00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RiverFArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eddie Guerrero - dead.

32,376 Views | 510 Replies

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 22:19:52

sorry zach, i had to borrow ur sig. i love it too much. its great man

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 22:21:53

I think Eddie is going to hell, because he killed himself, he took his life with those drugs.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 22:23:18

At 11/15/05 08:52 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL TIME!

STFU AND STOP WITH THE SPAM, YOU MORON!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 23:46:05

malenko's tribute is on WWE.com too. His was pretty sad.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-15 23:46:42

Just adding my bit, haven't watched WWF/E in years now, but I watched when The Radicalz first came into it from WCW, and that was an awesome time for wrestling, and Eddie Guerrero was an amazing showman. RIP

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 00:48:00

At 11/15/05 10:21 PM, Labrador wrote: I think Eddie is going to hell, because he killed himself, he took his life with those drugs.

Do us all a favor and go play in traffic, retard.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:11:16

Al the years of drinking and drug thinned out his blood over time. He was clean for 4 years, but the drugs and alcohol caught up with him and his heart just gave out. He died from heart failure.

50% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:12:14

who is this eddie guerrero you speak of?

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:34:40

I just wanted to stop in and post how much Eddie meant to me, as I've done elsewhere, my first ECW match was Eddie's last against Dean Malenko, opened my eyes to a whole new kind of wrestling. Eddie could take a horrible show, and make you say "that show sucked...thank god for that Eddie Guerrero match/segment or the whole thing would have been a waste". I wish Eddie's wife and daughters the best, and I thank them for sharing this very special man with us. It still dosen't seem real...I'm still hoping he walks through that curtain Friday, big smile, and says "I lied homes!" god...I wish I could see that...

Now, if I catch anymore stupid ass posts like "how did he die?" "who is Eddie Guerrero?" or anymore disrespectful, or insulting material, the post is going to be deleted, and the users responsible are banned for a period of time to be determined by me. This is a wonderful tribute by Eddie's fans, and I will not have people shitting on it to seem bad ass on the internet.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:41:28

15 pages GOD DAMN!

It's kind of weird that I saw Eddie two Sundays ago when Smackdown was in LA. After the last match (not shown on TV), Eddie thanked all of the fans for the support they've given over the years, and thanked God for all of his fortune and to still be alive. It's rather creepy to think of that now.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:42:06

At 11/16/05 01:34 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I just wanted to stop in and post how much Eddie meant to me, as I've done elsewhere, my first ECW match was Eddie's last against Dean Malenko, opened my eyes to a whole new kind of wrestling. Eddie could take a horrible show, and make you say "that show sucked...thank god for that Eddie Guerrero match/segment or the whole thing would have been a waste". I wish Eddie's wife and daughters the best, and I thank them for sharing this very special man with us. It still dosen't seem real...I'm still hoping he walks through that curtain Friday, big smile, and says "I lied homes!" god...I wish I could see that...

Now, if I catch anymore stupid ass posts like "how did he die?" "who is Eddie Guerrero?" or anymore disrespectful, or insulting material, the post is going to be deleted, and the users responsible are banned for a period of time to be determined by me. This is a wonderful tribute by Eddie's fans, and I will not have people shitting on it to seem bad ass on the internet.

As a fan of Eddie's, I say thanks man. Another favorite Eddie moment of mine is when he stole a painting of Kurt Angle's and made him look like a fool on national TV. Those skits with Chavo where awesome as well. :)

P.S.
To all those who wish to be disrespectful assholes in this thread, Gooch and aviewaskewed are your worst night mares......so:

Eddie Guerrero - dead.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:44:30

At 11/16/05 01:42 AM, Tekmaster wrote: P.S.
To all those who wish to be disrespectful assholes in this thread, Gooch and aviewaskewed are your worst night mares......so:

Oh nobody worries about tyrant mods on NG.

</sarcasm> since a lot of people cannot catch it apparently.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:47:15

At 11/16/05 01:44 AM, -wwwyzzerdd- wrote:
At 11/16/05 01:42 AM, Tekmaster wrote: P.S.
Oh nobody worries about tyrant mods on NG.
</sarcasm> since a lot of people cannot catch it apparently.

I know man, sarcasm's a dead art, seriously.

But back on topic, I wonder what they'll do with Eddie's lowrider. I'd think it would be cool to see one of them in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 01:58:33

Eddie's low rider is sponsored by a company. If you look at the windshield it has a phone # of the owners.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 02:09:31

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING RAW here in aus, and i swear, chris benoit and stephenie mcmahon brought me to tears nearly. it was quite emotional.

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 03:13:54

Did anyone manage to see the Eddie tribute that was on MSNBC tonight? I missed it because of work and I'm wondering if anyone recorded it and uploaded it somewhere. I looked on MSNBC.com but it's just articles and no video.

50% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 08:21:32

At 11/15/05 10:23 PM, Caveman- wrote:
At 11/15/05 08:52 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
FOR THE THIRD AND FINAL TIME!
STFU AND STOP WITH THE SPAM, YOU MORON!

Well, sorry. But when fairly regular BBS users can't be bothered to read back a few god damn pages, it pisses me off. Just like you are pissing my off being a Level 2 n00b with 27 posts and telling me what to do!

Ok then. Now that thats off my chest, I have here a recap of the Raw ratings for the Gurerrero tribute show & a recap of the MSNBC tribute show. The recap is brutally long, so you will have to follow this link to read it. However, I will post the ratings for the Raw Tribute Show now, as well as a bit more information:

Kerwin White has been removed from the RAW superstars page and Chavo is back.

The Eddie Guerrero tribute edition of Raw scored a 4.5 rating. The show did hours of 4.6 and 4.4.

AM RAW did a 0.6 cable rating.

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 08:32:32

another ACTOR who died to young.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 12:44:06

At 11/16/05 08:21 AM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:

nobody watches AM raw. like who'll get up at 9 AM just to see a recap of what happened during the week?

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 13:25:26

damn that was sudden.but he was a really good entertainer and very good at the wrestling.its sad too see him go .r.i.p eddie.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 16:11:31

At 11/16/05 12:44 PM, HAcoreRD wrote:
At 11/16/05 08:21 AM, -Mitsubishi- wrote:
nobody watches AM raw. like who'll get up at 9 AM just to see a recap of what happened during the week?

Agreed. They will need to eventually cancel Raw AM because of that fact. I don't watch it either. I just wait until 6:00 in the evening for WWE Bottom Line :)

Here now is a bit more info on Guerrero tributes, as well as some good news for Anti-Kerwin White wrestling fans.

Over at WWE.com, both Jim Ross and Rob Van Dam have commentaries regarding the passing of their friend, Eddie Guerrero. In RVD's commentary, he discusses hearing about Eddie's passing and his reaction. In addition, RVD talks about his memories of Eddie and how he feels the fans will remember Eddie. The commentary is in an audio format. Jim Ross has written a heartfelt commentary on the site. Ross discusses his personal and professional relationship with Eddie. One highlight of the interview is when Ross discusses the day that he and Eddie talked about getting passed Eddie's demons and being able to live out the rest of his life clean and sober.

Lance Storm has also posted a new commentary at StormWrestling.com dedicated to Eddie's memory. Storm mentions the fact that he and Eddie had a strong bond, despite never really having developed a friendship. Storm also comments on his first and only match with Eddie Guerrero, and the interesting circumstances that the two wrestled under. As always with Lance Storm, your getting a great and honest read.

WWE.com has added a new section of testimonials by WWE wrestlers and staff, dedicated to Eddie Guerrero.

Here is a run down of the latest testimonials added: Candice, Cowboy Bob Orton, Vito, Daivari, Dean Malenko, Eric Bischoff, William Regal, Gerry Brisco, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Trish Stratus, JBL, Theodore Long, Christy Hemme, Booker T & Sharmell, Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair, Micheal Hayes, Dusty Rhodes, Orlando Jordan, Steve Keirn, Val Venis, Ted DiBiase and Mickie Jay (referee).

WWE have decided to drop the Kerwin White character. On WWE.com, the Kerwin White bio was taken down, and replaced with a bio for Chavo Guerrero, including older pictures of Chavo with dark hair. Chavo's bio does not mention the Kerwin White gimmick at all, rather a reference to Chavo being traded to RAW in the 2005 Draft lottery, and carrying the torch for his family name on RAW. As many know, Chavo was given the Kerwin White gimmick earlier in the year. The idea behind the gimmick was that Chavo was pretending to be a wealthy white male, and wanted nothing to do with his Hispanic background. WWE has decided to scrap this gimmick and have Chavo be able to carry on the legacy of the Guerrero name.

Info from ProWrestling.com.

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 17:41:54

I put it in my sig. Definitely a tragety in my mind.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 17:54:12

At 11/15/05 04:55 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: But of course, if Batista is afraid of losing against Randy Orton and use Eddie's death as an excuse not to wrestle, it is another matter.

Why would he be afraid of losing?The winner of wrestling matches is determined long before the wrestlers enter the ring.

You do know its all rigged right?

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 17:55:06

Ya its sad cause he was a good guy well sometimes depending on what the wrestling script said, but ya many fans will miss him....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 18:10:04

At 11/16/05 05:54 PM, VirginLungs wrote: You do know its all rigged right?

can you anti-wrestling people just shut the fuck up with that? Your like a broken record. We don't care.

as for the chavo gimmick, it was about time, Chavo was going no where with it. Plus I think Chavo would have walked out if they didn't swich gimick.

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 18:11:40

I like you, but could you shut the fuck up? I've heard that so many fucking times, it's unbelievable. Don't you think we know that? We don't think about that, we just think it's entertaining.

Come on VL. >:(

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 19:51:35

At 11/16/05 06:11 PM, -Dawkins- wrote:
I like you, but could you shut the fuck up? I've heard that so many fucking times, it's unbelievable. Don't you think we know that? We don't think about that, we just think it's entertaining.

It's just like watching a movie or any other form of entertainment, but I wish, somewhere, there were big sweaty muscley men actually fighting while wearing very little clothing... MMMMmmmm........ ;D

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 19:52:28

At 11/16/05 07:51 PM, Synthpappa wrote: It's just like watching a movie or any other form of entertainment, but I wish, somewhere, there were big sweaty muscley men actually fighting while wearing very little clothing... MMMMmmmm........ ;D

Only immature dumbasses think that contact sports are gay.

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 19:53:27

he was 32 not 38 dumb ass

[If you aint cheatin,you aint tryin]~ooooooo say can you rock!

O and ah........jesus christ is in heaven now!

BBS Signature

Response to Eddie Guerrero - dead. 2005-11-16 19:55:06

He was 38 dude

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature