00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notking just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,815,373 Views | 59,822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 01:44:57

At 7/9/05 12:03 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 7/8/05 11:56 PM, Kouga-kun wrote:
Don't forget about PBX, he's done a few MegaMan flashes you know. They are decent work, and funny as well.

But that is all I can think of at the moment.

Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 02:04:51

Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

http://img65.imagesh..518/newbanner9ps.jpg

I got bored...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 02:57:37

i would like to join but last i tried i was an asshole so sorry about that anyways here
1.Outlaw Star
2.Inuyasha
3.Gun Grave
4.S-Cry-ed
5.Lain
sadly i don't know who to be..but if someone could show me a list of the members i would whos taken and whos nott

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 03:23:21

At 7/9/05 01:44 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?

I think so. Kuno's Perver Adventure might have a link to here as well. Not too sure, been too long since I played them all.

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I got bored...

This did make me laugh out loud. :) Remeber, brushes and tutorials are your friends.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 03:50:49

At 7/9/05 03:18 AM, Brewtality wrote:
At 7/9/05 02:57 AM, Jackass46 wrote: sadly i don't know who to be..but if someone could show me a list of the members i would whos taken and whos nott
A members list for you. Note that some names may still be taken if people joined up after the last update.

thanks i'll pick it tomorrow im sleepy

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 03:52:41

At 7/9/05 03:23 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 7/9/05 01:44 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?
I think so. Kuno's Perver Adventure might have a link to here as well. Not too sure, been too long since I played them all.

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I got bored...
This did make me laugh out loud. :) Remeber, brushes and tutorials are your friend

I'm surprised Tink or someone else hasn't taken the initiative to appeal to anime flash artists on NG... Ever wonder why we only have ever had 2 or 3 flash artists in the entire club at any given time? Sure we have artists, it's just that none of them are actively making flashes.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 04:22:01

At 7/9/05 03:52 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I'm surprised Tink or someone else hasn't taken the initiative to appeal to anime flash artists on NG... Ever wonder why we only have ever had 2 or 3 flash artists in the entire club at any given time? Sure we have artists, it's just that none of them are actively making flashes.

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure if they were interested in joining the AC, the would've done so already. Just let them come and go as they wish. You could always send them an e-mail showing them the AC and what not, convincing them to join, but then again, they might not want to, but, you never know.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 05:49:20

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

I got bored...

Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 06:21:27

id like to join my 5 favorite anmies/mangas r
1.Flcl 2.Samuria Champloo 3.Hellsing 4.Lament Of The Lambs 5.InuYasha
the character i want to rep. is Sesshomaru(InuYasha)

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 06:30:39

scratch that Canti(FLCL) not Sesshomaru

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 10:41:25

hi go mew mew power i missed it today

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 11:35:51

At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

Ya know I never thought to make that a sig but that is a good idea. It's a really nice pic... I asked Master_Inuyasha to make something for the club and that's what he came up with. I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 12:12:03

At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote:
At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

I got bored...
Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

I didn't "make" the banner itself, I only added the stuff at the top.

Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 12:47:19

At 7/9/05 11:35 AM, Tink13 wrote:
At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.
Ya know I never thought to make that a sig but that is a good idea. It's a really nice pic... I asked Master_Inuyasha to make something for the club and that's what he came up with. I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

Better yet, I'll ask someone I know to make it. Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise. I'll go ask Lem or someone else for a club sig and see how it goes, okay? Plus like to know the sig size requirements for when I ask.

Governor of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:11:56

At 7/9/05 12:03 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Don't forget about PBX, he's done a few MegaMan flashes you know. They are decent work, and funny as well.

Don't you dare call that decent! :P They're 3 bunches of crap. I did those when I first discovered flash. I'm sure if I try to make another one now it's be a whoooole lot better. But I'll probably won't. Unless it's a short-ie. But that's it! >_> <_< And I'm only good with sprites. :P Roffel. I suck. :)

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:29:03

At 7/9/05 11:35 AM, Tink13 wrote: I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

Heh, one day in the near future I will, but for right know I won't, for grounds that the program I use currently sucks.

At 7/9/05 12:47 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise.

Pretty much right on the money.

At 7/9/05 01:11 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Don't you dare call that decent! :P

HAHA! I found them to be quite entertaining. Goofy : yes, funny : yes. It's a win win situation.

And I'm only good with sprites. :P Roffel. I suck. :)

lol You are good with them, but not the best. Just improve and submit something so I can 5 it. :D

And I see you've made another sig. I like the images used, but the one on the far right is a bit blurry, should be a bit more crisp.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:46:03

At 7/9/05 12:47 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Better yet, I'll ask someone I know to make it. Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise. I'll go ask Lem or someone else for a club sig and see how it goes, okay? Plus like to know the sig size requirements for when I ask.

Well whatever you say. I happen to think that banner is pretty awesome.

At 7/9/05 01:11 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: I suck. :)

Oh you can just hush with that. I love your MegeMan Vs. Bass flash. It was awesome! and funny as hell at that.

At 7/9/05 01:29 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heh, one day in the near future I will, but for right know I won't, for grounds that the program I use currently sucks.

Alright well don't foreget you told me you'd make me a couple sigs and I'm still waiting for them. : P

Pretty much right on the money.

I'm not trying to hear that...

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:47:22

At 7/9/05 01:29 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: And I see you've made another sig. I like the images used, but the one on the far right is a bit blurry, should be a bit more crisp.

Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:56:29

At 7/9/05 01:47 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

I think it's cute! And with sprites! I love sprites! ^_^

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 13:58:22

At 7/9/05 01:46 PM, Tink13 wrote: Alright well don't foreget you told me you'd make me a couple sigs and I'm still waiting for them. : P

Heh, yeah, I remeber all of that. I have it all on file somewhere...

I'm not trying to hear that...

ROFL!

At 7/9/05 01:47 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

Heh, everyone starts out small, but then they become even better. You do a good job at making sigs. And atleast you can save them as .gifs, I can't with this one. :/ But I might take it for a spin.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 14:10:22

At 7/9/05 01:58 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heh, everyone starts out small, but then they become even better. You do a good job at making sigs. And atleast you can save them as .gifs, I can't with this one. :/ But I might take it for a spin.

I don't know if you have a similar program, but try going to FILE, then going to EXPORT PREVIEW and set the file to whatever you want, a .gif, .jpg, etc., etc. Then just export it to your folder. If you simply put SAVE it might come up as that programs ".whatever". For me, it's .png, but I could just export it and even animate it. o.O

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 14:57:19

At 7/9/05 02:10 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: o.O

Way ahead of you buddy. I've tryed that, and it doesn't do it. I've read up on the manual, and it says nothing of the like, it's like they have never heard of .gif files before. :/ But, it does allow me to do some great sigs, especially if I'm theming them on manga, like the one I have on, and this one of Itachi.

Heh, Brew showed me another site last night that had sharingan contacts, and I must say, it's pretty cool.

********Semi-Spoiler about Itachi*************

I say though, I like Itachi's Mangekyu contact the best. Too bad I can't make a sig from the manga images, be too big of a spoiler for some. :/

********************END*******************

http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Bottom of the page.

Anime Club

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 14:57:34

I've been into anime for a while, my favorite show is One Piece. After looking over the past few pages i realized there are some good sig makers here. I had requested a sig in the ASM but i think this may be a better place to ask for it (i'm hoping somebody will take on my request). I was hoping somebody could make me a sig of a sexy anime fairy (like the one in my current sig or PP) but have her zapping (like electicity coming out of her hands) the pope (who would be on one side of the sig and the fairy would be on the other) with my alias. If somebody would do this i'd be very happy, if not i'll continue to wait in the ASM.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 16:40:20

I think it's a good looking sig. You even included my character Tsukasa in the sig. It's nice to see you back PBX. Where have you been?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 17:16:06

At 7/9/05 04:40 PM, LordKooler wrote:
I think it's a good looking sig. You even included my character Tsukasa in the sig.

That isn't Tsukasa that's Elk. They look so damn similar! Exept Elk wears a blue clothes and has different face markings!

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 19:26:03

At 7/9/05 04:40 PM, LordKooler wrote: It's nice to see you back PBX. Where have you been?

Great to be back. :) Let's just say I took a vacation so I could get what needed to be done. o.O

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 22:28:16

Speaking of Naruto, does anyone here play Naruto Online on the BYOND network? It's basically a Naruto game where you start off as a Genin and train and work your way up taking exams and learning jutsus just like in the real anime. The game kicks ass and the creator has just shut down the server to add in new maps, clans, and jutsus introduced three years later in the actual Naruto manga and anime. If you are interested now go to
BYOND and download the client. Then search for the game Naruto Online. Like I said, the server is down at the moment but expect it to open up sometime this week.

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-09 23:13:39

At 7/9/05 10:41 AM, ganondorfs_ad wrote: hi go mew mew power i missed it today

Bummer Dude. BUt since i got my niece hooked on Mew Mew Power i have to record it for her. She hates getting up before 10:00 am during the summer. :-P

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-10 00:26:32

Oh yay... I just got my hands on a copy of the Aah, my goddess movie that's due to come out in Australia in 2007!!! Yes! I fucking love it! Has it come out where all you other people are from?

I was so happy because I also now hasve the complete evangellion and Ronouni (Is that right?) Kenshin box sets! Yay... I have a shit load of aime watching ahead of me now...

Response to Anime Club 2005-07-10 00:55:12

Is anyone else still recovering from the fact that they played the Inuyasha OP (Grip!) on Adult Swim tonight... There were no bumps, we got a full OP, a full ED, and the eyecatch.

BBS Signature