00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

In Memory of Elle

38,805 Views | 317 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-16 13:26:27

That flash was touching very touching.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-17 12:36:25

Heavy Stuff. She died on my birthday.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-26 01:26:23

truly sad....(sniff)

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-08-29 15:10:30

Truely touching.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-09-03 18:54:09

How is this still on the front page for Newgrounds news? It came out in May.

There are many people who make songs on Newgrounds about loved ones who died, or just people that die, but none of those aparently matter to anyone except for the people that make them.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-09-05 07:55:13

I'm siding with Paradox on this issue. Yes, it's sad she died so young. Yes, it's nice her friend made the flash. Yes, the flash is good, and yes, it sucks for the people who mourn their loss. However, it doesn't make sense to kill yourself just because you "are looking for something not found in this world". Can't find it? Then wait until it's your time before you go looking. You do a hell of a lot more damage killing yourself before anyone's even remotely ready to say goodbye.

- Xanatos

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-09-05 22:25:31

I remember this flash, pretty touching.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-09-07 17:58:24

At 9/5/06 07:55 AM, XanatosForever wrote: I'm siding with Paradox on this issue. Yes, it's sad she died so young. Yes, it's nice her friend made the flash. Yes, the flash is good, and yes, it sucks for the people who mourn their loss. However, it doesn't make sense to kill yourself just because you "are looking for something not found in this world". Can't find it? Then wait until it's your time before you go looking. You do a hell of a lot more damage killing yourself before anyone's even remotely ready to say goodbye.

- Xanatos

:D

It's true though, in Livecorpse's case, he had a good reason to kill himself, he was wanted by the police, and was one fuck of a Flash artist. He deserved the attention from Newgrounds, he was connected with it.

This Elle person is just another random person who killed herself, and unfortunately for us, her friend HAD to make a Flash and stick it here.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-10-01 07:12:12

I'm going to post this on both the forums and in the review.
I hope somebody reads it.

I don't know who Elle was.
I don't know what kind of problems she had.
I won't get in to judging her or anything like tha I didn't know her.

I think it's great you made this flash for your friend. It's beautifull. It must not have been easy, not emotinally, not in flash as you have some wicked frame by frame in there.
--------------------
April 19. 2006

That day will go down in my memory as the weirdes day of my life. A lot of funky stuff happened.

-My 17th birthday
-The new pope got elected a year ago (on me frakin birthday :S)
-I heard from my father, wich I haven't in quite a while
-I got my first guitar
-the Band Fantômas had a concert in my town, I fell in love with their work just one day ago, what are the odds?
-Got the new NOFX album I've been waiting for, came out, just yesterday. It features a song dedicated to freinds who take their life.
-There was a massive protest, that I also joined. Tuned out to be the bigegst protest my country ever saw. And after that there was a concert. It's like having 10 000 people at my birthday party

In short. Lots of weird coincidances and events

And now this...
--------------------

The flash is good, as I've said.
But I am tired of people glorifying suecide. STOP IT!
Getting hit by a train may be swift and painless, but it's not exactly painless when you leave everyone around you in pain, NOW IS IT?
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound mean, I don't, but Elle didn't turn in to a little blue angel and fly away to a happy place.

It's hell or nothing.

I'm really sorry for Elle, you have my condolances. She seemed like a spetial being, and it sounds like a waste.
But there is no beauty in suecide. That may not be what you were trying to show here, could have just been a goodbye or a tribute, but it's what some peopel will take to understand.

I'm off to play Chop suey on my guitar...

Oh and, RIP Elle...

I'm a tad dislexic, don't hate me.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2006-10-22 14:52:20

dang, that's some deep stuff.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2007-08-30 17:50:23

dude that was my sister, you have no right to say where she went, and I kno she went to heaven so screw you

In Memory of Elle

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 03:43:40

SHE STEPPED IN FRONT OF A FUCKING TRAIN!

I don't see why we should mourn her. If she was Happy and all of this, why would she leave it all behind?

I have...reasons to be cold.

A strong emphasis on underlining.

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 03:48:32

Very moving words..very moving. (Refers to first post of thread)

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 03:51:10

At 8/30/07 05:50 PM, RINE3158 wrote: dude that was my sister, you have no right to say where she went, and I kno she went to heaven so screw you

thats not even the same person!

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 04:27:52

At 8/30/07 05:50 PM, RINE3158 wrote: dude that was my sister, you have no right to say where she went, and I kno she went to heaven so screw you

All I see are two retards in that picture, and the biggest one posted the above message on Newgrounds.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 17:13:49

At 5/14/08 03:43 AM, Gergaloth wrote: SHE STEPPED IN FRONT OF A FUCKING TRAIN!

I don't see why we should mourn her. If she was Happy and all of this, why would she leave it all behind?

I have...reasons to be cold.

You don't need to know a thing about someone to pay respects.

So what if she killed herself? I'm not going to judge when I have nothing to judge on.

I, myself, am cold by nature, but this really touched me. Moved me.

For once, I spared a tear. Not for memories, but for a person.

Zal: God has been bitch slapping me from death all week.

Iggy: When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-14 17:37:15

-sniffs- Can someone pass the tisuue here?

Zal: God has been bitch slapping me from death all week.

Iggy: When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions.

Response to In Memory of Elle 2008-05-15 03:24:18

At 5/14/08 05:13 PM, 7475UM1 wrote: You don't need to know a thing about someone to pay respects.

So what if she killed herself? I'm not going to judge when I have nothing to judge on.

I, myself, am cold by nature, but this really touched me. Moved me.

For once, I spared a tear. Not for memories, but for a person.

In order to respect someone, I need a damn good reason to do it. Walking in front of a train is NOT something I fucking respect. Also, everyone needs to quit their fucking crying over this shit! It's pissing me off even more that everyone is sucking up to this bitch!

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature