00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

idea 2006-01-25 19:54:03

i just had an idea. why not make it so the "audio advert" thread is stuck at the top of this page, and no matter how many new topics are started after it it cant go down. also, why not add the glowing green symbol next to it to make it more noticable? just trying to contribute to the ap clean up...

Response to idea 2006-01-25 20:02:16

At 1/25/06 07:54 PM, NGSteve wrote: i just had an idea. why not make it so the "audio advert" thread is stuck at the top of this page, and no matter how many new topics are started after it it cant go down. also, why not add the glowing green symbol next to it to make it more noticable? just trying to contribute to the ap clean up...

One knows this would be an awesome idea, and if Denvish could sticky it, he would have. But... I doubt he can... so... Meh.

Response to idea 2006-01-25 21:44:10

Theres a thread somewhere for NG improvement (no time to search for it...) or you COULD simply e-mail Denvish (i dont dare mentioning the admins anymore :S) but i reckon the best way is to go looking for that thread.
Anyone. link it?

Wakka wakka

Response to idea 2006-01-26 01:51:12

Ideas for Newground's Evolution.

Someone did ask why it hadn't been stickied, I think it had something to do with the fact that it was too much incoming traffic, and that it was too short to be stickied, but that was a while back.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature