00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ketchupcomics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,893,636 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:27:56

Hey guys, I need a sig. It should have a black bass in it (maybe a black fender?) and it should say Net-terrorist somewhere. It should be the regular size for the BBS.

Also, can I get a profile pic with the same thing^^
Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:38:35

I know you guys are properly busy with all the newlayout and sig requests. But could you be kind enough to grace me with one?

Could it have a black grainy background, with kind of dark red streaks on it. With the picture of a Helgast from killzone (funky googles) head and part of body looking at you as if the camera was slanted from the floor. And of course some blood splattered next to it with my name in the corner (;

I know it's alot, dull it down if you like. I just want to be descriptive.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:40:03

Hello. With the recent redesign I forgot to save my signature so I was wondering if another could be made here please. Preferably with either something about the Hydra or Spore.

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:41:34

New site design , so i guess i need a sig

Please include a picture of a Turtle in the signature for obvious reasons , other than that do what you want with it

Much appreciated , as i can imagine this thread is getting more sig requests than Normal

Somebody make me a cunting signature.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:49:52

At 7/18/07 11:25 AM, Live wrote:
At 7/18/07 09:43 AM, DeuteronomySkulls wrote: I want a new sig for the new redesign. Something in black and red with the grim reaper and my name. Have it have that kind of modern look that I've seen some people have too. Thanks :
reaper for u

Perfect! Thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:50:07

At 7/18/07 11:19 AM, JaY11 wrote: Can i have a sig thats just abstract blue, with my alias on it please?

half assed sigs ftw?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:55:30

Im bumping my request now that flood is gone. Unless your makeing it the best sig ever then it shoundnt take this long.

*include my name
*make it say: (The new nugget) in a shiny blue text.
* do something with the background
* use the below picture.
And thats all.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:56:10

At 7/18/07 11:27 AM, Fat-and-Proud wrote: Hey guys, I'm pretty sure you guys skipped me. I made another request back on pg. 929 just so you know.

i don't know about other sig makers, but i for one sure as hell am not gunna take my sweet time making you a damn banner when 10 people every half hour want a new fucking sig. i pick a person who has a decent request, and make them a sig, not go exactly in order. don't nag

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:57:06

At 7/18/07 11:55 AM, Mc-Nuggets wrote: Im bumping my request now that flood is gone. Unless your makeing it the best sig ever then it shoundnt take this long.

*include my name
*make it say: (The new nugget) in a shiny blue text.
* do something with the background
* use the below picture.
And thats all.

forgot pic

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:57:41

Hey
could I have a sig with my name on it FAB style

sleep 18 hours, party 24

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 11:59:44

Just in case I was accidently skipped over, my request. If no noe is willing to make it, just let me know. You have the right to decline, of course.

"Yes, so, forgot to ask for a profile picture as well. So, I figured I'd pop out a request for that too, and hope for the best. Basically, I want the below picture, with some abstracty goodneess added around and about, and the text "LionHeart" somewhere on it. Preferably light blue.

Again, thanks in advance, hope someone will take my request."

Newgrounds Sig Makers

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:01:59

hey i was wondern if i could get a codemonkeys kind of sig with everyone around it and put BOBMAN in the middle thanks a bunch and ill wait as long as needed

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:10:45

Hey could somebody make me a sig like my News Icon in my userpage. Headphones, BBS BG, and Vectors coming from it. If possible, could you also make a matching Profile Pic, and maybe even a BANNER for my userpage if you are awesome? PM me if you have completed any of those. You don't have to make them all.

Pre.Crew.Club - Get help making a club or crew.

Un.fr.gv.bl

Not really around much anymore

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:17:43

At 7/18/07 02:30 AM, madknt wrote:
At 7/18/07 02:11 AM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Up'ing my request from page 924.

"Awesome work" I say to this crew, love the sigs.
i swear people are requesting the same sig over and over again way to many fucking times.

haha Sorry about that madknt, didn't know mine was getting worked on...

Great job too, I think thats Juste Belmont?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:24:41

Can someone enlarge my current sig to the maximum allowed please? thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:25:05

At 7/18/07 11:27 AM, Lopas1 wrote:
At 7/18/07 11:18 AM, JaY11 wrote: Could i have a sig thats just abstract blue, with my alias on it please?

Shame, i loved the sig Snype made me before the layout...
Meh, i teh tridzor

Awesome, thanks man!

Also, sorry for posting the request twice, i was having proplems with posting.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:30:12

could i get someone to change this background to the one that KillerCRS has? and if you need it heres the render of mastercheif, and if you can just make my name a little less transparent.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:40:35

Can I have an ultra-pink very flamboyant signature which includes my name and a few rainbows, flowers you know mix & match.

:) Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:44:26

At 7/18/07 02:51 AM, madknt wrote:
At 7/18/07 02:36 AM, Spazebar wrote: Hey guys, no rush but realy all I want on my sig is spazebar in red and black
thats enough for me.

That's perfect :) Thank you so much

It's Spaze not Spaz ...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:47:07

At 7/18/07 08:35 AM, DrHood wrote: DrHood

It's been a while, I am surprised you are (were) still wearing that one.
Let me know if you need anything changed.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:50:09

Sorry, but I forgot to mention, PM me when my sig is done. Thanks!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:50:22

can somebody please make me a sig? i'd prefer it to be something like what i've got now. there must be the madness clown in it somewhere and my name, small in the corner like it is now.

Not my real name!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 12:51:57

At 7/17/07 08:34 PM, firemario1 wrote: You guys are probably loaded with requests for new layout sigs. Like those people, I need a new sig. I don't care what's on the sig, as long as it has fire mario on it. thanks.

Bump.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:12:36

All right guys. Because my last two posts were un-descriptive, I would like a banner, 770x100, sort of like my current sig, but use more flames. In the center, I would like my username in a kickass font, like stencil, and underneath the username, please but "Your number source of 100% made up bull-shit".
Thanks in advance.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:18:36

hi there, could you guys make me a profile pic of the burger king sephiroth and then could you make me a sig ofsephiroths sword across the entire bottom (the longest you can make my sig) and then have my name in silver? if you could do those two things i would be very happy lol thanks in advance

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:18:39

At 7/18/07 09:02 AM, madknt wrote: please note that you will be ignored if your request is shit, your an asshole, your impatient or i just generally dont like you.

thanks buddy

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:18:55

At 7/18/07 07:46 AM, madknt wrote:
At 7/18/07 07:30 AM, Total-Havok wrote: Hey, since there is bigger siggies, I would like a sig that has my name across it, a bunch of fire and zombies in it, sorry for being so vague...
fire and zombies are the two hardest things to work with ever, you know that right.

Yes, yes I do, I tried myself, and that's why I asked you guys. O.o

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:19:39

Alright, since this shitty layout was made I'm in the mood to make some shit and have been bored at work here for the better half of my shift. Give me some requests to do.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:21:14

At 7/18/07 11:57 AM, stolen-name wrote: Hey
could I have a sig with my name on it FAB style

FABULOUS!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2007-07-18 13:21:58

Okay, I really don't think people understand what's going on here.. If your request was skipped it was probably because it was:
- NOT specific enough
- A stupid request that would look ugly on a sig
- TOO specific, you want a bunch of ridiculous things on it that won't match and will look ugly in the end.
- Or maybe no one just got around to it yet because we have like 3 people trying to do 985225379 different requests. Be patient..

ALSO one more thing, for the people asking for sig resize, it just doesn't work like that, the dimension are no where near the same as before the redesign, and it will end up looking extremely stretched and ugly.