00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,847,184 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:39:34

At 3/26/04 11:15 PM, D-Ranged wrote: Can someone tell me if hellsing is any good cuz if it isnt i dont wanna waste my money

I urge you to get it. It's a really great anime. Has a lot of killing and action.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:43:42

At 3/27/04 12:36 AM, redangleking wrote:
I don't know. Hiei v.s. Kurama is a toss up if you ask me. They each know eack other's styles and how to counteract them. However YOKO Kurama could kill Hiei easily no sweat. But hey! What do I know?

Well they are sorta a toss up... I mean like um... if Hiei used the dark Dragon then he'd eem to have the edge, if Kurama turned into Yoko-Kurama then he'd have the edge...so um...I guess if you get rid of those certain powers (since it's not normally something they can use) then I'm thinking the rose vine that Kurama uses would tilt the scale to him.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:44:14

At 3/27/04 12:27 AM, Aasha wrote: If I remember right then Hiei wanted to have Kurama on his team in the very begining because he was afraid of fighting him.. I think Kurama is stronger...it's simply that his appearance and attitude are softer. And...is it just me or did anyone else think Kurama was a female before he spoke for the first time? xD

yes i did think he was a woman and yes hiei did say he wanted him on his team because he was afraid of his power but i think that if they had fought each other at the tournament after all the expierence and strength they gained from killing the vegetable guys that hiei would win because kurama just isnt that good of a fighter

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:50:43

who would win a (real fight, i say real fight because it was really unfair what happend during the real fight) between vash and knives

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:54:55

I'll say vash since he has the battle experence and he has the battle scars to prove it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 00:56:33

Yeah um.. I think Knives would win too... And Knive would aim to kill where Vash would try to just wound Knives. :/ Kinda sad in a way.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:13:09

i think neither would win myself, all vashes life he shot to wound never to kill and this time he kills knives because he nows how evil he is and how many people who had died by knives hand so he shoots knives right between the eyes but heres the dramatic part , as vash starts to walk away he notices that knives caught him in the stomach and vash starts to die of internal injuries but as he dies he sees rem and all about the ship with the humans on it and it then shows vashs spirit walking toward a white light as you hear rem say ''its ok vash now that we are finally together again'' then it says the end. ( it started as a regular fight but i decided to turn it into episode form cuz i didnt like what happend on the last episode of trigun and i think this ones better)

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:13:51

Hey...if Mihoshi and Aeka from Tench fought... I wonder who would win? ^^ Don't forget Mihoshi has dumbluck on her side now lol

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:15:58

Wow...Kaneda can make a nice ending.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:18:53

At 3/27/04 01:15 AM, Aasha wrote: Wow...Kaneda can make a nice ending.

thank you, by the way i think mihoshi would win but i dont really have a reason ive only seen like 6 episodes of tenchi

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:20:51

AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES TENCHI SOOOO APEALING TO ALL THE GIRLS I MEAN IM SORRY BUT NO GUY CAN ENTER A HOUSE FILLED WITH THAT MANY GIRLS ALL WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND ALL OF THEM WANT HIM

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:22:41

hey yall
just stoped by to formally remove my self from the club being as i barley have time for the BBS anymore/right now
but ill be back(lol thats a warning)
so any one who joins and wants Vegeta is welcome to have him
TILL WE MEET AGAIN

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:23:17

Yay two votes for Mihoshi :D. ::Smacks the perverted voter with a mallet really quickly and goes back to talking.:: Well, Aeka has the defense bariers and stuff and Mihoshi has her gear and that...that LUCK that just rules!\...unless you're near her then it WILL happen to happen to you instead...whatever was suppose to happen to her (like being shot by a laser...she's trip and fall under it as it woud hit you. Stink's if you're on her side xD)

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:24:05

I would say mihoshi just because of her sheer beauty.
Plus kaneda i like tenchi muyo and i'm a guy.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:28:28

if u like him in the way im talking about your gay, cuz im talking about the girls in the cartoon ''lusting'' for him

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:29:06

At 3/27/04 01:20 AM, D-Ranged wrote: AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAKES TENCHI SOOOO APEALING TO ALL THE GIRLS I MEAN IM SORRY BUT NO GUY CAN ENTER A HOUSE FILLED WITH THAT MANY GIRLS ALL WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND ALL OF THEM WANT HIM

I dunno...personally I don't like Tenchi.. I mean the boy, not the show. But they all have their own reasons for liking him. In the OVA Ryoko was beaten by him and ...in a way decided to fall in love with him (but over time. It wasn't in a snap). Aeka sorta found him to suit her because he was from her planet.... Mihoshi...um...odd as it seems, he caught her and she considered it saving her life (though they realistically just fell arm in arm from really high). Kiyone I don't think is interested in him but so much... Washu sorta took him as an experiment and after taking care of an infant she decided she wanted a baby and looked to Tenchi.

Sooo... lol I um..hope that helps xD

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:33:06

At 3/27/04 01:28 AM, D-Ranged wrote: if u like him in the way im talking about your gay, cuz im talking about the girls in the cartoon ''lusting'' for him

Did you mean the character directly? i got confused on the question. I thought you ment the overall show. I'm not gay just stupid.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 01:40:37

At 3/27/04 01:36 AM, redangleking wrote: Brilliant! I'm going to steal that quote from you and use it quite frequently...

Go ahead. you can use it I just made it up right now. Besides everyone is a little gay it just depends how gay you are.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 02:14:58

I liked the first season of Tenchi. The Tokyo one was just plain stupid. The episodes were very cheesey and the battles were weird.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 02:31:54

hey redangelking how bout this one ''got a problem?.... eat a midget!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 02:49:10

Here's a new one.

Get a taste of religion. Bite a minister.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 02:54:18

^_^ I heard this from a sig somewhere... "Don't argue with idiots... They'll just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 03:05:32

I didn't see Tink on at all today :/. Oh, goodbye for now Wonko. I hope you have a happy time though.

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 09:48:11

Morning all =)

Or afternoon, or evening

Anything new lately? =)

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 09:51:40

Yesyes! Something big new! I'm a leader of a club now! ::Prances.:: Hey you're up early Ghaleon. Are you about to go to work or something?

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 10:19:15

At 3/27/04 09:51 AM, Aasha wrote: Yesyes! Something big new! I'm a leader of a club now! ::Prances.:: Hey you're up early Ghaleon. Are you about to go to work or something?

Really? Wow thats Awsome =D

*Throws confetti around Aasha*

Um? No I just get up early on Saturdays lol =)

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 10:27:25

Thankies ^_^ ::Halts the prance.:: I have to work Saturdays ._. Actually I have like...ten minutes left to my day... 13 hour day stinks. Buuut at least I get free food ^_^! >D I sneak some home too s I can eat and eat hehe.

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 11:06:29

At 3/27/04 10:27 AM, Aasha wrote: Thankies ^_^ ::Halts the prance.:: I have to work Saturdays ._. Actually I have like...ten minutes left to my day... 13 hour day stinks. Buuut at least I get free food ^_^! >D I sneak some home too s I can eat and eat hehe.

13 hours! Eep! That is scary =/ where do you work? lol =)

Free food! =D Awsome ^_^ That is definatly a good perc lol =D

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 11:15:45

At 3/27/04 10:19 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/27/04 09:51 AM, Aasha wrote: Yesyes! Something big new! I'm a leader of a club now! ::Prances.:: Hey you're up early Ghaleon. Are you about to go to work or something?
Really? Wow thats Awsome =D

*Throws confetti around Aasha*

*Throws additional confetti around Aasha*

So, what club are you a leader of? Well, um congrats anyways. :)

Response to Anime Club 2004-03-27 11:56:04

I know it's a page behind, but pertaining to that question, I think Knives would win, if Vash hadn't used the Cross Punisher as he did. They're both equal in skill, but Vash cannot kill. Knives is emotionally "stronger" according to himself, which in some aspects is true, he won't let his emotions interfere in battlem inlike Vash who is extremely sentimental. Not only that, Knives would certainly aim to kill, as where Vash would try to hurt him as much as possible without letting him die.

In that episode, it's really symbolic of how much damage they did to the trees... Now that I look back, that match took "Sibling Rivalry" to a whole new level...