Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 1,689,356 Views
  • 60,808 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
NothingForever
NothingForever
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 10:32:31 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Shaun wrote:
At 3 hours ago, NothingForever wrote: All I basically want is the "Nothing" bit centred with that background.
Sure thing.

It looks awesome, thankyou!


BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 10:36:04 Reply

Pretty much I'd like my sig as is, accept with some photoshop flare. My username is II2none the (II's= roman numerals) But leave them as capital I's please.Also include a blur motion effect as presented in my drawing and I also appreciate if the red letters were highlighted as attempted ( if you can see it.)

Newgrounds Sig Makers


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 20:46:25 Reply

At 10 hours ago, II2none wrote: Pretty much I'd like my sig as is, accept with some photoshop flare. My username is II2none the (II's= roman numerals) But leave them as capital I's please.Also include a blur motion effect as presented in my drawing and I also appreciate if the red letters were highlighted as attempted ( if you can see it.)

sdhfksjdfhkdsjfsk

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 22:08:25 Reply

Can I get a sig made with this picture? Just make it small to where the top and bottom meet the size, make the rest the same color as the black in the background, and put Nuclear on one side and Warfare on the other.

Thanks in advance, its highly appreciated if you make this.

BBS Signature
Cosmic
Cosmic
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 22:10:32 Reply

At A few seconds ago, NuclearWarFare wrote: Can I get a sig made with this picture? Just make it small to where the top and bottom meet the size, make the rest the same color as the black in the background, and put Nuclear on one side and Warfare on the other.

Thanks in advance, its highly appreciated if you make this.

Forgot...b Here


BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-03 23:45:52 Reply

At 1 hour ago, NuclearWarFare wrote: Forgot...b Here

Forgot..c Here

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 01:35:57 Reply

Hello signature makers!

I feel it is time for me to request another signature from you guys, considering how awesome you are at making them. So, I would like a pink background signature, with my name in it, including these faces surrounding the name:

Picture #1
Picture #2 (Without the words, please)
Picture #3 (Again, no words)

Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 01:57:55 Reply

At 21 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: I feel it is time for me to request another signature from you guys

I think this fits exactly what you want!

Newgrounds Sig Makers


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 02:35:17 Reply

At 34 minutes ago, Shaun wrote:
At 21 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: I feel it is time for me to request another signature from you guys
I think this fits exactly what you want!

Oh, how witty and quaint of you! You must really be cool. But no really, it would be nice to have a new one.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Shaun
Shaun
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 03:23:34 Reply

At 47 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: Oh, how witty and quaint of you! You must really be cool. But no really, it would be nice to have a new one.

Better start making them yourself then aye. ;)


// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 03:30:51 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, Shaun wrote:
At 47 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: Oh, how witty and quaint of you! You must really be cool. But no really, it would be nice to have a new one.
Better start making them yourself then aye. ;)

Or y'know, there's always people other than you. You aren't the only person that can make a good signature picture.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 13:16:52 Reply

At 16 hours ago, Shaun wrote:
At 10 hours ago, II2none wrote: Pretty much I'd like my sig as is, accept with some photoshop flare. My username is II2none the (II's= roman numerals) But leave them as capital I's please.Also include a blur motion effect as presented in my drawing and I also appreciate if the red letters were highlighted as attempted ( if you can see it.)
sdhfksjdfhkdsjfsk

Don't take it as being bitchy (if you are, oh well) but this isn't exactly what I asked for, I want the letters to be designed like (as seen below)except the blur follows sonic to all the way past the E. As stated before a Photoshopped version of my current signature is what I was looking for.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Anabioo
Anabioo
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 15:47:44 Reply

At 2 hours ago, II2none wrote: Don't take it as being bitchy (if you are, oh well) but this isn't exactly what I asked for, I want the letters to be designed like (as seen below)except the blur follows sonic to all the way past the E. As stated before a Photoshopped version of my current signature is what I was looking for.

Is this closer to what you want? If you want the blur lines specifically, Photoshop cannot put those in automatically; they would each have to be drawn to match the text. I do not, quite candidly, want to do all that for a free sig.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I do all my own stunts.
~Anabioo~
My super-interesting blog

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 15:53:38 Reply

At 5 minutes ago, Anabioo wrote:
At 2 hours ago, II2none wrote:
Is this closer to what you want? If you want the blur lines specifically, Photoshop cannot put those in automatically; they would each have to be drawn to match the text. I do not, quite candidly, want to do all that for a free sig.

That's better, much appreciated sorry if I offended anyone.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Anabioo
Anabioo
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 16:44:16 Reply

At 13 hours ago, Sectus wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, Shaun wrote:
At 47 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: Oh, how witty and quaint of you! You must really be cool. But no really, it would be nice to have a new one.
Better start making them yourself then aye. ;)
Or y'know, there's always people other than you. You aren't the only person that can make a good signature picture.

