wismty
wismty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-01 03:22:30 Reply

At 1/31/09 06:41 AM, Bahamut wrote:
If any users in front or behind you have gained 260 EXP or less, they've definitely missed a deposit since the last update.

67 wismty 21,825 45 260 0

Apparently I missed a deposit!? What the... how the... I... I... grr, wow.
/me goes wild for a bit.
So sluggish from my part, I hadn't missed a deposit since the day they took the site down for the redesign. :/

Oh well, not too important I guess... Thanks for the update Bahamut

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-01 06:03:38 Reply

At 2/1/09 03:22 AM, wismty wrote: Apparently I missed a deposit!? What the... how the... I... I... grr, wow.
/me goes wild for a bit.
So sluggish from my part, I hadn't missed a deposit since the day they took the site down for the redesign. :/

it gets easier each time it happens. maybe you should let a few slip by so it doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. ; P

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-01 15:27:22 Reply

Thanks for the update, Bahamut!

Looks like I'm going to be climbing up a few ranks within the month. So much so that I might even be able to enter the top 200 and start harping on about the quest for the top 150 :) That and my ongoing goal for the top 50!

At 1/31/09 06:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: 192 Kronno..... 17,610 | 40 | 000 | -13
195 thebigx.... 17,550 | 40 | 000 | -11
198 M-A-R-C-U-S 17,500 | 40 | 010 | -8
200 ViperMask.. 17,495 | 40 | 000 | -11
201 Quadraton.. 17,470 | 40 | 000 | -9
205 FREELENS... 17,385 | 40 | 200 | -1
206 UND........ 17,382 | 40 | 000 | -8
207 blobglob... 17,360 | 40 | 000 | -8
208 Coop83..... 17,360 | 40 | 280 | +2

So, this is going to be an interesting month, where I should already be thanking blobglob - since I actually passed him this morning.

Thanks to joeartguy and RandomFreak - I've passed you guys and have moved onto my next challenge

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
deckheadtottie
deckheadtottie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Programmer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-05 17:01:45 Reply

*Blows own trumpet*

Top 200 EXP, baby!

Thanks to Coop for reminding me, as I <strike>stopped caring</strike> forgot. Nah, just kidding, I've been getting just a little bit excited about the prospects of this top two hundred...ness for a while. I would also like to thank the person who deposits for me (he's a stud), because, really, this is his achievement. I actually haven't deposited in years.

Enjoy staring at my hairy arse, Coop. You're going to be behind me for A LONG TIME. :P

#coys

BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-05 17:12:39 Reply

At 1/31/09 06:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: EXP update #9 is now available!

Thank you once again.

I jumped up 31 spots and I hope to have a similar move every month for quite some time :). I would be very happy to gain one spot per day!

Next Update: 27th February/1st March 2009

I am looking forward to it.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 04:12:14 Reply

At 2/5/09 05:01 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: *Blows own trumpet*

Top 200 EXP, baby!

Congratulations. You know where the Levelup! Lounge is ;)

Thanks to Coop for reminding me, as I <strike>stopped caring</strike> forgot. Nah, just kidding, I've been getting just a little bit excited about the prospects of this top two hundred...ness for a while. I would also like to thank the person who deposits for me (he's a stud), because, really, this is his achievement. I actually haven't deposited in years.

Takes away from the achievement somewhat, as I have little respect for the individual in question.

Enjoy staring at my hairy arse, Coop. You're going to be behind me for A LONG TIME. :P

I'm still waiting for Bezman's game / thread / website of the who's arse competition.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 10:18:29 Reply

Just passing through and I thought I'd check to see if I was still on this list. It appears I 'm still there, awesome.

Lots and lots of new names I have never seen before. Grats and commiserations to whomever deserves it.

zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 11:14:08 Reply

At 2/5/09 05:01 PM, deckheadtottie wrote:

:I would also like to thank the person who deposits for me (he's a stud), because, really, this is his achievement. I actually haven't deposited in years.

