00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

N0vasu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,875,714 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 10:46:26

At 4/10/10 10:43 AM, NinjaDonut wrote:
At 4/10/10 10:38 AM, NinjaDonut wrote:
At 4/10/10 09:57 AM, letiger wrote: Hmmm, I got a good request.

The Russian flag in the background with the words, "Go Fuck Yourself" in Russian showing. Make the text look cool.
Don't know if this will turn out good or bad.
fixed hopefully

Alright, seems good except for 2 things.

1. On the text, it has the same background as NG, this would be OK except it dosen't go well with black letters.
2. I mean real Russian, use Google Translate if you have to.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 11:27:26

At 4/10/10 10:46 AM, letiger wrote:
Alright, seems good except for 2 things.

1. On the text, it has the same background as NG, this would be OK except it dosen't go well with black letters.
2. I mean real Russian, use Google Translate if you have to.

I can't change it. You should have been more clear.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 12:35:01

At 4/10/10 10:46 AM, letiger wrote: Alright, seems good except for 2 things.

Well, how's this? I couldn't get a cool font on it, cause it's Russian, but I think it looks pretty cool. Hope you like it.

Freetranslation.com by the way, Ninja. It's not that hard to do. :P

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 12:42:12

At 4/10/10 12:35 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Well, how's this? I couldn't get a cool font on it, cause it's Russian, but I think it looks pretty cool. Hope you like it.

Changing Sig now. Everyone gaze at the epic Obama SCOFFFF while it lasts.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 13:11:22

At 4/10/10 12:42 PM, letiger wrote:

Changing Sig now. Everyone gaze at the epic Obama SCOFFFF while it lasts.

I forgot to save it as a psd so i could not change the color of the font and change the text because it was a gif. I'll redo it if you really want me to.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 13:19:40

Hey can I get the words "MisterBrightside" with a similar font and style to this album cover

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Look on the Brightside!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 13:25:19

Can I get one of Party Hard Anonymous' upper body in the frame where his left arm is raised above his head and his tie is flicked into a sort of box thing? When you see the animation you will know which frame.

And could the background be the standard NG buildings silhouettes except instead of an orange-yellow theme, could they be in a Blue-Light Blue-Black theme?

Do not judge a man on the words he has spoken, for the words that he has yet to speak shall never be heard.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 13:29:15

At 4/10/10 01:25 PM, zeeky-santos wrote: Can I get one of Party Hard Anonymous' upper body in the frame where his left arm is raised above his head and his tie is flicked into a sort of box thing? When you see the animation you will know which frame.

And could the background be the standard NG buildings silhouettes except instead of an orange-yellow theme, could they be in a Blue-Light Blue-Black theme?

Actually, scratch that last bit, make the theme a dark red-red-black please.
:)

Do not judge a man on the words he has spoken, for the words that he has yet to speak shall never be heard.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 13:42:01

Thanks, it's awesome!

-ATHEIST-

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 15:10:17

If someone wants a random sig that says "THIS IS A SIG" I just made one. Just reply if you want it or not.

Best sig makers I met Lemon Punch HighWay Tateos Life Caged

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 16:53:21

thought you were tired?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 16:58:15

What about my banner?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 17:15:25

At 4/10/10 03:10 PM, Emissary-of-Darkness wrote: If someone wants a random sig that says "THIS IS A SIG" I just made one. Just reply if you want it or not.

Okay, I guess I have to spell it out for you. One of the reasons users come to this thread is to ASK for a sig. A-S-K. This is called a REQUEST. R-E-Q-U-E-S-T. The other reason is what users like me and you hang around here for, to FILL those REQUESTS.

I mean no disrespect here, but damn. You don't ask people to take your sig, you make the sig that people ask for. Is that really such a hard concept for you to grasp?

Look, let me try to explain it like this. Imagine filling a request as a challenge. Once you "complete" that challenge by making a sig, you get to reply and attach the sig you made. Whether you pass the challenge is up to the user making the request. Let's say what the user thinks of your sig is your score for the challenge. If he or she says "That's fucking lame" or somemthing like that, or just ignores you all together, you get a 0/10. That's a horrible sig. 5/10 would be like "Oh, it's cool and all, but I want to see what the other sig makers come up with..." That'd be a mediocre sig. A 10/10 would be like "OMGZ! THAT IS SO AWESOME! YOU'RE A SIG MAKING GOD!!!"

Now, to put this in perspective. Anywhere from a 0/10-4/10 is a BAD SIG. Horrible even. The requester is not likely to take this sig, even if he has nothing else to choose from. 5 is right in the middle, not too good, not too bad. Altogether mediocre. The requester may take it if there's nothing else to choose from. If there is though, said requester may not. A 6-7 is a good sig. Simple, likeable. Not bad. They'll probably take it. Now an 8-10 is really good. They will more than likely choose this one, and would usually give you credit in their signature, letting others know that you made it, and they were satisfied.

See, making random sigs is okay every once in a while. You can post them, and ask for feedback, which we'll give. But, random sigs are NOT very good practice, and SHOULD NOT be posted frequently. Maybe once every 2 weeks, tops. When you make a random sig, you don't have any goals to meet, or requirements to go by. That's why it's random. You wouldn't get very good practice in. Therefore, you'd keep posting sigs with the same quality, you'd never really challenge your abilities. It wouldn't make you WORSE, but it wouldn't make you better either.

Filling requests is alot better practice. You have specifications to go by, "goals" made by requesters to meet. It may seem like something hard to do at first, but with a little determination, it's actually easy to figure out. The more you challenge yourself, the better you get, you see?

Now, just to be clear. They ask, you make, not "You make, and ask". Fill some requests, it's not gonna kill you. It IS okay to post random sigs FROM TIME TO TIME, for FEEDBACK. But don't post more than 1 a week. It's kinda annoying. Just saying...

Again, no disrespect. You like making sigs it seems, and I'm just trying to help. Sorry if we "got off on the wrong foot", but if you want to learn, then listen.

At 4/10/10 12:42 AM, Calintz wrote: Anything that makes someone trip out please.

I tried. It tripped me out just making it. O_o
It's not an original idea or nothing, just an optical illusion. I did have to make it from scratch though. I was afraid the quality would suffer if I just got a pic of the internet. Also, I can change the colors if you want, I just made it match your aura. Hope you like it. :)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 17:25:07

At 4/10/10 01:11 PM, NinjaDonut wrote: I forgot to save it as a psd so i could not change the color of the font and change the text because it was a gif. I'll redo it if you really want me to.

Oooh, you coulda changed the text without the .PSD, even if it was a .GIF. You'd just have to color over the text with whatever color you made transparent and put the new text over that. :P

At 4/10/10 01:19 PM, MisterBrightside wrote: Hey can I get the words "MisterBrightside" with a similar font and style to this album cover

Give me a bit and I'll try it. I saw your request on the other page or so, but forgot about it. xS

At 4/10/10 01:29 PM, zeeky-santos wrote: Actually, scratch that last bit, make the theme a dark red-red-black please.
)

I'll give it a go after I do the banner.

At 4/10/10 04:53 PM, Calintz wrote: thought you were tired?

Lol, I was. Last night. Now it's day time. I've slept. :P

At 4/10/10 04:58 PM, zachdamacman wrote: What about my banner?

What ABOUT it? That is to say, what was your request? ;P

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 17:51:16

My request is posted on the previous page.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 17:52:01

At 4/10/10 05:15 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: Also, I can change the colors if you want, I just made it match your aura. Hope you like it. :)

pimping, can you make it multi-colored

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 17:57:43

At 4/10/10 05:51 PM, zachdamacman wrote: My request is posted on the previous page.

Forgot to say that it's the 7th post down on the previous page.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 18:13:46

At 4/10/10 05:51 PM, zachdamacman wrote: My request is posted on the previous page.

Look man. I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just wanting you to post your request again. I guess I'll do it though, now that I found it. I'll do it after the other two requests.

For future reference though:
"%u2022 If your sig has not been made for three days, you may post the request again. Remember to include the original request when re-requesting"

1. It hasn't even been 3 days yet.
2. Even if it was, you didn't repost your request.

Does no one read the first post anymore?
At 4/10/10 05:52 PM, Calintz wrote: pimping, can you make it multi-colored

Well, sure. :)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 18:22:52

At 4/10/10 06:13 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Look man. I wasn't trying to be an ass. I was just wanting you to post your request again. I guess I'll do it though, now that I found it. I'll do it after the other two requests.

Sorry ,thanks for the info. I can't wait to see my new banner.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 18:47:08

At 4/10/10 06:13 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:

Look man. I wasn't trying to be an ass.

You tend to come off as an ass quite a bit. Cool your tits.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 19:24:06

At 4/10/10 01:19 PM, MisterBrightside wrote: Hey can I get the words "MisterBrightside" with a similar font and style to this album cover

Did you want a sig too? I know the other day you wanted a banner. Here's what I came up with.

=======

I'll get the other requests done later tonight. Please be patient. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 22:53:46

At 4/10/10 01:25 PM, zeeky-santos wrote: Can I get one of Party Hard Anonymous' upper body in the frame where his left arm is raised above his head and his tie is flicked into a sort of box thing? When you see the animation you will know which frame.

I'm real sorry dude, I'd normally atleast try the request... Especially after saying I'll do your request. But I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. I tried searching for this alleged animation and all, and looking up pictures, but had no luck. Provide a link maybe?

At 4/10/10 06:47 PM, NinjaDonut wrote: You tend to come off as an ass quite a bit. Cool your tits.

I don't have tits, ASS! :P

Even if I did, I'd like them to be hawt anyways.... O_o
-(o)(o)
--) . (
-( V ) :D
At 4/9/10 07:27 PM, zachdamacman wrote: Can I get a banner made with this album cover and have my name in the same type as the album type with my name in the lower right hand corner.

Done. :)

Sorry for the delay. Also, I didn't have the exact font, so I picked something similar.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 23:09:16

At 4/10/10 07:24 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Did you want a sig too? I know the other day you wanted a banner. Here's what I came up with.

=======

I'll get the other requests done later tonight. Please be patient. :)

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate. Don't ever feel rushed if I ask for a sig, I don't mind waiting. You're doing me a favor.

Look on the Brightside!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 23:17:03

At 4/10/10 10:53 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:

Done. :)

Sorry for the delay. Also, I didn't have the exact font, so I picked something similar.

It looks more amazing than I thought it would. You truly are an artist at this sort of thing. Thank you so much!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-10 23:38:47

At 4/10/10 11:09 PM, MisterBrightside wrote: Thanks a lot man, I appreciate. Don't ever feel rushed if I ask for a sig, I don't mind waiting. You're doing me a favor.

Oh, hey, I made that cause I thought you were wanting a userpage header at first, cause your first request said you wanted a banner. If I were to make you a sig, it'd look like this:

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 00:23:21

I demand a banner and a AV to match my sig. GO SLAVE!

Failure should push you until success can pull you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 00:29:08

can anyone else have a shot at a sig for me? just have my name on it and have it reference my name or have the fab aura or colorings.

I like the sig that caged silhouette made, but its just not really my style.

please and thanks.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 02:02:26

At 4/11/10 12:29 AM, explodingbunnies wrote: can anyone else have a shot at a sig for me? just have my name on it and have it reference my name or have the fab aura or colorings.
I like the sig that caged silhouette made, but its just not really my style.
please and thanks.

You're an asshole, you know that? You made this same request, I made you one which you said was fine, but now you're saying it's "not your style". Well what the fuck is your style then, huh?! You're SUPPOSED to be specific about these things. Otherwise, you may just get something that's "not your style".

</[D:<a NGREH FAIC!!!]>
At 4/11/10 12:23 AM, TrevorW wrote: I demand a banner and a AV to match my sig. GO SLAVE!

SHUT UP NAIVE!! D}:<

On a serious not though, that's no example to be setting for the kids! :P

"%u2022 Sigs take time to make and getting one is not a right, it's a privilege. At all times be respectful and polite or the makers may and probably will ignore you."

Lol, anyways, here's your banner. The avi's attached.

Just a note, you may already know this, but if you want the high quality banner, you click "Download File" instead of doing the right-click save thing.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 02:24:10

At 4/11/10 02:02 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:

You're an asshole, you know that? You made this same request, I made you one which you said was fine, but now you're saying it's "not your style". Well what the fuck is your style then, huh?! You're SUPPOSED to be specific about these things. Otherwise, you may just get something that's "not your style".

Mah Bee. i didnt know what i wanted, so i gave small details and let peoples imaginations make it up.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2010-04-11 02:50:10

At 4/11/10 02:24 AM, explodingbunnies wrote: Mah Bee. i didnt know what i wanted, so i gave small details and let peoples imaginations make it up.

Have you not read the first post?

%u2022 Give us something to work with. Don't just post "lol hai guyz gimme a sig" If you do that the request will be ignored. You can follow this optional guideline:

Copy and paste this, and fill in the blanks.

Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.
The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.
Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.
Additional comments on layout/animation should go here.

My imagination made up your sig, and it's "not your style". That's what small details will do. Why don't you provide some pictures or something, find a few that you like to give us something to go by. Maybe even put a little more thought behind what "your style" is. And don't say Fab. That's not a style, that's an aura. Sound like a plan?

BBS Signature