00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,813,299 Views | 59,822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:05:22

At 4/11/05 10:47 PM, hypershadow45 wrote:
At 4/11/05 10:13 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Just because the artist has given all the female characterBIG TITS does not mean it's a good manga.
No, it just means the artist is obsessed with big tits.

true big tits isnt that important but...It makes them alot better hehehe thats what makes love hina even better.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:13:41

At 4/11/05 11:05 PM, secret_toad wrote:
true big tits isnt that important but...It makes them alot better hehehe thats what makes love hina even better.

Which may I add is also NOT in Canada! Just like Trigun!

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:18:45

At 4/11/05 11:14 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 4/11/05 11:13 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: Which may I add is also NOT in Canada! Just like Trigun!
You have to choose between decent manga and free healthcare. NOW CHOOSE!! >: (

Free health care.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:21:54

At 4/11/05 11:18 PM, hypershadow45 wrote:
At 4/11/05 11:14 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote:
At 4/11/05 11:13 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: Which may I add is also NOT in Canada! Just like Trigun!
You have to choose between decent manga and free healthcare. NOW CHOOSE!! >: (
Free health care.

Screw it! I'm going with both!

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:22:50

At 4/11/05 07:01 PM, Artist-guy wrote:
At 4/11/05 07:35 AM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: I told you I was helping him get his account back. ;)
What do ya mean, dude? Did someone, like, swipe his alias or his account or something?

Long story. I was getting bored with newgrounds, The ADG had it's own message board and the Blam Club was starting up a new one that would be half BC half ADG. Soon after the ADGBC got really popular, the ADG board was forgotten and I didn't really like that. People at the ADGBC board accused me of being unfit to be an admin and my admin power was taken away. That got me really angry so I got rid out of everything ADG and BC related, including newgrounds. I made up some really weird ng password so that I would forget it, and sure enough I did. Over time I cooled down and changed my attitude about things. Ramagi was holding onto my account and she gave me back my password. Now i'm back at the ADGBC board and back here.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-11 23:29:48

At 4/11/05 11:22 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Long story.

Well, it's an honour to have someone so engrained in NG history as a member of this club.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 00:00:59

At 4/11/05 11:33 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: Go study! >: ()

Yes, yes. Back to work for me. I just hope Inny's depositing for me...

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 00:51:42

At 4/11/05 10:34 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: You're making me give up on the genral populous. The world's future is a bleak one and it's all because of your poor choice of mangas. How does that feel to be the cause of the worlds downfall?

Actually, it feels quite good. I've always wanted to end this world and start anew. >: )

Here, lets try this. Tell me what you find so appealing about RBHS.

The fact that school fights are allowed and regulated. Me and my buddies would have boxing matches in the locker room, first blood was the looser, and sometimes you wanted to do more, but those were the rules, and it was my job as a ref[and at times competetor] to regulate those matches. The fact that RBHS is out int he open with them makes it so cool to me.

At 4/11/05 11:22 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Long story.

Well atleast it's good to have you back on NG. Sorry all that shit happened to your though. But it's all in the past now, so just forget about the bad, and look towards the future of good.

At 4/12/05 12:00 AM, Noctroler wrote: Yes, yes. Back to work for me. I just hope Inny's depositing for me...

Why yes sir, yes I am. *deposits* :D

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score from 4.1130 to 4.1129!

OMFG! You lower VP lowered Alien Homonid by .0001 point! :O

Thank you for your deposit, Noctroler! You now have 1,924 experience points. You need 279 more to get to level 11.

I'm doing what I'm doing, and that is depositing for you, so no worries. :)

At 4/12/05 12:36 AM, The_Redangleprince wrote: STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! Must get into Tokyo U!

IRON FIST NARU PUNCH! >: O

>:}O>

Fucking fail at life.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 00:57:52

hey guys. i noticed my name isn't in the member list yet and i joined this crew a while ago. i chose tsukasa from .hack//sign.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 01:09:02

Tink has not updated the list yet and asking her to do so is looked down upon. Tink's lazy, you have to live with it!

LIVE WITH IT BITCH! >:}O>

No, Tink isn't lazy, she's just busy with other things that take up alot of her time. You'll get on the list, just be patient.

>:}O>

okay lol sorry. wouldn't want to piss off the leaders, eh? :P

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 01:15:47

BTW does anyone know what Mahou Shoujo Bibulion (Magic Girl Bibulion) is?

I heard someone talk about it but i have no idea what it is or what it is about. Can someone tell me what it is. Like who the author is and such?

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 01:16:46

At 4/11/05 06:12 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: ok

Please read rule #7. I'm just trying to be helpful here.
http://www.freewebs.com/nganimeclubmembers/rules.htm

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 05:21:58

At 4/12/05 01:15 AM, BigFan7 wrote: BTW does anyone know what Mahou Shoujo Bibulion (Magic Girl Bibulion) is?

I heard someone talk about it but i have no idea what it is or what it is about. Can someone tell me what it is. Like who the author is and such?

You know, I searched for this and found nothing on it. Where did you hear about it? I looked on 2 diff sites and usually if one site doesn't have the info then the other does. Either it's really unpopular, it's really new, or it just doesn't exist. You've got me curious now though so if you find out anything let me know ok?

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 12:49:23

Sorry if I haven't arrive in so long since I do have a "giant leach" up my arse. Good to know that this place is still booming of late.

Oh Tink, if Guts ain't truely available even if the current one is 2 months overdue...I'll go with Skull Knight instead since he's from the same manga.

Governor of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 13:11:05

At 4/12/05 12:49 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Sorry if I haven't arrive in so long since I do have a "giant leach" up my arse. Good to know that this place is still booming of late.

Wait, I thought..... Unless it was removed, or you're at the library. I do see you lurking from time to time. Good to see you though.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 14:12:22

At 4/12/05 12:49 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Oh Tink, if Guts ain't truely available even if the current one is 2 months overdue...I'll go with Skull Knight instead since he's from the same manga.

No problem hun. I'll take care of it. ; )
I need to do that update soon so I'm trying to shoot for today. It should be but by tomorrow morning at the latest.
(Although it seems I'm going to be having some problems around here today)

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 14:53:05

hey tink, can you tell me the site you use to look up anime info? I keep forgetting. This time I plan on writing it down, so I wont have to ask again every eight or nine pages.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 16:19:05

At 4/12/05 01:16 AM, Tink13 wrote:
At 4/11/05 06:12 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: ok
Please read rule #7. I'm just trying to be helpful here.
http://www.freewebs.com/nganimeclubmembers/rules.htm

I already read rule nember 7

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 16:23:19

Is anyone here a an Anime fan from Canada besides me?

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 16:26:02

At 4/12/05 04:23 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: Is anyone here a an Anime fan from Canada besides me?

I'm not from Canada, but I'm still a fan. does that count towards anwthing?

20 pages left until 1000 people!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 16:32:56

At 4/12/05 04:26 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
At 4/12/05 04:23 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: Is anyone here a an Anime fan from Canada besides me?

That counts. but, I was wondering if I was the only Canadian here.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 16:38:33

At 4/12/05 04:32 PM, hypershadow45 wrote:
At 4/12/05 04:26 PM, MasterStalker wrote:
That counts. but, I was wondering if I was the only Canadian here.

probably not, but only about 10% of this club is usually active at one tine so you,ll have to wait until some one else come on.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 17:11:50

www.anipike.com

^ Works for me.

---

I just have to share this flash, it's so bad, it roffles me so. Too bad it won't see the light of day though. But he seriously needs to draw better that this.

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/...1&uj=1&w=550&h=300

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 17:33:39

At 4/12/05 02:53 PM, MasterStalker wrote: hey tink, can you tell me the site you use to look up anime info? I keep forgetting. This time I plan on writing it down, so I wont have to ask again every eight or nine pages.

Yep no prob. I either go to AnimeNfo or I go to Anime News Network. If one don't have the info usually the other does. Otherwise, you can use Anime Web Turnpike, but I perfer not to unless that's my last hope. Hope I was helpful! ^_^

At 4/12/05 04:19 PM, hypershadow45 wrote: I already read rule nember 7

So you mean to tell me that you are showing me this total lack of respect on purpose. To read the rules is one thing, to follow them is another. Let me help you here.

Rule #7
"Try to mainly stay on topic. It's an anime club. That means you talk about anime and not what you ate for dinner last night. In addition, try to make your post mean something. Also, a post should be at least 7 words long and should have decent grammar. These are forums people. There's not much need for short cut words. I don't expect you to be an English scholar but at least don't make yourself look stupid."

Having 1 or 2 word posts is concidered spam. Not only here but all over the NG BBS. I'm trying to help you out here. You also shouldn't double post so much. If you made a mistake in your first post then don't make another post correcting it unless someone is seriously confused about it. Or unless you have something else to say too. This will help you have an easier time on the NG BBS. Seriously, listen to me. I'm not trying to be a bitch here I'm only trying to help.

Noctroler, one of the athority figures in this club, is from Canada. I'm pretty sure there are one or two others also.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 17:39:04

Sorry I havent been posting here for awhile,just been busy, does anyone whatch the Inuyasha that comes on adult swim? Does anyone agree that its sad the Inuyasha want tell kugomai(sorry I tihnk I spelled that wrong) he loves her but then preaches the her brother about being man enough to tell another girl?

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 17:58:18

At 4/12/05 05:39 PM, The_Weaponmaster wrote: Sorry I havent been posting here for awhile,just been busy, does anyone whatch the Inuyasha that comes on adult swim? Does anyone agree that its sad the Inuyasha want tell kugomai(sorry I tihnk I spelled that wrong) he loves her but then preaches the her brother about being man enough to tell another girl?

yes you did spell it wrong its kagome like how you say it and ya..its sad that her little brother was able to ask out the little girl who looked like was on crack out .and yes its sad ...that was
a sad episode it sucked I hated that episode.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 18:06:04

ok,ok, Tink, I will follow the rules. I won't double post as much. I will follow "rule #7". I'm not showing disrespect on porpose. But, I will opologize. Sorry

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 18:10:10

Can't seem to find anything new lately. Stores just don't seem to want to pick up the new stuff. Not that I mind shopping online, just takes alot longer to get here lol
That Iria: the Zeiram animation anime still hasn't gotten here yet =/

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 18:14:13

---

I just have to share this flash, it's so bad, it roffles me so. Too bad it won't see the light of day though. But he seriously needs to draw better that this.

well its kind of crappy but its hard to make a flash so stop being sooo negetive mabey he will do better ok master inu.

Response to Anime Club 2005-04-12 20:11:54

hey i forgot the last time i posted here but whats the flash project you need help with