I guess I fail to see how having someone else deposit for you for a period of multiple years is a personal achievement. To each his own I guess.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 15:33:08 Reply

At 2/6/09 10:18 AM, Slightly-Crazy-Dude wrote: Just passing through and I thought I'd check to see if I was still on this list. It appears I 'm still there, awesome.

Wow, two of the old guard from the Very English Post showing up within days of each other. Sweet.

A shame that you fell behind with the experience count, but I still have to chase you down for posts. You'll have to come down for the next meetup.

At 2/6/09 11:14 AM, zimzap wrote: I guess I fail to see how having someone else deposit for you for a period of multiple years is a personal achievement. To each his own I guess.

I'm sitting on the fence with regards to this one - I know that I've had people deposit for me in the past and I still seek congratulations for the milestones. Maybe one day I will catch these people ahead of me.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
deckheadtottie
deckheadtottie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 59
Programmer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 16:02:04 Reply

At 2/6/09 11:14 AM, zimzap wrote: I guess I fail to see how having someone else deposit for you for a period of multiple years is a personal achievement. To each his own I guess.

How ridiculous is it that you take this so seriously. These stats are completely worthless (sorry to offend, but it's true) and I genuinely could not care less if you think I should be congratulated or not. Sure it's a bit of fun, but when it comes to making stupid personal jabs, it's clearly taking over your life.

Never. And I mean NEVER, would I consider this a "personal achievement", that includes whether I deposited for myself or not. Rest assured, "Top 200 EXP on some Internet website" will not be going on my CV.

Unbelievable.

#coys

BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-06 16:55:39 Reply

At 2/6/09 04:02 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: How ridiculous is it that you take this so seriously.

Ha, I got a nice laugh at that one. I find it pretty pathetic that you took the time to respond. Clearly I've struck a nerve.

BBS Signature
FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-08 06:03:06 Reply

At 2/6/09 04:55 PM, zimzap wrote:
At 2/6/09 04:02 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: How ridiculous is it that you take this so seriously.
Ha, I got a nice laugh at that one. I find it pretty pathetic that you took the time to respond. Clearly I've struck a nerve.

I don't know about deck but sir you have struck all of my nerves and I would like an apology

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-08 06:29:01 Reply

Oh hey, I'm actually on the list. Granted it's near the very bottom, but already I've moved up 7 spots since the update. Movin' on up indeed.

At 2/1/09 06:03 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: it gets easier each time it happens. maybe you should let a few slip by so it doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. ; P

And by a few you mean about a years worth. C'mon people, what harm would taking a long break off NG do? You can fulfill your dreams in life and just think, all that's holding you down is having to be near a computer everyday to deposit experience points. Really now, what is the harm ;)

not coercion

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-08 08:48:43 Reply

At 2/6/09 04:55 PM, zimzap wrote: Ha, I got a nice laugh at that one. I find it pretty pathetic that you took the time to respond. Clearly I've struck a nerve.

Chill, man. We're all friends here. No need for teh hostilities.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-10 07:34:40 Reply

Damn, I can't believe how long I left the unreplied posts to wait. Oh well, they're done now and that's all that matters.

At 1/19/09 04:33 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Man, I hadn't replied in here for much longer than in some other threads. Damned partial catchups... catching up with me. #;-}>

And for being absent here for 3 months, you are punished by posting in the 37th page. Wow, a few Wi/Ht? threads are on page 37 right now. :o

At 10/15/08 05:57 PM, Bahamut wrote: You pass Shrapnel then? :o Wow.
Epic.

Indeed.

And you pass humantarget then? Wow, kinda funny to think he used to be #1 in EXP and has stopped depositing for over a year now. Ah yes, back in 2004 - 2006, he was on top of the spot. I know you know this shit, but I just wanted to look back.
Epicer.

Of course, I still remember the days when he was #1, and now he's almost out of the top 20.

DRAGGIN'Y BASTICH!
Is this some Star Wars accent?
LOL! No, I have no idea what it was supposed to be. When I say bastich, I always have in mind a vague Scottishness to it, but looking at the above insanity I all-capped at you, I think any drunken bastard from any nation on Earth would work. #;-}>

And if you'd like to see it, go dish out some cash and go buy the stinkin' game, ya cheap bastich'.
</Oddworld reference>

Fuck catfights, human/dragonfights sounds more epic.
But not as SEXY. You're missing the important part here.

Sexiness doesn't determine epicness.

I mean, being stuck that rank for three weeks isn't good. Of course, you rank up even less often now, but it's more reasonable for you. When I enter the top 200, I'll then start accepting myself being stuck at certain ranks for at least 2 weeks.
But at least you're moving again upwards, right?

Yes, I'm going up the ranks nicely right now. Infact, I shall be passing KWAS tomorrow and hopefully the depositers with equal amount of EXP as me will miss another deposit or two. ;)

I just may get to the top 50 much faster than I expected. I was hoping for by 2010, but at this rate, there may be more of 2009 left than elapsed when I hit it. O_o

I bet I'll be in the top 50 in 2015.

At 1/25/09 06:19 PM, reverend wrote: Just FYI. When I checking the list out and I noticed that Firehound was on it twice. No biggie, really.

I read this post ages ago, but thanks for pointing out the mistake. From time to time, there's likely to be mistakes like this, but I'd rather have someone on the list twice than not being there at all.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 02:39:35 Reply

At 1/31/09 06:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: Bravehost link

...Lycos shall be no more if my account is supposed to be cancelled on 15th February.

I noticed yesterday with the pentalist update... after checking it out from your post link but then seeing if my bookmark works (sadly, it's to the lycos one, which is from January) that your Lycos page is still available. Looks like they're a bit tardy with the 15feb deactivation business.

EXP update #9 is now available!

Thanks for updaaaaaate. 54 on that one, 53 literally one day later. slooow but sure.

At 1/25/09 09:10 PM, Toocool100 wrote: im just stopping by to say that gfox is the man

/edn

I just wanted to let everyone know that I hacked Toocool's account to post that message. :::nods:::

At 1/26/09 05:06 AM, FIGMENTUM wrote: passed bedn lewls. he joined this site almost two years before me and now he's eating my dust. guess jail time really catches up with you...

Oh SNAP.

(substitute "death" for "jail time" and ... idunno, livecorpse for Bedn, and... suddenly the joke's a lot less tasteful, but hey...)

At 2/6/09 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/5/09 05:01 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: Thanks to Coop for reminding me, as I <strike>stopped caring</strike> forgot. Nah, just kidding, I've been getting just a little bit excited about the prospects of this top two hundred...ness for a while. I would also like to thank the person who deposits for me (he's a stud), because, really, this is his achievement. I actually haven't deposited in years.
Takes away from the achievement somewhat, as I have little respect for the individual in question.

And who is this "individual" we're all beating around the bush regarding, anyway?

At 2/6/09 10:18 AM, Slightly-Crazy-Dude wrote: Just passing through and I thought I'd check to see if I was still on this list. It appears I 'm still there, awesome.
Lots and lots of new names I have never seen before. Grats and commiserations to whomever deserves it.

OGMZ, it's teh SCDs. Hallooooo.</pyro>

At 2/6/09 04:02 PM, deckheadtottie wrote:
How ridiculous is it that you take this so seriously. These stats are completely worthless (sorry to offend, but it's true) and I genuinely could not care less if you think I should be congratulated or not. Sure it's a bit of fun, but when it comes to making stupid personal jabs, it's clearly taking over your life.

Worth is in the eye of the beholder. To many, life is worthless. ... so? Anyway, I don't believe anyone on NG being a statwhore thinks you can cash in the stats later for cash, man. You're not going to offend anyone by pointing out the obvious about what the stats "mean" IRL.

Never. And I mean NEVER, would I consider this a "personal achievement", that includes whether I deposited for myself or not. Rest assured, "Top 200 EXP on some Internet website" will not be going on my CV.

Then what exactly does: "*Blows own trumpet* Top 200 EXP, baby!" mean?

