00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

46,021 Views | 809 Replies

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 19:06:05

At 10/7/06 06:42 PM, Sarai wrote:

oh and Jade would have to bend very low :) I think she's taller than me! :)

I'm guessing you're one of those 4'11" petite asains?

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-08 20:29:02

At 10/8/06 06:56 PM, Dobio wrote: Hmmm, I feel as if I'm reading some creepy fan fic or something.

Nevertheless, nice job.

I'm not really a fan of scifi or horror. Not even a big fan of vampires.
But I am a big fan of well-written stories. Hopefully this will turn out to be one of them.
As for the creepy part, I'd say disturbing would be a better description...... and you ain't seen nothing yet!

To: jacktherack-

Nope, this is not a sequel to "The Terror." If you recall, I said that story was the sequel to the best story idea I ever had. But the original tale was much longer, so I came up with a sequel for it. And, used that as my first story on NG.

Also, I honestly don't recall agreeing to what you mentioned. The major roles are filled. If you want a role in my story, it'll have to be as a minor character. PM me with your response to this.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-09 11:54:05

i can't wait to read more. : )

looking good and dressing well is a necessity. having a purpose in life is not.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-09 11:58:10

that was quite good respect to you

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 12:11:33

What's with the serious lack of update on these BBS stories? Ironic that there's no shortage of the crappy stories written by people with no talent that spam the forums and the few good stories going on are being seriously neglected in updates.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 12:29:50

At 10/10/06 12:18 PM, Fyndir wrote: I blame the female mods not posting enough bobs to inspire the writers. >=(

k...Jade first...

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 12:47:03

At 10/10/06 12:33 PM, Fyndir wrote: k. =P

*looks at names on boobs*....WHICH ONE OF THOSE IS MINE?!

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:13:17

Chapter 2: Devotion.

Revenant sat at the last booth in the diner. He could feel the leather strap on his shoulder rig slowly cutting off the circulation in his left arm. He regretted not having paid more money for a custom-made rig. The sad part was; the gun he carried was a Smith & Wesson, blue-steel, model 49 BodyGuard with a full-size Pachmyer grip. He couldn't believe the little 2-inch barrel of the small 5-shot revolver was jabbing him in the cluster of nerves just below his armpit. The formal, navy-blue blazer he wore did a good job of concealing his weapon. Slowly sipping his coffee, he began to lose his patience when his informant finally stepped in and sat across from him.

"Where have you been?" Asked Revenant, clearly annoyed.
"Hey....... I tried to get here as soon as I could, but you know I don't have a car. Besides, who drives in Manhattan."
"Fine....... Got anything for me?" Asked Revenant
"Turns out, the girl is insane. Completely, over the edge! Year ago, she finds out she wasn't an only child. She was born, doctors saw a weird lump. They look closer, it looks like there's a face just underneath her skin. Run a couple tests. Seems she was supposed to be a twin. Her brother didn't fully develop. They cut her open, you don't want to know what they found living off of her tiny liver. It was horrible....... whatever you want to call it, it had certain human features that were "developed." They had to cut away part of her liver to take out all of "it." Problem was, it was a big story when she was born. Fast forward 18 years later, a dumb-ass relative shows her the news articles about her birth. What type of moron does that, right?........ Anyway, she just lost it after that. Started crying day and night about her dead brother. When she found out that he eventually was disposed of as medical waste, oh; she became violent! Had to lock her up in a mental asylum. Two weeks later, she escapes. Turns out, the Orderly tried to rape her. But I've got a solid lead as to where you might be able to find her."

"How much?" Asked Revenant.
"I know your boss, Paul Fewd isn't hurting for money. Buy me breakfast, and we'll talk about it. Poor thing, she's cute too." He smiled.
----------------------

Jade walked into the local Watering hole. She saw him sitting at the far end of the Bar. She was overjoyed at the fact that Sarai had trusted her with such an important job. Sarai had done so much for her lately. Jade was eager to return the favor. She wore a red leather top. (She was barely able to breath with it on). And, a black mini-skirt. She left the hooker-boots at home, and wore flats. (This time, she remembered to wear her glasses). As she walked ahead, she could feel the eyes of all the other men on her. As he sat on the bar-stool, Jade stood next to the young man who couldn't have been older than 25.

"Hi."
"Hi." He replied.
"Listen, I don't usually do this; but I think you're cute. Maybe we could...... 'have some fun.'"
"No thanks." He replied
"It's okay, I'm 18." Jade replied.
"Well, if you're 18; you got no business being in my buddy's Bar. Look kiddo, I just want to enjoy my beer before I have to go home, sleep, then get up to go to my crappy job in the morning. Speaking of 'going home,' you should run along now."

Jade grabbed his beer mug, and threw the beer in his face. Then she took off running towards the door. "Hey!" He shouted, as he chased after her. He turned the corner and instantly lost her. He felt like an idiot for having chased after her. On his way back to the Bar, he heard her voice; screaming from the alley!

"Don't touch me!"

He ran down the alley. There, he saw two large men trying to push her down to the ground. She slapped one of them, he punched her in the eye.

"Hey! Let the girl go!"
"Mind your own business, man!" One of them shouted back.
"Yeah, get out of here........ or you're going to get it MUCH worse than she does!" Shouted the other one, as he pulled out an old-fashioned straight-razor, and held it out in front of him.
"Hey man, I don't even know her." He replied, as he turned to leave....... He didn't get very far. When he looked up, he was surrounded by a small army of hungry vampires. Their red eyes glowed in the darkness, their fangs slowly extended.

"Now that wasn't very nice...... or very noble." Said Jade.

He turned and saw her standing in between her 2 friends. As he watched, the both of them extended their fangs, and slowly walked towards him.

"Oh sh...."
He didn't even have time to finish saying his last words. They feasted on his blood. Jade was so horribly disappointed. She was certain he was one of the 5 kings. She just stood there, frowning. Like any good Queen, Sarai was present for the test. She emerged from the shadows, and put an arm around Jade.

"I'm sorry. I guess he wasn't one of them." Said Jade.
"That's alright, little one. Well, find them soon. Just have to keep trying. You gave a very convincing performance." Said Sarai, as she looked down at Jade. "I guess a punch to the eye is not so easy to fake."
"I'm not good at faking it." replied Jade, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

The young man was drained of nearly every ounce of blood in his body. Like any good Queen, Sarai had not joined in the feeding-frenzy. A Queen simply did not eat in front of her followers. It just wasn't done.

Sarai and her followers returned to the large mansion out on Long Island, where most of them lived. The Sun would soon be up. Although vampire Queens could easily walk around in the day-time, their followers could not. They would burn, then turn to soft ash before the wind scattered their remains. Sarai's bed was a huge, soft, warm, antique. Jade loved sleeping in it. Mostly because it wasn't every night she got to enjoy it. The nights she did, it was always the same; Jade would somehow get out of her nightgown, climb on top of Sarai, and use her chest as a pillow. Sarai would instinctively wrap her arms around Jade. This night would be no different.
----------------------

Alice sat in her apartment, she watched the Late News on Television. Cuddled up on the couch in her P.J.s, she barely lifted an eyebrow when the news revealed that the body of a young woman was found in Washington Square Park. She had been I.D.ed through dental records.

"You stupid, bitch." Said Alice.
Her phone rang, it was Dobio.
"Yeah, I heard...." She said.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:23:29

At 10/10/06 12:11 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote: What's with the serious lack of update on these BBS stories? Ironic that there's no shortage of the crappy stories written by people with no talent that spam the forums and the few good stories going on are being seriously neglected in updates.

WTF?!

I suck at typing, so I just saw your post. Also, I said Tues. at about 1pm. You made this post just after 12 noon! Who you calling neglectful? I take care of my sick, twisted, stories. Like any good parent should.

Also, I've seen Jade's bobs already. Your's and Sam's too! I have never seen a good pic of Jade. They're all fuzzy! Get Fyndir to post a decent pic of Jade!

I also want a pic of you smiling! I demand a smiley pic! :)

Forget sleep-deprived, I'm freaking exhausted. Where are my pics?

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:25:56

Ew @ bob pics demanding.

Also uuuhhh......if they were siamese twins....that would mean they were identical......so how come they are opposite sexes?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:31:54

At 10/10/06 01:25 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote: Ew @ bob pics demanding.

