00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ER-Cursed-Writer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Attn Family Guy: Stoppit

5,302 Views | 143 Replies

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 11:52:02

At 7/28/06 04:52 AM, Lettuceclock wrote: Honestly. You arn't funny, you arn't New, you arn't Edgy, your just fucking stupid.

It's not like a TV show can hear you.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 12:02:51

Think about this: HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKING PROGRAMS DON'T YOU LIKE?

A lot, right? What do you do? Don't watch it, right? Well, same here.

Besides, it's a nice show. Stupidly funny, but hey, funny. Really funny.
Yes, the plot is pointless, and all those flashbacks seem odd. And since I'm Spanish, I don't get many jokes, based on popular USA characters. But what? If a giant chicken pops up form nowhere and start beating the crap out of Peter, I have to laugh. Randomness is good, it takes the brain away of average problems.

Oh, you want intelligent cartoons? Look at Futurama. It was a good show, most of the times had a moral, and some episodes, like the Fry dog's one, was really touching. I liked that show very much.

What happened? Cancelled. That's how the society is, deal with it.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 12:06:44

At 7/28/06 04:52 AM, Lettuceclock wrote: Choke and Die,
Lettuceclock

So You want to Choke and die?

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 12:34:12

At 7/29/06 01:06 AM, Lettuceclock wrote: No, they didn't. No body had a fucking clue about it.

Either the UK is drastically different than the US or you're wrong. Before that episode I didn't know about Xenu but I had already read a million anti-Scientology articles and argued with a lot of people about it.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 12:36:53

There are a lot of shows on TV you may not enjoy, but that just means you AREN'T PART OF THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC! Some people enjoy the show, shut up and watch Matlock and leave us hipsters and are television alone.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 12:43:56

At 7/29/06 12:36 PM, SirLebowski wrote: There are a lot of shows on TV you may not enjoy, but that just means you AREN'T PART OF THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC! Some people enjoy the show, shut up and watch Matlock and leave us hipsters and are television alone.

*our
Thank you for helping to prove his point. You must be liek s0 kewl becuz u sae are N plac uv our.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:12:38

At 7/29/06 12:34 PM, Earfetish wrote:
Either the UK is drastically different than the US or you're wrong. Before that episode I didn't know about Xenu but I had already read a million anti-Scientology articles and argued with a lot of people about it.

Oh, anyone who was on the know-how agreed it was shit, and that Hubbard was a fraud artist, but I mean like now, how every single person on the street and internet is suddenly a Scientologist expert after seeing a cheaply animated Cartoon about Necrophilliacs and Talking Poo.

Hahahahahaha, LiveCorpse is dead. Good Riddance.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:17:38

To LettuceClock:
Family Guy> You. End of story.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:31:11

it really is bad humor but if america likes tastles humor give it to them i geuss (i think its funny somtimes just because iam easy to entertain)

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:33:49

At 7/29/06 09:12 PM, Lettuceclock wrote: Oh, anyone who was on the know-how agreed it was shit, and that Hubbard was a fraud artist, but I mean like now, how every single person on the street and internet is suddenly a Scientologist expert after seeing a cheaply animated Cartoon about Necrophilliacs and Talking Poo.

But you have to admit, a talking Poo pwns =/

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:38:51

Listen Lettucecock, if u don't like fam guy, fine. But shut the fuck up with ur rants and grow up noob.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:41:25

At 7/29/06 09:38 PM, FlyGuy101 wrote: Listen Lettucecock, if u don't like fam guy, fine. But shut the fuck up with ur rants and grow up noob.

Number of people who have told me they enjoyed this post: 6

Number of minutes it took me to right this to entertain myself in the middle of the night: 2

Of course, it doesn't matter if I had a million people who liked it, because I only made this post for you!

Holy shit your awesome!

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:43:36

oh thx im touched u really do think about ur fans don't u? Well hey, if u enjoy this, then i enjoy calling u a dipshit, and then we're both entertained

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:50:20

Well, i think ur done. Pokinize the wookie stick with the ham wallet...c ya.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:58:11

At 7/29/06 09:43 PM, FlyGuy101 wrote: oh thx im touched u really do think about ur fans don't u?

Not really. My "fans" consist of a bunch of 13-20 year old kids who find my ranting momentarily entertaining. Not exactly anything heartwarming.

Well hey, if u enjoy this, then i enjoy calling u a dipshit, and then we're both entertained

And I enjoy knowing that despite all the "coolness" you get for insulting other people for not likeing the same "cool" childrens cartoons as you, you will never have a single person take the time to comment that they like your posts.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 21:59:53

At 7/29/06 09:53 PM, blizace wrote:
the show was discontinued, not cancelled

Of course, complete difference @_@

But yeah, Futurama = best cartoon ever. Seriously.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:05:28

did i get deleted from this post...omg nono but i love that u'd go there though. btw, fam guy doesn't live here, for gosh sakes write them a letter. Oh and yeah buffy the v slayer does suck...

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:09:36

At 7/29/06 10:05 PM, FlyGuy101 wrote: did i get deleted from this post...omg nono

...............What?

but i love that u'd go there though.

I didn't. I don't have any idea where "there" is.

btw, fam guy doesn't live here, for gosh sakes write them a letter.

HOLY SHIT D00D, CUZ I TOTALLY THOUGH FAMILY GUY WAS A LIVING, BREATHING THING AND WEANT ON THE BBS!

Oh and yeah buffy the v slayer does suck...

I'm guessing you've never watched it. You would be insulting any movie I listed.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:11:08

At 7/29/06 11:50 AM, PotatoLock wrote:
ummmm......what?

Kupo man was trying to tell me that in fact, no one liked my rants, and the dozen or so people who have AIMed me saying they are fans of them don't exist, because he apparently has a better idea of who talks to me then I do.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:12:50

At 7/28/06 04:56 AM, DestroyerOfMan wrote: Cleveland is funny.

He's easily the best of all of them.

Agreed.

Also, Mission Hill: Best. Show. Ever.

I've been neglecting the BBS I've come to realize.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:15:23

Did anyone see that South Park where they made fun of family guy? I thought it was funnier then Family.

BBS Signature

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-29 22:16:20

At 7/29/06 10:15 PM, fasdit wrote: Did anyone see that South Park where they made fun of family guy? I thought it was funnier then Family

Guy.

I've been neglecting the BBS I've come to realize.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-30 10:54:23

At 7/29/06 10:12 PM, theplatinumragdoll wrote:
Also, Mission Hill: Best. Show. Ever.

No way, Oz FTW.

Besides, Futurama's the greatest cartoon ever. But yeah, it really sucks they only ever made one season of Mission Hill. It seems like whenever Adult Swim/Fox gets a halfway decent show, they either cancell it or fuck it up beond repair.

Response to Attn Family Guy: Stoppit 2006-07-30 11:12:16

I love the old Family Guy and I love the new Family Guy just as much.Its my second favorite TV show.I do agree however about bringing back Futurama.That was a great show!