00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bladerolsh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eddie Guerrero - dead.

32,373 Views | 510 Replies

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 05:51:20

R.I.P Eddie bro. Wrestlings not gonna be the same for a while...

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 05:52:29

I heard the news while listening to a radio phone-in talk show

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 05:57:04

At 11/15/05 05:49 AM, Emperor-Bubba wrote:
At 11/15/05 05:41 AM, madknt wrote: at least it put an end to that horrible eddie vs rey story line..
what was with that??
it was pathetic.

shit happens.
ah i liked that, though i dont get to see wwe programming often, I think that whole "i'm your papi" things was the kind of outragageous story line ( outrageous, but executed well by the two of them ) that the WWE needs right now...

it was one of the worst story lines ever,
the only one i can think of that was worse was the whole kane and lita thing about i guess a year ago.. kane has been shit ever since he started talking.
he was better when he couldnt talk.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 06:47:02

At 11/15/05 05:57 AM, madknt wrote: it was one of the worst story lines ever,
the only one i can think of that was worse was the whole kane and lita thing about i guess a year ago.. kane has been shit ever since he started talking.

im not in a postition to discuss the storys of the WWE in recent years ( i havent had prolonged programming in my house since 1997 ish )

but i see it sporaadically at work, in friends places, and i read about the main things going on on the site

i liked the Eddie Rey father story, its one of those story lines that would have been convieniently forgotton about later on in life when something contradictory came along... like, take Kanes face for example.. after years of being burned, and having to talk via a voice box... turns out he's just really ugly

did they ever really explain the deal with his face ? or did it turn out he's just ugly and image concious ?

as a wise man once said - " i don't know whats i be doin'... "

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 07:31:09

At 11/15/05 06:47 AM, Emperor-Bubba wrote:
did they ever really explain the deal with his face ? or did it turn out he's just ugly and image concious ?

it was a gradual progression..
for the worse.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 09:27:04

At 11/15/05 06:47 AM, Emperor-Bubba wrote: Kanes face for example.. after years of being burned, and having to talk via a voice box... turns out he's just really ugly

I know! When I was a kid, I thought Kane was so cool. I don't even watch wrestling anymore, but I saw Kane a while back without the mask, and I was terribly pissed off by that. Those BASTARDS! We all knew it was fake, but they could've done more to keep our illusions alive. Oh, and rest in peace, Eddie.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 09:42:46

OMG did you all see Chris Benoit on the tribute.. Man he was crying so bad tears running like a hose and when they moved into the crowd half of the crowd was crying too.. And Rey Meyserio he was pretty bad too but the worst was Chris Benoit man i feel so bad for him...

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 13:28:47

At 11/14/05 01:35 PM, Dark_Helix wrote: Good, one less shameless entertainer

Look who's talking. You shamelessly dissed a dead athlete who had friends and family like you wished you had. In the future, think before you type. It makes you look less like a jackass.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:06:18

At 11/15/05 01:28 PM, CrookedPreachaKilla wrote:
At 11/14/05 01:35 PM, Dark_Helix wrote: Good, one less shameless entertainer
Look who's talking. You shamelessly dissed a dead athlete who had friends and family like you wished you had. In the future, think before you type. It makes you look less like a jackass.

this juggalo get a point fuck you man you want me to kill your biget ass

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:07:51

well i stopped watching wwe bout 4 months ago coz it jus kept gettin repetitive and it annoys me how some people think its real i mean seriously people the undertaker has come bk from the dead TWICE (most people dont remember the 1st time) and they expect evryone to believe it but hey it was pretty gd on the ppvs but not as gd as they used to be like the 1st tlc match was in my opinoin the best match ever
but anyway bk to the point its bad eddies gone coz wwe writers have to write fast for this smackdown and the fact that when anyone dies (most people die) its a sad event

soz for the long post

Simply_Random

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:16:50

At 11/15/05 05:57 AM, madknt wrote:
ah i liked that, though i dont get to see wwe programming often, I think that whole "i'm your papi" things was the kind of outragageous story line ( outrageous, but executed well by the two of them ) that the WWE needs right now...
it was one of the worst story lines ever,

if you recall one episode of smackdown during the Rey VS Eddie feud, Eddie walked to the ring with Rey's mask. He stood in the ring and said NOTHING for 5 minutes, yet the crowd reacted to his presence the way he wanted them too. Most superstars could never do that, this includes, hogan, The rock, Stone Cold. Eddie was unique.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:18:56

eddie was a great guy sad that he gone,but will never be fogotten...

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:24:25

At 11/15/05 02:18 PM, RemRulzz wrote: eddie was a great guy sad that he gone,but will never be fogotten...

True he will never be..... I just wished i could have gone to see Smackdown when it was here in Vegas i never seen Eddie G. at a wrestling event if i would have went to smackdown i would have saw him.. Sorry i missed you Eddie...

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:25:55

dont look on Ebay. Everyone's making fake ass shirts using the pictures from WWE.com

Makes me sick.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:43:14

It was all so sudden though. It will take a while to sink in for me because I can't believe he's in the ground when he was just in the ring a few weeks ago.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:45:05

Wow, not bad for a thirth post!!

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:51:14

That really sucks. Eddie was a great wrestler and I know he'll be missed. Also, it was the same day a friend of mine commited suicide. Sunday was a really hard day for me. And I'm not emo either(fyi). But, as it always is, the show must go on.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 14:52:19

Dude this is one of the saddest days evar! I was a huge wrestling fan from age 4 till 16! Followed it every week! I grew up watching him! damn!

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 15:34:43

oh, WWE.com reported what caused Eddie's death. Pretty much all his drug abuse caught up to him, his blood cells were so thin and his heart was damaged ultimately.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 15:57:02

whoa, what happened?

Wouldn`t it be cool if undertaker buried him at his funeral? :)

That`s slightly ironic after threatening to kill all those people.
Although, I don`t get the defenition of the word ironic properely.

I`ll get the dictionary.....

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:23:47

Well i didn't even know who Eddie Guerrero was but i did here at school twice that this wrestler died but i never really watched or liked wrestling like others did because it was fake-how about telling us why he died instead of just saying he died i think that would have alot more purpose.I hate typing it seems so impersonal when people read it they don't really feel what your saying and it looks cliche or normal when you see it printed out on type on a site you can never really grasp the extent of the coincidentality of it ....

anyways i hope they have a speech about him in the next few WWE matches

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:35:28

At 11/14/05 09:13 PM, -Rule- wrote: I was almost crying when I saw the tribute just now. Mostly everyone was crying, even Triple H.
Please watch the USA channel.

Yes. The tribute show was excellent. It was certaintly different seeing the likes of Bastista and Trople H just begin crying like that. It truely was an emotional event. There will be another tribute on SmackDown! This Friday. I have already posted the results in a past post so look back if you want a sneak peek.

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:38:11

At 11/14/05 09:48 PM, frantik1 wrote:
At 11/13/05 06:39 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 11/13/05 06:26 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
Uhh...you just answered your own question my friend :) Look at the text you quoted!
What if he was talking about Chavo Sr, not Jr? Take your overused FAIL pic and shove it up your ass.

(
Umm Chavo Sr. is dead too.

lol...thanks for the assist there man. I was kinda fearing the wrath of the regulars for a minute there :)

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:39:38

It would be cool if the WWE funded to Eddie Guerrero's family.
Mainly his wife and three kids.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:42:27

He died because he eated too much burritos last nigh. Damn mexicans!

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:43:53

I would just like to say a few words.

Eddie was mabye the most courages wrestler of his time, he went to hell then back again and now he's gone to heaven. You will be missed Eddie, long live Lying, Cheating, and Stealing.

Eddie Guerrero - dead.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:44:58

At 11/14/05 11:43 PM, Tekmaster wrote: Hey Cyberblade- , I'm using your original sig, but can I have a Tekmaster version? :)

Me as well. But if you have the time, could you make me a -Mitsubishi- one? I;d like to post it to show my respects...

At 11/15/05 03:34 PM, HAcoreRD wrote: oh, WWE.com reported what caused Eddie's death. Pretty much all his drug abuse caught up to him, his blood cells were so thin and his heart was damaged ultimately.

Yes, I've seen. Here is the report from WWE.com: including a quick interview with Eddie Guerrero's wife:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:49:20

hmm, how sad.....he was a great wrestler and entertainer, and he was cool.......though really unexpected..... R.I.P. .......

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:50:11

Damn, i thought the causes of his death were still unknown.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 16:50:27

I hated him as a wrestler...thats about all. but I haven't watched wrestling for like 5 years

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature