00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4DottorTette7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,844,033 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 03:41:28

well thanks for the motovation

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 03:45:35

At 9/27/04 03:41 AM, secret_toad wrote: well thanks for the motovation

Any time, I am always more than glad to lend in a helping hand as long as it is in the range of what I can do. So on another note, on your flash what kind of music do you plan to use? Will you make a lot of fighting sence, comedy perhaps?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 03:50:59

well on the one about the 3 dudes i want it to be a romantic comady like love hina but with action like ranma1/2 so ill be using a bunch of dragonball love hina final fantasy music

on the demon one umm any thing that sounds cool like A.F.I's leaving song pt. 2 dome merlin manson linkin park do you have any suggestions

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 03:55:46

At 9/27/04 03:50 AM, secret_toad wrote: well on the one about the 3 dudes i want it to be a romantic comady like love hina

Sounds good I like romantic comedys.

but with action like ranma1/2 so ill be using a bunch of dragonball love hina final fantasy music

Are you sure that fighting in a romantic comedy really blend along with each other? I don't know if that would really work.

on the demon one umm any thing that sounds cool like A.F.I's leaving song pt. 2 dome merlin manson linkin park do you have any suggestions

Well if you gave me a bit more info on about how this "demon" one is going to be like then I might come up with a few suggestions.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:12:01

well love hina had its action packed moments and i like to consider ranma a romantic comady sort of Even Inuyasha had its romantic yet funny moments so i believe they can blend

the demon one will be like diffrent types of demon likr inuyasha
their will be bat fox dog demons and alot of it will be war like you know like sceanes of lord of the rings but ofcorse it will have it individuel battels as well

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:18:36

At 9/27/04 04:12 AM, secret_toad wrote: well love hina had its action packed moments and i like to consider ranma a romantic comady sort of Even Inuyasha had its romantic yet funny moments so i believe they can blend

Hmm maybe it's because I have not seen either Love Hina nor Ranma that I said it would not blend, but yeah after you mentioned Inuyahsa I see your point, but I am thinking that the one that you are making will have a bit more of a human punching another human effect, unless you make it like in a world of Inuyasha's.

the demon one will be like diffrent types of demon likr inuyasha
their will be bat fox dog demons and alot of it will be war like you know like sceanes of lord of the rings but ofcorse it will have it individuel battels as well

So this is just kinda like a lot of random battles? Well yeah that could work, music will be a big factor in it as well. As far as music goes I have not really heard of any good fighting music, so I can't help you out on the music that much.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:32:32

for mty demon one do you think some matrix music would be good like the one from pico unloded or the song from the perfect murder

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:35:31

At 9/27/04 04:32 AM, secret_toad wrote: for mty demon one do you think some matrix music would be good like the one from pico unloded or the song from the perfect murder

I have never seen "Perfect Murder" I think that some matrix music would be a nice touch to it, why not some FF music? Wouldn't that sound good, or did you have a more out if video game music in mind?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:36:26

mabey some kill bill and final fantasy 8 songs what do you think

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:39:37

At 9/27/04 04:36 AM, secret_toad wrote: mabey some kill bill and final fantasy 8 songs what do you think

Yeah, it looks like you got everything set up as far as music goes. So perhaps now we should get to the story line, no? Or do you feel like you would like to add a few more suggestions for music?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 04:58:50

well which story do you perfer

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 05:00:35

At 9/27/04 04:58 AM, secret_toad wrote: well which story do you perfer

That is best left up to person that is going to do most of the animation, would that perhaps be you?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 05:12:37

hmm ill have to think about that ill decide later on scence its late ill go to bed thanks for the help and talk to you tomarrow

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 05:14:50

At 9/27/04 05:12 AM, secret_toad wrote: hmm ill have to think about that ill decide later on scence its late ill go to bed thanks for the help and talk to you tomarrow

Very well then, tommorrow when I get back on the afternoon we shall discuse futher on about this matter. Good night then secret_toad.

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 05:47:38

At 9/27/04 01:32 AM, -Cyber_Dragon- wrote: Then why don't you do what I do, recharge and use the comp at the same time? Also how long have you had that alias?

maybe he can't for some reason like for example possesses a comp that won't charge when being used <.<

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 07:14:30

Cyber, if you charge your comp while using it it lowers the battery life....

maybe Yondaime sacrificed himself and his child. Yondaime being a widowed Father as a result of the Nine tailed fox killing his wife(theoritical). Yondaime giving the responsibility of keeping the fox at bay inside infant naruto. Why would yondaime sacriface himself to Shinigami in order to put the nine tales fox in an orphan he is unsure of?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 10:25:23

At 9/27/04 07:14 AM, XIII- wrote: Cyber, if you charge your comp while using it it lowers the battery life....

You have to be joking me, it never said anything in the manul that, that would happen. Now that makes me think......oh well it's not like I can't get another battery >:) So I'll guess I'll keep abusing this one till then. So anyway Osric how is Kiddy Grade looking along?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 11:13:25

hello and good morning to you all

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 11:48:11

any way like the night before i was recruting people to make a flash

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 15:07:31

Shadow God X and myself are already working on a flash for the club. I asked for voice actors a few weeks back, but the only person who sent me a voice sample was PBX. You guys suck.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 15:54:27

your making a flash cool can i ask what is it about

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 16:37:18

At 9/27/04 03:07 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Shadow God X and myself are already working on a flash for the club. I asked for voice actors a few weeks back, but the only person who sent me a voice sample was PBX. You guys suck.

if yall need help... i can try to help ^_^ i got flash but i just dont know how to use it.... but if you give me a list of instructions i can do the stuff you dont feel liek doin....... and i guess i could try to give youa sample of my voice but it wouldnt be pretty -_-'

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 16:51:27

At 9/27/04 11:13 AM, secret_toad wrote: hello and good morning to you all

Don't make posts like that. the Muffins got locked because of retarded shit like that. This is the anime club, not the tell us how your day was club.

At 9/27/04 11:48 AM, secret_toad wrote: any way like the night before i was recruting people to make a flash

Don't double-post!

At 9/27/04 03:54 PM, secret_toad wrote: your making a flash cool can i ask what is it about

Question's have little things called question marks at the end of them. And as for what it's about, an american anime fan goes on a trip to japan, being helped and hindered by various anime characters along the way. It's a comedy with a few action scenes.

At 9/27/04 04:37 PM, TwilightKing wrote: if yall need help... i can try to help ^_^ i got flash but i just dont know how to use it.... but if you give me a list of instructions i can do the stuff you dont feel liek doin....... and i guess i could try to give youa sample of my voice but it wouldnt be pretty -_-'

Talk to shadow god, he's the one making the flash, I'm writing the script and maybe lending my voice to Father Anderson from Hellsing (if we use him, if I get a working microphone, and if shadow god says he'll use my voice)

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 17:46:11

i dint know there was going to be a flash done on the anime club... although i cant do anything on flash if you need any pictures fast i'm the guy to talk to... yes we dont want to be like the muffin club...

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 17:57:50

Stuff about the movie

Yeah, it's still very much in the planning stage. Me and Wonko (Mostly Wonko) have been working on a script, but we haven't even begun to make story boards or Concept sheets. For those who don't know, a Concept Sheet shows things like characters, vehicles, ect from all angles. Speaking of which, I have to talk to you (Wonko) later on AIM. I wanna get started on that stuff Concept sheets and story boards for the first chapter) and need you're input/Ideas. Can you be on around 11?

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:02:42

At 9/27/04 05:57 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Yeah, it's still very much in the planning stage. Me and Wonko (Mostly Wonko) have been working on a script, but we haven't even begun to make story boards or Concept sheets. For those who don't know, a Concept Sheet shows things like characters, vehicles, ect from all angles. Speaking of which, I have to talk to you (Wonko) later on AIM. I wanna get started on that stuff Concept sheets and story boards for the first chapter) and need you're input/Ideas. Can you be on around 11?

You've contributed a lot to the script as well. Umm... 11 you're time.... that'd be 8 here....I might be on, but I doubt it.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:05:57

At 9/27/04 06:02 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
You've contributed a lot to the script as well. Umm... 11 you're time.... that'd be 8 here....I might be on, but I doubt it.

What time is best for you? (Remember to convert that to my time too)

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:09:24

At 9/27/04 06:05 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: What time is best for you? (Remember to convert that to my time too)

Anytime at night is bad for me. There's too many people in the house right now, and the office (the only room with a comp) is being used as a bedroom. Wait till after october 4th, then this room will be free again. Anyway, this has nothing to do with anime, so I'm gonna bitch about tenjou tenge.

It's spent most of the first and second seasons stuck in an annoying memory, and it's nearly impossible to keep up to date with it, as few places are releasing it. Damn you tink for making me watch that damn anime.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:30:11

At 9/27/04 05:57 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote:
Stuff about the movie
Yeah, it's still very much in the planning stage. Me and Wonko (Mostly Wonko) have been working on a script, but we haven't even begun to make story boards or Concept sheets. For those who don't know, a Concept Sheet shows things like characters, vehicles, ect from all angles. Speaking of which, I have to talk to you (Wonko) later on AIM. I wanna get started on that stuff Concept sheets and story boards for the first chapter) and need you're input/Ideas. Can you be on around 11?

I, who aspired to be an artist of cartoons and anime. with skills that are somewhat fair would be glad to help with the concept sheets.....

Response to Anime Club 2004-09-27 18:31:25

does any one know wher i can get some love hina , .hack//sigh, and ranma1/2 music for my flash most appreciated