00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dumbuhgly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,841,509 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:00:58

I want to know if I can join.

I know a lot about the history of DB, DBZ DB-GT...
and the very first Season of Ranma 1/2 (I also have all the mangas/comics of him! the very first comic, and the last comic...
I stopped collecting Ranma after the 10video *also the comics I have went that far so I know more about Ranma then any other Anime I've seen).
Also I love Irresponsable Captain Taylor, if anyone can hook me up by finding a site where I can buy the vids please let me know!
And I've read all Akira (all 3) Mangas, and seen the movie...
There's a lot more anime that I know.... but I want to keep this short so you won't get bored about reading all of this...

Anime Club

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:02:29

At 6/5/04 02:00 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: I want to know if I can join.

I know a lot about the history of DB, DBZ DB-GT...

lol big mistake pal, big mistake.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:04:13

List your top five favorite animes and choose a character to represent you. And isn't there six mangas to Akira? There's six huge ones I believe.

So, I'm Vash?

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:06:16

At 6/5/04 02:04 AM, KineticMonkey wrote:
List your top five favorite animes and choose a character to represent you. And isn't there six mangas to Akira? There's six huge ones I believe.

So, I'm Vash?

ill look it up for u monkey.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:10:53

So, I'm Vash?

vash is tooken, here look at all the characters that are tooken here

members list

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:13:21

The guy hasn't posted in three months. I checked. Doesn't that mean he doesn't have Vash? I mean, come on. He posted at January, then his next post was on March 19. I think he's innactive.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:19:40

At 6/5/04 02:13 AM, KineticMonkey wrote: The guy hasn't posted in three months. I checked. Doesn't that mean he doesn't have Vash? I mean, come on. He posted at January, then his next post was on March 19. I think he's innactive.

Nope. He's still around on the forums, and he was on YIM for most of the day.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:19:59

At 6/5/04 01:56 AM, Black_Shade wrote: and this guy on the bottem of this post is still open, he is the most powerfull character there is.

No. This is the most powerful character around.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:22:02

You're right ther is 6manga's of Akira, wanted to see if anyone caught that... (Yeas I did read all those mangas).
Now here's my list of my fav. Anime
1.Vampire Hunter D
2.Ranma 1/2
3.Akira
4.Ah! My Goddes!
5.Descendant of Dragon

Now the character representing me... well every manga and movie, I've been looking everywhere for a 'Rick'.... but haven't found any... the only thing coming close is 'Rikku'
So I'll be represented by Rikku, yes I know it's femanine, but if anyone finds me a manga with a character named 'Rick'
PLEASE!!! tell me!!!!
(Rikku is from Final Fantasy X)

Anime Club

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:23:08

At 6/5/04 02:22 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: So I'll be represented by Rikku, yes I know it's femanine, but if anyone finds me a manga with a character named 'Rick'
PLEASE!!! tell me!!!!
(Rikku is from Final Fantasy X)

Sorry, your character has to be the same sex as you.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:28:47

At 6/5/04 02:22 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote: but if anyone finds me a manga with a character named 'Rick'
PLEASE!!! tell me!!!!

Why does it matter? Besides, I don't think your going to have much luck at finding a character named Rick. Unless it's some crappy dubbed manga/anime.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:31:04

At 6/5/04 02:23 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
Sorry, your character has to be the same sex as you.

Oh ho!! Rikku IS the same sex as me!!!
Even if there's a Rikku in FFX,
in another manga there's a man named Rikku...
although I can't remember the name of it, but it does exists!!
So I'll let Rikku represent me.... and when I find anothr amnga that has 'Rick' in it... I'll change it
(also I'll try to find the Rikku from that manga, but Rikku is a just for now rep.)

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:39:23

At 6/5/04 02:31 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
in another manga there's a man named Rikku...
although I can't remember the name of it, but it does exists!!

When you find then name of that character, then you can be rikku, until then, change.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:40:47

At 6/5/04 02:39 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: When you find then name of that character, then you can be rikku, until then, change.

DAMNIT! I meant "manga" not "character"

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:46:04

How about Rikimaru from the game Tenchu? Just a suggestion. . .

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 02:51:27

I looked up a name called 'Satoru'
So I'll choose this name to represent me!
*He's from 'Slut Girl' and this guy gets lucky and sleeps with super models!!!!*

So if there's a prob. with this name, tell me.
Although when I find a manga/vid. of 'Rick', that's what I'll change it to!
For now this is a temporary character name.

