00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

402,288 Views | 6,203 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 07:44:22

At 7/27/06 04:16 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Anyone here??

<waves at deception killer>

Yeah I'm here :-)

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 08:13:41

At 7/27/06 07:44 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
At 7/27/06 04:16 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Anyone here??
<waves at deception killer>

Yeah I'm here :-)

*Waves back*
Hi! Where is everyone else?!

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 08:16:47

At 7/27/06 08:13 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: *Waves back*
Hi! Where is everyone else?!

Well it's the middle of the day in Britain so most people will probably be out, and the Yanks will only just be waking up.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:35:02

At 7/27/06 03:14 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Hello everybody! I was just busy getting my new sig from ASM. Do you like it?
Anyway Forbiddenplanet.com is that a good site? Is it secure to order off of it?

id keep that sig. the ASM is closing today at 3 pm eastern time. you got one of the last ones.

im not sure about forbiddenplanet.com, ive never ordered off of it

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:35:44

You can join, but animation with names like that are always blammed. Nice sig, Deceptionkiller, although your wolf one was cool too.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:36:22

At 7/27/06 03:20 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote:
Isn't it about time we take a look at the rankings again?

yeah, uh, let be get them and reorganized them seeing how most people bailed out at page 5 or 6.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:38:59

At 7/27/06 12:35 PM, Wombat333 wrote: You can join, but animation with names like that are always blammed. Nice sig, Deceptionkiller, although your wolf one was cool too.

Yeah but ask yourself this his post were all about whoring his flash and getting people to mass vote. So do we really neeed a person like that here?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:40:10

Time Lord: Thething69
Companion: Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Companion: Womat333
Dalek: Deceptionkiller
Dalek: RedGlare
Dalek: empty
Dalek: empty
K9: empty
Civilion: empty

im kind of sad that Joker Inc. isnt here, he helped me get people to join. and i shorten the ranks now, because most people mas join during the first couple of pages, then never show up

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 12:50:38

Yeah but ask yourself this his post were all about whoring his flash and getting people to mass vote. So do we really neeed a person like that here?

Now that's a thought. That guy should stop that or get out.
Woo, i'm a companion! Cool. 5 members, we've lost a lot of people. Maybe we could replace two dalek ranks with Cybermen. We could even have only one species a rank and replace 3 dalek ranks with Cybermen, Slitheen and that Syrathingy. Can't remember it's full name.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 13:21:20

At 7/27/06 12:40 PM, TheThing69 wrote:

Cyberman: empty

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 17:39:53

hi so i have not joined yet then?
fair enough
nice ranks
Syrathingy what episode was that off?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 18:37:09

At 7/27/06 05:39 PM, Span-home wrote: Syrathingy what episode was that off?

Christmas special I think. There the aliens that try and take over the world by taking control of people with a certain blood group type.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-27 20:15:02

At 7/27/06 05:39 PM, Span-home wrote: hi so i have not joined yet then?
fair enough
nice ranks
Syrathingy what episode was that off?

sorry, your a cyberman.

Cyberman: SpanHome

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 05:35:21

Hey i'm still here! It's just that it's so slow that I only that when I don't deside to check it everyone desides to post again :( either way here "down under" School Reunion will be showing tomorrow I've already seen it on youtube but watching it on tv will just have a better feel to it. Also what do people think about the missing episodes? For those that don't know in the 70's or what ever BBC desided to make space in their arcive by removing episodes of old shows and of course episodes of the 1st and 2nd Doctors (first 6 seasons) were lost :( however some of the episodes have been recovered and all of them exist in audio form. Today I was working out the statis of the seasons (from the data at Outpost Gallifrey that season 4 is in the worst condition with 34 of the 43 episodes have been lost out of all 9 stories from that season . Also from the 2nd Doctor in the 8-parter 6th season story "The Invasion" the 1st and 4th were missing so they were remade in cartoon form and had thesound recording added over them, then the whole story was released on DVD. So what do all of you think about using cartoon versions to replace the missing episodes?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 06:27:24

At 7/27/06 06:37 PM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
At 7/27/06 05:39 PM, Span-home wrote: Syrathingy what episode was that off?
Christmas special I think. There the aliens that try and take over the world by taking control of people with a certain blood group type.

Or yer they where the Sycorax
this is tem i think:

Doctor Who Crew

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 06:43:24

At 7/27/06 08:15 PM, -TheThing- wrote: Time Lord: Thething69
Cyberman: SpanHome

When did I get kicked off the list?

At 7/27/06 12:35 PM, -TheThing- wrote: im not sure about forbiddenplanet.com, ive never ordered off of it

It's safe, they're a big chain of shops over here so i'd guess it would be safe to order.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 08:57:22

At 7/28/06 06:27 AM, Span-home wrote: Or yer they where the Sycorax
this is tem i think:

Yeah, that's the fellow. Ugly bugger aint he?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 10:27:30

I Love the show dr.Who it is a really cool show but I have to watch It more frequently but sure I'll join by the way when does the show premere again?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 12:48:25

At 7/28/06 10:27 AM, albinovampire wrote: I Love the show dr.Who it is a really cool show but I have to watch It more frequently but sure I'll join by the way when does the show premere again?

In England the next episode is on Christmas day.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 12:58:44

At 7/28/06 12:48 PM, Kickme123 wrote:
At 7/28/06 10:27 AM, albinovampire wrote: I Love the show dr.Who it is a really cool show but I have to watch It more frequently but sure I'll join by the way when does the show premere again?

sorry for not having you or TheLight6 on the list. i will post it tommorrow with the updates. since he's in the US, no one knows when season 2 will air. you watch it on the SciFi channel, right? if so, they havent anounced when they will air season 2, but i know they will because they said that Doctor Who raised their ratings

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-28 13:28:50

It's shame that if you miss it then, like I did, you have to what a month for a repeat then you have to wait till may for the one after that. That's what'll happen to me this year I bet.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 06:59:11

At 7/28/06 01:28 PM, Wombat333 wrote:
It's shame that if you miss it then, like I did, you have to what a month for a repeat then you have to wait till may for the one after that. That's what'll happen to me this year I bet.

I still haven't seen last years christmas episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 07:24:01

At 7/29/06 06:59 AM, Kickme123 wrote: I still haven't seen last years christmas episode.

Look there and you'll probably find it. They seem to have everything else there, including the Children in Need scene.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 07:35:05

In fact i believe I've located the X-mas special.

linkage

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 10:58:25

At 7/29/06 07:35 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: In fact i believe I've located the X-mas special.

linkage

Piracy :O

I haven't downloaded all of the Ecclestion series or anything....

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 11:14:07

At 7/29/06 10:58 AM, Kickme123 wrote:
At 7/29/06 07:35 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: In fact i believe I've located the X-mas special.

linkage
Piracy :O

I haven't downloaded all of the Ecclestion series or anything....

damn right its piracy. go buy the dvd sets, or watch out for reruns

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 13:18:23

I hate to say it but I'm sick and tired of the writers aiming dr. who at kids. I mean about half the episodes of seiries '2' were just plain shit and most of the rest (of course excluding the last two) had the problem of just sucking. The new doctor is a good actor, don't get me wrong. But the things he does that are blatently aimed at 6 year olds pisses me off. I'm very happy that the new program 'Torchwood' is going to be on after the watershed, how awsome Is that going to be? Gunes, swearing and some booty. Doctor who should be awomse, interesting and intelligant. No more fart humour, not more boring episodes, please, make more episodes that are all action, and include words that are so bizzare and crazy we need to watch it 5 times to understand it.

"I am not amused"
See what I mean?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 13:24:54

At 7/29/06 01:18 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: I hate to say it but I'm sick and tired of the writers aiming dr. who at kids. I mean about half the episodes of seiries '2' were just plain shit and most of the rest (of course excluding the last two) had the problem of just sucking. The new doctor is a good actor, don't get me wrong. But the things he does that are blatently aimed at 6 year olds pisses me off. I'm very happy that the new program 'Torchwood' is going to be on after the watershed, how awsome Is that going to be? Gunes, swearing and some booty. Doctor who should be awomse, interesting and intelligant. No more fart humour, not more boring episodes, please, make more episodes that are all action, and include words that are so bizzare and crazy we need to watch it 5 times to understand it.

Look mate dr who has always been aimed at kids but trys to elevate its appeal to all. Which it has done. Its main adience is kids but with death and a slightly sophisticated plot it appeals to all. Show me a Dr were they didn't appeal to kids mainly.

"I am not amused"
See what I mean?

Its Queen Victoria they have to put things like that in so people will believe the character more.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 13:38:47

I know what you mean. The only episodesfor over 5 year olds were the Werewolf ones, that one with the black hole and the first one with cybermen. The others were nearly all crap, particually the Peter Kay one. Half way through and I already wanted to wrench my eyes out of their sockets.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-29 14:02:52

I wouldn't say any of the episodes were crap, but I can see where you are coming from. But I'd just like to say that the original idea of Dr Who was that it was a kids show.

If you ever get a chance to watch some of the really early episodes ( Hartnell and Troughton) you'll notice that they stick in bits of information to try and teach kids things.

But yeah, I suppsoe I cans ee where you are all coming from. Either way, I can't wait for Torchwood to get aired. It should kick some serious ass.