00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParadigmN just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,904,511 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 14:01:09

Because most of the stupid posts made on general have nothing to do with video games etc and will all still exist. Example 1.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 14:04:12

At 3/21/08 02:01 PM, UnknownFury wrote: Because most of the stupid posts made on general have nothing to do with video games etc and will all still exist. Example 1.

My point exactly just because theres another forum doesnt mean they suddenley disperse..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 17:42:42

Large Project

I've got an immense project based off of this engine: main_engine.

Check it out. Tell me what you think. If you got a scroll wheel you can scroll to change weapons. If not you're screwed cuz I haven't programmed in an alternate method.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 17:52:34

At 3/21/08 05:42 PM, Deathcon7 wrote: Large Project

Check it out. Tell me what you think. If you got a scroll wheel you can scroll to change weapons. If not you're screwed cuz I haven't programmed in an alternate method.

I like that.. quick q.. will there be vehicles?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 17:54:14

sexy interface :P

Thats a well cool engine, I really like the scroll to change weapons feature.

Is it a zombie game or something?

W = feed...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 18:38:09

I think w should be jump, and you can make feed space or something, but it's aggravating when games use anything other than w or up for wasd or arrows to jump. Just a simple basic that can wreck a good game imo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 18:44:48

Large Project
Pretty cool, but make the player able to change weapons with the number keys (1-3). Some of us don't have fancy scroll things.. well I do but mine is pretty screwed up :<

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 19:12:35

Lung Problems

It's scarey when a doctor tells ya striaght out "Your too young to be having lung problems."
I got a chest-X-ray scheduled for next tuesday. They got me on pills and a puffer. It's not bad, I love being able to breath agian. But everyones makin' a big deal 'bout it in my house.

Hurray SALBUTAMOL INH 100MCG/SP HFA( RAM)

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 22:42:05

Smashes

hey, can i get some people in here to trade brawl codes with me. please dont bother me if i dont already know you or if youre not a reg (if youre a reg, and i dont know you, feel free to PM me). my smash code is in my sig, and id love to play some matches tonight with people i know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 22:43:15

At 3/21/08 10:42 PM, authorblues wrote: id love to play some matches tonight with people i know.

As much as you can know someone over the internet :)

No, I don't even have a Wii :<

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 23:53:40

where the fuck is everyone?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-21 23:54:40

At 3/21/08 11:53 PM, authorblues wrote: where the fuck is everyone?

UP YO ASS.

playing wii?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 00:00:31

At 3/21/08 11:54 PM, Rudy wrote:
playing wii?

lets play in just a little bit. right now, dad is on the big tv (didnt think i was gonna get any offers)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 00:40:06

Large Project

Yah, I'm making 1-3 switch between the weapons as well. You'll be able to take cover, and car doors can be opened for cover as well, but driving isn't in the plans.

And it's not a zombie game, it's a vampire game.

I need someone to do the art as well if anyone is up for it. It's going to be a large project, about 3 games. The games are actually going to have lots of animation in them as well.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 03:10:56

bumped threads from years ago

Browsing general, found this thread http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/3865 5

was scrolling down reading posts, then suddenly found a couple of my own posts. (wtf?) turns out its a thread from a good 2 and a half years ago, and although it obvioulsy has my name as dELtaluca, in the people who quoted me, it has -dELta- still :D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 05:16:06

At 3/22/08 03:10 AM, dELtaluca wrote: bumped threads from years ago

Browsing general, found this thread http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/3865 5

was scrolling down reading posts, then suddenly found a couple of my own posts. (wtf?) turns out its a thread from a good 2 and a half years ago, and although it obvioulsy has my name as dELtaluca, in the people who quoted me, it has -dELta- still :D

Actually it was started way back on 10th December 2002.. but its been bumped up loads D:

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 08:48:14

NG Chat

http://www.newgrounds.com/chat/

Anyone got any idea of when it will be up and running? It looks like it will be a pretty cool app.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 09:07:53

At 3/22/08 08:48 AM, crushy wrote: NG Chat

http://www.newgrounds.com/chat/

Anyone got any idea of when it will be up and running? It looks like it will be a pretty cool app.

It already was up :P I guess it's still being redesigned.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 11:06:36

At 3/21/08 09:34 AM, NegativeONE wrote: Series You Get Into
Most of the series I get into end before I'm done with them. Case in point - Flight of the Conchords. 10 goddamn episodes.

There were 12 episodes of the Conchords. =P I can't wait for the second season.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 11:40:56

At 3/21/08 09:34 AM, NegativeONE wrote: Series You Get Into
Most of the series I get into end before I'm done with them. Case in point - Flight of the Conchords. 10 goddamn episodes. Unfortunately it died from Arrested Development disease. That is, too much subtlety, not enough people falling over in a wwwwacky fashion.
I hate the viewing public

I still hate the reading public for not supporting Mega Dragon & Tiger nearly a decade ago.

But not having to deal with shows going tits-up is a good reason to stay years behind everyone else and just watch everything on DVD. Means you don't have to deal with TV schedules too.

Kongregate
A bit late to the topic, I know, but I really love all the in-built high score tables, badges and cards.

Also, the 1-vote-per-person definitely seems a better system.

Newgrounds is still the best Flash portal undoubtedly - maybe it's just 'cos I've spent time here, but the 'community', the drama with all the spam groups etc. make it feel kinda more 'real' than any other site I've seen. Kong does feel kinda 'manufactured' whereas here is a big crazy organism.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 13:41:48

NG Themed Dreams
I'm sure we've all talked about this before but I still find it odd when I dream about Newgrounds.. last night for some reason I went onto NG and the frontpage was 'backwards'. What I mean is that the featured games were on top while the featured movies were on the bottom and everything was.. skewed? Then I started panicking for some reason.. really odd..

Anyone care to talk about their NG themed dreams?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 13:52:53

At 3/22/08 01:41 PM, Wurmy1029 wrote: Anyone care to talk about their NG themed dreams?

Nope, never. I usually dream about stuff I very worried about, or... other things :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 14:14:22

At 3/22/08 01:41 PM, Wurmy1029 wrote: NG Themed Dreams
Anyone care to talk about their NG themed dreams?

I don't remember any specifically, but NG sometimes makes a cameo appearance in my dreams. Like I'll be looking through the forum, except it'll be the forum from 2001, then something more interesting will happen.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 15:19:05

Across The Universe

I just watched this movie for the first time. I've been meaning to see it forever, but I just recently found my roommates copy of the DVD and I threw it on.

It was fantastic. If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend it. Especially if you are a Beatles fan, of course.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 16:33:28

I know I don't post here much, but I thought I'd just say Happy Easter. Enjoy all your eggs.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 16:40:21

so that means post count +1?

Wow criminal thats bad.. i emphasize for you man..!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 17:19:57

</end of spam>
Anyone here play AoE3? I've loved every Age of Empires, this one runs a little slow on my laptop though :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 18:49:12

Is that a RTS game? cos i never really get to involved with them.. after i play a couple of games.. its pretty boring..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 18:56:59

At 3/22/08 04:40 PM, adman1993 wrote: Wow criminal thats bad.. i emphasize for you man..!

Do you mean empathize? Because that really doesn't make sense.

Hangovers
Fuck, I can't drink without getting a hangover, I hate it! Not to mention the fact that I hadn't eaten anything yesterday, so when I went to vomit I just got stomach acid... Anybody else get bad hangovers? Any lucky bastards immune to hangovers?

========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-03-22 19:04:04

At 3/22/08 06:56 PM, Vengeance wrote: Do you mean empathize? Because that really doesn't make sense.

Yes.. sorry i dont like spelling that word..

BBS Signature