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 04:26:36

Well, Wonko so ya kno Rikku is a boy's name in Japan. In fact in "Kingdom Hearts" Sora's friend was named Rikku...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 04:34:28

At 6/5/04 04:26 AM, Aasha wrote: Well, Wonko so ya kno Rikku is a boy's name in Japan. In fact in "Kingdom Hearts" Sora's friend was named Rikku...

*Yay* I get to use that name!!!
Thank you Aasha!
*Hugs*....
just to let you know, that hug was out of respect for helping me,
so please don't hit me...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 04:38:37

At 6/5/04 04:34 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
At 6/5/04 04:26 AM, Aasha wrote: Well, Wonko so ya kno Rikku is a boy's name in Japan. In fact in "Kingdom Hearts" Sora's friend was named Rikku...
*Yay* I get to use that name!!!
Thank you Aasha!
*Hugs*....
just to let you know, that hug was out of respect for helping me,
so please don't hit me...

^_^; Still up to Wonko actually... but I'm sure he'll think it over at least. And um...okies...thankies for the hug ^_^0.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 04:49:39

At 6/5/04 04:38 AM, Aasha wrote:
^_^; Still up to Wonko actually... but I'm sure he'll think it over at least. And um...okies...thankies for the hug ^_^0.

Also I couldn't post any more in the anti anti henai club
so I'm going to say it here..
"G'night Aasha, can I have a hug for a G'night? If not I'll just see you tommorow, also here's some more bubble wrap for you.
You can use it for blankets, pillows... etc.
Enjoy!!" :D

Anime Club

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 05:06:36

At 6/5/04 04:34 AM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:

Rikku from KH I will allow.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 07:31:12

Riku from Kingdom Hearts... LOL.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 11:59:42

^_^; um... Well what I mean Wonko isthat he's not choosing a girl. Ya know? Just that it's not like he's rying to sneak FFX's Rikku. But I don't think he wanted KH's Rikku either though.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 13:00:16

wow.... so meny new members.... i guess we are on the raidar....

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 14:06:05

i'm back so whats up everyone?...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 14:50:59

At 6/5/04 11:59 AM, Aasha wrote: ^_^; um... Well what I mean Wonko isthat he's not choosing a girl. Ya know? Just that it's not like he's trying to sneak FFX's Rikku. But I don't think he wanted KH's Rikku either though.

Pretty much what Aasha said. I really don't like either, but it comes close to my name. I know there is tons of manga, I'm sure I'll find at least one that has 'Rick' as a character and when I do...
It will be my REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!!!!!

Anime Club

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 15:03:32

At 6/5/04 02:50 PM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
Pretty much what Aasha said. I really don't like either, but it comes close to my name. I know there is tons of manga, I'm sure I'll find at least one that has 'Rick' as a character and when I do...

Stop picture spamming, you imbecile.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 15:12:53

At 6/5/04 02:50 PM, Cryptic_Rick wrote:
At 6/5/04 11:59 AM, Aasha wrote: ^_^; um... Well what I mean Wonko isthat he's not choosing a girl. Ya know? Just that it's not like he's trying to sneak FFX's Rikku. But I don't think he wanted KH's Rikku either though.

Well you can try Robotech. :P I don't watch the series but there's a character named Rick in it. However his real name is Hikaru but it was changed to make us Westerners happys. Happens alot. ;) Especially in Sailormoon.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 15:15:51

At 6/5/04 03:12 PM, Dekathos wrote: Well you can try Robotech. :P I don't watch the series but there's a character named Rick in it. However his real name is Hikaru but it was changed to make us Westerners happys. Happens alot. ;) Especially in Sailormoon.

yeah, the only way he'll find a "Rick" is a bad dub. The way a Japanese person would pronounce Rick would be Rikku anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-05 15:18:26

At 6/5/04 03:12 PM, Dekathos wrote:
Well you can try Robotech. :P I don't watch the series but there's a character named Rick in it. However his real name is Hikaru but it was changed to make us Westerners happys. Happens alot. ;) Especially in Sailormoon.

Well Wonko-the-Sane?
Is that fine with you?
Being 'Rick' from Robotech??
I know it'll make me happy...

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature