00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tdpreston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,775,993 Views | 87,957 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 10:59:31

At 9/4/04 10:43 AM, BonusStage wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/190829
So many hateful flashes these days, this one being against asains and gays

Meh, it was blammed anyways. Most hateful flashes either get blammed or whistled....
Hateful flashes suck.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:03:55

At 9/4/04 10:59 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
Meh, it was blammed anyways. Most hateful flashes either get blammed or whistled....
Hateful flashes suck.

Yeah, this one was hateful AND rubbish. Sucks to be him...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:04:23

16. IM_KOOL_R_U 09/15/03 M 23,428 23 Elite Guard Major General
17. XkwiziTOnE 09/16/02 M 23,382 23 Elite Guard Major General

Yep It looks like I was right. I did pass someone. It has been so long. Ha something funny happened but ya'll don't know what it is. Just glad I finally have a 3 day weekend.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:18:33

Also what made me laugh when I passed him even though he rarely comes around and b/ps is that he almost signed up a year b4 ,me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:31:54

At 9/4/04 11:07 AM, BonusStage wrote: oh damn it that means i get negative points on something i should've gotten some on :\

I don't think you'll get negative points, I think you only get them if Wade checks the movie. And if it was actually flagged.

At 9/4/04 11:18 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Also what made me laugh when I passed him even though he rarely comes around and b/ps is that he almost signed up a year b4 ,me.

Some people probably don't blam that often :P

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:32:23

At 9/4/04 12:23 AM, Afterburner wrote: Finally reached the 4 post limit? That should shut you up for about 10 minutes.

how the hell should I know?
I logged off anyways...

At 9/4/04 12:54 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: so if a person is the first to deposit on that new newgrounds day... what do they get? a cookie?

Yes, and the pride of knowing that I am the best at clicking a button after a certain time, but quick enough the nobody else does before me...

At 9/4/04 01:29 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: But I was never interested in being the first, I just wanted to beat j00bie, or anyone to him for that matter.

If I hit or miss is again tonight... i quit anyways... Im not staying up till midnight the night before my first day of school...
Back to school... back to school... to proove to daddy that i'm not a fool</Billy Madison impersonation>

At 9/4/04 01:36 AM, RedCircle wrote: You get a Girl Scout cookie from this girl :D

Sounds good to me!

At 9/4/04 01:53 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: BOING! Forget the cookie, I'll take the girl! Damn I wish I never had to quit Cubs. I wonder what all those badges are for...

hahahaha! It's funny because it's coming from a 40 year old man over the internet... (no offense to you at all)
Now, I just never got around to answering my own questions to people... to all the curious peoples out there...

At 9/3/04 07:46 PM, j00bie wrote:
Hows stuff going?

Good, I guess.. just bought some xbox games to entertain myself...

Does anybody in here know any other Newgroundser IRL?

Well, I know this one guy named j00bie, he's a pretty cool guy... Then I also know a Newgroundser who only has 2 BBS Posts, level 9... he's not a regular though =O

What's your real name?

Jeff Hyde

Where do you live?

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada =D

At 9/4/04 02:37 AM, D0GMA wrote: Heh, my low alt has more VP than that :-P~~~

Some people arent as obsessive as others are though =D

At 9/4/04 02:57 AM, D0GMA wrote: Only because Joe doesn't care anymore :-P~~~

Too bad I got it right on midnight though... 12:00:00 = =D

I think he's trying to spam his way onto the Pen10K.

Im still a long ways away... besides... chances are... I'm not going to get on it anytime soon.... Blams will get me there much quicker =O

A good way to get him to learn when, and where he really needs work, when NOT to post is obviously not these poratl bans he keeps getting.

What do you mean by these portal bans Im getting? I don't have any portal bans right now... You're crazy....

Rather than someone having to individually go in and deleting his spam one by one, maybe just changing his post count to a third of what it is ...

Pretty much all the 'spam' I unleash is in this thread... outside of this thread... (or any other wi/ht? topic), I post remotely intelligently sort of.

At 9/4/04 05:27 AM, FlGMENT wrote: Maybe just deleting his whole account? Portal spam, BBS spam, probable review spam. I'm sure that'll get the message across.

Portal spam??? Are you nuts! My 2 'movies' passed judgment! I assure you I am not spamming the portal with crap.
BBS spam??? Only in this topic... heh... and I wouldnt even consider it spam... Im responding to quotes in a decent manner... and am not just saying stuff like 'your moms gay, rabalabalabal!'
Review spam???? Look at them yourself... I take reviewing 'seriously'. Just... take a look yourself... I have nothing more to say on this.

Your picture had me giggling like the schoolgirl in it.
At 9/4/04 06:32 AM, FlGMENT wrote: Don't feed the j00bie.

Finally, some enlightentment from FIGMENT... a somewhat 'funny' post, opposed to his previous post of saying my account should be deleted.

While we're on the topic of spammers, we come to this fellow here...

At 9/4/04 10:06 AM, BonusStage wrote: You're telling me :)

3 word response =O

heh no /me or asterisks, and you used thanks, do you even know how to use the internet ;P

Yea... I just don't take it 100% somewhat serious like a certain someone here... =O

Pa'zoneage anyone :D

That's self explanatory

j00bie has been getting Girl Scout cookies from this girl for a week now?! I want a Girl Scout cookie from that girl. :'(
"You were a boy scout" "NO, but i ate a brownie onces..." - Without a paddle :D

Alright, alright... that's a funny post...

*tears hair out and cries*

Typical BonusStage rambling...

Also i just saw d0gma' screenie heh i do declare j00bie has been pa'zoned :D

'pa'zoned'??? What the hell is up with that...
Oh yeah, and may i remind you all of...
3,185 in total (23.400 per day)

At 9/4/04 11:04 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Yep It looks like I was right. I did pass someone. It has been so long. Ha something funny happened but ya'll don't know what it is. Just glad I finally have a 3 day weekend.

The first thing were congratulating somebody on in a while... nice job!
Too bad MPA is going to bite you in the ass within the next short while... assuming he keeps up this pace.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:51:02

When i *finally* get broadband, I'll be able to vote on more movies than I currently do, and I'll be able to level up past lvl 1! ¬_¬ Finally...

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 11:54:25

My debut in the top 200 =D

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 12:52:32

Seems to be no congrats in a while, but if i missed anyone congrats and well done. Now, isnt this j00bie guy turning into a whiny little bitch. Whats wrong with you, you take everything so godamn serious, calm down, and if you dont like what your gonna say dont say it.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 14:44:23

At 9/4/04 12:52 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:

:Now, isnt this j00bie guy turning into a whiny little bitch. Whats wrong with you, you take everything so godamn serious, calm down, and if you dont like what your gonna say dont say it.

Yes, alright... what exactly am I being a whiny bitch about?
I REALLY dont take the internet seriously at all... give an example of me being a whiny bitch...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 16:21:56

At 9/4/04 04:05 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: I suggest yo stop before this starts into a flame war if you know what i mean haha !

Dont worry... Im sure this 'incident' will be 'solved' without a flame war... just like all the other times... =D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 16:37:48

At 9/4/04 04:29 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: man ive been making my posts like 10 billion times longer than i used to.

Those posts arent even too long

But it is taking longer to write and my post count is going down.

A high post count isnt neccesarilly a good thing...

O well i hope that I do obtain respect with these longer posts like I am doing right now.

Probably, as long as they arent.... 'stupid'.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 17:11:12

Ergh...I don't why I even bother trying to keep up with this thread. I go to sleep to 1 in the morning, wake up at 3 in the afternoon, and there's an entire page of posts to read through. You people are too talkative!! What do you think this, the General forum? ;-P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 17:24:34

At 9/4/04 05:22 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
So how do you go to school haha.

Ah, school. I remember that. It's something I USED to go to. Now I have a month's break before uni, 3 x 8 week terms, and beer at £1 per pint. Life is bliss.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 17:28:23

At 9/4/04 05:22 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: So how do you go to school haha. Man how do you do it i mean i can only manage to stay up until 11:00 and wake up at 7:00 . So how do you do 1:00 to 3:00 id be dead. And about were you said < and there's an entire page of posts to read through.> Well what do you think lol, 14 hours and you see new pages ure lost dude lol. :D

Ah, but you see, I went to bed at 1 on a Friday night, and woke up at 3 on a Saturday afternoon. Besides, I'm in college, so the schedule's a lot looser. And, having to read a page of posts isn't that bad, but it's the fewels in here that write essays instead of posts that make it so hard ;-P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:12:52

Alright! I just made level 16!

Being my favorite level/graphic, and clearly the coolest, I decided that it'd be worthy of a post. I made a new sig and profile pic too. Ahh, I just love the nunchucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:14:11

At 9/4/04 07:12 PM, RageVI wrote: Alright! I just made level 16!

Congrats!

About half way through level 15 myself, and pretty much halfway through my current rank on the way to Captain. It's taking so long.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:19:30

Being my favorite level/graphic, and clearly the coolest, I decided that it'd be worthy of a post. I made a new sig and profile pic too. Ahh, I just love the nunchucks.

Congrats Rage, and you picked the best aura to go with it as well :D

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:23:53

Yay level 16 now you can die happy. <_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:25:57

Congrats ! You'll make gfoxcook jealous with that level icon !

I wonder if you'll be sent back to lv 15 with the Humantarget effect...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:33:58

congrats Rage!
Level 16 is the coolest!
Just change your aura to Light for maximum awesomeness of the nunchuku icon...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 19:43:18

At 9/4/04 07:33 PM, j00bie wrote: congrats Rage!
Level 16 is the coolest!
Just change your aura to Light for maximum awesomeness of the nunchuku icon...

Aw man he changed it - when I posted my last post it was light :D but now it's dark >:(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 20:13:45

Heh, just looking through D0gma's site made me realise that I've been in the Elite Guard for just over a year now. If I had the points I have now back then, I'd be in the top 20 easily :-(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 20:24:51

Congratulations Rage, level 16 is also my favorite level icon, and I'm just weeks away from it!!!!

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 21:14:07

At 9/4/04 05:23 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 9/4/04 05:11 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: What do you think this, the General forum? ;-P

If it was the General forum, IT WOOD B ALOTT WORZE!!!!!1111!!!!Q!!!!
But I agree that the topic grows too quickly.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=170090
this is in the general forum :D

A topic about a sequal to Passion of the Christ? You thought Moses (and not Noah) was on the ark? And that hateful flash you posted a link in here was the "Best. Movie. Ever."?
That's a pretty example of what goes on in General and why we don't want that sort of stuff here.

Congrats, nearly everyone's favourite icon is yours.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 21:48:17

Congrats that is an awesom thing I hope to get my level up tomorrow even if HT deposits it won't matter for me. Since the most it has ever gone up in 12 was 2 hope that doesn't go up 3 in level 13.

And look what I happen to get Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81. YAY. B4 MPA passes me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 21:55:38

At 9/4/04 09:48 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:
Congrats that is an awesom thing I hope to get my level up tomorrow even if HT deposits it won't matter for me. Since the most it has ever gone up in 12 was 2 hope that doesn't go up 3 in level 13.

Pre-emptive congrats for the level up - you will now be without a fist icon for well over a year...

And look what I happen to get Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81. YAY. B4 MPA passes me.

YAY indeed. Enjoy it while it lasts o_0

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 22:27:44

At 9/4/04 11:31 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 9/4/04 11:18 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Also what made me laugh when I passed him even though he rarely comes around and b/ps is that he almost signed up a year b4 ,me.

Tread carefully IKRU, that happens to be my battle buddy you're laughing at :-(

Some people probably don't blam that often :P

... or deposit their experience points on a regular basis :-P

At 9/4/04 11:32 AM, j00bie wrote:
At 9/4/04 01:53 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: BOING! Forget the cookie, I'll take the girl! Damn I wish I never had to quit Cubs. I wonder what all those badges are for...
hahahaha! It's funny because it's coming from a 40 year old man over the internet... (no offense to you at all)

Hey be nice. I'm only forty j00bie, I ain't dead! I would assume RedCircle's girlfriend is in her early to mid-twenties after checking his profile for his age. I bet D0GMA is right, she probably could kick your ass and still look like a million dollars doing it.

At 9/4/04 05:11 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Ergh...I don't why I even bother trying to keep up with this thread. You people are too talkative!! What do you think this, the General forum? ;-P

Most of the topics, let alone the replies in the general forum can suck the intelligence right out of your brain if you hang out there too long. Although I post in the general forum from time to time this is still my favorite place visit.

At 9/4/04 07:23 PM, _lightning_ wrote:
At 9/4/04 07:12 PM, RageVI wrote: Alright! I just made level 16! Being my favorite level/graphic, and clearly the coolest, I decided that it'd be worthy of a post. I made a new sig and profile pic too. Ahh, I just love the nunchucks.

Congrats RageVI, but I beg to differ. The nunchaku are cool but the gold gauntlet is the coolest.

Yay level 16 now you can die happy. &lt;_&lt;

Long time no see _lightning_, are you still picking up points on the portal? I haven't been tracking you so I'm not sure. Anyway, I was cruising the net and found this real cool fantasy artwork site (I'll be heading back there right after I post this) and thought you might like this image as a possible profile pic. I've already scaled it down to the required file size for you, just right click and save.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 22:34:46

At 9/4/04 09:48 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: And look what I happen to get Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81. YAY. B4 MPA passes me.

Congrats on your 3rd star. It looks like you've bought some time with this 3 day holiday weekend. It'll take a couple school days for me to pass you. I'm gunning for a Wednesday take over. I'll be passing XkwiziTOnE in a little bit for the 17th spot and was wondering if I should change my name to someting funny to go along with your name much like Syme (I think that's who) did for one day. (IM_KOOL_R_U & NO_U_R_NOT for those who don't know/remember, syme was right under IKRU on the list at that time). I probably won't because I don't feel like creating an alt to hold my name.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 23:44:06

At 9/4/04 07:43 PM, SecretAgentWhore wrote: Aw man he changed it - when I posted my last post it was light :D but now it's dark >:(

too bad, Light Aura Level 16 = Hawtness. My favourite =D

At 9/4/04 08:24 PM, wismty wrote: I'm just weeks away from it!!!! (referring to level 16)

Early congratulations to you.

At 9/4/04 09:14 PM, Qwoxyl wrote: But I agree that the topic grows too quickly.

Yea.. i've noticed... so i've refrained from posting in it so much, and just doing these long, extended 'gfox style' postings. heh.

At 9/4/04 09:48 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81.

Yet another milestone worthy of congratulating on. Great work on that!
But... on the other hand... youre not going to stop MPA from passing you... you have no luck there =O

At 9/4/04 10:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Hey be nice. I'm only forty j00bie, I ain't dead!

I didnt mean it in any which 'hurtful' manner, I just never realised that you were 40 years old! By realising this (along with Bila being 41), I have gained so much more respect for the both of you.
I really have no idea why... I just never thought of any Newgroundser not being a teenager - 'early adult' (28 years topps) age range.
I think that's great that the both of you are able to have Newgrounds in your lives, even with your 'busy adult' lives, and for that... I salute you.

I would assume RedCircle's girlfriend is in her early to mid-twenties after checking his profile for his age.
My initial estimation was 26... Let's just wait to see what RedCircle says (ANY MORE ESTIMATIONS!???)
I bet D0GMA is right, she probably could kick your ass and still look like a million dollars doing it.

No comment =\