You don't see it as an achievement, but you wanted to push it in Coop's face that your account-that-isn't-really-your-account-a nymore is "ahead" of his in a stat you don't care about? ... fascinating.

FREUDIAN ANALYSIS... STAT.

At 2/10/09 07:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: And for being absent here for 3 months, you are punished by posting in the 37th page. Wow, a few Wi/Ht? threads are on page 37 right now. :o

Yes... strange, isn't it, that I don't seem to care about page 37 on this one, yet care in another thread... quite... ARBITRARY, you might even say. #;-}>

And if you'd like to see it, go dish out some cash and go buy the stinkin' game, ya cheap bastich'.
</Oddworld reference>

I see.

Fuck catfights, human/dragonfights sounds more epic.
But not as SEXY. You're missing the important part here.

It depends.

Sounds like a plan.

PAGE 37... OVAH.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 03:33:45 Reply

At 2/20/09 02:39 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/6/09 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/5/09 05:01 PM, deckheadtottie wrote: Thanks to Coop for reminding me, as I <strike>stopped caring</strike> forgot. Nah, just kidding, I've been getting just a little bit excited about the prospects of this top two hundred...ness for a while. I would also like to thank the person who deposits for me (he's a stud), because, really, this is his achievement. I actually haven't deposited in years.
And who is this "individual" we're all beating around the bush regarding, anyway?

You might have heard of him. He's a little Hentai fan, called Afro_Stud. In my opinion, someone who can dedicate themselves to the Portal like that and can't even be arsed to check the forums is a prick. Just doesn't have the priorities right, that's all I'm saying.

PAGE 37... OVAH.

Page 38, commence!

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 04:46:59 Reply

At 2/20/09 03:33 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/6/09 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Takes away from the achievement somewhat, as I have little respect for the individual in question.
You might have heard of him. He's a little Hentai fan, called Afro_Stud. In my opinion, someone who can dedicate themselves to the Portal like that and can't even be arsed to check the forums is a prick. Just doesn't have the priorities right, that's all I'm saying.

Unless... they just don't enjoy the forums. I can kinda see how that might be possible. #;-}>

Now, you or Bahamut (or both) or whoever doesn't like that he won't respond to reviews like he used to even though he's spending all his time in the portal anyway... that's a more valid complaint, since reviews be in da portal and all, unlike dese posts and such and Iraq.

PAGE 37... OVAH.
Page 38, commence!

Most excellent.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 12:33:02 Reply

At 1/31/09 06:41 AM, Bahamut wrote: Bravehost link

...Lycos shall be no more if my account is supposed to be cancelled on 15th February.
I noticed yesterday with the pentalist update... after checking it out from your post link but then seeing if my bookmark works (sadly, it's to the lycos one, which is from January) that your Lycos page is still available. Looks like they're a bit tardy with the 15feb deactivation business.

Yeah, I should mentioned that they're keeping the sites up, but I'm not going to bother with them anymore, unless there's some people that can't get access to Bravehost at all.

At 1/25/09 09:10 PM, Toocool100 wrote: im just stopping by to say that gfox is the man

/edn
I just wanted to let everyone know that I hacked Toocool's account to post that message. :::nods:::

=O!!

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! Why couldn't it be Toohot100 instead?

At 2/10/09 07:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: And for being absent here for 3 months, you are punished by posting in the 37th page. Wow, a few Wi/Ht? threads are on page 37 right now. :o
Yes... strange, isn't it, that I don't seem to care about page 37 on this one, yet care in another thread... quite... ARBITRARY, you might even say. #;-}>

This is quite a shock.

</Oddworld reference>
I see.

Seriously, the 2D Oddworld games are fucking awesome! They're some of my all-time favourites for the PS1, platformer games, hell, games in general.

It depends.

Well, maybe if it's to do with dragons, but they're epic enough already.

Sounds like a plan.

