00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sub9955 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

959,597 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-07 19:24:35

At 10/7/04 03:13 PM, dsmking wrote: Dont do a ranking thats just fucking lame. I for one wont take it.

Well the rest of us will. So that leaves u at last place.

At 10/7/04 04:50 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: I don't think I can do that. I eman, mojimbo is leader, ghaleon takes over whenever he can't be here, I'm just someone who joined on page 3.

Page 3 out of 500+ pages!
Even if u don't have the authority to kick someone out, u could always ask Mojimbo to, and if u have resons to back u up, then I'm pretty sure he'll take ur side over that of a newcomer.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-07 20:57:17

Im sorry i just dont like ranking systems. The only club im in like that is the mac only two rankings and they dont get changed at all. Cause when you give out ranks it cheapens the club in my opinion. Ill do it if i really have to though but im going to try not to

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-07 21:25:37

I don't see how ranking cheapen the club. And don't worry about doing it, they won't be finished any time soon ^_^

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-07 23:00:42

At 10/7/04 08:57 PM, dsmking wrote: Im sorry i just dont like ranking systems. The only club im in like that is the mac only two rankings and they dont get changed at all. Cause when you give out ranks it cheapens the club in my opinion. Ill do it if i really have to though but im going to try not to

Well just take the test for fun. I for one arent going to look down on someone if they have a lower rank than me and I wont look up to anyone if they have a higher one.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 19:24:28

I won't look up at people but I definetly will look down ^_^
j/k

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 20:56:09

At 10/8/04 07:24 PM, RavenGage wrote: I won't look up at people but I definetly will look down ^_^
j/k

Oh, this requires some intimidation. (Intimidate) *Rahr*

Allso, I have with me, yet agean, my FFX guide, so just ask me anything.

P.S. Wakka still sucks in my books.

Final Fantasy Club

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 21:03:24

At 10/8/04 08:56 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: P.S. Wakka still sucks in my books.

There will come a time in your life, when you will love him!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 21:08:31

I just dont want to take it. i dont care how i score i just really dont care for test at all

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 21:08:52

At 10/8/04 09:03 PM, Mojimbo wrote:

I mean I love the way he talks but, his overdrive sucks. Him and Rikku, they aren't to good for me. I do realize that you need them to beat the underwater dude in the battle arena. I will master this game sooner or later, I don't call myself 'master' for nothing you know. :)

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 21:42:44

At 10/8/04 09:08 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/8/04 09:03 PM, Mojimbo wrote:
I mean I love the way he talks but, his overdrive sucks. Him and Rikku, they aren't to good for me. I do realize that you need them to beat the underwater dude in the battle arena. I will master this game sooner or later, I don't call myself 'master' for nothing you know. :)

Speakiong of Wakka, how did the heck those blitzball players BREATHE in that sphere of water?! also, don't they need gas tanks etc to breathe and fight monsters underwater? the water in FFX seems to have gas properties in it or ppl in FFX have lungs and GILLS!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 21:45:44

At 10/8/04 09:42 PM, Gregosan wrote: Speakiong of Wakka, how did the heck those blitzball players BREATHE in that sphere of water?! also, don't they need gas tanks etc to breathe and fight monsters underwater? the water in FFX seems to have gas properties in it or ppl in FFX have lungs and GILLS!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but it's magic.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 22:55:28

At 10/8/04 09:42 PM, Gregosan wrote: Speakiong of Wakka, how did the heck those blitzball players BREATHE in that sphere of water?! also, don't they need gas tanks etc to breathe and fight monsters underwater? the water in FFX seems to have gas properties in it or ppl in FFX have lungs and GILLS!

One of the first things it mentions in the game is that blitzball players train themselves to hold their breath for so long that they can sleep underwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:09:37

At 10/8/04 10:55 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
One of the first things it mentions in the game is that blitzball players train themselves to hold their breath for so long that they can sleep underwater.

really? which part of the game? who said that?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:11:51

At 10/8/04 11:09 PM, Gregosan wrote: really? which part of the game? who said that?

Wakka said is when Tidus first meets him. I barely played that damn game and I still remember that.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:14:59

At 10/8/04 09:08 PM, dsmking wrote: I just dont want to take it. i dont care how i score i just really dont care for test at all

I'm hearing a lot of talk about quizes. Is the FF quiz running now?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:17:36

At 10/8/04 11:14 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/8/04 09:08 PM, dsmking wrote: I just dont want to take it. i dont care how i score i just really dont care for test at all
I'm hearing a lot of talk about quizes. Is the FF quiz running now?

*slams head on desk* NO GODFUCKING DAMNIT, THE TESTS ARE NOT FUCKING UP YET! THEY'VE BEEN IN THE FUCKING PLANNING STAGES FOR A GODDAMN YEAR ALREADY! Now can we please shut the fuck up about them?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:21:06

At 10/8/04 11:17 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 10/8/04 11:14 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
*slams head on desk* NO GODFUCKING DAMNIT, THE TESTS ARE NOT FUCKING UP YET! THEY'VE BEEN IN THE FUCKING PLANNING STAGES FOR A GODDAMN YEAR ALREADY! Now can we please shut the fuck up about them?

*Cries* You could have just said 'no.' I'm sure you get questions like mine all the time, but you can be a bit more calm can't you?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:22:13

At 10/8/04 11:21 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: *Cries* You could have just said 'no.' I'm sure you get questions like mine all the time, but you can be a bit more calm can't you?

Well if you'd bother to go read not even a page back, you'd see I already said that. You're the idiot who doesn't go read things.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:26:58

At 10/8/04 11:22 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Well if you'd bother to go read not even a page back, you'd see I already said that. You're the idiot who doesn't go read things.

I won't argue with you, I appologize. I havn't been my self these past few days.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:27:31

At 10/8/04 11:11 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 10/8/04 11:09 PM, Gregosan wrote: really? which part of the game? who said that?
Wakka said is when Tidus first meets him. I barely played that damn game and I still remember that.

o really? well, it seems i forgot that already. I last played that game 2 years ago.

what about the Celcius that the Gullwings ride on. so far Square-Enix didn't mention about that craft's technology.

Discuss

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-08 23:30:54

At 10/8/04 11:27 PM, Gregosan wrote: what about the Celcius that the Gullwings ride on. so far Square-Enix didn't mention about that craft's technology.

Discuss

The entiery of FFX-2 was a flop, but this didn't stop me from purchasing the game. Alot of stuff in that game goes un accountable. More or less, it was a very poor story line and even poorer sence of judgement. It was way to fucking girly for my tastes.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:15:11

At 10/8/04 11:30 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: It was way to fucking girly for my tastes.

Not to mention the lame ass music and pesonalites of Yuna and Rikku combined. I'm all for voice actors, but sometimes, characters just need to shut the fuck up, ya know.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:19:13

At 10/9/04 02:15 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Not to mention the lame ass music and pesonalites of Yuna and Rikku combined. I'm all for voice actors, but sometimes, characters just need to shut the fuck up, ya know.

Yah, I didn't understand why Rikku wanted to kick some monsters in their spleen. Yunas and Rikku's goofy personalities only made me like Paines kick ass personality more.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:29:39

At 10/9/04 02:19 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Yah, I didn't understand why Rikku wanted to kick some monsters in their spleen. Yunas and Rikku's goofy personalities only made me like Paines kick ass personality more.

Do monsters even have spleens? Their only made up of pyryflies, so by logic they wouldn't. Yea, I preferd the quiet Yuna in FFX to the hyped up one in FFX-2. And du'h, everyone knows that Paine was the dominatrix of the 3. Shes so awsome, esp her samurai dressshpere.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:30:03

At 10/8/04 11:27 PM, Gregosan wrote:
o really? well, it seems i forgot that already. I last played that game 2 years ago.

what about the Celcius that the Gullwings ride on. so far Square-Enix didn't mention about that craft's technology.

Discuss

i'm talkign about the Celcius...not the girls!!! the girls definatly suck but now i'm talking about the tech!!!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:35:10

At 10/9/04 02:30 AM, Gregosan wrote: i'm talkign about the Celcius...not the girls!!! the girls definatly suck but now i'm talking about the tech!!!

And they said that the game didn't explain it, and went on to about how much it sucks. lets conversations run their course, if people said the can't answer and start up about something else, don't try to force them to answer. Fuckhead.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:43:32

close, actuly, one of the besaid arochs(somthing like that...) said it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:45:08

At 10/9/04 02:43 AM, Kitsune-Majin- wrote: close, actuly, one of the besaid arochs(somthing like that...) said it.

Eh, Wonko was close enoughf to get the point across. On another note, Has anyone ever been able to learn the 'Zodiac' summon in FFTactics (ps1 version).

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:47:25

At 10/8/04 11:27 PM, Gregosan wrote:

Discuss

it's the same like cid's airship.
that's about it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-10-09 02:51:46

At 10/9/04 02:29 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Do monsters even have spleens? Their only made up of pyryflies, so by logic they wouldn't.

(tripple post, sorry)

evrything living(and dead >.>) is made out of pyerflies, humans, guados, al bheds, ronsos, monsters...

and that is what is strange with FFX-2, i found a Defender X(ore Z) in kilika, and that thing DIED! is it not a machine?!