I'm not demanding bobs! I want a decent pic of Jade, instead of her bobs. I'd like a pic of you, smiling. Not your bobs. Then again, if you could make your bobs smile..... XD

Also uuuhhh......if they were siamese twins....that would mean they were identical......so how come they are opposite sexes?

No, not siamese twins. Two seperate eggs, one that fully developed into her (and no, I'm not going to tell you just yet who "she" is). The other one didn't develop fully, got stuck inside of the developing baby. Sadly, it has happened in real life. There's a medical term for it...... Ask Schrapnel, he'll probably know it. The undeveloped one was a boy.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:44:59

At 10/10/06 01:37 PM, Fyndir wrote: Or, in fact, if you add me to MSN (or email me) fyndir [at] gmail [dot] com I can show you some slightly-better pics that I took with a digital camera in Canada.

It's a bit aggravating for me to add folks to MSN. (Don't know why, but it's a bit of a hassel everytime).

Will e-mail you, after I'm done PMing everyone who signed up that ch.2 is ready.
(Yes, I PM EVERYONE. This will take awhile). D:

BTW, thanks! :)

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:48:30

At 10/10/06 01:31 PM, Monocrom wrote: I'm not demanding bobs! I want a decent pic of Jade, instead of her bobs. I'd like a pic of you, smiling.

Me smiling?

Also ah right ok @ the twin explanation. I'll buy that.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:53:00

At 10/10/06 01:48 PM, BobbyJenkins wrote:
At 10/10/06 01:31 PM, Monocrom wrote: I'm not demanding bobs! I want a decent pic of Jade, instead of her bobs. I'd like a pic of you, smiling.
Me smiling?

Yes. Why is it so hard to understand that not every guy is a horny beast who wants to fap at every pic of every girl. In some ways, you're more jadded than I am. Nice guy, just wants a nice pic. Hug?

Also ah right ok @ the twin explanation. I'll buy that.

Sadly, I wish that sort of thing was something I made up off the top of my head. :'(

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 13:56:32

nice story ya got here can't wait for the rest =D

Awesome post great job!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 14:34:02

BTW, chapter 3 before Friday at about 1pm.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 15:22:38

At 10/10/06 02:34 PM, Monocrom wrote: BTW, chapter 3 before Friday at about 1pm.

Cool. I had no idea about that "you're under my skin attached to an organ" thing. *shudder*

ø

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 15:23:02

At 10/10/06 02:34 PM, Monocrom wrote: BTW, chapter 3 before Friday at about 1pm.

FRIDAY!

FRIDAY THE 13th???

It better be a long and double chapter :)

also good writing :) I like Jade that much, how did you know! I bet I've seen things Fyndir hasn't ;-)

Argh, so tired. Stupid work, anyway... I wish there was more to each of your posts, it's not enough to call it a chapter, but it's still long enough to grab my attention and suck me in until the short end 6000 or so characters later. *sniff*

Anyway, great :)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 16:48:51

And I was all like, read this or die to the BBS, and they were all like... no, we'll let it fall down to page three without any thought of Monocrom's feelings.

So I was all like, meh, I can't ban you, but I can bump this topic with feeling.

Once more with a feeling
Once more with a rose

-S

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 17:25:49

Nice update. I can't wait until chapter 3 comes out.

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 18:24:31

Loved the chapter, Mono. Can't wait 'till 3, and don't forget me.

:3

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 20:18:36

The whole "twin" thing was kinda creepy but still cool. Im happy someone else got eaten! I love vampire stories. Heehee

Great chapter, Mono! Learn how to type faster! :P

<3

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 20:36:03

At 10/10/06 08:18 PM, Satanic-Samurai wrote: The whole "twin" thing was kinda creepy but still cool. Im happy someone else got eaten! I love vampire stories. Heehee

Ooo... I agree. That was a tad freaky, but it makes for a good creepy Halloween story.

Great chapter, Mono! Learn how to type faster! :P

Haha, he should!

Good story thus far. Getting established with the characters and all. You've got quite a range of people in this one

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 20:42:31

YAYSTORYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAYIAMSOHAPPYTO
BEHOME!

:D
lolz, I'm so "close" to Sarai... MROW!

So yes, yay, more chapters, but I SHOULD be home to be able to read it, so I can dance and go yayz at new chapter.
^^

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-10 21:38:27

That chapter was just what I needed to get my mind off the troubles of the modern world, but it needs more blood!!

The blood god demands it!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-11 13:58:19

Looks like I went to bed too soon....... Just to update you ghouls and vamps, chapter 3 will definitely be tomorrow. There'll be blood, death, and new explanations! All at about 1pm. Definitely tomorrow since on Friday, my job is requiring all the Security Guards at the client's site to pass a mandatory C.P.R. class; to save lives. (Oh, the irony).

Now for individual responses....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To: Fyndir-

Thanks for e-mailing me those pics. Aww..... so cute. :)
LOL ...... everyone else who sees this, is going to get the wrong idea! XD

Sorry, there goes your Friday the 13th idea. Don't cry though. You have no idea the effort involved in posting one "chapter." The fact that 99% of the time, I'm horribly sleep-deprived; probably doesn't help. Sorry to hear that your job sucks....... your other job as an accountant probably isn't any better. :P

BTW, thanks for the bump. If I was Benny Hill, I'd ask you for the grind, next time. :D

To: Demeaning-

Haven't forgotten about you. I've got a kick-ass memory. Your character's time to be introduced just hasn't arrived yet. You're not the only one. Please be patient.

To: satan-

Learn to type faster, you say?
Hmmm...... perhaps a nice warm hug, filled with Love will improve my typing! Just a thought.

*Grabs chisel and slowly starts to chip away at satan's wall of trust.*

Gonna get through, eventually. ;)

To: tigerkitty-

LOL ......... want to know the weird part? I had this story planned out in my head before Halloween. Would have posted it sooner, but I thought I'd get banned if I started another story thread. Funny how things work out. There's still MORE characters that will be introduced.

If YOU want me to type faster, SAY MY NAME! ........ No, literally! Hearing my name through that angelic voice, probably WOULD inspire me! :)

To: Jade-

Looks like you'll be real happy to be home tomorrow. :)
You seem to be the only girl on NG who doesn't get uptight about giving e-hugs.

Sarai's not the only you're going to be close too....... Ooops! Almost gave it away! >:D

To: The-Omnipresence-

Blood God, huh?........ ROFL !

Read the next chapter to find out why I'm laughing WITH you! XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a final note: I have no pics of myself, but I did recently shave my head; and later smiled in front of a co-worker. I got the old, "You remind me of the psycho in the film Full Metal Jacket," statement.

So to make Alice feel more comfortable with posting a smiling pic, here's one of basically, me. Only; I have a bigger smile, a bit more of a tan, and just a bit less insane!
Here's hoping this doesn't horribly backfire on me........ "Hello, Ladies."

5 Kings ( A Bbs Story )

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-11 14:33:02

At 10/11/06 01:58 PM, Monocrom wrote:

LOL ......... want to know the weird part? I had this story planned out in my head before Halloween. Would have posted it sooner, but I thought I'd get banned if I started another story thread. Funny how things work out. There's still MORE characters that will be introduced.

More characters, eh? Ooo this one looks to be more complicated than the last!

If YOU want me to type faster, SAY MY NAME! ........ No, literally! Hearing my name through that angelic voice, probably WOULD inspire me! :)

haha I see what you did there

Well maybe once I get over being sick, and I get my voice back I'll oblige if it'll make you write faster!!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-11 14:43:45

At 10/11/06 01:58 PM, Monocrom wrote:

So to make Alice feel more comfortable with posting a smiling pic, here's one of basically, me. "Hello, Ladies."

Stop being creepy. Kthx.

BBS Signature

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-11 15:15:09

Awww..... sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. :)
I'll chat with you later, I really got to get to bed, soon.
Also, yes; it WILL make me type faster. :)

To: Bobby Jenkins-

:(

That really is what I look like with a shaved head, only not quite so pale. I'm not joking. Ask Jen, she'll tell you.

Is it okay for my story to remain creepy, disturbing, gory and entertaining?? :P

To: Fyndir-

Sadly, I think you're right about the size limit. Thanks again!

Response to 5 Kings ( A Bbs Story ) 2006-10-11 17:18:42

Yay to the update! And yay for bob requests!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature