00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chineeztac0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anarchy Crew

10,638 Views | 112 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-22 06:21:44

At 10/21/06 10:37 PM, Rutz wrote: Something I thought I might bring up is that im narchy and im a punk but alot of times people think that punks ARE ALWAYS anarchists. What is everyones thoughts about this.

Actually there are some punks who are only punks because they like the Idea of mindless violence and revel in It-often they canno care less about peace and equality or society in general.
some anarchists are peaceful and are only intrested in the society side of things

I dunno If youve ever seen the young ones but...

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-23 09:49:11

OK I fail at MS paint & I dont have photoshop
so heres some creative copying and pasting...lol

;-)

Anarchy Crew

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-23 10:59:14

At 10/21/06 10:37 PM, Rutz wrote: Something I thought I might bring up is that im narchy and im a punk but alot of times people think that punks ARE ALWAYS anarchists. What is everyones thoughts about this.

There are communist punks, apolitical/nihilist punks, as well as neo-nazi and skinhead punks. And conservative punks.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-23 17:25:51

At 10/23/06 10:59 AM, SicleOnASledge wrote:
There are communist punks, apolitical/nihilist punks, as well as neo-nazi and skinhead punks. And conservative punks.

as well as ;wagon-hopper punks,fashion punks,wannabe punks and I-like-being-violent-so-heres-my-excuse punks

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-25 16:54:44

At 10/21/06 04:51 PM, joekramer wrote: i forgot, my kind of music is:

these are the ones of yours I like

sex pistols
slipknot
the clash
pink floyd
queen
white stripes
iron maiden
ozzy
black sabbath
and lots more!

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-25 18:31:04

I tried this ages ago and one kid said anarchy is for idiots and the whole crew fell to pieces...

So i'm gonna join for definite, i'l try to contribute to the anarchist society on newgrounds aswell as the anarchist society worldwide. Oh, can i join please?

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-27 14:32:03

At 10/21/06 04:51 PM, joekramer wrote: i forgot, my kind of music is:

sex pistols

same

dead kennedys
slipknot

same

avenged sevenfold
nirvana

same

motorhead

same

the clash
pink floyd

same ('see emily play')

queen
linkin park

a bit

the ruts
limp bizkit
white stripes
iron maiden

yup

ozzy

ozzy's contribution to Black Sabbath is great

deep purple
black sabbath

yup

and lots more!

Most Anarchists are punkers.

At 10/25/06 06:31 PM, EnglishPanda wrote: Oh, can i join please?

Of course!

NEW STUFF
1) I bought a Megadeth's - Greatest Hits .

2) Halloween is really approaching! Is anyone going somewhere? Hopefully I am! And yes, I think I will a Halloween-Anarchy movie! Anyone is invited to do so too!

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-27 19:59:18

How you stupid fucks can compare Anarchism with your shitty tastes in music, I have no idea.
It's a fucking idealistic view. Not a fashion statement.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-27 20:01:23

At 10/27/06 07:59 PM, Spackerchip wrote: It's a fucking idealistic view. Not a fashion statement.

Fucking win.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-27 21:01:26

At 10/27/06 07:59 PM, Spackerchip wrote: How you stupid fucks can compare Anarchism with your shitty tastes in music, I have no idea.
It's a fucking idealistic view. Not a fashion statement.

Tr00.

This topic fails.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-27 22:26:19

At 10/6/06 03:06 PM, SexOnStreet wrote: ANARCHY LEADERS

Lolwut?

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-28 03:12:51

At 10/21/06 04:00 PM, SexOnStreet wrote: ANARCHY CREW - ANARCHISTS

Anarchy Leaders
SexOnStreet (founder)

Anarchists
BigLippedNGer
mranarchy
MisterPunk
Rutz
Pulse-of-the-Maggot
evilrocker24
Crusty-Goat
adeadcow

Supporters
mranarchy
Pulse-of-the-Maggot

Number of users: 7

If I overlooked someone, please note it.

I joined on the first page, but I thought this club was dead.

>:(

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-28 12:23:21

At 10/7/06 10:13 PM, Phantom-Lord wrote: Hey, i'll join. I'm wearing 2 badges with Anarchy on them, a necklace with an anarchy pendant, and on the back of my denim jacket I have an anarchy patch. What a coincidence??? I'm involved with the anarchy scene here, and I beleive in society speaking for itself instead of government leaders bullshit controlling us. I'm rebellious, have commited crimes such as vandalism, and am pretty much a metalhead. And just to let you guys know, the Metallica song Metal Militia was on their first album which didn't sell very well and was before Metallica were popular. Any song on their first 3 albums are good songs. After that they can be called sellout shit.

Anarchy is not what you wear, Anarchy is not about being rebbellious and commiting pussy shit crimes, and listening to pussy shit sellouts like metallica. Infact I bet you dont know what fucking anarchy is, and dont serve me with that against all authority shit fuck that....

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-28 12:25:51

At 10/6/06 03:06 PM, SexOnStreet wrote: This topic is for:
1) Those who believe in ANARCHY
2) Those who want to know more about ANARCHY
3) Those who want to enter the ANARCHY crew
4) Those who are against ANARCHY (to tell others why they don't support it)

I cant belieave this passes as a anarchy crew.......
Lets all just hope to god that this is destroyed and pissed on by one of the mods so that, someone with the right intelligence can form a better one.......

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-29 04:03:45

At 10/28/06 12:25 PM, StraitJacketSoldier wrote: I cant belieave this passes as a anarchy crew.......
Lets all just hope to god that this is destroyed and pissed on by one of the mods so that, someone with the right intelligence can form a better one.......

Fuck off ya cockhead, if you don't like the crew there is no reason to fucking be a dick about it.

>:(

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-10-31 17:00:08

That's true guys.

I just went to Secondary School. There's one an emo in my class, he:

1) is an geek
2) does nothing but learns
3) and plays computer games
4) and talks just about that
5) looks like girl

HOWEVER, he wears Anarchy shirts and he tries to pretend he is some KIND OF Anarchist. He is probably listening to the some heavy metal band and thinks he knows about A.

Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-01 18:34:16

Sorry that i haven't posted in a while, i forgot.

But anyways, did anybody do anything for mischeif night?

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-01 18:49:23

At 11/1/06 06:34 PM, Pulse-of-the-Maggot wrote: But anyways, did anybody do anything for mischeif night?

Childish fucker...

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-02 14:46:05

So, to rouse some conversation, what is your justification for anarchism?

I personally am not an anarchist, though I house many related ideals. My main reasons for this is the belief of equality, and because I think it can only be obtained due to abolishing authoritarian rules. It's also a question of ecology, substaining "civillisation" is a huge burden for the planet.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-02 16:33:56

I'll raise the ante and say this: to all you anarchists out there get the fuck off your computer, stop wearing those clothes and any other luxury in their nations. Because those were acquired by means of the system they claim to hate and want to bring down, except when comes to forsaking some of there luxuries then they'll stfu.

My point: anarchy is full of hypocritical assholes that just follow the suit to empower themselves and make themselves feel unique.

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-02 21:08:55

At 11/1/06 06:49 PM, Gendo wrote:
At 11/1/06 06:34 PM, Pulse-of-the-Maggot wrote: But anyways, did anybody do anything for mischeif night?
Childish fucker...

*snicker* you know that button to your garage, that makes the door open?.... don't press it... *snicker*

Beside the fact, I have read up a lil more on the subject and i do have to agree with a lot of people on this, its not entirely about commiting petty crimes or being rebellious. Although that is the fun part.

This thread is made of WIN.

(clever laughable phrase)

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-17 17:16:41

QUESTION
You guys prefer more Offspring or NOFX ?

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-17 17:20:08

At 11/5/06 06:33 PM, PoJoX wrote: Have some artwork. It's based off of an anarcho- syndicalist propoganda poster from spain I saw on wikipedia.

Really nice, it speaks truth.

This reminds me to this:
Punk ideology is concerned with the individual's intrinsic right to freedom, and a less restricted lifestyle. Punk ethics espouse the role of personal choice in the development of, and pursuit of, greater freedom. Common punk ethics include a radical rejection of conformity, the DIY (Do It Yourself) ethic, direct action for political change, and not selling out to mainstream interests for personal gain.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-17 17:33:31

At 11/5/06 06:33 PM, PoJoX wrote: Have some artwork. It's based off of an anarcho- syndicalist propoganda poster from spain I saw on wikipedia.

Very nice, but personally I disagree, mostly because, you know, I'm a member of a party. I guess we just still have options at the ballot.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-22 17:41:53

And I really like how you represented the voting hand, like a marionette.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-11-30 16:11:57

i feel home :`) im in

BBS Signature

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-12-02 13:24:19

if you guys are anarchists then how come you made rules for this thread and how come you endorse a system that doesn't even coincide with anarchist philosophy on theory and functions like tsarist russia? also you do realize that anarchy has existed before and it always made things worse right?

Response to Anarchy Crew 2006-12-11 16:02:44

At 11/30/06 04:11 PM, Crowler wrote: i feel home :`) im in

welcome!

Response to Anarchy Crew 2007-01-10 14:28:06

No one has posted here since the 2007!

Well, I made this:
http://labinpunk.blog.hr/

What do you say? It's in Croatian, though.

Response to Anarchy Crew 2007-01-18 18:58:30

Just hope you realize how big a peradox you've created by forming an "anarchy club," especialy one as rule based as yours.