00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why does everyone hate the jews??

11,668 Views | 116 Replies

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 17:13:31

The average BBS user couldn't detect sarcasm if it was shoved up his ass.

Roses Are Red Violets are Blue

I'm Schizophrenic and so am I

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 17:15:54

Ah, but of course!

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 17:27:12

agh, this stealth jew thing is really starting to piss me off. it used to be funny, but now it's everywhere.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 23:10:05

They hate them 'cause of Cartman on South Park

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-18 16:16:07

At 4/22/06 11:05 AM, 1337Ranson wrote: because the jews are always killing jesus all the time

What are you talking about? Jesus IS a jew!!!

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 16:06:20

Well it's the christians who created their own monsters. By letting them anly become salepeople, they eventually took over the economy. If they had had equal rights, they would'nt be taking over today. It's just like the slavory in the US. They enslave black people and hate them for no resaon later on.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 16:08:57

Well, no. We (Jews) don't control everything...

But to address that. Yes, Jews WERE placed outside the feudal system, so we functioned as a middle class outside the system. Read Jews God and History. It explains it all.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 16:49:18

We're the reason the middle east hates the jews beacause we created isreal.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 16:51:59

Everyone hates the jews because the jews killed Jesus Christ, but the sacrifice had to be made according to God's Plan of Salvation

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 17:32:48

At 5/19/06 04:51 PM, Levia wrote: Everyone hates the jews because the jews killed Jesus Christ, but the sacrifice had to be made according to God's Plan of Salvation

too bad it was actually the Romans that killed him, but suit yourself.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 17:36:21

I don't hate Jews. I like Jews. Hell I wish, I could have enough Jewish blood so I register for Ayalia from Sinim, as the prohpicy said. Like any other human though, they do stupid stuff, like humans they steal, kill, destroy enviroment, manipulate. The Jews are human, but..... they have the most contributors to modern society, ie. nobel prize....

Jews are cool because they're trying to turn a desert of death into an agricultural happy land. and they have no resources to export.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 17:54:55

At 4/19/06 11:34 PM, RicardoSanchezJr wrote: Why does everyone hate jewish people? The muslims the christians everyone else possible to hate them. Iranian president said they need to be destroyed like every other muslim leader has but why?

That's not true!
Only idiots hate other nationalities.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-05-19 18:03:23

At 4/27/06 05:13 PM, TehChahlesh wrote: Because every war in the 2oth century has been for jew

Great, another nutcase....

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-07 18:02:15

that is not true i happen to know many jewish people and they are the kindest people ive ever met they are extremely polite and funny

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-07 18:07:31

evryone hates the jewish people its probably because they are extremely ambitious clever etc. they are very successfull people and people our jealous of them. i personally think they i very nice and kind people with big hearts

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-07 18:57:50

Well, I think hello1234456's a dumbass for bumping a topic made in early 06, but I'll give my theory on the issue of anti-semitism.

I believe people hate jews for a myriad of historical occurences. The first was the crucifiction of Jesus Christ. This would lead to a great deal of anti-semitism within Christendom(despite Jesus was supposed to be crucified in the first place). A cultural would naturally spurn an ethnicity if they perceived this group was the cause of their god's death.

Second, the jews were the first to start the persecution of christians before the Roman Empire. The Sanhedrim(Ancient Jewish highcourt) made being a christian punishable by death shortly after Jesus' execution. Not only that, but they'd pay a bounty to anyone who killed christians rooted out these heretics of judaism. This is a career Saul(Apostle of Mercy Paul) was before he saw Christ on the road to Damascus and converted to christianity.

Third, many scholars believe that on a trip to Judea, the Roman Emperor, Nero converted to judaism(according to Talmud) after an incident with fires and arrows, where a child miraculously quotes a verse from the Torah. Out of fear, Nero sought many ways to personally please God. Many conjecture that Nero started the first Great Persecution of Christians in the name of Judaism, in order to satisfy God.

Fourth, during the crusades, many europeans believed jews would assist them in the overthrow of the Seljuk Turks in the Holy Land, but were later dismayed to find out the jews were elaborting with the early saracens against the crusaders. So you could see the bitterness felt by the europeans against the jews at such a betrayal(or at least that's what they believed).

Fifth, when the Bubonic Plague hit Europe, the only ethnicity that wasn't significantly effected by it were jews. This was in large part due to jews practicing Old Testament cleanliness. Whereas the Europeans rarely bathed and thought excessive personal hygiene would attract evil spirts(They believed as a result of pagan beliefs diffusing with catholicism). Human nature caused the europeans to blame the jews as the source of the Plague.

Sixth, it was the prodominately jews who were involved in many anarchist, marxist, and neoliberal ideologies in the seventeenth-nineteenth centuries. Occident deemed that jews were trying to erode their traditional values and overthrow their way of life. As a result, they labelled jews as rebels and killers of a pure society.

These all my theories on the matter of anti-semitism I've gleaned. It is just my general collection and leaves much room for addition. So you can take or leave my theory.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-08 17:03:54

Is there anyone else who could really care less about religion? >_>

My username sucks.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 00:36:57

People hate jews because they are:
a: Not conformist to new religions (like Christianity of Islam) but have the same basic foundation.
b: Nonviolent
c: Worldwide

The result is this peaceful presence in the world that just...is there.....

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 11:30:42

Everyone hates the Jews because we are sooo much better than them.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 12:30:47

I am catholic and i am completely fine with them.

This signature is not true

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 21:12:48

dunno, maybe they did something or the nazis atrted the hatretness if them?

Xbox Live: I3anchy44

I like... girls.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 22:38:18

At 4/8/07 04:49 PM, Raveinx wrote: Jews are fucking bastards

Nice racism there champ. Jews are harmless you fuck, and they do not control the US. They are peaceful, but assholes like you think it's ok to deprieve them of human rights by forcing them onto an island. Go to hell.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 23:14:43

At 4/9/07 12:36 AM, packow wrote: People hate jews because they are:
a: Not conformist to new religions (like Christianity of Islam) but have the same basic foundation.
b: Nonviolent
c: Worldwide

The result is this peaceful presence in the world that just...is there.....

well people do not seem to hate Quakers now do they (they used to though)

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 23:20:35

At 4/19/06 11:34 PM, RicardoSanchezJr wrote: Why does everyone hate jewish people? The muslims the christians everyone else possible to hate them. Iranian president said they need to be destroyed like every other muslim leader has but why?

>>Evangelistic Christianity (aka the Mega churches), are pro Isreal! They post all the bad things other countries do to Christians, yet, don't post how Christians were killed in the border war of 2006. (not because the soldiers were Jewish, or Hezbollah), but they're dumb humans violent humans are dumb.

Like the church I used to go with, praises Isreal and supports Isreal as God's Chosen people. Some Christians even wanted to blow up the Al Asqua Mosque, so that they could rebuild the Solomon temple. Some Christians want the Arabs to fight Isreal, because they believe that America and Isreal and God will protect Isreal.

So then how do Christians hate Jewish people?

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-09 23:46:52

At 4/8/07 04:49 PM, Raveinx wrote: Jews are fucking bastards, wherever they go, they establish monopoly in the market, and use every conceivable dirty technique to beat the competition.

like microsoft? oh wait, he's not jewish.
gimme an example, pretty please.

And they also look down upon everyone else. "gentiles", "goys", "payos", and a plethora of other terms (and in different tongues).

goy translates to nation. it means those who aren't jewish, not lesser people. and seriously, everyone has words for people who are different.

I'm not sure who began hating who, but truth is, wherever there are jews, there are two societies super-imposing each other. Zero integration, they operate as some kind of "underground" nation, except for the USA, where they officially control.

wha? what the fuck?

Since I am a good man, I will not go into Neo Nazi or Pro Nazi kind of speech. Instead, I think the solution would be that the Jewish people buy a distant island for themselves, all of them move there, and leave the rest of the world fucking ALONE. We will leave them in peace in their island also. End of story.

what, our own land? like israel? where we started out (more or less)?

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-10 01:58:19

At 4/20/06 01:32 AM, RedSkunk wrote: I don't personally know anyone who hates Jews. And I don't really understand it myself. Then again, i don't really understand blanket-hating any large group of people.

Hate is dumb.

your right

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-10 03:28:39

we don't hate you we just HATE YOU FOR HATEING YOURSELF
..... god hate it or live with it ....
i don't hate you
but i hate plp who hate them selfs
so therefor
i hate you
their your happy

hey hey hey this is the j to the a to the r,r to the m to the o to the m to the e JERROME

ROME AT BUILT IN A DAY PM ME

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-10 15:13:01

At 4/22/06 09:36 PM, HighlyIllogical wrote:
At 4/21/06 10:53 PM, Jediashley wrote:
IDK.I mean,they sorta liked Jews during WW2.I don't hate Jews.If I hated Jews,I wouldnt like Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller.I guess they're just racists
Islamic leaders were VERY anti-semitic during WWII. In fact, the grand mufti of Jerusalem allied himself with Hitler and planned to have einsatzgruppen and concentration camps in mandatory Palestine if Hitler won the war.

HI, I'm glad to see that you're back, especially since I am on the boards only vary vary rarely. Keep up the defense of Israel.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-04-10 16:00:49

Antisemitism is sick. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the whole Israel situation though.

Fancy Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2007-06-03 14:42:48

At 4/7/07 06:57 PM, JakeHero wrote: I believe people hate jews for a myriad of historical occurences. The first was the crucifiction of Jesus Christ. This would lead to a great deal of anti-semitism within Christendom(despite Jesus was supposed to be crucified in the first place). A cultural would naturally spurn an ethnicity if they perceived this group was the cause of their god's death.

Okay, but it's still not an excuse for the fact that they did.

Besides, it wasn't hating Jews because they thought they killed Jesus. It was thinking they killed Jesus because they hated Jews.

Second, the jews were the first to start the persecution of christians before the Roman Empire. The Sanhedrim(Ancient Jewish highcourt) made being a christian punishable by death shortly after Jesus' execution. Not only that, but they'd pay a bounty to anyone who killed christians rooted out these heretics of judaism. This is a career Saul(Apostle of Mercy Paul) was before he saw Christ on the road to Damascus and converted to christianity.

Wow. That is such bullshit, considering that Judaism is the only major religion on Earth that has never actively tried to keep or convert people. There's no such thing as "heretics" in Judaism, since we're one of the few religions that actually practice the non-violence we preach so much (there are exceptions for certain types of war, though, so don't go on about Israel). So basically, this would go against all the basic beliefs of Judaism.

Third, many scholars believe that on a trip to Judea, the Roman Emperor, Nero converted to judaism(according to Talmud) after an incident with fires and arrows, where a child miraculously quotes a verse from the Torah. Out of fear, Nero sought many ways to personally please God. Many conjecture that Nero started the first Great Persecution of Christians in the name of Judaism, in order to satisfy God.

Hahahahahaha...oh wait, you're not kidding. You must be. While there's tons of reasons why this is completely wrong, I'll just give you the most blatant one. Nero was emperor of Rome way way way way way way way before Jesus was even born, so how could he have started a Christian persecution?

Also, I'm not so sure Judea even came into contact with Rome at this time, and if they had, the Jews were extremely persecuted. Nero would never convert.

Also, as proof that Nero didn't convert, he was big on graven images (strictly forbid in the 2nd Commandment). For example, he had numerous statues of Jupiter all over the city replaced with his face.

Fourth, during the crusades, many europeans believed jews would assist them in the overthrow of the Seljuk Turks in the Holy Land, but were later dismayed to find out the jews were elaborting with the early saracens against the crusaders. So you could see the bitterness felt by the europeans against the jews at such a betrayal(or at least that's what they believed).

Well, let me immediately bring those who believe this down. Did we ever actually SAY we'd help you, or did you just BELIEVE it? If you "believed" it, we didn't actually betray you.

Also, where do the Crusaders get the gall to think that we'd be supportive of their effort to assert Christianity as a superior religion and take over our holy land?

Fifth, when the Bubonic Plague hit Europe, the only ethnicity that wasn't significantly effected by it were jews. This was in large part due to jews practicing Old Testament cleanliness. Whereas the Europeans rarely bathed and thought excessive personal hygiene would attract evil spirts(They believed as a result of pagan beliefs diffusing with catholicism). Human nature caused the europeans to blame the jews as the source of the Plague.

Not human nature, ignorance and fear.

Sixth, it was the prodominately jews who were involved in many anarchist, marxist, and neoliberal ideologies in the seventeenth-nineteenth centuries. Occident deemed that jews were trying to erode their traditional values and overthrow their way of life. As a result, they labelled jews as rebels and killers of a pure society.

Maybe they were involved in these movements because in the current way of things they were completely disenfranchised. Maybe.

These all my theories on the matter of anti-semitism I've gleaned. It is just my general collection and leaves much room for addition. So you can take or leave my theory.

The problem with your theory is that your "reasons" are reasons at all. They're nothing more than false excuses.

There is never any real "reason" for hatred against an entire group of people, and no justification for it should ever be made. All group hatred, be it against race, creed, gender, or orientation, is caused by nothing more than ignorance and easily-targeted scapegoating.

I suppose that your assertion that human nature factors into this is true to some degree, because we naturally fear that which we don't understand, but we should be beyond this. We should've been then, but we weren't. Don't try to justify it. But definitely, we should be now.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature