00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PsyKing77 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,007,966 Views | 60,776 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 14:52:32

At 5/1/07 03:16 AM, Sterockicy wrote: SlashFirestorm – 1354
Sentio – 1225
PenguinLink – 1141
BlueHippo – 834
pwroftheseagoat – 820

Congrats to them... I was only 20 away from making that list.

Top 3 biggest average rises: SlashFirestorm + 51.1, pepeatumi + 41.4, Snerd + 43.7!

Don't know what that means exactly... But if Slash was first, then it must be something good.

06 // 43169 // 0800 // 057.1 // 041.4+ // pepeatumi

I intend to get a lot more than 800 B/P during the month of May..... Also, thanks for the update and whatnot.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 15:07:45

At 5/1/07 03:16 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Barracks roster – May 1, 2007

It's finally here so i guess i will see where i rank being the new guy and all.

Top 5 Gainers:
SlashFirestorm – 1354
Sentio – 1225
PenguinLink – 1141
BlueHippo – 834
pwroftheseagoat – 820

Congrats to you all. And for some odd reason it does not suprise me at all to see Slash's name at the very top of that list.

New to the list: I-Love-Caitlyn!

Yeah hopefully by the next update i will have made a name for myslef and will be making some progress in the ranks.

Random word: Trespassing!

Random Word is about right.

53 // 02070 // NEW // NEW // NEW // I-Love-Caitlyn

Dang im the new guy and i am already moving up in the world. But hey i am going to try my best to move up towards the middle or top if at all possible.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:00:55

At 5/1/07 01:29 PM, Sentio wrote:
At 5/1/07 01:21 PM, Hemlok wrote: Guess who's back? B/P wise anyway, not so sure if I will be in the forums as often as I use to be. Sorry I took a long break, I needed some time to get things together. Now everythings back to normal, for now. Whoever passed me you better watch your backs because Hemlok is on the loose!

Well, it's nice to meet you. I hope you get a lot of points, and eventually pass Slash

I don't know how much you have kept up with this place, but quick news summary:

1) New forums- see the last couple of pages for more on that, but Slash has made up some new forums mainly to store the FAQ.

Still need to join, although it might not pay off, since the other forum will be up soon (hopefully)

2) Slash is back! Plus we have a small army of new recruits.

Yes, Slash is back. And I happen to be one of those new recruits, even with my poor B/P amount and daily gain.

3) Slash is making a series of flash submissions about us EGB types, and there may be a spot left for you in number three if you want it. Check out SES1 for my secret episode :D

Hey, didn't I sign for one of those like a month ago? Come on Slash, it doesn't take that much effort to make them, does it? 'Cause if it does, you need some help

Why is it that everything around here revolves around Slash?

Because he's God.

I missed you guys. :'(
We missed you too :'(
I don't.
And on an entirely unrelated note, I just placed my vote for the best of April, although by the end it was more a case of shut my eyes and click at random. It was nearly impossible to make a decision on some of them, and I had a shortlist of over 20 submissions that I wanted to be in the top 10. In short... BEST MONTH EVER :D

Yeah, it was my second month to be voting. Some of the submissions I hadn't watched/played, but the ones I did play/watch, were great. I hope that May is just as good as April and March

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:03:51

At 5/1/07 06:00 PM, TheThing wrote: Hey, didn't I sign for one of those like a month ago? Come on Slash, it doesn't take that much effort to make them, does it? 'Cause if it does, you need some help

Estimated time until completion: few days.

The hardest part is thinking of four distinctly different scripts, heheh.

In other news, I saw Submachine 4 in the week's awards, and decided to play them all, starting from the first one.

Damn, they're hard. :'(

I hate the fucking spoon.

NO ONE HELP ME.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:18:39

At 5/1/07 12:35 AM, MadCow wrote: Who else got over 100 points today?

I did. I just fell short of getting 150. All thanks to school. >:(

Thanks again.

Top 5 Gainers:

SlashFirestorm – 1354
Sentio – 1225
PenguinLink – 1141
BlueHippo – 834
pwroftheseagoat – 820

Grats to these soulless creatures.

Especially you, Slash.
01 // 52353 // 0047 // 003.4 // 010.4- // ADT
02 // 51380 // 0536 // 038.3 // 015.3- // Phantom

I never thought I'd expect to see both of you guys slowing down drastically.

03 // 50170 // 0743 // 053.1 // 004.0+ // X-Naut

Above average. Should be able to climb up a few ranks within the next few weeks.

04 // 48563 // 0834 // 059.6 // 001.5+ // BlueHippo

Where'd you come from?

At 5/1/07 01:21 PM, Hemlok wrote: Guess who's back?

Nice to see your face around here again.

At 5/1/07 06:00 PM, TheThing wrote: Well, it's nice to meet you. I hope you get a lot of points, and eventually pass Slash

Him? Passing someone like Slash?

Now that's crazy talk.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:23:40

41 // 03773 // 0167 // 011.9 // 009.2+ // RSQViper

LOL. Man, I suck.

At least I went up.

If I only had some actual time during the day to do any B/P... or animation for that matter.

At 5/1/07 06:03 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: In other news, I saw Submachine 4 in the week's awards, and decided to play them all, starting from the first one.

Damn, they're hard. :'(

Jesus Christ you aren't kidding, either. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck we're supposed to figure the shit out.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:34:10

I passed tonight's goal quite some time ago. I'm slightly ahead of where I want to be. With these 500 point intervals in between ranks, I don't think I should have any trouble making a rank a month. I hope that I can keep that up.

Things are also moving rather swiftly with Amanda. I'm supposed to meet her father sometime soon. That'll be interesting. Whenever that happens, I'll post the outcome soon after.

Also, I'm helping the Libertarian Party to get on the ballot in my state. A lot of states have weird, unconstitutional laws regarding third parties and it's hard for them to get on the ballot. If you can, help whichever third party you most agree with. You don't have to vote for them, but make it so those that want to, have the opportunity.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 18:48:20

Yeah the 500 points in between a rank are really not that hard for me to surpass cause i can usually do that in about 2 or 3 weeks time. And given my pace and the help pico day gave me i am almost caught up with my regular schedule. But anyway how is everybody doing?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 22:42:58

At 5/1/07 06:23 PM, RSQViper wrote:
At 5/1/07 06:03 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: In other news, I saw Submachine 4 in the week's awards, and decided to play them all, starting from the first one.
Jesus Christ you aren't kidding, either. Sometimes I wonder how the fuck we're supposed to figure the shit out.

The second one (which I just beat) was even harder than the first. :'(

Especially since I totally had forgot order of distribution... :grumble:

Time to review the second, then play the third...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 22:44:26

I can't wait for Clock Day and Madness Day. Most of those Madness rip-offs suck ass, so it ought to be a grand day for blammers. The Clock Crew actually puts out some decent stuff, so that should be good. I just hope that Kitty Krew or United Uzis or some group like that tries to have a day or something. I could use the points. I love seeing a full portal.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-01 23:05:26

I have found something to keep me busy when the BBs and everything else is slow. My gf showed me runescape and i have been playing it for a while now and it's pretty fun but im back here now so how is everybody doing?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 00:54:06

At 5/1/07 10:44 PM, Snerd wrote: I just hope that Kitty Krew or United Uzis or some group like that tries to have a day or something. I could use the points. I love seeing a full portal.

I actually hope that they do not have a day. Ever. The less recognition they get, the better.

I do hereby announce RSQViper day! It's... December 6th! Get your Flash ready!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 02:53:13

Damn, have all of y'all seen today's Daily Feature/Review Crew Pick?

I was going through the weekly awards for reviews, and this was the first thing I got the honor of seeing. This is quite possibly the most beautiful animation I've ever seen...

..and damn, Tom looks sexy in it.

lucky april...I guess all those nights by the lake meant nothing to him...sniff...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 07:44:55

Thanks for the update, Stero. Congratulations to you Aussie [Expletive Deleted] for winning the World Cup again.

12 // 28583 // 0487 // 034.8 // 001.6- // life
13 // 28438 // 0005 // 000.4 // 008.0- // Hemlok
14 // 25980 // 0078 // 005.6 // 001.5+ // LittleWashu
15 // 25029 // 0595 // 042.5 // 024.9- // MadCow
16 // 24801 // 0516 // 036.9 // 008.9- // Coop83
17 // 24108 // 0820 // 058.6 // 000.3+ // pwroftheseagoat

Doesn't look like I'll be cracking the top 15 again for a while yet.

At 5/1/07 01:21 PM, Hemlok wrote: Guess who's back? B/P wise anyway, not so sure if I will be in the forums as often as I use to be. Sorry I took a long break, I needed some time to get things together. Now everythings back to normal, for now. Whoever passed me you better watch your backs because Hemlok is on the loose!

Welcome back! You're still way ahead of me, so I'm not going to ahve a chance of passing you anytime before reaching EGSC

I missed you too, if that's any consolation

At 5/2/07 02:53 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Damn, have all of y'all seen today's Daily Feature/Review Crew Pick?

I'm waiting for Lunch so I can watch it - if the Boss isn't in for lunch, that is...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 10:57:40

At 5/1/07 02:32 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Hopefully we won't need the temp forums that long, but yes, if I need help with stuff, I'll gladly accept the help of anyone with experience, heh.

Well I'm always a quick PM away, day or night, Time difference taken into consideration ;)

I also see, to cause a lot of erections...

Well I wouldn't go as far to say erections are caused but you're a favourite amongst us all, even if you are just a bit before my time.

At 5/1/07 10:44 PM, Snerd wrote: I can't wait for Clock Day and Madness Day. Most of those Madness rip-offs suck ass, so it ought to be a grand day for blammers. The Clock Crew actually puts out some decent stuff, so that should be good. I just hope that Kitty Krew or United Uzis or some group like that tries to have a day or something. I could use the points. I love seeing a full portal.

Oh clock day was insane last year. I wasn't really wasn't into B/Ping at that stage, but in half an hour I got 100 points, 1200 entries into the portal with just over 100 entries deleted. It is truly an amazing B/Ping day.

And the "Spam" groups always try to pull off days, that nobody really knows about because they use their own forums. And don't worry first sign of them and I'm taking full advantage of my Voting Power and clear the spam.;)

*Salutes*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 13:12:02

At 5/1/07 06:18 PM, X-Naut wrote: I never thought I'd expect to see both of you guys slowing down drastically.

Yeah well what can I possibly say, life's a bitch. It takes up all my time and I'm still failing miserably. I'm on various kinds of pills to keep my brain from going off and stress is eating away at my head. But other than that, no complaints.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 14:07:54

At 5/1/07 10:44 PM, Snerd wrote: I can't wait for Clock Day and Madness Day. Most of those Madness rip-offs suck ass, so it ought to be a grand day for blammers.

Yeah, Most submissions on that day will be really similar.

The Clock Crew actually puts out some decent stuff, so that should be good.

Yeah, but a lot of the shit stuff will get protected anyway. It's still ages to clock day though, its nearly a whole summer away.

I just hope that Kitty Krew or United Uzis or some group like that tries to have a day or something. I could use the points. I love seeing a full portal.

I don't like the idea of a KK or UU day. It will just be the biggest load of crap ever and it will all get protected and then the amount of shite on NG will just be unbearable.

..Evening all. How is everyone today then? can;t wait to see the next secret episode slash. Hopefully its as good as the first, I've been meaning to review the first. I'll try and get round to it at some point tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 14:35:52

At 5/2/07 02:07 PM, Solidone wrote: ..Evening all. How is everyone today then? can;t wait to see the next secret episode slash. Hopefully its as good as the first, I've been meaning to review the first. I'll try and get round to it at some point tonight.

Heh, it's a very awesome flash.

The second one is still a ways off...I got some other things I need to finish up first...but it'll be here sooner rather than later. :-D

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 15:07:44

At 5/2/07 02:53 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Damn, have all of y'all seen today's Daily Feature/Review Crew Pick?

I was going through the weekly awards for reviews, and this was the first thing I got the honor of seeing. This is quite possibly the most beautiful animation I've ever seen...

..and damn, Tom looks sexy in it.

lucky april...I guess all those nights by the lake meant nothing to him...sniff...

Is that the 00 one? I can't tell from work as everything beyond the BBS is blocked on this site (fuckers...).

The 00 one is great, but Time Tank by Swain and Toonimated has far superior graphics.

My opinion, anyway.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 15:21:27

I've been stuck at Sergeant for a while now. To me, sometimes its hard to decide to watch crap under judgment, and the feature that let you know what the submission was currently running right after you voted was taken off and that led to me slowing down. It was a nice indicator whether or not you were going to get the Blam/Protection point.

And then there was the one time someone made a submission that plants a virus on the hard drive. Wasn't too keen on voting on Under Judgment entries after that...

Every now and then I do my runs though.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 15:58:52

At 5/2/07 03:21 PM, NeoPikachu wrote: I've been stuck at Sergeant for a while now. To me, sometimes its hard to decide to watch crap under judgment, and the feature that let you know what the submission was currently running right after you voted was taken off and that led to me slowing down. It was a nice indicator whether or not you were going to get the Blam/Protection point.

I'll assure you that the crap in the Portal has gone down very well. Unless you see KK in front of the name, it should be fairly decent. I have seen a lot of hardcore clips on this lately though (Three in two days!) and a couple of 27 KB file sizes but I'm still happy with the quality of flashes for the most part. I don't recall that indicator ever being up. Maybe I'm just not very observant. I hope you pick up B/Ping again, we could use your help in blamming the crap off Newgrounds!

And then there was the one time someone made a submission that plants a virus on the hard drive. Wasn't too keen on voting on Under Judgment entries after that...

Apple computers don't have a lot of viruses which is what I have been using for the past five years or so. I guess getting a virus would wanna make me quit as well, I still hope your spirits get up about viruses and you start B/Ping a lot more.

Every now and then I do my runs though.

That's good. Just do what you can, anything will help.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 16:01:45

At 5/2/07 03:21 PM, NeoPikachu wrote: And then there was the one time someone made a submission that plants a virus on the hard drive. Wasn't too keen on voting on Under Judgment entries after that...

Yeah that must have happened before i joined NG or during one of my long periods of absences that soon followed.

At 5/2/07 02:35 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote: The second one is still a ways off...I got some other things I need to finish up first...but it'll be here sooner rather than later. :-D

I for one will be patiently awaiting the 2nd one to come out.

Yeah well my time to post and all that is probably going to get cut in half now. Cause i got a job today and i dont know what hours i will be working. But still it sucks to know iwont be around here to post as much as i normally do.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 16:04:04

At 5/1/07 10:42 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 5/1/07 06:23 PM, RSQViper wrote:
The second one (which I just beat) was even harder than the first. :'(

Especially since I totally had forgot order of distribution... :grumble:

Time to review the second, then play the third...

I'm playing the first one right now. It's pretty easy, although I'm missing one piece, the one from the drawer under the radio. I can see it, I just can't get it.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 16:41:21

At 5/2/07 04:04 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm playing the first one right now. It's pretty easy, although I'm missing one piece, the one from the drawer under the radio. I can see it, I just can't get it.

:resists urge to tell you:

In other news, a new Madness is out in the Portal. Let the fapping begin.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 16:58:10

At 5/2/07 04:41 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 5/2/07 04:04 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm playing the first one right now. It's pretty easy, although I'm missing one piece, the one from the drawer under the radio. I can see it, I just can't get it.
resists urge to tell you:

Don't worry. I found out how to get the thing in the drawer. Now, the second one....... Was the guy who made this on crack?

Anyway, this is a lot harder than the first one. I'm about halfway done (I think). I just need to find a use for the pos/neg coils I got and how to work that damn movie camera thingy.

In other news, a new Madness is out in the Portal. Let the fapping begin.

Awesome! How 'bout some mutual masturbation instead?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 17:01:33

At 5/2/07 03:58 PM, Hemlok wrote: I'll assure you that the crap in the Portal has gone down very well. Unless you see KK in front of the name, it should be fairly decent. I have seen a lot of hardcore clips on this lately though (Three in two days!) and a couple of 27 KB file sizes but I'm still happy with the quality of flashes for the most part. I don't recall that indicator ever being up. Maybe I'm just not very observant. I hope you pick up B/Ping again, we could use your help in blamming the crap off Newgrounds!

It was around during 2004 and early 2005. Some time in 2005, it was taken off. If you voted on a movie while under judgment, you got to see its current score afterword the vote. Now, you don't know until it actually passes.

Back when the Star Syndicate and Piconjo's crew were still around, there was no telling what would end up passing and what would end up blammed. I gave up back then, since most of the stuff that I thought was garbage ended up getting in.

Apple computers don't have a lot of viruses which is what I have been using for the past five years or so. I guess getting a virus would wanna make me quit as well, I still hope your spirits get up about viruses and you start B/Ping a lot more.

Yeah, back then, I was surprised there was actually Actionscript to allow files to be downloaded without even the user's consent. I'm over that though, but stuff like that does piss you off every now and then.

I'm so used to Windows though, every time I use a Mac, it takes me a while to get adjusted to the differences.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 17:03:14

At 5/2/07 04:58 PM, TheThing wrote: Anyway, this is a lot harder than the first one. I'm about halfway done (I think). I just need to find a use for the pos/neg coils I got and how to work that damn movie camera thingy.

I had to use a walkthrough to figure out where to use the coils. The room is very, very hard to find...

Awesome! How 'bout some mutual masturbation instead?

Slash always is willing to help his allies. :-D

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 18:20:33

At 5/2/07 05:01 PM, NeoPikachu wrote:
It was around during 2004 and early 2005. Some time in 2005, it was taken off. If you voted on a movie while under judgment, you got to see its current score afterword the vote. Now, you don't know until it actually passes.

I vaguely remember it now but I think I only had it for a few months. I joined June of 05' so it was taken out pretty much right when I joined. It would probably be better with it still around. I don't see a reason why they took it out in the first place.

Back when the Star Syndicate and Piconjo's crew were still around, there was no telling what would end up passing and what would end up blammed. I gave up back then, since most of the stuff that I thought was garbage ended up getting in.

The KK definately took over their roles. It always feels nice knowing you defeated a crappy flash from the KK even though it's rare. It is pretty sad knowing something you voted zero on gets through judgement even when it shouldn't, but if you take out at least one, you make the Portal a better place.

Yeah, back then, I was surprised there was actually Actionscript to allow files to be downloaded without even the user's consent. I'm over that though, but stuff like that does piss you off every now and then.

I can see why it would piss people off. I would be so depressed if I got a virus on my computer. I haven't heard of anything like that from a flash in awhile. The closest thing is probabaly mass pop ups which I've received in the past.

I'm so used to Windows though, every time I use a Mac, it takes me a while to get adjusted to the differences.

I've used Mac for the majority of my life. It might take some time to get used to, but I think they are the best computers out there. Pretty damn expensive I must say. My lap top was 1,300 dollars.

On another note, anyone see the latest Madness episode? It came out today and I thought it was great, as usual!

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 19:07:11

I seem to be on top of my goal. I should have 2300 points sometime tomorrow. Friday, I'll vote a little and maybe get to 2400 by the end of the weekend. If I meet my goal before May 24, I'll set up a new one; maybe I'll strive for sergeant.

In my relationship news, I just got Amanda's AIM name. Hopefully, I can show her my old photo edits and maybe evoke some laughter.

I've also gathered some more signatures for the petition to get the Libertarians on the ballot in North Carolina.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-02 19:29:57

At 4/30/07 09:43 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
So, Pico Day is slowing down now...and damn, we've had a lot of good entries. Y'all have any favorites? I'm not sure I could choose one...

Pico day was great. It has been one of the few events in which I have seen so much talent being submitted to the Portal. I'm glad I didn't miss it. :)

At 4/30/07 10:29 PM, Snerd wrote:
I don't think an outside forum would be a good idea.

As far as I'm concerned, the Elite Guard Barracks have always had an outside forum. It has been proved to be useful in the past. 'Nuff said.

At 5/1/07 03:05 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Hey, no profanity in here! Get down and give me 100! Pronto! :D

At 5/1/07 03:16 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Barracks roster – May 1, 2007

Thanks for the update. :)

Top 5 Gainers:
SlashFirestorm – 1354
Sentio – 1225
PenguinLink – 1141
BlueHippo – 834
pwroftheseagoat – 820

Congratulations to everyone making this list.

Top gainers, repeat offenders: Sentio, PenguinLink!

Congratulations, Sentio. :D

Top 3 biggest average rises: SlashFirestorm + 51.1, pepeatumi + 41.4, Snerd + 43.7!

Congratulations to you fellows as well.

Random word: Trespassing!

Random reply: What?

Rank // Total B/P points // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name
01 // 52353 // 0047 // 003.4 // 010.4- // ADT

Oh teh noes! Teh mighty ADT has slowed down drastically! :O

09 // 31786 // 0046 // 003.3 // 003.3+ // EagleRock
10 // 31190 // 1225 // 087.5 // 006.1+ // Sentio

I'm afraid to say you'll be passing Sir EagleRock by the next update. :3

21 // 15900 // 1141 // 081.5 // 018.4- // PenguinLink

Not bad, not bad.

At 5/1/07 04:09 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
I'm like a fuckin' blam-ninja.

No doubt. :)

At 5/1/07 01:21 PM, Hemlok wrote:
Guess who's back? B/P wise anyway, not so sure if I will be in the forums as often as I use to be. Sorry I took a long break, I needed some time to get things together. Now everythings back to normal, for now. Whoever passed me you better watch your backs because Hemlok is on the loose!

Why hello there, Hemlok buddy. It's been quite some time you've posted in here. It's great having you back and I'm glad you have everything sorted out that which depicted your absence. :D

We missed you too. :'3

At 5/2/07 01:12 PM, Phantom wrote:
Yeah well what can I possibly say, life's a bitch.

I couldn't have said that any better.

At 5/2/07 05:01 PM, NeoPikachu wrote:

I remember that as well. When I didn't have an account and was a lurker in late 2004, I remember voting on under judgement submissions and remembering seeing it's current score once it had been voted upon. Another attribute the administrators took off that I didn't quite enjoy that they did was the option of being able to see the score of your currently submitted under judgement animation. The users who would reply to reviews while having their submissions under judgement telling the reviewer its' current score ruined it for all of us. >:(

At 5/2/07 06:20 PM, Hemlok wrote:
On another note, anyone see the latest Madness episode? It came out today and I thought it was great, as usual!

Yes, I had the honor to protect it. :)

*Salutes*