Indeed, but by "Top 50 in 2015", I may not reach the top 50 until I'm level 60. ;_;

At 2/20/09 04:46 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/20/09 03:33 AM, Coop83 wrote: You might have heard of him. He's a little Hentai fan, called Afro_Stud. In my opinion, someone who can dedicate themselves to the Portal like that and can't even be arsed to check the forums is a prick. Just doesn't have the priorities right, that's all I'm saying.
Unless... they just don't enjoy the forums. I can kinda see how that might be possible. #;-}>

Fair enough if he doesn't like the forums, but seriously, he doesn't even go on deviantART anymore to see what myself and NewsReporter have said recently. Why's that you may ask? He claims to "not have time for it anymore" yet he has more than enough time to collect unnecessary amount of B/P and deposit for a ridiculous amount of alts.

Formerly Bahamut

zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 13:48:07 Reply

Woot, I just entered the top 900! At least I am still crawling upwards :)

BBS Signature
Evark
Evark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Musician
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-20 23:18:26 Reply

Man, I'm actually pretty excited about this month's passing prospects. A solid 5 spots EASY, two or three within the next day. Then there's another possible 6+ slots I COULD nab, depending on shaky depositor's habits.

Including: Brewed-Beaner. : o She was always in the top 20 when I was 'growing up' on NG. Now I, the lowly noob once lambasted in a review response as such, is passing said legend.

Today's deposit was weird, too. I swear I voted on two flash entries and suddenly my experience was deposited.

Quick question, because I never bothered to check RE: the pentalist. If I get to 20k experience, is that enough for a listing in and of itself? Or is it required that the 10k be in two seperate categories? Obviously, I'm pretty close on post-count (though honestly, with all the threads I've locked to later delete my post count is probably well over 15k in delete-land), but the concept piqued my curiosity the other day so I figured I'd ask here in the land of the experts.

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. You're still 'that noob' to me, in spirit, though. : b

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-02-21 05:46:07 Reply

At 2/20/09 04:46 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/20/09 03:33 AM, Coop83 wrote: You might have heard of him. He's a little Hentai fan, called Afro_Stud. In my opinion, someone who can dedicate themselves to the Portal like that and can't even be arsed to check the forums is a prick. Just doesn't have the priorities right, that's all I'm saying.

No, he had a hissy fit about the mods on the site over 2 years ago and left the place. Hence why I took over the responses list.

Now, you or Bahamut (or both) or whoever doesn't like that he won't respond to reviews like he used to even though he's spending all his time in the portal anyway... that's a more valid complaint, since reviews be in da portal and all, unlike dese posts and such and Iraq.

Yeah, he only responded to my reviews after I spent an age chasing him down to get it done. Still, I'm moving in the right direction with regards to that stat, so it's all good :)

PAGE 37... OVAH.
Page 38, commence!
Most excellent.

*air guitar*

At 2/20/09 11:18 PM, Evark wrote: Today's deposit was weird, too. I swear I voted on two flash entries and suddenly my experience was deposited.

To me, that sounds like a missed deposit - if you vote on 2 flash one day, then the next day you vote, it carries the requirement for 3 votes across to the next day. This might actually mean that I'm catching you up ever so slightly >:)

Also, I've entered the top 200 Experienced Users!

Quick question, because I never bothered to check RE: the pentalist. If I get to 20k experience, is that enough for a listing in and of itself? Or is it required that the 10k be in two seperate categories?

Separate entries - Exp; Blams; Saves; Posts; Reviews. Rumour has it that it could evolve to a Hexalist, should anyone get 10k Audio reviews.

Obviously, I'm pretty close on post-count (though honestly, with all the threads I've locked to later delete my post count is probably well over 15k in delete-land), but the concept piqued my curiosity the other day so I figured I'd ask here in the land of the experts.

Well, that should keep you up to scratch with the workings of it.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 08:16:38 Reply

EXP update #10 is now available!

There's still a good chance that there are several missing users between the 8k - 9k range, so apologies again if your rank isn't accurate.

If any users in front or behind you have gained 270 EXP or less, they've definitely missed a deposit since the last update.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Next Update: 28th March 2009

Formerly Bahamut

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 10:39:49 Reply

At 3/1/09 08:16 AM, Bahamut wrote: EXP update #10 is now available!

Thanks for the update, nice to see where I'm at in relation to everyone else.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 12:18:46 Reply

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. I'm making some significant moves up the board. Finally joined the ranks of the top 200 and now on towards the top 50!

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 12:38:09 Reply

Thanks for the update Bahamut!

It´s great that you can rank up so fast on this list, even up in the higher ranks. This update I gained another 7 ranks and between the next update and now I will most likely pass another 9 people. If it goes on like this, I could easily make it to the top 300 by the end of the year :)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 13:23:22 Reply

At 2/20/09 11:18 PM, Evark wrote: Including: Brewed-Beaner. : o She was always in the top 20 when I was 'growing up' on NG. Now I, the lowly noob once lambasted in a review response as such, is passing said legend.

Ah yes, I remember passing PriKedELiK a while ago who used to be in the top 50 for EXP and he's close to falling out of the top 500. Funny to think where you remember these guys were years ago, but now pass them. It'll be weird passing humantarget sometime in January 2012 when he was at the very top for a few years.

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. You're still 'that noob' to me, in spirit, though. : b

'That noob', eh? That's an interesting thought.

At 2/21/09 05:46 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/20/09 04:46 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Unless... they just don't enjoy the forums. I can kinda see how that might be possible. #;-}>
No, he had a hissy fit about the mods on the site over 2 years ago and left the place. Hence why I took over the responses list.

Don't forget the Blammers and Saviours updates as well.

Yeah, he only responded to my reviews after I spent an age chasing him down to get it done. Still, I'm moving in the right direction with regards to that stat, so it's all good :)

And he's still yet to respond to roughly 25 of my reviews. His excuse: 'Too busy' and by too busy, he means he can't be arsed and would rather spend the time collecting more and more B/P and making sure he gets all 30 or so of his alts deposited. -_-

At 3/1/09 12:18 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks for the update, Bahamut. I'm making some significant moves up the board. Finally joined the ranks of the top 200 and now on towards the top 50!

Why don't you focus on the Top 150 first? I'm aiming for the Top 250 right now and I'm 35 spots away.

At 3/1/09 12:38 PM, Auz wrote: If it goes on like this, I could easily make it to the top 300 by the end of the year :)

And by the end of the year, you'll be level 40, so you might get there by then. However, climbing from #340 to 300 felt VERY SLOW for me and the same thing might happen to you. Then again, it might feel slow for you now since I remember rank climbing being very slow when I was level 36 and 37.

Formerly Bahamut

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 14:19:40 Reply

Thanks for the update!

485 Haggard 13,350 35 300 +18

'Cos I'm moving on up. You're moving on out.
Movin' on up. Nothing can stop me.
Moving on up. You're moving on out.
Time to break free. Nothing can stop me,
Yeah.

Looks like I'm going to pass Click-Here soon if he continues to miss deposits at that rate.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 14:42:41 Reply

Enjoy the update everyone!

Thank you very much as always.

893 zimzap 10,428 31 290 +27

Another month, another one rank gained per day. If this trend continues, I will be #865 at next update and I will have gained another shiny level :) .

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2009-03-01 14:53:57 Reply

At 3/1/09 01:23 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/21/09 05:46 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 2/20/09 04:46 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Unless... they just don't enjoy the forums. I can kinda see how that might be possible. #;-}>
Don't forget the Blammers and Saviours updates as well.

Yeah, but I made those myself after seeing them drop into neglect for a while. Responses came straight from Afro_nolife_Stud, so he has my thanks for that.

At 3/1/09 12:18 PM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks for the update, Bahamut. I'm making some significant moves up the board. Finally joined the ranks of the top 200 and now on towards the top 50!
Why don't you focus on the Top 150 first? I'm aiming for the Top 250 right now and I'm 35 spots away.

You wouldn't believe me if I said that it was a typo and that I was actually ignoring the top 50 for the next few weeks, would you?

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature