00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-Zero Hero

5,509 Views | 93 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 21:40:31

At 3/24/06 09:28 PM, Dj-Kirizzle wrote: *jumps on the bandwagon since he's so damn good at it*

Hah well I fived all of LJ's tracks also! That and I fived you entire page, MrMaestro, several months ago.

hawt dawg!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 22:47:18

Well then, the following persons have been given their booster shots:

-API-
MrMaestro
-ZENON-
TJA
Anima_Theory
Khuskan
mhb
Dj-Kirizzle
attemptedperfection
XGM-Zeth
Suudsu
and PiePie

Erkie - I know you said not to, but I think I accidentaly might have voted on all of your stuff already so... whoops!

Think of it as a pickaxe innoculation - it may not prevent it from happening, but it might help a little ;)

At 3/24/06 06:40 PM, MrMaestro wrote: beacuse this thread will probably get locked when Denvish finds it :(

That may be - who knows, but I don't believe I've broken any rules, I did listen to bits of most of all of your songs and I really do think that many of them were definitely 5 worthy - even the ones that weren't fantastic were still pretty decent and deserved a boost... And besides, I voted 5 on all of Denvish's tracks too :P

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 22:51:40

At 3/24/06 10:47 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Well then, the following persons have been given their booster shots:

-API-
MrMaestro
-ZENON-
TJA
Anima_Theory
Khuskan
mhb
Dj-Kirizzle
attemptedperfection
XGM-Zeth
Suudsu
and PiePie

Erkie - I know you said not to, but I think I accidentaly might have voted on all of your stuff already so... whoops!

Think of it as a pickaxe innoculation - it may not prevent it from happening, but it might help a little ;)

At 3/24/06 06:40 PM, MrMaestro wrote: beacuse this thread will probably get locked when Denvish finds it :(
That may be - who knows, but I don't believe I've broken any rules, I did listen to bits of most of all of your songs and I really do think that many of them were definitely 5 worthy - even the ones that weren't fantastic were still pretty decent and deserved a boost... And besides, I voted 5 on all of Denvish's tracks too :P

Haha! I know that when you get a group of people together to vote five on eachother's stuff they get in trouble, but you are right- I think most of the songs written by the regulars need a boosting. There are a lot of people here that I think should get more recognization, and unfortunately the only real way is to get songs to the top of the charts.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 23:02:45

¡muchos gracias!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 23:12:24

At 3/24/06 04:01 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Post a single paragraph explaining why I should vote 5 on all of your submissions.

If I like what you write, then I just might. I make no promises at all.

This is just a small gesture to help balance out the effects of random pickaxers.

Eh... I have every single STD and I will die in 3 days.

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-24 23:13:47

At 3/24/06 11:12 PM, Dj-Immune wrote: Eh... I have every single STD and I will die in 3 days.

YAAAAYYY
Oh wait.
Thats bad.

right?

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 00:26:15

At 3/24/06 10:51 PM, MrMaestro wrote: Haha! I know that when you get a group of people together to vote five
on eachother's stuff they get in trouble

That was never really the motivation though - I never asked for anything in return - if any of you vote on any of my stuff then that's great - but nobody has to feel obligated - I'm just trying to score a few popularity points by making a nice gesture.

And to your other point, there are a lot of regulars here that really try to contribute to the AP, many of us really want to help NG by offering music for the Flash artists and so many of us get nothing but crap in return - I really do think that some of the regulars here are more well known in the AP and are unfairly targeted by alot of random people which just sucks considering that most of you really do seem to care about your music.

Anyone who posted and got a few 5's - you're the lucky ones for now.

This deal expired at midnight (about 20 minutes ago).

Regardless of if it's alright or not, I will continue to randomly pop in on various peoples submission pages for the purpose of uprating all of their tracks but for now consider this offer closed.

it was fun and I hope that you all continue to create and submit more of the fantastic work that I heard from each of you.

You are all very talented, some in certain areas and some in others - a few of you have the potential to make a decent dent in the industry if you choose to pursue a career in music composition or sound design/engineering.

I'm outta here for now - until next time!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 04:15:12

hmm, i realli dont mind much of a low voter :S but please, for the love of music creating, leave a constructive comment ~_~

so will u give sum comments instead of 5's on me? *hopeful doggy eyes* meow?

tnx, if u dont, well, listen anyway :p

cheeriosxo~

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 05:03:01

You sir are by far the most effeminate male I've ever came across, and Chronamut is the audio fag.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 05:12:33

hahaha, a comment is better then nothin XD

so, i thank thee X] (always a bright side to things, no?)

cheers~!

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 07:06:13

This thread really represents everything that's wrong with the audio portal. Ganging up to vote 5 on each others stuff... are we really just as bad as the 0 voters?

HELL YEAH!!!! Now everybody five my shit! XD

Wanna hear some fuckin fast guitar playing? CLICK HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 07:28:26

I should be fivened because if you don't then i'll turn into a giant turtle and eat your heads. Or maybe i wont........ YOU MAY NEVER KNOW! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 08:45:14

Dude, LJC, I love you and I want to bear your children.
You 5-bied me without me posting in this topic. I'm off to return the favor and I'll take the other people in this topic too. Zero voters can go back to slitting their wrists like before they discovered this candy of life!

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 08:47:35

At 3/24/06 10:47 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Well then, the following persons have been given their booster shots:
and PiePie

excellent top of the charts here I COME!

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 08:49:08

At 3/25/06 08:47 AM, PiePie wrote:
and PiePie
excellent top of the charts here I COME!

and I can bring pie to the top!

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 10:36:39

you know, there are also several underdog composers that should be getting fived as well. I also personally feel that by doing something like this, we are widening the gap between the underdogs, even furthar reducing their chances for recognition.

I think we should find lesser known people, and 5-by their stuff.

For example MrDrunk is fast becoming a regular, and for some reason there are always 1 or 2 0's being slapped onto every one of his songs.

(fyi, It takes 4 5's to counter one 0, if you had an average of 4 to begin with)

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 10:38:44

At 3/25/06 10:36 AM, MaestroSorrow wrote: you know, there are also several underdog composers that should be getting fived as well. I also personally feel that by doing something like this, we are widening the gap between the underdogs, even furthar reducing their chances for recognition.

For example MrDrunk is fast becoming a regular, and for some reason there are always 1 or 2 0's being slapped onto every one of his songs.

(fyi, It takes 4 5's to counter one 0, if you had an average of 4 to begin with)

MaestroSorrow's Fact of the day: It takes 4 5's to counter one 0, if you had an average of 4 to begin with!

This message brought to you by the letter Z.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 10:44:27

At 3/25/06 10:38 AM, MrMaestro wrote: MaestroSorrow's Fact of the day: It takes 4 5's to counter one 0, if you had an average of 4 to begin with!

This message brought to you by the letter Z.

MaestroSorrow's Fact of the week.

<3, brought to you by the letter V.

LoneInstrumentalist is also a really talented composer who gets beat up far too much.

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 10:47:40

At 3/25/06 10:44 AM, MaestroSorrow wrote: LoneInstrumentalist is also a really talented composer who gets beat up far too much.

I'll check him out once I go finalize a performace booking :)

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 11:23:26

i've just gotta thank LJC for 5ing me up earlier on the week, n i dint even make a paragraph.

U my man, are a legend, a name that will go down in history and be passed down to our children's children as the man who 5'd the good fight man.

I doth my cap to u.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 11:57:16

*likes to doth caps*

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 13:39:18

Looks like i havent been to the BBS for too long :)

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 15:32:59

At 3/25/06 10:38 AM, MrMaestro wrote: This message brought to you by the letter Z.

Dammit, you guys keep getting my hopes up by making me think your talking about me by saying 'zero' or 'Z'.

:(

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-25 15:40:39

how do you think I feel??
*looks around paranoid-ish-ly at all the 'AP's..."

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 18:51:15

Because, LJ, I died in your arms tonight...and it's bad luck to deny a dying man his last wish.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 19:00:03

At 3/25/06 10:36 AM, MaestroSorrow wrote: you know, there are also several underdog composers that should be getting fived as well. I also personally feel that by doing something like this, we are widening the gap between the underdogs, even furthar reducing their chances for recognition.

The guy has a point!
Let's link this topic directly to Audio Reviews.
Or something.

And make sure you're entirely, genuinely naked while 5-bying.

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 19:02:15

At 3/26/06 06:51 PM, LaymanLove wrote: Because, LJ, I died in your arms tonight...and it's bad luck to deny a dying man his last wish.

damnit I have to go dust my keybaord brb.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 19:37:32

At 3/26/06 07:00 PM, WinTang wrote: The guy has a point!
Let's link this topic directly to Audio Reviews.
Or something.

And make sure you're entirely, genuinely naked while 5-bying.

I'd say lets make a "Underdog 5-by" thread, but we all know just how quickly Denvish would bitch slap us for doing that ;).

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 19:41:58

What's he gonna do? Ban us?

Yeah, probably.

Response to Anti-Zero Hero 2006-03-26 20:09:25

At 3/26/06 07:41 PM, WinTang wrote: What's he gonna do? Ban us?

Yeah, probably.

:(

BBS Signature