I don't think this is as good or flashy as your old one, so I am open to improvement suggestions.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I do all my own stunts.
~Anabioo~
My super-interesting blog

BBS Signature
Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 19:34:43 Reply

At 2 days ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote: I'm still waiting.

Here is the signature bro, I can change the font if you want.
I think it looks pretty good.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-04 19:39:59 Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Ferenzai wrote:
At 2 days ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote: I'm still waiting.
Here is the signature bro, I can change the font if you want.
I think it looks pretty good.

Fuck I misspelled your name.
Sorry.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-05 05:40:56 Reply

I think it time that I got a new sig. I'll basically leave it up to whoever decides to have a go but heres a list of things that I would like on my sig:

My username
The colour purple used a lot

And a few things i like that you might want to work in there:

Punk
3D art (barking up the same tree as always)
Sigs that blend into the background
Graffiti
Cartoony drawings
Bill Hicks

Thanks in advance for any attempts that will be made :).


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-05 09:29:57 Reply

At 13 hours ago, Ferenzai wrote:
At 3 minutes ago, Ferenzai wrote:
At 2 days ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote: I'm still waiting.
Here is the signature bro, I can change the font if you want.
I think it looks pretty good.
Fuck I misspelled your name.
Sorry.

I'm so diggin the layout!!!!! But could you put a lighter color. If you can't its cool. Ivstill love it!!


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-06 22:45:10 Reply

At 1 day ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
I'm so diggin the layout!!!!! But could you put a lighter color. If you can't its cool. Ivstill love it!!

Mhm, How's this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-07 16:34:51 Reply

At 17 hours ago, Ferenzai wrote:
At 1 day ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
I'm so diggin the layout!!!!! But could you put a lighter color. If you can't its cool. Ivstill love it!!
Mhm, How's this?

I love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-07 18:53:58 Reply

At 2 days ago, Decky wrote: I think it time that I got a new sig. I'll basically leave it up to whoever decides to have a go but heres a list of things that I would like on my sig:

I didn't really know what you meant by "Punk", But I feel this signature is very sexy.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-07 18:57:32 Reply

At 2 hours ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Ferenzai wrote:
At 1 day ago, mizzjuicyflava wrote:
I'm so diggin the layout!!!!! But could you put a lighter color. If you can't its cool. Ivstill love it!!
Mhm, How's this?
I love it!!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!

Here is your signature saved as a .jpg. I just realized that Newgrounds doesn't allow .pngs

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-08 05:09:06 Reply

At 10 hours ago, Ferenzai wrote: I didn't really know what you meant by "Punk", But I feel this signature is very sexy.

"Punk" is a type of music, fashion, attitude. So anything that had the punk vibe. I don't think it's too much to ask, seeing as it's an excepted style. I didn't really like your attempt because it didn't really have anything I asked for other then my username.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Ferenzai
Ferenzai
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-08 06:59:36 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Decky wrote:
At 10 hours ago, Ferenzai wrote: I didn't really know what you meant by "Punk", But I feel this signature is very sexy.
"Punk" is a type of music, fashion, attitude. So anything that had the punk vibe. I don't think it's too much to ask, seeing as it's an excepted style. I didn't really like your attempt because it didn't really have anything I asked for other then my username.

Well I don't really know how to make your signature look "Punk"
It would really help if you could provide a base pic or something for me to work with.

skyood
skyood
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-08 14:50:49 Reply

I'd love a sig made, if there aren't too many requests floating around ...

I'm pretty open to your interpretation ... elements/ideas to bounce off of:

1) My username "skyood" is just the phonetic spelling of "skewed"
2) Music, more classical/ambient than electronic.
3) "Oldschool" things like a cassette and/or original NES controller.

i.e. maybe focus on/include a cassette with Skyood written on it in a handwritten (and skewed, of course) font.


BBS Signature
Anabioo
Anabioo
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-08 18:08:19 Reply

At 3 hours ago, skyood wrote: I'd love a sig made, if there aren't too many requests floating around ...

I kinda like this one.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


I do all my own stunts.
~Anabioo~
My super-interesting blog

BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-09 05:37:35 Reply

OK so I havnt been here in ges...didnt even know there was another new site design...So what do I do to get a sig to blend with the forum back round now that its no longer a single solid color?


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-09 06:38:52 Reply

At 4 days ago, Decky wrote: My username
The colour purple used a lot
Punk
Graffiti
Cartoony drawings

tried to do what i could considering its been like 3 years since ive done sigs


BBS Signature
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2012-03-09 06:39:55 Reply

At 20 seconds ago, HellboundNinja wrote:

WTF Face + Plam + Me

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature