00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CideOfSooS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Code Lyoko Rpg

83,194 Views | 1,170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 17:29:55

after hours of wandering comes on an unknown secter and dives into internet without shield meanwhile on earth,dan:leonza has yet to launch a return to the past im going to the factory to check on her she might still be in danger, others: ok meet u in the library after, the unknowing hero sets off on what was soon to be an adventure while in the unknown part of internet, leonza: ill get u out soon dad im glad i follwed u all those years ago, franz: leonza is that you, leonza: yes ill be back after a while i met some good people that can hhelp and ive learned alot about lyoko
a return to the past is then launched but i get left in lyoko,everyone: a return to the past finally happend but weres leonza, jeremys laptop beeps as he opens it, leonza: hi guys i didnt tell u much about me when we met but i have the powers of: making people able to use some in real world for a shrt time, small healing when im about to die, able to create alot of stuff if i can visualize it deactivating/activating towers and then my orogins: i was teleported to lyoko like my dad and sister but i ended up trapped in a tower for years i learned how to stop xana great powers every inch of lyoko and a vast amount of intelect, everone: wow
leonza: but unfortunatly i hold lyokos real core in me i placed the fake with to shields in secter 5 a long time ago to fool everyone tell no1,
every1:ok thats clever though, leonza: i know if i die lyoko does though, everyone:well protect u with our life

please continue off mine when its about done ill wrap it up

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 17:30:27

At 8/8/08 05:23 PM, leonza wrote: who is yours again

this guy:
Name: Ryu

Face: spiky brown hair, usually with a headband. purple eyes, and a strong chin

Outside Lyoko: wears a black hoodie with silver studs on sleeves and shoulders, often wears black bikers gloves, and blue jeans and sandels.

Inside Lyoko: wears a ninja mask and a black cloak and carries a Huge Scythe (think Ninja gaiden 2)

powers: can Mind jump into monsters to control them for a short time.
also can send out a shock wave with a swing from the scythe.
can also run on and up walls like a ninja

Origin: was forced into the school by his parents against his will.

How he found Lyoko: He saw a bunch of kids skate boarding down the sewers and thought that looked like fun. So he followed them to ask if he could ride with them. after walking for a while he found the factory. he caught up to the kids as the elevator arrived and he was recruited into teh fight against Xana
So can i join?

thanks for the sig Makeshift!

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 17:35:04

crap wrong one
this is the real bio:
Name: Ryu

Face: spiky brown hair, usually with a headband. purple eyes, and a strong chin

Outside Lyoko: wears a black hoodie with silver studs on sleeves and shoulders, often wears black bikers gloves, and blue jeans and sandels.

Inside Lyoko: wears a ninja mask and a black cloak and carries a Huge Scythe (think Ninja gaiden 2)

Powers: Can heal other members of the group and use his scythe to form a protective aura around them. Also has the ability to walk up walls.

Origin: was forced into the school by his parents against his will.

How he found Lyoko: He saw a bunch of kids skate boarding down the sewers and thought that looked like fun. So he followed them to ask if he could ride with them. after walking for a while he found the factory. he caught up to the kids as the elevator arrived and he was recruited into the fight against X.A.N.A

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 17:55:55

Alright, good that your RP's are getting longer. Only two things this time. One, Lyoko isn't really part of the internet, its' almost like another dimensin. Two, whenever someone is speaking, make a whole new line for that. Example:
Blahblahblahblah
Dan:BlahBlahBlahBlah

That was supposed to be like the middle of a story, and Dan had to speak. Also, when switcing from the real world to Lyoko, watch what you should do:
Blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile, back in Lyoko...

Blah Blah Blah Blah

That makes it much easier to read and understand an RP, and will make the RP loonger. Plus it looks nicer. Just follow these tips next time any of you write an RP.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 18:18:24

ok continue off my rp ill end it at some point

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 18:39:26

After hours of wandering comes on an unknown sector and dives into internet without a shield.

Meanwhile on Earth...

Dan: Leonza has yet to launch a return to the past, I'm going to the factory to check on her. She might still be in danger
Others: Ok meet you in the library after. The unknowing hero sets off on what was soon to be an adventure

While in the unknown part of internet...

Leonza: I'll get you out soon Dad. I'm glad i followed you all those years ago.

Franz: Leonza is that you?
Leonza: Yes, I'll be back after a while. I met some good people that can help and I've learned a lot about Lyoko. (To herself) A return to the past is then launched but i get left in lyoko.

Meanwhile on Earth...

Everyone: A return to the past finally happened. But where's Leonza? Jeremys laptop beeps as he opens it.
Leonza: Hi guys i didn't tell you much about me when we met but i have the powers of: making people able to use some in real world for a short time, small healing when I'm about to die, able to create a lot of stuff if i can visualize it, deactivating/activating towers.
My origins: i was teleported to Lyoko like my dad and sister but i ended up trapped in a tower for years. I learned how to stop XANA's great powers over every inch of Lyoko and gained a vast amount of intelect.
Everyone: Wow
Leonza: But unfortunately i hold Lyoko's real core in me i placed the fake with two shields in sector 5 a long time ago to fool everyone. Tell no one!
Everyone: Ok thats clever though.
Leonza: i know if i die Lyoko does.
Everyone: We'll protect you with our life

And that's what your last RP looks like with good grammar and spelling. See how much easier it is to read? It only took me five minutes to clean it up, too! If you do that every time, your RP's will be MUCH better.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 18:46:27

ok contnue and ill end sometime

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 18:53:30

Alright. So just remember, use the spacing that I told you and if you don't know how to spell a word, right click the ones with red under them( except names like Lyoko or Leonza, those with have red under them no matter what) and capitalize names like Lyoko and people like Leonza. Hey Kenshi, why don't you jump on the bandwagon of RPers? We've got cookies!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 20:49:14

I'm kinda getting writers block right now, dont know how to cliffhanger this.

I am gay.

WUT MAKES ME A BAD DEMOMAN?! Well... Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 20:56:47

Ugh, fine. Anyone else like to write an RP? My ultra long one was like half this installment, so someone else write something. How 'bout Ryu?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 21:12:54

Oh right, I forgot about the suits for Dan and Kenshi. Whoops. Here they are

Kenshi is now surrounded by flames, almost like an aura. His hair stood up in spikes( think super sayan) and an orange rubber jumpsuit.

Dan has a suit of chainmail as a shirt and thin black pants.

Sorry, I made this really crappy. I actually don't like them very musch, so anyone one else feel free to take a crack at costumes. Just remember, Dan's should be lightning oriented and Kenshi's fire-oriented. Just like Toren's was ice-oriented. BTW, i AM keeping Toren's suit.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 21:56:33

Alright, I just updated the sight and gave everyone new powers. Check it out!

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 22:14:44

At 8/8/08 08:56 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Ugh, fine. Anyone else like to write an RP? My ultra long one was like half this installment, so someone else write something. How 'bout Ryu?

alright il get to work on it but it might take me awhile.

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 23:40:01

OK here it is.

Yuki: "Wait...if you got in the same way Aelita did then cant we just devirtualize you back to earth?"

Leonza: " No im afraid its not quite that simple, you see, if i leave Lyoko then Lyoko is lost forever along with any means of combating XANA."

Ryu: "Didnt your father foresee this when he virtualized you?"

Leonza: "As a matter of fact he did. He created another backup Core and hid it somewhere in Lyoko. So that if i ever get devirtualized or deleted there would be a failsafe to rely on."

Aelita: "Do you know where he hid it?"

Leonza: "No.......but i can ask."

All: "Who?!"

Leonza: "My dad of course. He knew that XANA would try to find and kill him on Lyoko so he created a portal to the internet that only opens for me, him, and Aelita. I could show it to you if you'd like?"

Dami: "we all would like to see where its hidden so we can protect it in case XANA, Xack, or Blades figures out another way of opening it."

Leonza: "okay but i wont discusss the specifics of opening it right now becaus XANA may be listening. Meet me in the Mountain Sector in one hour, come early incase XANA lays a trap."

Dan: " Okay gotcha well see you soon bye." *closes laptop* "Ok guys lets head to the factory."

* they all go to the factory*

Dan: "Aelita, Ryu, and Yuki go get into the scanners and prepare for virtualization."

Aelita/Ryu/Yuki: "got it!"

*A few minutes later*

Dan: "VIRTUALIZATION!"

In Lyoko.....

*Aelita, Ryu, and Yuki fall into the Mountain Sector*

Aelita: "okay Leonza we're hear. come on out."

Leonza: " hello there."

*Leonza comes out from behind a rock.*

Leonza: "WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!"

*A green energy ball whized past Yuki and they all whirled around to see a new kind of enemy. The beast looked like a walking, shaved goat with an eight-pack and a green flames coming from its arms.

Ryu: "WTF IS THAT!?"

Yuki: "Whatever it is I cant control it. that only leaves us one option."

Ryu/Yuki: "Its time to kick some ass!"

To be continued....

there. now whos next!?
Any questions comments or critique?

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-08 23:44:07

Woah, Xack is back in the action? How do you even know him? Oh well, nice RP. I guess I will make te next one tomorrow, nice RP. Mine is going to be super long once again.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 00:27:17

Site is updated once again, the RP's are now on there. Everyone happy now?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 09:58:47

actually if u dont mind ill do it this one since its so close to the part im doing

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 10:29:23

aelita:this looks bad

leonza:guys remember the plan we disscused over the computer

everyone:yes time to put it into action

*leonza creats a hyper board as aelita dan and yuki get on leaving ryu to fight the monster*

ryu:whatever your going to do hurry

aelita/leonza: on it

*the group excluding ryu go through a tower to secter 5*

aelita:i thought the portal was in the mountain secter

leonza:nope this is the real link

*east portal opens as i go to it allowing me through before it closes*

leonza:almost there i know every acess point on lyoko

*board scratches up on land*

leonza:just a bit further and aelita youll need this

*as leonza holds out hand coocon surrounds aelita*

leonza:once you come out all your energy and pyschic abilities will be stronger then ever before

*as leonza finishes speaking aelita comes out with fully pink suit*

aelita:thanks leonza

leonza: well need all the power we can get to defeat x.a.n.a

*unknowing of followers we get to franz hopper

franz:LOOKOUT

*the heros imediatly turn arround and strike their pursuers unknowing it was just the one beast the heros left with ryu*

everyone:oh no

*everyone starts attacking hoping to finish it but then a beam of light comes from leonza as huge 4 person weapon appears*

everyone: wicked

*they get by and charge up the new weapon and finish the beast off*

leonza: dad wheres the cloned core its imperitave so that we can protect it

franz: ive been watching everyone and leonza the cloned core is in someone very close to you and you both are able to leave lyoko without it dieng

everyone:wow

*leonza looks at aelita*

both:guess the first people to go to lyoko decide the fate of lyoko

dan at computer....

dan: im bringing everone in and ill try to get leonza to

*he runs program*
dan: yuki aeilta ryu materialize

*they step out of scanners*

dan: this program should work

*screen goes white as program finishes and someone steps out of scanner*

leonza: its been almost forever since ive been in the real world*

everyone: wow

please comment and if u feel like it continue

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 15:55:26

Hmmm... I am really tempted to write this next RP with anawesome twist... And so I shall!

So yeah, I'm writing the next RP in like an hour. Also, check the site, everyone(except leonza) as new powers. Enjoy!

Also, how do you do theshadow text html? Like when you use the wuote and reply?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 15:57:14

Oh, and good job Leonza. Grammar and spacing cleaned up really nice.

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 19:45:24

Dudes What is Up???

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 19:47:15

Tell me Everything that has been going on in a nutshell

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-09 23:31:50

At 8/9/08 07:47 PM, chitemala wrote: Tell me Everything that has been going on in a nutshell

1. we have 2 new members: Myself aka Ryu; and Leonza aka Leonza Hopper

2. read the past few pages to see our new RPs they are quite good.

thats it in a nuttshell

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 09:13:18

Nice i hope you haven't taken Xack out of this yet

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 12:27:43

No actually the ironic thing is if you look at the second to last RP we randomly talked about Xack, which made me question Ryu since:
1 He wasn't part of the club when you were around and
2 You have been out for so long.
Welcome back, and get in the habit of writing at least 15 line RP's cause that's becoming like the bare minimum around here, which is really good. I'm proud of my members :)

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 14:26:39

At 8/10/08 12:27 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: No actually the ironic thing is if you look at the second to last RP we randomly talked about Xack, which made me question Ryu since:
1 He wasn't part of the club when you were around and
)

i know about Xack cus i went back and read prevs rps to get an idea of what to write

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 14:53:28

Yeah I had figured that its' just weird that you would use him. Anyway, here's the new RP:
Enjoy

Leonza stepped out of the scanner, and everyone was amazed. The program they made years ago for Aelita worked still...
That was when the earthquake rocked the factory.
Everyone was screaming in pandomonium. Amidst the chaos, Leonza was rocked by a severe impact and fell to the floor head first.
Aelita: Leonza!
Everyone rushed to the school infermary. They ran riht over to the school nurse.
Aelita: Nurse! NURSE! Leonza, she hit her head when the earthquake struck, and-
Nurse: Wait, what earthquake? There wa no earthquake! Get out of hee, ya damn crazy kids...

Back in Ryu's room...

Ryu: Its' a good thing I have had some medical training in the past. Let me just put a bandage here... Alright, we have to leave her alone for a while.
Everyone: What's going to happen? How is she?
Ryu: Just leave the room!

Two hours later...

Leonza: Wher am I? Who am I>
Everyone: What? Your Leonza!
Leonza: Who's Leonza? Who are you?! And where the hell am I?!

END

Another quickie, but that's beause I just wanted to develop a plot. So, how you like the twist?

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 17:16:03

u just completely oblierated the plot i had just set in motion.

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 17:18:22

Can I join?
Name: Tystan Intia
Appearance (real world): Tall with long platinum hair. Green eyes. One-Sleeved black hoodie. Jeans.
Appearance (Lyoko): Black jacket with one sleeve. White pants. Emotionless eyes with black pupils.
Weapon: Buster Sword. Japanese symbol for death etched into it.
Origin: Unknown. Similar to Blades.

BBS Signature

Response to Code Lyoko Rpg 2008-08-10 17:25:52

okay, ignore it then. : I only made it so we could have an awesomly long plot of having her get her memory bck...
OH NOES
I remember where I got the idea now. From an episode. Alright, screw my plot, we go with uchiha's.(Ryu's)