00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,882,920 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 19:48:16

At 6/1/09 07:32 PM, Saza wrote:
At 6/1/09 07:12 PM, knugen wrote: In the UK, children aged 5 and above can legally drink alcohol.
In there homes with there legal guardian or parents permission :) Also im pretty sure it has to be below a certain abv

Yeah, that doesn't sound half as interesting though :(

One must know what to say and what to leave unsaid ;)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 19:51:13

At 6/1/09 07:40 PM, Blaze wrote: Why hello there. My friends.
How's stuff? :D

We missed you Darkfire.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 19:52:03

At 6/1/09 07:51 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: We missed you Darkfire.

How cute; You even remember my old full username. <3
Missed ya guys too.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 19:56:39

At 6/1/09 07:52 PM, Blaze wrote: Missed ya guys too.

Why hello there Mr Veras, nice to see you here.

What have you been up to?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:01:11

At 6/1/09 07:56 PM, Toast wrote: Why hello there Mr Veras, nice to see you here.

Hello there, Toastie.

What have you been up to?

Nothing much... Just studying and part time jobs. Programming and the like. :)

How about you guys?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:02:50

At 6/1/09 07:56 PM, Toast wrote: Why hello there Mr Veras, nice to see you here.

If you guys keep on competing with how much you know about this Blaze guy, this could turn out really ugly.

Please continue.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:23:50

At 6/1/09 08:02 PM, knugen wrote:
If you guys keep on competing with how much you know about this Blaze guy, this could turn out really ugly.

Please continue.

I know him biblically

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:25:50

At 6/1/09 08:23 PM, Duchednier wrote: I know him biblically

One would say...

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:33:49

i remember you but i doubt you remember me..anyway hey =]
Drinking
actually in Israel it isn't illegal to drink in any age..or even to buy it is just legal for people to sell it for you..but in allot of places they don't ID or give a fuck and people will always buy it for you..
P.S
really in Israel if your parents give you vodka it is legal..
the first time you drink is at the tender age of 8 days old (yes 8 days after being born) after being circumcised they give you a little bit of wine to ease the pain..then you drink whine as part of a ceremony eace week in Friday..and it is very common for people in Israel to give their children drinks in their bar mitzvahs..
so if cops catch you with alcohol in Israel they only steal it..

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 20:59:40

Flash cs4
sorry for double posting but i just found up that cs4 was released already...IK motion bones..i am so happy =]
http://www.keyframer.com/index.php/flash /

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 21:04:56

Wait, you mean you just realized CS4 was already released?

STOP GROOVING TO THE EIGHTIES!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 21:05:42

At 6/1/09 08:59 PM, patu1 wrote: Flash cs4
sorry for double posting but i just found up that cs4 was released already...IK motion bones..i am so happy =]
http://www.keyframer.com/index.php/flash /

It's been out for a couple months now, bud.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 21:10:33

Didn't have a computer fir a long long time....
P.S
Where did the criminal duder disappear to ?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 21:27:03

At 6/1/09 09:10 PM, patu1 wrote: P.S

I heard he was last seen in mexico

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 21:49:58

At 6/1/09 09:27 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote:
At 6/1/09 09:10 PM, patu1 wrote: P.S
I heard he was last seen in mexico

Thecriminalduder == Luis!!!

anyways horrible joking aside, valve finally revealed the release date for left 4 dead 2! watch the trailer here!

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:02:04

At 6/1/09 09:49 PM, fluffkomix wrote: valve finally revealed the release date for left 4 dead 2! watch the trailer here!

DAMN I'M GETTING THAT GAAAAAAME! I wanna be the guy with the pan, he seems really hardcore, I wonder what the new zombies will be like...

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:11:02

At 6/1/09 10:02 PM, Zyphonee wrote:
At 6/1/09 09:49 PM, fluffkomix wrote: valve finally revealed the release date for left 4 dead 2! watch the trailer here!

I wanna be the guy with the pan, he seems really hardcore, I wonder what the new zombies will be like...

My cardinal rule for playing games with zombies in them: Always play as the girl, never play as the guy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:11:29

At 6/1/09 10:02 PM, Zyphonee wrote:
DAMN I'M GETTING THAT GAAAAAAME! I wanna be the guy with the pan, he seems really hardcore, I wonder what the new zombies will be like...

well the new tank looks even more freakish. only one of his arms is beefed up, and the other is normal so it looks like hes lopsided, and make him look more mutated.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:39:36

Anyone else here suffer from anxiety attacks and/or anxiety disorder? I smoked a blunt of some very dank ganj and experienced a very bad trip that led to a panic attack. Since then, I've been fearing having a panic attack and I feel very woozy as a result from the constant struggle of trying to keep the attack at bay. I've read a lot of self help material but nothing really makes sense to me yet. I'm still hoping that I'm high and still having a bad trip, I don't want to have to suffer from constant anxiety. It's unpleasant and debilitating.

Anyways, anyone else ever feel this and/or is currently feeling this?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:49:52

At 6/1/09 10:39 PM, Deathcon7 wrote: Anyone else here suffer from anxiety attacks and/or anxiety disorder? I smoked a blunt of some very dank ganj and experienced a very bad trip that led to a panic attack.

Ahem

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:50:45

At 6/1/09 10:49 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: Ahem

lol wut

Hey yo

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:50:51

Drugs are baaaaad :3
Screws with mah akshin skripting skilzzz.

Check out my newest News Post!

Anyone need an artist or coder for a game? Drop me a PM!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 22:57:32

Man, the ganja doesn't kill. Apparently they have found it kills 0 people per year. 435,000 less than alcohol and 85,000 less than tobacco. I could probably debate this all day. Ask the reg lounge, we've been through this before :P.

"An exhaustive search of the literature finds no credible reports of deaths induced by marijuana. The US Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) records instances of drug mentions in medical examiners' reports, and though marijuana is mentioned, it is usually in combination with alcohol or other drugs. Marijuana alone has not been shown to cause an overdose death."

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 23:09:18

At 6/1/09 10:57 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: "An exhaustive search of the literature finds no credible reports of deaths induced by marijuana. The US Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) records instances of drug mentions in medical examiners' reports, and though marijuana is mentioned, it is usually in combination with alcohol or other drugs. Marijuana alone has not been shown to cause an overdose death."

Ya and the majority of alcohol-related deaths are car-related, not alcohol poisoning. So cut out all those drunk driving deaths from the alcohol stat. Also everything long-term related remove it. Long-term health effects are not overdoses. You don't see stats like that on pot because its illegal and therefore is harder to keep records on like it is for smoking and alcohol.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-01 23:24:34

At 6/1/09 10:57 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
Man, the ganja doesn't kill. Apparently they have found it kills 0 people per year. 435,000 less than alcohol and 85,000 less than tobacco. I could probably debate this all day. Ask the reg lounge, we've been through this before :P.

"An exhaustive search of the literature finds no credible reports of deaths induced by marijuana. The US Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) records instances of drug mentions in medical examiners' reports, and though marijuana is mentioned, it is usually in combination with alcohol or other drugs. Marijuana alone has not been shown to cause an overdose death."

yea, know no one ever died from smoking ganja, I just think that's funny because I saw someone make the exact same thing a couple years ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-02 00:39:26

@Deathcon

I have experienced panic attacks, like you can't believe. So has my wife. They are not caused by ganj, but can be brought about by smoking it. The panic attacks are always caused by something more serious (i.e. shite boss, inhuman deadlines, girlfriend/boyfriend drama, health concerns, money concerns, family bullshit, etc.). When I was really suffering from panic atttacks, my boss was selling me coke, and taking it out of my paycheck, working me like a slave (switching my shifts constantly), and a bunch of people dies in my family all at once. My solution was to find a new job, stop doing drugs, and spend some serious time trying to calm the fuck down. I can enjoy weed again, but for that moment in life, not smoking it made all the difference.
Panic attacks suck so bad. I wish you the best, and please don't do anything drastic. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-02 03:04:10

Just reading over the last few pages and everyone's been talking about regs hey miss.
I think we should totally have a reg lounge yearbook. You know everyone signs.
A virtual maybe.
It would be like denvish's reg list but with a more personal touch. How about it?

Also if anyone's ever watched one of the 'Bring back...' series on T.V. (e.g. Bring back Starwars/Fame etc.). We should totally do bring back the reg lounge.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

- Oscar Wilde

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-02 03:06:01

At 6/2/09 12:39 AM, doctormario wrote: @Deathcon

I have experienced panic attacks, like you can't believe. So has my wife. They are not caused by ganj, but can be brought about by smoking it. The panic attacks are always caused by something more serious (i.e. shite boss, inhuman deadlines, girlfriend/boyfriend drama, health concerns, money concerns, family bullshit, etc.). When I was really suffering from panic atttacks, my boss was selling me coke, and taking it out of my paycheck, working me like a slave (switching my shifts constantly), and a bunch of people dies in my family all at once. My solution was to find a new job, stop doing drugs, and spend some serious time trying to calm the fuck down. I can enjoy weed again, but for that moment in life, not smoking it made all the difference.
Panic attacks suck so bad. I wish you the best, and please don't do anything drastic. :)

Wow that is awesome you stopped doing drugs, good for you man.

If weed does become legal, I doubt selling it would be legalized anyways, so that the government can charge you at the gas station 10 times more than the guy down the street. And that would be expensiiiiiiiiiive

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-02 04:54:52

At 6/1/09 09:49 PM, fluffkomix wrote: left 4 dead 2! watch the trailer here!

That name looks like a fucking score line.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2009-06-02 05:19:09

At 6/2/09 03:04 AM, Deadclever23 wrote: talking about regs hey miss.

Heyyyyy.

@ guy smoking ganja, if you smoked too much strong stuff then that could have caused the panic attack. It is not uncommon, especially if it was your first time.

BBS Signature