00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DeviantArt and Furries

5,900 Views | 62 Replies

DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:21:45

Now, I regularly check DeviantArt to look at my friends work, and also because there is occaisionally decent art showcased, but what really makes me twitch is the community's weird obsession with furries, more specifically, provocative furries...

Here's a few examples I quickly found just by clicking on recent popular selection:

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

There's so many pictures of these inbred half animals things appearing in a sexy manner, it makes me wonder if these people have deep seeded bestiality issues or something
Usually a little surreal piece of fantasy wouldn't bother me so much, but it's just the scale of how many pieces there are and how often they are showcased
I think these girls need to stop watching so much anime...

What's the deal?

Oh, and I won't even start on Kingdom Hearts obsession, I just have no idea about that one...

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:31:32

why do you care?
I like to draw ppl getting gut fucked with chainsaws, doesnt mean I'm gonna go do it.
Furry art is just art, get over it.

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:35:13

At 8/30/06 06:31 AM, SickDeathFiend wrote: why do you care?
I like to draw ppl getting gut fucked with chainsaws, doesnt mean I'm gonna go do it.

zing!

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:35:46

At 8/30/06 06:31 AM, SickDeathFiend wrote: why do you care?

I care because it's borderline bestiality, and that so many people like it still.

Who is turned on by this? Be honest

DeviantArt and Furries

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:40:39

They are just cute. Period. Same obssesion as school girl outfits.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:46:37

At 8/30/06 06:40 AM, Scuba_Man wrote: They are just cute. Period. Same obssesion as school girl outfits.

thats kinda a good point one could argue that borderlines pedefilia(not sure how to spell that)
but i see why ur concerned i wouldnt get too concernrd tho this things could never exist so the best ppl can do is trhink about them, which i think is better than actions...

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:47:44

I wasn't saying I don't like furries, I was saying I thought that the amount of promiscuous pictures of furries getting showcased instead of actual good work was wrong, I wish you peopole would actually read the whole thing sometimes.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:50:24

At 8/30/06 06:47 AM, WilliWowza wrote: I wasn't saying I don't like furries, I was saying I thought that the amount of promiscuous pictures of furries getting showcased instead of actual good work was wrong, I wish you peopole would actually read the whole thing sometimes.

so the artwork is automaticaly 'bad' if it has furrys or something sexual?

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:52:56

At 8/30/06 06:50 AM, SickDeathFiend wrote:
At 8/30/06 06:47 AM, WilliWowza wrote: I wasn't saying I don't like furries, I was saying I thought that the amount of promiscuous pictures of furries getting showcased instead of actual good work was wrong, I wish you peopole would actually read the whole thing sometimes.

No, I think it's wrong that theres so much of it always being showcased, also I didn't say or, I only said when it was furry AND sexual I thought it was dodgy.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:53:04

Agreed.
It's disgusting.

Golden cow poop

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:54:57

quite dodgy yeah
probably just lookin to get noticed i suppose

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 06:58:01

No, I think it's wrong that theres so much of it always being showcased, also I didn't say or, I only said when it was furry AND sexual I thought it was dodgy.

if you are worried about the amount of it there is think of it as a phase it will go away and somthing will take its place

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-08-30 07:07:29

I don't see what the problem is....I mean, they're basically girls in animal costumes more or less to look at it one way. I don't really put much difference in mind of them from regular cartoon girly pictures. --- At least in the links you shared. It's just art! Sheesh....Trust me here on this....I have seen some disturbing furry art. An overly realisitc, six tittied dog in a bra being molested for example! Now that is frightening....at least I thought so.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:38:46

At 8/30/06 07:07 AM, cr_krinkles wrote: I don't see what the problem is....I mean, they're basically girls in animal costumes more or less to look at it one way. I don't really put much difference in mind of them from regular cartoon girly pictures. --- At least in the links you shared. It's just art! Sheesh....Trust me here on this....I have seen some disturbing furry art. An overly realisitc, six tittied dog in a bra being molested for example! Now that is frightening....at least I thought so.

i dont see what the problem is either, i like furry art, and i draw some here and there,and besides most furry pics r cute!!

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:41:05

Thats a damn sexy deer.

Sarcasm. Furry is nasty. Srsly.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:44:08

At 8/30/06 06:35 AM, WilliWowza wrote: I care because it's borderline bestiality, and that so many people like it still.

I'm turned on by it. I really like it.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:49:52

At 8/30/06 06:35 AM, WilliWowza wrote: I care because it's borderline bestiality, and that so many people like it still.

not me,no way.

FUUUUUUU...

Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:50:35

What the hell is that first thing?

It looks like a demon cow cat thing.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:53:30

Admit it, you fucking vreamed onyour keyboard when you saw the hot moo-moo cow.

And now you're trying to cover this up by saying you don't like furries.

I'm on to you, Wowza.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:55:04

dont cows have udders with 4 teets so wouldnt that mean she has 4 breast etc etc....

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:55:29

Actually i wouldn't consider Example 3 a Furry. It seems like the only Furry part of it is the head and it resembles a human too much.

Or maybe thats the Anime style of it. Nonetheless i don't think 3 is a Furry.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:55:48

Oh well. whats it to ya?

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 20:57:11

No one, thats why its just art. Don't be so worried.

they are turning us into terrorists

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:02:18

There's also Nintendo fandom there, all derived from Super Smash Bros.

Also, as you know, anime all over the place. Japanophiles galore.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:06:12

Im fapping to this thread

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:07:02

At 9/3/06 09:06 PM, Moron_With_Gun wrote: Im fapping to this thread

seconded

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:08:46

At 8/30/06 06:21 AM, WilliWowza wrote: What's the deal?

Deviantart is filled with 15-year-old girls who love emo music and shitty anime, as well as middle-aged whackjobs with animal fetishes.

Oh, and I won't even start on Kingdom Hearts obsession, I just have no idea about that one...

Point...fucking...proven, end.

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:09:26

Oh, don't forget nostalgists!

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:09:55

Kingdom hearts has fucking cool everything, I love Kingdom Hearts... love...

Hey if drawing furries is their anti-drug then so be it.

BBS Signature

Response to DeviantArt and Furries 2006-09-03 21:10:55

I cant find any kingdom hearts stuff, are you sure theyre obsessed?