00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

40,660 Views | 391 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-15 20:13:48

I just ordered the vinyl version of "You'll Rebel To Anything" today! I should get it in about a week.

Who here is excited for the live DVD coming out soon? It's called "Our Pain, Your Gain" and it comes out on September 11th.

Also, MSI is going to make their first TV appearence on "Last Call With Carson Daily" on August 1st. I'm going to make sure to watch it.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-15 22:13:11

MSI is awesome, I'd like to join.

My favourite album is F.S.W.S.S.S (too lazy to type it out), because to me it is the pinnacle of MSI's sound. Also because Faggot is on there and when I heard first heard that song, I was like OMG I must hear more from this band.

Though, I have to admit I am becoming increasingly fond of their older songs: like Kick, Do Unto Others and Unsociable, they have a distinctly different sound from their newer stuff and the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-15 23:33:30

At 7/15/07 10:21 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: I'm not really. I only watch a music DVD once and then put it away. I need to get a program to rip audio from my soundcard to MP3, then i will consider music DVDs.

I'm really excited, mostly due to the fact that I've never seen MSI live before. Also, I'm a "must have everything" fan. So, if it's MSI, then I have to get my hands on it.

Also, Little Jimmy Urine is going to be on Indie 103.1 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 AM. So if you want to listen, then go to http://indie1031.com/listenlive.php.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-16 00:02:17

At 7/15/07 10:13 PM, EternitySpent wrote: Though, I have to admit I am becoming increasingly fond of their older songs: like Kick, Do Unto Others and Unsociable, they have a distinctly different sound from their newer stuff and the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me.

The old songs are great, it's cool to see how they started off. Bed of Roses is my favourite track from "Mindless Self-Indulgence". It's just too bad that you can't buy that CD, since it was never officially released. It's also pretty neat because Marcus Urineger did the guitar for that CD, excluding Bed of Roses, which was done by Steve Righ?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-21 12:40:30

I just got You'll Rebel To Anything on vinyl today. All I have to say is that if you don't already have this and you have a record player to play it on, then buy it. All the songs sound much better than the CD versions. Plus La-Di-Da-Di is an awsome bonus track.

I now have pretty much every MSI CD ever made now. All I need is Tight, Bitches/Molly The Rimixes, Thank God Promo and Mindless Self-Indulgence.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-07-21 13:14:26

At 7/21/07 01:10 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Tight is hella expensive. Most expensive thing in my collection. So, do you want those CDs, or would you be fine with the songs?

I'd rather have the actual CD. Whats the fun in just owning the songs?

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-01 16:18:04

Just to let everyone know,

Mindless Self Indulgence will be performing Shut Me Up on Last Call With Carson Daly tonight. The show comes on NBC at 1:35 after Late Night With Conan O'Brian.

This will be MSI's T.V. debute, so don't miss it!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 17:34:36

Did anyone here watch MSI on Last Call? They put on a great show!

Anyway, if you missed it, Here's a link to the video!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 17:42:02

At 8/2/07 05:34 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Did anyone here watch MSI on Last Call? They put on a great show!

Anyway, if you missed it, Here's a link to the video!

I saw them live earlier this year, but I'd never heard them before, so I didn't know how they were supposed to sound, but that was really good.
Also, the bassist is hot. And flexible.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 17:47:53

At 8/2/07 05:42 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Also, the bassist is hot. And flexible.

Yes, yes she is. Her name is LynZ by the way.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 18:23:57

Hey guys, I joined exactly 6 months ago, and after posting for a while completely forgot this club existed :[

However, I plan on posting again. MSI still remains my favourite band, though Streetlight Manifesto are nipping at their heels haha.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 18:56:05

At 8/2/07 06:50 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Faggots swooning over Lyn-Z, you should all be gay for Jimmys' cock!

Steve, Righ? is more my cup of tea.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 19:18:14

At 8/2/07 06:50 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Faggots swooning over Lyn-Z, you should all be gay for Jimmys' cock!

I'd hit 'em all :D

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 22:02:40

msi kinda pisses me off cause they hate jimmy page. Jimmy page has more talent than they do in his left nut.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-02 22:14:20

At 8/2/07 10:02 PM, shaftmonkey wrote: msi kinda pisses me off cause they hate jimmy page. Jimmy page has more talent than they do in his left nut.

ITT: Ignorant cunts.

Little Jimmy Urine has stated that they don't actually hate Jimmy Page, but that they hate how everyone tries to emulate him and Led Zeppelin.

Even if they did hate Jimmy Page, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-03 01:18:11

At 8/2/07 05:34 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Anyway, if you missed it, Here's a link to the video!

Cool video, wish I could have seen it.

I was so psyched when I heard MSI was the opening act in a concert tour coming to my city. I was all ready to buy tickets, until I heard the headliners of the concert were Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance and I suddenly realized I wasn't going to pay 80$ just to leave after the opening act.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-08-20 18:48:07

They're going to have a live stream of the Projeckt Revolution tour on MySpace! So if you want to see MSI for free, click the link below for more details!

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Anyway, I can't wait to see MSI live.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-09-11 17:46:25

So, has anyone here bought "Our Pain, Your Gain" yet? If you havn't, then I suggest you do. It's fucking awsome!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-09-16 21:12:20

Yea I bought the DVD when it came out.
It was awesome. Friggin great!!!

BTW IM JOINING THE CLUB KTHXBAI

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 15:08:45

At 9/16/07 09:12 PM, SilentEye wrote: Yea I bought the DVD when it came out.
It was awesome. Friggin great!!!

Yeah, it kicks ass. Did you find the hidden easter egg in it yet?

BTW IM JOINING THE CLUB KTHXBAI

Welcome to the club, make sure to post frequently, this club really needs help staying alive.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 15:46:37

I want to join this club..I BE I BE I BE I BE THE GOLDEN EYE!
I fuckin love MSI. The last time they were in KC they got drunk with everyone after the show, they are cool as shit.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 15:49:44

At 10/2/07 03:46 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: I want to join this club

Welcome to the club, make sure to not abandon this club, it's barely staying alive so we need more members.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 17:04:21

Sorry for being so ignorant, who exactly is Jimmy Page?

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 18:43:00

At 10/2/07 05:04 PM, Abyssus wrote: Sorry for being so ignorant, who exactly is Jimmy Page?

He's the guitarist for Led Zepplin.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 19:55:17

Im in MSI rocks

my favorite song is probably shut me up.

I also think MSI should be in Guitar Hero.

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-02 20:02:52

At 10/2/07 07:55 PM, XxTheWorldIsYoursxX wrote: my favorite song is probably shut me up.

It's a great song, but it's definatly not their best.

I also think MSI should be in Guitar Hero.

There was a rumor that Straight to Video was going to be in Guitar Hero III, but I think they confirmed it to be false.

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-03 08:23:33

Man if they are not going to be on the main sets of GH3 then they should DEFENINTY be on the bounus tracks. I mean buckethead was on the last GH.... BUCKETHEAD.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-03 13:56:06

If any of you are interested, I just put a few rare MSI things up on eBay. Im in a tough spot financially, so even though I really dont want to, I have to sell The outfit Jimmy wore at the final CBGB's show in 2004

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-03 15:15:07

At 10/3/07 08:23 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: Man if they are not going to be on the main sets of GH3 then they should DEFENINTY be on the bounus tracks. I mean buckethead was on the last GH.... BUCKETHEAD.

They definatly need to be in the bonus tracks, it just sucks that a lot of their best songs can't be in Guitar Hero because they're too explicit.

At 10/3/07 01:56 PM, PantyWipe wrote: If any of you are interested, I just put a few rare MSI things up on eBay. Im in a tough spot financially, so even though I really dont want to, I have to sell The outfit Jimmy wore at the final CBGB's show in 2004

Holy crap in a peanut! I'll definatly have to keep an eye on that, if the price dosn't go too high then I'll most definatly bid on it!

BBS Signature

Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club 2007-10-03 15:45:10

At 10/3/07 03:15 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Holy crap in a peanut! I'll definatly have to keep an eye on that, if the price dosn't go too high then I'll most definatly bid on it!

So...it's a bidding war you want, YOUR ON!!!! MoRtAl KoMBAT

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature