00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

957,120 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-10 14:54:37

At 4/10/05 02:51 PM, -Bahamut- wrote:
At 4/10/05 02:49 PM, The_Redanglebenji wrote: Eyyyyyyyyy........Its no problem. Sharing is good. Goooooooooooood.........and, what monster does Kimarhi get his Nova attack from?
He gets Nova from Omega Weapon. The ONLY chance you can get it. I don't think you have a second chance to get it.

Awwwwwwww SH************T!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!! Why does this keep happening to me in FFX? Oh well. On to bigger and better things. *blows own head off* Maaaaaannn. Great. I already killed Ultima and Omega. Wahhhhhhh. Oh well. Thanks for the help, Bahamut.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-10 19:04:53

At 4/10/05 01:09 PM, WithoutCease wrote: If you want to be a member, just list all the FF games you own/played.

That's never been a requirement to join here. It's always been to join all you had to do was ask.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-10 19:45:28

-------------------------------------FFX SPOILER-------------------------------------

At 4/10/05 01:16 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: Ommm i dont wanna spell his name worng but that master guy symore or something like. That when u fight him i get him down to like one hit but he uses like that mulit migick thing. I can get past the big thing but he like distorys me after i kill the thing.

Yeah, Seymour is a tough one if you don't know how to fight him. Before you get him to low health, I recommend you have Yuna cast Reflect on at least one person. He might get rid of it, also. Make sure you have a Mega Phoenix at the ready and then assault him again.
-------------------------------END FFX SPOILER----------------------------------------

At 4/10/05 07:04 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: That's never been a requirement to join here. It's always been to join all you had to do was ask.

Oops. Heh. Sorry bout that, Wonko.

Also, I heard that in Sony's recent Patent battle, they're taking FFX off the martket. This is TRAGIC! New generations won't be able to play such a great, great game!
Full story here.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 00:08:43

At 4/9/05 05:23 PM, RavenGage wrote: As for the abilities, I find most of them kinda useless o_O

Most of the abilities are pretty much useless once your Aeons can dish out 99,999 points of damage. One ability you couldn't teach them but would've been deadly if you could was Quick Hit. It's the main way (in addition to protective/healing spells) to beat Nemesis. I'd love to see how many attacks Shiva would get if she was hasted and used Quick Hit. Each time I talk about FF I feel like playing the damn thing. Tonight however will be a night of cider, hockey and football with an old buddy. This is the one who uses the "knock the controller out of his hand" technique when you're not aware of your surroundings (lol).

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 01:50:53

At 4/10/05 04:12 AM, The_Redanglebenji wrote: I could care about the overall damage.

Well you should, it can make or break the outcome of a battle you know. And yes, you should care about Cosmo Memory, to get it, you also get the key to getting Vincent in your party, and the Odin summon matiria. Not to mention fighting the monster of half magic, half physical attack. Attack the magic side physically, and the physical side magically. :)

At 4/10/05 08:08 AM, -Bahamut- wrote:

*************************FFVII SPOILER*************************

Yep, but Knights of the Round and Bahamut ZERO are the summons that I'm wanting the most.

lol Yeah. I can deal more damage with K.O.T.R. then Omnislash! : X And ZERO is cool, I just wish he did multiple attacs instead of one big one, but he's worth it. :)

I hope that's right since I can't really remember what the code is exactly. I think that's right. I'm not at Rocket Town yet, so I don't need to worry.

If memory serves me correct. I know for a FACT that there are two Xs in the command sequence.

O_o Tifa level 99 before anyone else? I find that crazy.

LOL! Yeah, I did. She was the weakest of my party at one point, and I put the matiria that gives the user extra XP after each battle on her, and just decided to keep it on here. Well, she's the first out of my 30 odd gamefiles of FFVII. lol :D

Definately sucks without that good music.

Indeed. And don't forget to scratch the white chocobo behind it's ears to get the Contain matiria, it's one of the most powerful magics [ besides the summoning ones ] in the entire game. And I just hate having to fight Ultima Weapon there. X( He's tough with only a party of Cid, Cait Sith, and Barret at levels 28, 34, and 32. :'/

******************************END SPOILER************************

At 4/10/05 12:46 PM, WithoutCease wrote: Cheap or helpful?

Cheap the first time around, helpful for the rest. I try and go blind the first time, to get an overall feel, then I go to the guide to get the rest of the items I've missed.

At 4/10/05 12:53 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: i need help on 10 can any of u guys please help me or do i need to become a member

Well, I'll help you to the best of my abilities. And please punctuate, it will make it easier for me to understand you. I mean, I do now, but it takes a while for all of it to register. :|

At 4/10/05 02:03 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Sorry I haven't posted in here that much lately. So um? Whats the main thing everyone is talking about lately? =)

How much the members love to suck my spotted dick. ;D

It's a food in England people, just for the record.
At 4/10/05 02:54 PM, The_Redanglebenji wrote: Awwwwwwww SH************T!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!

Clam down, you can get it from the final boss in the battle arena. I freaked out too at first, but found that out. So you're not S.O.L.

At 4/10/05 07:04 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: That's never been a requirement to join here. It's always been to join all you had to do was ask.

Hi, who are you? :P

At 4/10/05 07:45 PM, WithoutCease wrote: Full story here.

God damn fucking assholes with their copywrighted bull shit nonsense. >: ( Fucking share and share alike you dick wads! >: (

At 4/11/05 12:08 AM, ReconRebel wrote: This is the one who uses the "knock the controller out of his hand" technique when you're not aware of your surroundings (lol).

HAHAHAHA! I've got a buddy who does the same damn thing. XD Have fun. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 11:50:24

At 4/11/05 01:50 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: lol Yeah. I can deal more damage with K.O.T.R. then Omnislash! : X And ZERO is cool, I just wish he did multiple attacs instead of one big one, but he's worth it. :)

Yeah, it's easy. Get max magic, although it'll take time. :S I wish ZERO could do multiple damages as well. I mean, his move takes an ass long time and it should be five hits. That would've been better.

If memory serves me correct. I know for a FACT that there are two Xs in the command sequence.

Indeed.

LOL! Yeah, I did. She was the weakest of my party at one point, and I put the matiria that gives the user extra XP after each battle on her, and just decided to keep it on here. Well, she's the first out of my 30 odd gamefiles of FFVII. lol :D

Heh, the EXP materia. Such a good thing to use. Such a thing to help me own Emerald. :)

Indeed. And don't forget to scratch the white chocobo behind it's ears to get the Contain matiria, it's one of the most powerful magics [ besides the summoning ones ] in the entire game. And I just hate having to fight Ultima Weapon there. X( He's tough with only a party of Cid, Cait Sith, and Barret at levels 28, 34, and 32. :'/

I did that. I made sure I got everything useful before getting to the earthquake part. Oh, I managed to just get through the Lifestream part and everything is now back to normal. I think I'll be Chocobo breeding before I do anything else in the game. I feel that's the best thing to do since I could get KOTR and own bosses with around level 40 characters. Yes, my character's levels are quite low since it should be around level 50 by now. I guess those fast Limit Break gains helped me. :D

******************************END OF SPOILER************************

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 11:59:22

At 4/10/05 02:16 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: To me, I've mainly concentrated on what I've done on my game and looking at responses from my post. I think it's mainly what people have done on a FF game recently. So nothing much has happened in this club. You might now know about the spoiler warnings in this thread now.

Dang thats not good for me lol, I haven't played one if a bit =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 14:14:48

At 4/11/05 01:50 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Well you should, it can make or break the outcome of a battle you know. And yes, you should care about Cosmo Memory, to get it, you also get the key to getting Vincent in your party, and the Odin summon matiria. Not to mention fighting the monster of half magic, half physical attack. Attack the magic side physically, and the physical side magically. :)

*Sighs* I know I SHOULD, but I dont :D. I've already beaten all bosses that require true effort. And yes, I know about the other perks in The Shinra Mansion. The whole reason I BEAT the Lost Number boss is to get Vincent. I just found the cosmo memory as a bonus, and Odin is nice too. And now, time for a math lesson. 9,999 x 4 x 3=120888 damage. That means I do that much damage per turn. So no, I dont care about how much damage I do because the only non-boss enemy that can survive a single turn is-nothing. :P The thing is that I have 4xcut on every person, even those outside my party. And all are at lv. 99. So I pwn. Everything. Once you put 999 hours into the game clock, I shall give you a make up kiss. :P and I reiterate :P. Go to the meteor crater, and fight some movers. They give ya 1000 ap per kill. Just in case you ever need to master a materia fast. And now, for my 21 :P salute.
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:16:13

on ffx. Well if u did not no i need help on that master Symore guy that whants to marry Yuna. I can get to where he tells that big thing to fight me. and i get past him and he douse that multi thing with his fire ect. sorry if u cant understand my typing and for the spelling

"People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die."-Plato

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:19:31

At 4/11/05 03:16 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: on ffx. Well if u did not no i need help on that master Symore guy that whants to marry Yuna. I can get to where he tells that big thing to fight me. and i get past him and he douse that multi thing with his fire ect. sorry if u cant understand my typing and for the spelling

Are you talking about Anima there? It will be hard trying to beat both of them. Try getting your characters to overdrives, train them and maybe that will help you to beat Anima.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:21:20

At 4/11/05 03:16 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: on ffx. Well if u did not no i need help on that master Symore guy that whants to marry Yuna. I can get to where he tells that big thing to fight me. and i get past him and he douse that multi thing with his fire ect. sorry if u cant understand my typing and for the spelling

I already answered that.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:22:09

ya i get past him its after

"People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die."-Plato

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:24:54

At 4/11/05 03:22 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: ya i get past him its after

sorry i did not see it ok thanks

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:25:31

Yeah, Seymour is a tough one if you don't know how to fight him. Before you get him to low health, I recommend you have Yuna cast Reflect on at least one person. He might get rid of it, also. Make sure you have a Mega Phoenix at the ready and then assault him again.

There you go, wolfman. If you mean something else please be more specific.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:27:08

At 4/11/05 03:22 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: ya i get past him its after

**********sorta a spoiler***************
Well, which one is it? The Seymours have diff. names. Is it in Bevelle? Or on Mt. Gagazet? Or in Sin? tell us which one and we can help you.
**************end spoiler*************************

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:27:21

ok thanks for the help like i said befor i am sorry i just looked through and i sow ur post sorry about that

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:28:45

At 4/11/05 11:50 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:

Yeah, it's easy. Get max magic, although it'll take time. :S I wish ZERO could do multiple damages as well. I mean, his move takes an ass long time and it should be five hits. That would've been better.

I know. Well, just imagine fighting Ruby Weapon, and having Quad Magic attached to it. :/ I forgot I had that once, but it did some decent damage. Too bad you can't Quad Magic K.O.T.R. though, only can twice summon that one, then mimic, and megaelixer. :/

Heh, the EXP materia. Such a good thing to use. Such a thing to help me own Emerald. :)

Indeed. I had that on all my characters in that battle, all at level 45 in one game, and went up 3-5 levels[varing to character]. :O

I did that. I made sure I got everything useful before getting to the earthquake part. Oh, I managed to just get through the Lifestream part and everything is now back to normal. I think I'll be Chocobo breeding before I do anything else in the game. I feel that's the best thing to do since I could get KOTR and own bosses with around level 40 characters. Yes, my character's levels are quite low since it should be around level 50 by now. I guess those fast Limit Break gains helped me. :D

Good. My sister forgot to get it, and she about flipped out. :X I just hate that part of the game though, so tedious and boring IMO. And yeah, getting K.O.T.R. now would be a good idea if you were to choose to fight Emerald Weapon. Don't forget to race them too, it will kill the down time between breeding.

At 4/11/05 02:14 PM, The_Redanglebenji wrote: Go to the meteor crater, and fight some movers. They give ya 1000 ap per kill. Just in case you ever need to master a materia fast. And now, for my 21 :P salute.
P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I can assure you I've spent over 20,000 hours on that game alone, different game packs, but for the most part, my main. And movers fail in comparison to Magic Pots. They give you more AP and XP. Just do the duplication trick with the w-item matiria to get 99 + elixers, and give them one when they ask, Flash them, and you get a ton of XP and AP.

21? lol

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:30:52

At 4/11/05 03:27 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: ok thanks for the help like i said befor i am sorry i just looked through and i sow ur post sorry about that

It's perfectly fine, my good man.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:32:18

God damn it, I hate it when new pages spawn and I don't see them.
At 4/11/05 03:16 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: on ffx.

Okay, which of his forms is it? The first, second, thrid, or fourth? And I do belive you mean flare. When he casts that, he's almost dead. Just heal all your party members, cast shell, protect, and then reflect on them, that will help you out alot.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:47:30

At 4/11/05 03:32 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Okay, which of his forms is it? The first, second, thrid, or fourth? And I do belive you mean flare. When he casts that, he's almost dead. Just heal all your party members, cast shell, protect, and then reflect on them, that will help you out alot.

He was talking about the first, and I'm pretty sure I gave him help.
Or maybe I didn't. I'm confused! :P

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 15:49:10

******************************FFVII SPOILER************************

At 4/11/05 03:28 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I know. Well, just imagine fighting Ruby Weapon, and having Quad Magic attached to it. :/ I forgot I had that once, but it did some decent damage. Too bad you can't Quad Magic K.O.T.R. though, only can twice summon that one, then mimic, and megaelixer. :/

Yeah, but it's quicker using Ultima. :|

Good. My sister forgot to get it, and she about flipped out. :X I just hate that part of the game though, so tedious and boring IMO. And yeah, getting K.O.T.R. now would be a good idea if you were to choose to fight Emerald Weapon. Don't forget to race them too, it will kill the down time between breeding.

I know. Well, I'm through the shit, so I should be grateful. And I'll fight Emerald Weapon on Disc 3. Disc 2 is too early IMO.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 16:19:49

yo do any of u guys no wich ff had the weponds couse i wanna buy it

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 16:21:56

At 4/11/05 04:19 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: yo do any of u guys no wich ff had the weponds couse i wanna buy it

All Final Fantasies have weapons.. Be more specific please?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 16:23:33

omm sorry its ben a long time sence i seen it i think the one with cloud on the cover

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 17:02:52

At 4/11/05 04:23 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: omm sorry its ben a long time sence i seen it i think the one with cloud on the cover

o sorry i no what u ment like the one were u ride to chokabo around and a ship and u see these big weponds i think there called and u fight a fire,ground,air and a warter one dose that make better to under stand

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 17:16:35

Hola FFC. Long time no see. Ive been dead or something. I dont know just havent been to ng lately and this club is hard to keep up with so im starting over.

Well as always when i get home from school i go and read 8-bit Theater just cause its fucking hilarious. I see a very interesting link there. It's about the video game systems and it has to do with ff6. All it is it replaces characters with systems and they try to take down the evil psp which is considered an abomination of the video game systems. Click here if you want to see it. It really is worth watching.

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 22:21:51

At 4/11/05 04:19 PM, wolfman1289 wrote:
yo do any of u guys no wich ff had the weponds couse i wanna buy it

I think he is talking about the monsters. In that case ff7 and ff8, ff 10 and ffx2 if im not mistaken. If it's the one where the girl dies then its 7. If its the one with the sorceress then its 8 and if its the one with the preps its 10

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-11 22:54:01

thanks man

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-12 07:55:07

At 4/11/05 05:02 PM, wolfman1289 wrote:
At 4/11/05 04:23 PM, wolfman1289 wrote: omm sorry its ben a long time sence i seen it i think the one with cloud on the cover
o sorry i no what u ment like the one were u ride to chokabo around and a ship and u see these big weponds i think there called and u fight a fire,ground,air and a warter one dose that make better to under stand

Well, I can't really understand everything you're trying to get across but from what I can see, you've explained things that happens in every Final Fantasy.

I'm too damn lazy to make a decent sig right now.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-04-12 11:01:27

Well, I didn't do much. I kept on fighting against the worm in the Mideel Beach to gain gil, so I can exchange the gil for GP and get the Gil Plus materia. I'll need a shit load of money to get Sylkis Greens. Maybe once I get a Master All materia, I'll sell it to get more money. I think Sylkis greens only will be the best fior my chocobos. I heard a gold chocobo can exceed the 999 Stamina limit. O_o

*************************END OF SPOILER*************************