00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why does everyone hate the jews??

11,645 Views | 116 Replies

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 08:14:20

Maybe it's because Jews dont integrate into societies, they just stick out and have to be different, they dont help others but just themselves, and then again if they did help anyone they would probably ask for more money back or something else back. Jews have always been like this, and this just cannot be accepted, that is why they have never had a real home. When they set off to claim their 'original' land (Modern Israel), they were hated even more. I guess the course of action the Jews take throughout history have made them a very hated people.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 10:37:38

Because they habitually destroy Palestinian settlements with shelling and driving tanks through houses (and shooting people on the side) with no coverage - even after the so-called cease fire - yet one bomb in Tel Aviv is apparently a violation of human nature and condemned left and right.

Because one comment from Mayor of London Ken Livingstone, an elected official, comparing a doorstopping journalist from the Daily Telegraph (who are habitually sniping at him) to a "concentration camp guard" before he revealed he's Jewish got him suspended from office for a month (since appealed and suspended) by an unelected, faceless panel.

Because Alan Sugar is Jewish.

Propaganda is to a Democracy what violence is to a Dictatorship

Never underestimate the significance of "significant."

NG Politics Discussion 101

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 10:43:01

Chosen people syndrome. I head a racist fat chick once say that people hate jews because they think they are the chosen people, and they walk around with an air of superiority.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 10:45:15

At 4/21/06 10:43 AM, The_Tank wrote: Chosen people syndrome. I head a racist fat chick once say that people hate jews because they think they are the chosen people, and they walk around with an air of superiority.

Alan Sugar fits the bill, then...

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 12:25:19

And well I don't hate jews, I find some very cocky at times. But they shouldn't be killed. Jews are some of the mos successful races on earth!

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 12:51:35

I'm Christian but I like Jewish people. Maby people don't like them because there are so many of them that are succsesfull in life I mean look at all the Jews in show biz

Why does everyone hate the jews??

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:00:26

People Don't Understand What "Chosen People." Means. Understandable because of the Context of today's language, but I attribute it to Cockface (Jerry Falwell) Talking all nice about Israel so Jesus will come back and throw the Jews in a Lake of Fire. He promotes the incorrect Definition that it Means "Better" or "Priveleged" etc. etc.

It's not like that kind of Chosen. Have you ever been so Summer Camp, and for whatever reason some schlimazel getts stuck cleaning the table, and everyone else gets to go outside.

It's that Kind. It means "Obligated." It mean's God Said "Here's 7 rules Humanity should Live bye, buy I've chosen you to be Moral examples, so heres 316+" That's Why the saying is "A Bad Goy is better than a bad Jew." We're supposed to be held to a higher standard I guess.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:06:56

I read that Fundamentalistic Jews do not believe in any form of an afterlife. Truth?

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:09:57

At 4/21/06 06:06 PM, The_Tank wrote: I read that Fundamentalistic Jews do not believe in any form of an afterlife. Truth?

That's almost All Jews is General Yeah, Some Hasidics believe in Reincarnation, but it's a grey area.

That's Probably the only reason that I retain my Religion, It isn't Reward-Based. It's Focused on Life, that's what's important.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:13:55

At 4/21/06 06:09 PM, Zalbun wrote: That's almost All Jews is General Yeah, Some Hasidics believe in Reincarnation, but it's a grey area.

That's Probably the only reason that I retain my Religion, It isn't Reward-Based. It's Focused on Life, that's what's important.

Yeah but it's still a scary thought, that everything that makes you you will vanish into nothingness after your death.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:20:19

Are you new on NewGrounds? Outside of BeFell I wasn't aware of any true believers here.

But It's Not Scary, Certainly A Lot less Scary than Hell. That's the other thing about It, We don't use Scare Tactics It's not like "Convert to my Religion or you'll spend eternity in suffering" it's "Don't Convert to my religion unless you're marrying a Jew--Seriously You're Better off as you are).

Guess that's why I don't Get Evangelicals, Judaism is inherently Pluralistic, and anti-prostylzation.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:22:24

Most people dont hate em, Jew is just a fun word to say. Damn Jews....

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:28:11

At 4/19/06 11:42 PM, intoxicatedmonkey wrote: The reason why the nazis and most of the germans hated jews was because after WWI the Germany was under a depression and most jews were working in banks and were blamed for the german economy.

That's is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:29:04

At 4/21/06 06:22 PM, Jamesinater wrote: Most people dont hate em, Jew is just a fun word to say. Damn Jews....

Well that might have been the worst post in this thread yet.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 18:29:36

At 4/21/06 06:22 PM, Jamesinater wrote: Most people dont hate em, Jew is just a fun word to say. Damn Jews....

lol, your sort of right... but what about hitler, and all the middle east??

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 21:06:26

At 4/19/06 11:35 PM, peedee wrote: I hate them for stealing my air with those big noses.

I dont see anything wrong with them. And if anyone hates jews, tell me why, because to me, jews are regular ordinary people!

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-21 22:53:12

At 4/19/06 11:34 PM, RicardoSanchezJr wrote: Why does everyone hate jewish people? The muslims the christians everyone else possible to hate them. Iranian president said they need to be destroyed like every other muslim leader has but why?

IDK.I mean,they sorta liked Jews during WW2.I don't hate Jews.If I hated Jews,I wouldnt like Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller.I guess they're just racists

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-22 11:05:36

because the jews are always killing jesus all the time

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-22 21:36:58

At 4/21/06 10:53 PM, Jediashley wrote:
IDK.I mean,they sorta liked Jews during WW2.I don't hate Jews.If I hated Jews,I wouldnt like Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller.I guess they're just racists

Islamic leaders were VERY anti-semitic during WWII. In fact, the grand mufti of Jerusalem allied himself with Hitler and planned to have einsatzgruppen and concentration camps in mandatory Palestine if Hitler won the war.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-22 22:06:24

I don't know why so many have distaste for the, including me.

It's probably subliminal messaging from shows like South Park, which glorifies anti semitism.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-25 23:13:36

Hmmm...
I don't hate them...

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-25 23:16:05

At 4/25/06 11:13 PM, SilentPoet wrote: Hmmm...
I don't hate them...

What's wrong with you?

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-25 23:36:57

At 4/21/06 06:09 PM, Zalbun wrote:
At 4/21/06 06:06 PM, The_Tank wrote: I read that Fundamentalistic Jews do not believe in any form of an afterlife. Truth?
That's almost All Jews is General Yeah, Some Hasidics believe in Reincarnation, but it's a grey area.

That's not true. Most Jews believe in Heaven, but no Hell. Since we (Jews) are taught that Heaven is not conceivable by our minds, we are told to picture it like a stadium. The more good deeds/ charitible things one does in life, the better the seat he/she gets in Heaven.

Perhaps a reason why many Jews are hated is because more than half of the biggest name brands/companies are founded by Jews. Jealousy is a big part of it, no doubt.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-26 10:11:35

Part of the issue is there are just 14m Jews on the planet (0.22% of all people on earth), yet have a lot more power and, importantly, influence than many of the 11 religions more prevalent than they are.

http://www.adherents..ns_By_Adherents.html

Also, in England, there's the weird thing that our Race Hate Laws make it illegal to say anything bad against tthe Jews (or Sikhs), but it's OK to rip into Islam or Hindus any day of the week - as was proven with the reporting of the Mohammed cartoons row. Refer back to my Ken Livingstone comment earlier for another (ludicrous) example.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 02:09:31

At 4/25/06 11:16 PM, red_skunk wrote:
At 4/25/06 11:13 PM, SilentPoet wrote: Hmmm...
I don't hate them...
What's wrong with you?

I don't quite understand...
Is there something wrong wih me?
I think not...

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 08:08:58

Jews
The sucessful, intelligent educated losers of our history
The scapegoats of everything bad of those who envy them
Great humans, born to be hated because of power, greed and tradition of the ignorant

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 11:33:07

i saw somthing on national geographic that some writers of the gospels have changed judas(the betrayer of jesus) into a villain, to protect themselves from the romans who were killing jews because they revolted.

Judas became evil and that caused many hatred against jews, but that hatred is misplaced because jesus was meant to be crucified. The lord wanted it this way, so it is just stupid to slay all jews because they crucified him.
And jesus was killed by romans not by jews.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 11:47:31

At 4/19/06 11:34 PM, RicardoSanchezJr wrote: Why does everyone hate jewish people? The muslims the christians everyone else possible to hate them. Iranian president said they need to be destroyed like every other muslim leader has but why?

yeah, your an idiot

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 17:04:59

At 4/27/06 11:33 AM, TwO_FaCeD_PaRaNoID wrote:
Judas became evil and that caused many hatred against jews, but that hatred is misplaced because jesus was meant to be crucified. The lord wanted it this way, so it is just stupid to slay all jews because they crucified him.
And jesus was killed by romans not by jews.

one of the many problems is, in most religious schools, they do not teach that jesus was jewish, or they gloss over it. if everyone knew that, there would be far fewer jew-haters.

Response to Why does everyone hate the jews?? 2006-04-27 17:12:04

True.

Jesus was a Jew, the apostles were Jews, Mary was a Jew, Joseph was a Jew. The list goes on and on.