00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fire emblem crew

228,800 Views | 3,870 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-19 15:26:18

Well, I guess I'll RP now.It's not much, but I'm up for it, so here goes.I will continue it, obviously...
Ch. I
As Surge wandered around Tignir's mountainous terrain, taking terse notes of the landscape with his pad, he stumbled across a small cave at the bottom of a cliff.
He heard voices from inside, though he couldn't make out their owners in the dim light. Luckily for him, he was not seen, for he eavesdropped from a nearby clump of wild flowers.
"... though. If this keeps up, we might be able to make it there before the weekend. Sire, forgive me for being forward, but I must know... how can we embrace this war? I want to do all that I can, but I don't know which side to choose."
Came a feminine voice.
Silence.
"Arias is our only ally in this war. We cannot hope for much from them anyhow. Their faith in us can be compared to faith in the solar eclipse. Besides, Tignir isn't quite in the condition of taking a role in this war as it is..."
A rough voice replied.
"..."
"I know it's hard to accept, but there is a chance our country will see a new government if Claros wins this war."
" What are you saying? Are you giving up?"
"Katherine... of course not. We will go to war, if push comes to shove, though uniting the whole of the nation is no easy feat."
"I hope..."
The crackle of a new fire, and a sudden illumination inside the cave.

(Hmm. They don't sound like the typical bandits...)
Surge pondered.
(Still, I should keep my distance for a while longer: gather more information on 'em.)

fire emblem crew

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 03:25:54

Dude how long have I been gone? Seems like years since I posted here, how much progress did you guys make?

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 06:13:53

At 1/20/07 03:25 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Dude how long have I been gone? Seems like years since I posted here, how much progress did you guys make?

Ooo you return. Everyone else seems to have made alot of progress, look at thos massive RP paragraphs.

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 11:14:45

At 1/20/07 03:25 AM, Andrea364 wrote: Dude how long have I been gone? Seems like years since I posted here, how much progress did you guys make?

For a non-sarcastical response where you will get the answer you want, press 1 now. For a sarcastic response (like Dragon's) press 2.

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 12:22:22

At 1/20/07 11:14 AM, Lopezinator wrote:

For a non-sarcastical response where you will get the answer you want, press 1 now. For a sarcastic response (like Dragon's) press 2.

*Presses 1.

You have selected 2, for sarcastic response.

NOOOOO!!!!!!

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 12:31:18

At 1/20/07 11:14 AM, Lopezinator wrote:

I'll press 1. Can anybody make a sprite for me that doesn't include a horse please?
Well, back to b/ping for me : )

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 12:41:02

Oh my god! Almost 100 pages!!!! Thank you Dejanus! (Sorry for changing my name. It's me, Darksoulknight. Now that I'm 2 years older than when I started, my name seemed babyish).

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 12:43:21

At 1/20/07 12:41 PM, Kilik-ownz wrote: Oh my god! Almost 100 pages!!!! Thank you Dejanus! (Sorry for changing my name. It's me, Darksoulknight. Now that I'm 2 years older than when I started, my name seemed babyish).

What up, my man? Yeah, we have come a long way. Dejanus seems to have disappeared into the wild abyss, so it's just us for the time being. Do tell, will you be around for the 100 page anniversary?

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 14:27:11

At 1/20/07 12:43 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
Do tell, will you be around for the 100 page anniversary?

I will, but I may not have much time for rping with the tedious 12 page homework they are loading on us to avoid too much class-work, they act as if we are zombies waiting to cater to their every whim.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 17:44:25

Well it seems that the only person who has posted an RP for a while was Surge which was good. I wonder if Dejanus will ever return perhaps his computer exploded.

APRIL 23 2008

Never Forget

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-20 19:13:47

At 1/20/07 05:44 PM, PropagandaClock wrote: Well it seems that the only person who has posted an RP for a while was Surge which was good. I wonder if Dejanus will ever return perhaps his computer exploded.

No no. He has been gone for so long that I think that every computer in a 25 mile radius of his house has exploded.

At 1/20/07 12:22 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
*Presses 1.

You have selected 2, for sarcastic response.

NOOOOO!!!!!!

*Presses 1.

You have selected 3.

WTF!?

At 1/20/07 12:31 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
I'll press 1.

You have selected the non-sarcastic response. Press one if you want the response to be less than two sentences long or press two for more options. : P J/K

Basically half of the RPing has comed to SCREECHING halt because of Dejanus (big surprise there : P) and the only active people are the ones with Kuro (including Kuro duh) and Surge is doing a little RPing. I suspect that Odinman will RP soon as well because he asked me earlier on what to RP. Blind Tiger and some other guy (forget who, might be thinking of Ifsey) have come to a halt in RPing, reasons unknown (probably laziness). The people from Tignir besides Surge and Odinman (and possibly one more) are stuck because Dej isn't back on the computer yet since he is supposed to post one where we meet up. I don't know if we will meet on the battlefield in combat or during a tea party. Anyone's guess.

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 14:37:56

At 1/20/07 07:13 PM, Lopezinator wrote: he is supposed to post one where we meet up. I don't know if we will meet on the battlefield in combat or during a tea party. Anyone's guess.

