00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theantiflag102 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs!

7,976 Views | 126 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-07 13:59:54

OK! I'm busy today but tommarrow is smooth sailing for me! I'll make a minor edit to mine to make it small enough for the audio portal (it's like 200kb over 4 megs) and then I'll pass it on to DJ-Karbon.

I'm back!

Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-07 15:44:53

At 1/7/06 01:59 PM, TheComet wrote: OK! I'm busy today but tommarrow is smooth sailing for me! I'll make a minor edit to mine to make it small enough for the audio portal (it's like 200kb over 4 megs) and then I'll pass it on to DJ-Karbon.

You should pass the next part to NiDeCo , while he seems so interested !
Or thiswhole thing could colapse anytime now.

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-07 17:59:44

Hehe.... It seems I'm already out of my 'I-have-time-to-spare'-time.
If I'm not up anytime soon it's ok....if I am, I would make something, but it would be Ambient and short....
(explanation: I make Ambient quickest.... and if (try and) I finish it in 1-2 weeks... it will be short.)

Then maybe later I can make a second part or something... maybe ambient... maybe something else, like OR just strange breakbeat/experimental OR very active... Techno-ish maybe :P

Well.... I'll hear what's gonna happen next ;)

Greetz,
NiDeCo

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-09 23:30:33

this seems interesting...hopefully it'll sound interesting. i think i would like to give it a shot. btw...this might be complex and not worth it, but how about instead of just assigning it to the next person, putting it up for listen, and everyone interested listens and the person who wants it who's been on the list the longest gets it, instead of someone just signing up for something they haven't heard...either way, im interested...the music i have up is a bit lacking; when transfering to my new computer, i lost or misplaced quite a few tracks, and i lean more towards series of songs as opposed to just a bunch single isolated song, kinda like floyd, i guess

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-11 11:02:22

At 1/10/06 09:47 PM, Chronamut wrote: I'm working on my own flash... who knows when it will be out.. progress is snail-like - altho one frame of animation effort in mine = lots of actual flash submissions on ngs.. so I'm ok with it.. its my own fault for hyper detail..

Perhaps wrong thread, kind sir?

But anywho, I hereby declare this collab to have a 2% chance of survival.

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-18 12:37:58

At 1/11/06 11:02 AM, SolusLunes wrote:
But anywho, I hereby declare this collab to have a 2% chance of survival.

don't be so kind

Response to Calling All Fl Audio Artists! Ngcs! 2006-01-22 18:27:31

Well, I've come to the conclusion that my schedule is just too damn hectic to finish this up. If somebody else can do something like this though, I'll be glad to join in.

I'll see if DJ Karbon, Api, and AznPB can put a part in and I'll make an ending so at least I can say the project was finished.

I'm back!

Sanity is grossly overrated and detrimental to the creative process.

SoundCloud - Bandcamp