00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AScott1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,806,559 Views | 88,026 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 23:46:09

At 9/4/04 11:44 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 9/4/04 10:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: I would assume RedCircle's girlfriend is in her early to mid-twenties after checking his profile for his age.
My initial estimation was 26... Let's just wait to see what RedCircle says (ANY MORE ESTIMATIONS!???)

Ooops! Screwed up with the quotations... Im sure you guys will be able to figure it out... youre not all braindead... well, I could think of a few I guess. Maybe just 1... not to point any fingers or anything =O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 23:51:52

Yea.. i've noticed... so i've refrained from posting in it so much, and just doing these long, extended 'gfox style' postings. heh.

I have noticed too that you and Bonustage have been posting a lot here. Good initiative on your part to start using this method.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 23:59:41

At 9/4/04 10:34 PM, MPA wrote: I probably won't because I don't feel like creating an alt to hold my name.

I'd be willing to use my alt to hold it for you. I'd like to see what you have in store for our old buddy X.

Elite Guard 78th First Lieutenant. Roffles.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-04 23:59:52

At 9/4/04 07:12 PM, RageVI wrote: Alright! I just made level 16!

Being my favorite level/graphic, and clearly the coolest, I decided that it'd be worthy of a post. I made a new sig and profile pic too. Ahh, I just love the nunchucks.

Great job on that Rage. Looks like the next one are mojimbo and wismty.

At 9/4/04 09:48 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote:
Congrats that is an awesom thing I hope to get my level up tomorrow even if HT deposits it won't matter for me. Since the most it has ever gone up in 12 was 2 hope that doesn't go up 3 in level 13.

And look what I happen to get Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81. YAY. B4 MPA passes me.

Talk about a powerboost. Congrats on (almost) simutiously level up on both your level and VP.

NG Review Moderator // Report Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:02:38

OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!
I wonder If i get another cookie from RedCircles girlfriend =O
Too bad for you Recon, the cookie is mine! RAWR!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:04:31

At 9/5/04 12:02 AM, j00bie wrote: OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT!

Third place... Hmmm... I don't consider this too bad since it's the first time ever I've tried this.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:08:51

At 9/5/04 12:04 AM, Shpouiten wrote: Third place... Hmmm... I don't consider this too bad since it's the first time ever I've tried this.

you will improve in time, my son...
you must master, the art of timing, speed, and accuracy...
-------------------------- -------------------------- --------------------------
and unfortunately, this is my 4th post...
So everybody REJOICE!!! IM DONE FOR THE NIGHT!!!
-------------------------- -------------------------- --------------------------
Oh yeah, by the way.... I watched 'Without A Paddle' tonight, highly recommended movie... I advise you all go and see it, it's not the funniest movie ever, but it's definately worth a watch,

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:18:24

I was putting an otter into the toilet of poxpower's feminine..ly decorated bathroom. I haven't tried to get 12:00:00 for a while now.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:32:49

At 9/5/04 12:02 AM, j00bie wrote: Too bad for you Recon, the cookie is mine! RAWR!

How did you get the most recent deposits list to come up j00bie? Right after voting I tried to see if I deposited before you but the list was blank and didn't start to record people until 30 seconds after midnight. Is it a glitch or something?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:35:14

At 9/5/04 12:32 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: How did you get the most recent deposits list to come up j00bie? Right after voting I tried to see if I deposited before you but the list was blank and didn't start to record people until 30 seconds after midnight. Is it a glitch or something?

I had that same thing happen to me too yesterday...I don't know...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 00:48:42

At 9/5/04 12:18 AM, TheJoe324 wrote: I haven't tried to get 12:00:00 for a while now.

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition...
Come on... tomorrow night... you and me... head to head... you better bring it... >=O

At 9/5/04 12:32 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: How did you get the most recent deposits list to come up j00bie?

When I hit the refresh button (get more people on the screenie, the field was blank... but luckily I had already hit the Print Screen button.

At 9/5/04 12:38 AM, BonusStage wrote: The method of multi post gives me orgasms :o

tabbed browsers were pretty well, they make the orgasims have orgasims.
------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
I guess I lied when i said that I was done for the night... the Portal is unusually busy...
Saturday Night though =O

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 01:09:41

At 9/4/04 11:59 PM, FlGMENT wrote: I'd be willing to use my alt to hold it for you. I'd like to see what you have in store for our old buddy X.

Heh thanks but no need now, I ended up making one. I'm not sure what to change it to yet though.

Roffles, congrats on 1st Lieutenant.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 01:57:42

At 9/4/04 05:27 AM, FlGMENT wrote:
At 9/4/04 02:37 AM, D0GMA wrote: /me is fired up for red
My guess would be her name in red on her EGRL.

Too good to be true...alas...heh heh

/me checks his profile to see his exp ranking below 300.

FUCK YES!

Heh awesome! That is so hard to do. All you can really do is just wait it out and hope that there are some who forget

I actually just dipped below the 300 bp rank at about the same time...so congrats on both of us to dip below 300 in something...heh :D

At 9/4/04 06:11 AM, -Mazza- wrote: stuff

It is good to see you mazza. I see you pop in wi/ht every once in a while, but not here much. So...Hi!

At 9/4/04 07:54 AM, SecretAgentWhore wrote: RedCircle - when did you start doing these uber posts???? Now its gfox, d0gma, BonusStage (or whatever he calls himself) AND you?

Oh, well, I really don't like to double post unless absolutely necessary. I also think it helps sort out the spamming tendencies too. Plus with there being so much here, I like to wrap it all up in one big post so I don't get on anyone's nerves.

*tears hair out and cries*

Dang, now I have to buy you some Rogaine...and Kleenex.

At 9/4/04 10:06 AM, BonusStage wrote: i taught him how to make them the way i do :D

I don't think anyone from Indianapolis could teach me anything...heh heh

Also i just saw d0gma' screenie heh i do declare j00bie has been pa'zoned :D

At least no one has photoshopped a Mcp3n0r on her...she would definitely be upset.

At 9/4/04 05:11 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Ergh...I don't why I even bother trying to keep up with this thread. I go to sleep to 1 in the morning, wake up at 3 in the afternoon, and there's an entire page of posts to read through. You people are too talkative!! What do you think this, the General forum? ;-P

See...that's what I am saying. I am gone from NG for like 8 hours...doesn't matter what time of day, and this thread gets beaten up by spam...heh heh, not really. But damn if 80+ new posts don't show up.

See? That's why I do these multiposts...they are almost necessary for this thread to stay in control.

At 9/4/04 05:24 PM, SecretAgentWhore wrote: Ah, school. I remember that. It's something I USED to go to. Now I have a month's break before uni, 3 x 8 week terms, and beer at £1 per pint. Life is bliss.

I am incredibly jealous at this comment. You are 18 and you can buy beer? Man, I hate the fact that the laws went up a few years ago raising the legal drinking age up to 21. Yet, these crazy kids can start driving at 15 and 3/4...you have to be kidding me. They can operate 2 ton killing machines at 15, but can't buy a glass of wine or mug of beer until 21. I tell ya..laws in this country are really twisted.

And look what I happen to get Elite Guard Lieutenant General with a vp of 8.81. YAY. B4 MPA passes me.

Awesome!!! Some seriously kick-ass Rank ups! Good job you two! Well, everybody for that matter!!

At 9/4/04 01:53 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Hey be nice. I'm only forty j00bie, I ain't dead! I would assume RedCircle's girlfriend is in her early to mid-twenties after checking his profile for his age. I bet D0GMA is right, she probably could kick your ass and still look like a million dollars doing it.

I'll be 40 in 16 and 1/2 years. Time really flies after 20. At my current rate, I will have 63690 Experience points on my 40th birthday. HT will still probably still be level 30 though...

With all those badges she is wearing, I sure you are right Recon...heh heh...

Most of the topics, let alone the replies in the general forum can suck the intelligence right out of your brain if you hang out there too long. Although I post in the general forum from time to time this is still my favorite place visit.

This has to be the smartest thing I have heard all day. The general forum is such a dump. If you can actually find a topic you are interested in, it usually falls into the archive abyss and gets replaced with "I fucked my cousin" and "Photoshop my p3n0r" ten seconds later. Man, I sometimes think that I would like to increase my postcount there, and I have tried, but it's just agonizing to watch that place for more than 2 minutes. I feel ya Recon...

Congrats RageVI, but I beg to differ. The nunchaku are cool but the gold gauntlet is the coolest.

In my opinion, the coolest icons are the following:
L01) Lollipop - Hitting someone with a lollipop...so cool!
L09) Stud Glove - This one screams Michael Jackson's "Beat It"
L13) The Bat - Casey Jones in TMNT...remember? First non-hand icon too.
L16) Chucks - Preferred Michaelangelo killing tools.
L19) Mace - What's at the other end of the chain? ...such a mystery!
L22) DS Axe - Oh man, it has two sides for extra n00b smashing!
L28,29,30) They glow!

After what Bonus said in the VP thread...she is officially NOT giving out any more cookies...You ruined it Mike...heh heh.

I would also like to say two things.

#1. I just got my first Blue color in the EGRL. Horray!!!
#2. I just noticed that my song "Instrumental #1 Bass+Guitar" in the Audio Portal - Funk is Top of the list. Horray!!!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 02:12:29

And now I have finally made it to level 13.

Thank you for your deposit, IM_KOOL_R_U! You now have 3,590 experience points. You need 798 more to get to level 14.

Now the the journey to my 365 deposit (yearth deposit) And then the long journey to level 14 got some time b4 my next level up.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 02:29:53

At 9/5/04 01:57 AM, RedCircle wrote: I'll be 40 in 16 and 1/2 years. Time really flies after 20. At my current rate, I will have 63690 Experience points on my 40th birthday. HT will still probably still be level 30 though...

Hey, at least you'll be able to see Tom naked by the time you're 32, huh? (OMG, I talked about a secret! :-O )

Congrats!

#2. I just noticed that my song "Instrumental #1 Bass+Guitar" in the Audio Portal - Funk is Top of the list. Horray!!!

Congrats ^ 2!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 03:42:42

At 9/5/04 02:12 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: And now I have finally made it to level 13.

Congrats! I'll be level 13 somewhere next month. Then I'll finally have a real weapon :P

At 9/5/04 02:29 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Hey, at least you'll be able to see Tom naked by the time you're 32, huh? (OMG, I talked about a secret! :-O )

He will probably have raised the requirements by then.
Tom is very shy when it comes to showing his private parts to thousands of people.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 03:47:04

16K b/p points!

With the 2000 point gaps between ranks, the round figures are the only things keeping me going.

Congrats to IKRU for EGLG and getting a bat, FIGGY for getting FL, and RedCircle for getting a blue colour and having his song at the top of Funk, with a score of 4.8, which in most cases it's enough to put it at the top of any list.

At 9/5/04 02:29 AM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 9/5/04 01:57 AM, RedCircle wrote: I'll be 40 in 16 and 1/2 years. Time really flies after 20. At my current rate, I will have 63690 Experience points on my 40th birthday. HT will still probably still be level 30 though...

I doubt HT will still be here after 16 years, I'll give him 10 more years, tops. I also doubt a lot of the regulars we see now are still going to be here after 16 years.

Hey, at least you'll be able to see Tom naked by the time you're 32, huh? (OMG, I talked about a secret! :-O )

:O WAIDPLZBAN!
If the requirement isn't pushed up, again. It's not the pictures I want to see, I just want another secret, anything, even a never before seen crappy cartoon that Tom made.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 03:52:15

At 9/5/04 03:47 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to RedCircle for having his song at the top of Funk, with a score of 4.8, which in most cases it's enough to put it at the top of any list.

Thank you, I appreciate you actually looking!

Also, kick ass on the 16K...you are more than half way to EGSC! I'll be rooting for ya!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 04:21:56

At 9/4/04 11:59 PM, FlGMENT wrote:
I'd be willing to use my alt to hold it for you. I'd like to see what you have in store for our old buddy X.

After reading this again I see you aren't talking about IKRU (which I was) and talking about Xwizit. I was/am thinking about what to change my name to so I could "complete the sentence" I'm cool are you heh

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 04:45:24

I'm cool, are you my real father?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 04:48:49

At 9/5/04 03:47 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: FIGGY for getting FL

Haha. Figgy. Want to give me some of my own back, eh?

At 9/5/04 04:21 AM, MY_REAL_FATHER wrote: After reading this again I see you aren't talking about IKRU (which I was) and talking about Xwizit.

Ah, my bad. I saw you below X and assumed you were going for him.

I was/am thinking about what to change my name to so I could "complete the sentence" I'm cool are you heh

Haha! Not bad MRF. I can't say I saw that coming (although I did think you had your sights on X). If only I get this much attention when I get into the Top 50...

Jessica Simpson has the IQ of a t-shirt.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 04:56:37

At 9/5/04 04:48 AM, FlGMENT wrote: Haha! Not bad MRF. I can't say I saw that coming (although I did think you had your sights on X). If only I get this much attention when I get into the Top 50...

Notice how stealth my MRF alias was. I'm already back to normal alias, but the top 50 is set for 24 hours. heh
Oh and once you hit the top 50 we'll have the red carpet out for you bud.

Jessica Simpson has the IQ of a t-shirt.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH .

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 05:32:39

At 9/5/04 03:52 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 9/5/04 03:47 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: Congrats to RedCircle for having his song at the top of Funk, with a score of 4.8, which in most cases it's enough to put it at the top of any list.
Thank you, I appreciate you actually looking!

No problem, I hardly go to audio portal, so if something actually hits the top of the list, I've got a reason to go there.

Also, kick ass on the 16K...you are more than half way to EGSC! I'll be rooting for ya!

Fun, only 14K to go. Thanks for the rooting... ARGH!

At 9/5/04 04:48 AM, FlGMENT wrote:
At 9/5/04 03:47 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: FIGGY for getting FL
Haha. Figgy. Want to give me some of my own back, eh?

Of course, I get too much trouble because of this name. Good thing to see you thought it was funny, then again the last name I remember you being called was SPIGMENT.

At 9/5/04 04:56 AM, MPA wrote: Notice how stealth my MRF alias was. I'm already back to normal alias, but the top 50 is set for 24 hours. heh

I'll have to try that one day. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... nah.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 06:32:38

Finally got into the top 100 B/P ranks...

Nice milestone I guess, but breaking up with my girl sours it alot...

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 06:43:28

Congrats MrX, Figment, IKRU and anyone else who levelled up in anything, well done guys.

I have done nothing worthy now foir ages, im getting so bored, lol. Meh fuckit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 09:09:04

At 9/4/04 05:27 AM, FlGMENT wrote: My guess would be her name in red on her EGRL.

Yep. "Only" got 139 yesterday ... not bad since there were 189 entries, I voted on none until 4:30, and packed it in about 10pm.

At 9/4/04 07:54 AM, --delteated-- wrote: *tears hair out and cries*

It gets worse. I get the red chain in a couple days, so then you'll have to try and figure out if it's me of JT ... the length of the posts should give it away though lol

At 9/4/04 10:06 AM, BonusStage wrote:
Also i just saw d0gma' screenie heh i do declare j00bie has been pa'zoned :D

Couldn't resist ^^ Recon does a great straight man.

At 9/4/04 11:42 AM, BonusStage wrote: yeah d0gma is never serious <.< >.>

*cough*

At 9/4/04 11:54 AM, j00bie wrote: My debut in the top 200 =D

Grats

At 9/4/04 02:44 PM, j00bie wrote: give an example of me being a whiny bitch...

Your posts about Dobio from a few weeks ago.

At 9/4/04 05:11 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: Ergh...I don't why I even bother trying to keep up with this thread. I go to sleep to 1 in the morning, wake up at 3 in the afternoon, and there's an entire page of posts to read through.

~shrug~ I'm weeding my way through 5 pages right now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 09:37:08

Grats.

I made a new sig and profile pic too.

Prof pic is pretty good. Love the sig =) Maybe make the stream of blue flame waver a bit?

At 9/4/04 09:10 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 9/4/04 08:13 PM, jonthomson wrote: Heh, just looking through D0gma's site made me realise that I've been in the Elite Guard for just over a year now. If I had the points I have now back then, I'd be in the top 20 easily :-(
Amazing isn't it, and well the day i got out of Praporschick was the day that that rank became obsolete if you wanted to be in the top 100, amazing how much has changed in just one year :)

Heh ... back when I started, there were only 250 EGs. At pace, we'll be about 5 times that at the end of the year.

Wondered which of you was going to make it first. Grats =)

At 9/4/04 10:34 PM, MPA wrote: I'll be passing XkwiziTOnE in a little bit for the 17th spot and was wondering if I should change my name to someting funny to go along with your name much like Syme (I think that's who) did for one day. (IM_KOOL_R_U & NO_U_R_NOT for those who don't know/remember, syme was right under IKRU on the list at that time). I probably won't because I don't feel like creating an alt to hold my name.

I've actually tried to use that on an alt. Either she or he are holding it lol Maybe something like KOOLER_THAN_IKRU?

At 9/4/04 11:59 PM, FlGMENT wrote:

Grats =)

At 9/5/04 12:32 AM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Is it a glitch or something?

It happens a LOT. I constantly ran into that problem (Last Deposit list clears) while profile hunting.

At 9/5/04 06:32 AM, Zicdeh wrote: Finally got into the top 100 B/P ranks...

Grats and ... not grats I guess. Obviously it depends upon who broke up with whom, why, was it expected, etc., etc.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 10:53:27

At 9/4/04 09:10 PM, BonusStage wrote:
Woah you've gotten so many reponses to this milestone, congrats on it ;P

That's because everybody loves the Lv 16 icon more than chocolate brownies :D

At 9/4/04 10:27 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:
Congrats RageVI, but I beg to differ. The nunchaku are cool but the gold gauntlet is the coolest.

I think so too, shame I'm never going to get there :'( (tbh Lv 16 is going to take me a couple of years, never mind Lv25)

Yea.. i've noticed... so i've refrained from posting in it so much, and just doing these long, extended 'gfox style' postings. heh.

Which I'm now doing, at least 50% out of spite to you guys making me read all of your shit (j/k)

At 9/5/04 01:57 AM, RedCircle wrote:
I actually just dipped below the 300 bp rank at about the same time...so congrats on both of us to dip below 300 in something...heh :D

Grats

*tears hair out and cries*
Dang, now I have to buy you some Rogaine...and Kleenex.

*sniff* Thanks, I think I'll be ok now *sniff*

I am incredibly jealous at this comment. You are 18 and you can buy beer? Man, I hate the fact that the laws went up a few years ago raising the legal drinking age up to 21. Yet, these crazy kids can start driving at 15 and 3/4...you have to be kidding me. They can operate 2 ton killing machines at 15, but can't buy a glass of wine or mug of beer until 21. I tell ya..laws in this country are really twisted.

Twisted indeed. We can't drive until we're 17, but we can drink with a meal at 16, and drink when the hell we like at 18. I like it our way MUCH better :D

Double grats, making it 3 mike grats in 1 post for you

At 9/5/04 02:12 AM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: And now I have finally made it to level 13.

Well, I pre-emptively gratted you before, so I'll postemptively grat you now. Grats.

At 9/5/04 03:42 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
Tom is very shy when it comes to showing his private parts to thousands of people.

Well, wouldn't you be?

At 9/5/04 03:47 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: 16K b/p points!

Grats to you too! (Wow a lot of gratting going on in this post o_0)

At 9/5/04 04:45 AM, RedCircle wrote: I'm cool, are you my real father?

How about, IM_KOOL_R_U, then FREE_FOR_DRINKS_LATER?

At 9/5/04 06:32 AM, Zicdeh wrote: Finally got into the top 100 B/P ranks...

Grats and bad luck, hope it all works out for you...

Wow. My first uber post. I feel all flustered. I've gotta say, I'm looking forward to ShitKit's update later - if I'm lucky I might have done enough b/ping to have made the >2 per hour colour *fingers crossed*

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 11:29:14

At 9/5/04 01:57 AM, RedCircle wrote: At least no one has photoshopped a Mcp3n0r on her...she would definitely be upset.

Oooh! Ideas =O
If you dont want something like this to happen, you shouldnt post it.
Maybe I should make a photoshop thread in General..
'PHOTOSHOP REDCIRCLES GIRLFRIEND'. heh, heh...

After what Bonus said in the VP thread...she is officially NOT giving out any more cookies...You ruined it Mike...heh heh.

Bitch. I WILL get my cookies. That's a promise, AND a threat. RAWR.

L13) The Bat - Casey Jones in TMNT...remember?

"Cricket? You gotta understand Crumpet to understand Cricket." - Raphael

Congratulations to you.
You can now be Casey Jones =O

At 9/5/04 04:45 AM, RedCircle wrote: I'm cool, are you my real father?

LOL! Well, judging by the quote of FIGMENTS post, MPA is your real father, I mean My_Real_Father... i mean.. geez!

At 9/5/04 04:48 AM, FlGMENT wrote: Jessica Simpson has the IQ of a t-shirt.

Dumber then that, try a bucket of nails. Sometimes T-Shirts say stuff on it.

At 9/4/04 02:44 PM, j00bie wrote: give an example of me being a whiny bitch...
Your posts about Dobio from a few weeks ago.

Uhhhhhh... I was trying to be as least 'whiny' as possible. I just get fed up with being banned, without even given a reason.
'Reason for ban - being a tard face'.
As funny as it may seem, I might not have taken it so seriously if it has said something like 'Reason for ban - You broke a rule' or somethin...

At 9/5/04 10:53 AM, --delteated-- wrote: Which I'm now doing (referring to multi-posting)

OMG YOU PHONY!!!

At 9/5/04 09:09 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 9/4/04 11:54 AM, j00bie wrote: My debut in the top 200 =D
Grats

If you're impressed with that, check this out!
My debut in the top 193 =D

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-09-05 12:13:51

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 8,379 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 3,379 quality entries.

Nice enough totals to warrant a post I think.