00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite Audio in Profile?

1,033 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 17:01:01

Maybe?

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 17:08:32

possibly

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 17:17:28

It sure sounds like a neat idea.. let's hope it happens.

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 17:58:11

Damn, why not bless the audio portal with blam and protection system first

At least this signature is not obsolete.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 18:15:54

At 5/19/06 05:58 PM, Tome89 wrote: Damn, why not bless the audio portal with blam and protection system first

- I'd rather have a song with a score of 0 then not have it at all

- When you look at the flash portal the % of bad flashes against good flashes is higher then the % of good songs vs bad songs... i don't like the thought of having my work
blammed because someone didn't find it to thier taste.

- I don't think that their is enough traffic in the AP compared to the FP for having a blam/protect system yet, unless of course if exp is awarded for it then it could change.

- I imagine my good songs (to me they sound good anyways) getting blammed by the mass zero voters. They can already send anyone down to the bottom of the list and it's bad enough as it is, the zero voters would only have one more reason to to be what they are especially if they could completely eliminate their competition.

That's pretty much my thoughts as of now but who knows what the futur has in store for the AP.

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 18:47:03

At 5/19/06 06:15 PM, General_Leo wrote:
At 5/19/06 05:58 PM, Tome89 wrote: Damn, why not bless the audio portal with blam and protection system first

Ai, thats the only reason WHY I'd want the blam and protection system! People could no longer submit random screaming into their microphones and really shitty songs, if your not good enough, you wouldn't make it.

The voting would also increase exposure to the AP, so that there would be enough people that would vote, like say, if they did something like, being able to deposit 20 EXP per day by voting on flash AND audio instead of just 10.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-19 20:46:36

At 5/19/06 06:47 PM, -ZENON- wrote:
At 5/19/06 06:15 PM, General_Leo wrote:
Ai, thats the only reason WHY I'd want the blam and protection system! People could no longer submit random screaming into their microphones and really shitty songs, if your not good enough, you wouldn't make it.

The voting would also increase exposure to the AP, so that there would be enough people that would vote, like say, if they did something like, being able to deposit 20 EXP per day by voting on flash AND audio instead of just 10.

Definitely. What are we supposed to do? What else is new?

HELP THE AP
BLAM
and so on....

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-20 02:57:05

I'm starting to wish the screening used for making sure your track isnt stolen was instead a screen to make sure your music was worthy of submitting.

Response to Favorite Audio in Profile? 2006-05-20 03:35:29

At 5/19/06 05:01 PM, da_pope wrote: Maybe?

Good idea. Perhaps?

Wakka wakka