uploaded yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 00:05:13

At 4/26/08 10:05 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote:
At 4/26/08 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: Got my Deluxe Edition and T-shirt in the mail a couple days ago.
Can you post a picture of what the T-shirt looks like, since there hasn't been any photos of it uploaded yet?

yeh.

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 11:15:06

At 4/27/08 12:05 AM, MadCow wrote: yeh.

It looks pretty cool, but it's not my favourite shirt. My favourite MSI shirt so far is the cartoon MSI T-Shirt.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 12:54:20

At 4/27/08 12:53 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: The one I have has them riding....creatures.

I think I know what you're talking about, it's the same picture as the vinyl cover art right?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 21:52:35

At 4/27/08 12:55 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 4/27/08 12:54 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: I think I know what you're talking about, it's the same picture as the vinyl cover art right?
YES! :D

That one's pretty badass. And I you totally just informed me that it's a Einsturzende Neubauten shirt parody thing. I didn't know that, that's pretty cool.

I like my MSI breakdancing sprite shirt, it's comfortable and neat-o to look at.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 22:27:23

At 4/27/08 12:05 AM, MadCow wrote: yeh.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT I MUST HAVE IT

I HAVE AN EINSTUERZENDE NEUBAUTEN SHIRT THAT I WEAR ALL THE TIME THAT WOULD BE PERFECT

al;dkfjadl;adj that's so cool i'm gonna have a heart attack.

Speaking of altered Einstürzende Neubauten logos.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-27 22:39:20

At 4/27/08 10:29 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: it's the shirt you get with the deluxe edition of If.

maaaaaaaan i don't want to have to pay money. i can forsee problems with this shirt, though. a shitload of annoying scenesters are going to have Einstürzende Neubauten on their chests and aren't going to know what it is, and if they see me with my EN shirt they'll be like "oh hey cool MSI shirt" and I'll be all "FUCK YOU"

but mainly it's just the fact that they'll have it and not know what it is. even though it's not their fault for not knowing.

I think, it might just be with pre-orders. i hope I get that shirt. =3

you deserve it, being so industrious and all.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 15:32:40

Am I the only one thats been slightly disappointed by a lack of falsetto lately?

I dunno, maybe this new album will have more, but The lack of the high notes in all the cds since despierta has made recent Mindless tracks sub-par for me.

Regardless tho, no matter what "if" is gonna be good. I mean shit, weve been singing half of these tracks at shows for YEARS now.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 16:44:57

If is like a...Hmm...Well it's bloody fantastic, every track, not one of them is bad, not one. At all.
Even the bonus ones like Uncle and 38 are absolutely fantastic.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 17:38:33

I bought If about an hour ago and it's amazing. I was only able to get the deluxe edition, since they didn't have any of the other versions. Either way, this is an amazing album, if you don't already have it, then buy it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 18:15:38

Hey. I'm still kind of have my foot in the door when it comes to Industrial, but I really enjoy MSI.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 18:21:13

At 4/29/08 06:15 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Hey. I'm still kind of have my foot in the door when it comes to Industrial, but I really enjoy MSI.

So, does this mean you're joining the club? If you are, the welcome aboard!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-04-29 18:44:15

At 4/29/08 06:21 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote:
At 4/29/08 06:15 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Hey. I'm still kind of have my foot in the door when it comes to Industrial, but I really enjoy MSI.
So, does this mean you're joining the club? If you are, the welcome aboard!

Thanks man. I recently got You'll Rebel to Anything, and it's like potato chips, I can't stop listening to it. My favorites tracks are Shut Me Up, 1989, Straight To Video, and You'll Rebel to anything.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-08 10:34:58

At 5/8/08 06:45 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: My shirt be small. ZAAL has some slimming to do. I was impressed by hearing C9olumbine being brought up in Mastermind,. =3

thats good that you finally got it. lmao why would you order a shirt that wasnt your size?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-08 14:26:50

At 5/8/08 02:10 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/8/08 10:34 AM, MadCow wrote: thats good that you finally got it. lmao why would you order a shirt that wasnt your size?
I didn't. They were out of medium.

You coulda got a large and shrunk it in the wash.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-10 09:20:53

If any of you are curious, I've been in Florida for the last week. While I was there I stopped at the Virgin Mega Store and bought both the regular and vinyl versions of If. Now I have all of the explicit versions, now I just need to find a copy of the clean version.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-10 09:53:54

At 5/10/08 09:45 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Did you get the UK edition?

No, but I want it, even though it would probably cost a lot to import it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-10 12:06:26

Well, this morning I found out that my brand new copy of If on vinyl is broken! I finally got to play it, but all of the songs skip every five seconds, with the exception of Never Wanted To Dance!

Here's the worst part though, I bought the record from the Virgin Mega Store in Florida, and I live in Canada! There's no way for me to return it, I guess I'll just have to spend another twenty dollars on another record.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-10 12:58:18

At 5/10/08 09:54 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 5/10/08 09:53 AM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: No, but I want it, even though it would probably cost a lot to import it.
It's OK, my friend, I want it too. :(

I HAVE IT IT'S SO BRILLIANT ALL THE CLEAN BONUS TRACKS WITH THE EXPLICIT LYRICS. UNCLE IS AWESOME.
And a sexy red cover.

At 5/10/08 12:06 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Here's the worst part though, I bought the record from the Virgin Mega Store in Florida, and I live in Canada! There's no way for me to return it, I guess I'll just have to spend another twenty dollars on another record.

Thats really unlucky.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-11 00:02:52

At 5/10/08 03:12 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Write to them.

I sent an email to the Virgin website, so hopefully they'll be able to help me out. If they can't, then I honestly don't know who else to go to.

Have you tried wiping your vinyl?

Yes, it's not because of dust, seeing that the record always skips at the exact same spots. It's completely unfixable, a good example of a really bad track on it is Bomb This Track. It skips so much that it literaly shortens the song down to thirty seconds.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-11 00:09:23

At 5/11/08 12:05 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Aw man, best of luck. Why did you pick up the vinyl as well? Was it for the art, because I don't think there's an exclusive song on it, or am I tarding out?

I got it because of the higher sound quality and so I can complete my collection.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-17 05:35:35

Favourite song on IF everyone?
Mine would be either, Due, Get It Up or issues...Or mark david chapman...Or Paid for it...Shit I don't know.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-17 14:56:00

Well, I was able to get a refund on my record. I sent it back to Virgin Megastore today, so it will probably take awhile before I get my new copy.

At 5/17/08 05:35 AM, Abyssus wrote: Favourite song on IF everyone?

I like them all, but I think that Never Wanted to Dance is a little bit overrated, while Due is underrated.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-17 19:00:11

Im in this...Im listening to the IF album right now

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-24 16:54:00

At 5/20/08 07:24 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Never Wanted To Dance owns my face.

It's definatly a great song, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be considered the best song on the album. I honestly think that On It should be the fan favourite, since it sounds more like their old stuff.

To be honest, Never Wanted To Dance really reminds me of Shut Me Up, it's one of the bands most famous songs, yet it dosn't really fit in as well as their other stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2008-05-24 17:14:03

At 5/24/08 04:54 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote:
At 5/20/08 07:24 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Never Wanted To Dance owns my face.
It's definatly a great song, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be considered the best song on the album. I honestly think that On It should be the fan favourite, since it sounds more like their old stuff.

I'm not really a fan of Never Wanted to Dance, but that could be because it's on the album like 5 times and got old 5 times faster.