How you, Propoganda, and Dejanus's characters will meet up? I guess I will spill a little about what Dej told me to kep extremely secret...

Takura and Quarez will have hot, angry sex with Andrea for five days, consisting of two whole RP posts.

jk

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 14:41:15

At 1/20/07 05:44 PM, PropagandaClock wrote: Well it seems that the only person who has posted an RP for a while was Surge which was good. I wonder if Dejanus will ever return perhaps his computer exploded.

I'm back from my vacation, too, so I'll do another one soon. It's just that my family's been up in arms over a slight situation.

If that was a compliment, I say THANK YOU!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 14:57:34

At 1/21/07 02:37 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

Takura and Quarez will have hot, angry sex with Andrea for five days, consisting of two whole RP posts.

jk

I think I was meant to laugh at that, but that joke was too frightengly real, it disturbed me.

This might actually happen one day.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 15:41:24

At 1/21/07 02:57 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
I think I was meant to laugh at that, but that joke was too frightengly real, it disturbed me.

lol Make it happen ;]

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 15:56:00

At 1/21/07 02:37 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

jk

If you weren't kidding I'd probably kill you, I won't risk pregnancy until I hit 16, I don't want to hemorrage to death over a baby...

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 16:40:26

At 1/21/07 03:56 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
If you weren't kidding I'd probably kill you, I won't risk pregnancy until I hit 16, I don't want to hemorrage to death over a baby...

Goods, because we weren't talking about you. Dej, in his good graces, made a character with the name(you guessed it) Andrea. In which his first post involved a highly graphic sex scene. We're still making fun of that.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 17:06:37

At 1/21/07 04:40 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 1/21/07 03:56 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
If you weren't kidding I'd probably kill you,
his first post involved a highly graphic sex scene. We're still making fun of that.

LOLYOUGOTRAPED!!!11

In all seriousness, we don't trust any one of us to make any kind of sexual scene, I've never even seen hints of romance, except for a little in Quarez. Only Dejanus is perverted enough to even think of that.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 17:40:33

At 1/21/07 05:06 PM, Kurofelis wrote:
his first post involved a highly graphic sex scene. We're still making fun of that.
LOLYOUGOTRAPED!!!

*sigh*... Tell me what page over pms)so I can kill him over it (over pms).

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 17:58:24

At 1/21/07 02:57 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:

Fuck you cockbite. If Quarez is going to get it on with anyone, it'll be Reez. I doubt that'll happen in this story though. Maybe some making out but not that. Between them anyway (hint hint).

At 1/21/07 03:41 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
lol Make it happen ;]

And fuck you too you cockbiting fucktard for supporting him. Fag. And learn how to make a smiley face for the love of God!

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 18:04:45

You know when Dej. writes rps using his character he is actually pretending to be me, lol and I think you anyway (hint)

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 18:16:32

At 1/21/07 05:58 PM, Lopezinator wrote:

Fuck you cockbite. If Quarez is going to get it on with anyone, it'll be Reez. I doubt that'll happen in this story though. Maybe some making out but not that. Between them anyway (hint hint).

And fuck you too you cockbiting fucktard for supporting him. Fag. And learn how to make a smiley face for the love of God!

All of this love for a joke. Seriously, lighten up. Oh, and he wasn't making a smiley face, that was kind of a straight faced wink.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 18:30:20

At 1/21/07 06:16 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
All of this love for a joke. Seriously, lighten up. Oh, and he wasn't making a smiley face, that was kind of a straight faced wink.

Sorry I just give out too much "love" when I yell at people in Red Vs. Blue form.

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 18:59:24

At 1/21/07 06:16 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:

everything is a joke. Don't you get it, life is like a practical-joke, you're fine and then you get made a clown out of.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:03:06

At 1/21/07 02:37 PM, Kurofelis wrote: Takura and Quarez will have hot, angry sex with Andrea for five days, consisting of two whole RP posts.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ...

lol sorry i havnt been posting.

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:13:14

At 1/21/07 07:03 PM, Yghrulez wrote:
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ...

That's what hentai is for, but you're forgiven... made me laugh my ass off though lol lol lol lol........LMFAO

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:13:23

At 1/21/07 07:03 PM, Yghrulez wrote: fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap ...

Alright, let's stop making fun of her. Geezus.

Now we know the reason less than 10% of the internet (discluding myspace), and less than 4% of NG, is female.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:21:32

At 1/21/07 07:13 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

Alright, let's stop making fun of her. Geezus.

We was making fun of her? I thought Dejanus' silly post was the object of ridicule. Oh wells.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:27:06

Well just read the past few posts and all I have to say is What the Fuck? Threesome? Christ why wasnt I warned of this if Dejanus found out my spine would hang over his fireplace. Well besides that Andrea do you have any way of contacing Dej? If so please post why he has not been on.

APRIL 23 2008

Never Forget

Response to fire emblem crew 2007-01-21 19:35:34

At 1/21/07 07:27 PM, PropagandaClock wrote: Well besides that Andrea do you have any way of contacing Dej? If so please post why he has not been on.

No, I had no idea until 3 days ago, when did he leave? I've sent him multiple pms and everything else and yet I get no response...

BBS Signature